Holla Forums should play this fucking game on netplay together right now because TECHNOLOGY

Holla Forums should play this fucking game on netplay together right now because TECHNOLOGY

Other urls found in this thread:

smashladder.com/guides/view/26tx/melee-dolphin-build-fastermelee-v4-4
airmodo-en.wikidot.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shit i meant this

How do you fuck up that bad?

I mean theres a thumbnail before you upload that shows what you are uploading

Is this somesort of meme thread or something?

great start op.

I do want to fuck Sabrina, though.

You fucked up OP image on purpose as clickbait. Whatever though, post a guide for this shit and I'll hop on in a couple hours, I need to get some drawing practice in first

Post more Sabrina hypnosis instead.

Same

more pls

also this is the guide for setting up netplay properly, it's not the same game but works the same: smashladder.com/guides/view/26tx/melee-dolphin-build-fastermelee-v4-4

Why is Sabrina so fucking hot?

Big boobies and low cut pants.

there's more to it than that….

>>>post to bring attention to the guide>smashladder.com/guides/view/26tx/melee-dolphin-build-fastermelee-v4-4

Her strong, but autistic personality.

well, Holla Forums had some fun with this some time ago
airmodo-en.wikidot.com/
its pretty much Kirby Airride for the PC, except with extra levels and stars
and online multiplayer

penis poopoo thread superdaiu add me on

the original game is so much better and emulators have netplay working well enough for it now

I didn't say I didn't, you fucking faggot.

I remember this guy made his own board but I dont remember what it was called.

No, you didn't.

Fucking why? Only the last image got it right.

Kirby Memeride netplay threads always die before 100 posts, he just wanted to use a lewd picture to get your attention in the hopes of getting more people to play.

I get off work at 9, I'll be more than willing to play when I get home!
tfw your gf cheated on you. you dump her, and you lose the only person who plays this game with you

anyone have a source on the song?

Mor pls

Are you a faggot?

user, she's basically wearing nothing but a bra and has her pants so low you can almost see her vagina. That's a bit slutty.

I mean, I'm a fan since I also like Flannery for doing something similar, but still.

Gets me every time.

It's a shame there's almost never an alternate that flawlessly takes off, everybody crows "just make your own board!" and then it doesn't work because nobody interested commits to the migration.

That and her midriff.

nice job OP, your ruse to get people to stay for a Kirby AR backfired into autists talking about their waifus