Lets talk about insufferable youtube gaming faggots. Metaljesus seems like one of the biggest, fake, self indulgent...

Lets talk about insufferable youtube gaming faggots. Metaljesus seems like one of the biggest, fake, self indulgent, shelf collecting faggots around. His wife being in half his fucking video thumbnails with her tits hanging out everywhere just adds to the overall fakeness and pandering factor. Most of his shit just come off as and are pure click bait garbage. Why is this a hole constantly showing up in my recommendations or even popular at all? Lets not even mention heavy metal becoming and actively being one of the most pozzed genres of music around now a days.

Like, just don't watch Jewish garbage. Is it that hard not to fall for such a pathetic movie?

Let's not.

Gooooood job.

Welp thread derailed

I love pewdiepie lol

His best videos are these where he's like "hey dudes! these are extremely good retro games and can still be found really cheap! go get them so they become fucking expensive in a few months! :thumbsup:".

Then some subscriber replies: "uhm, I guess they won't be so cheap after this video". To which MetalJesus replies: "Well, if you support me on Patreon you will have the privilege to see all my videos a few days before I put them on Youtube and buy these games when they're still cheap! how cool is that?"

Checked.

How about you suck my dick?

Just found the comment I was referring here (plus bonus).

I'm sure that if all retro e-celebs closed their channels today, most old games would cost 20% less of what they cost now.

And nothing of value was lost.

(checked)

This literally applies to every Youtuber. I can't think of a single e-celeb who isn't cancer.

kill yourself fucking nigger faggot

(checked)
ross is pretty good, i really like him although he's a bit autistic sometimes

I would rather not.

They're all the same

Do they really think that owning a copy of Action 52 is supposed to impress me?

Well, emulation is pretty shit so they are right about that

But Quinn is worse than Hitler.
WARNING: DO NOT CLICK THE SPOILERED IMAGE!

You can tell these cookie cutter fuckers by just watching one video

Having a self with a bunch of shit on it has all been a big dick waving contest for years. I see most of this crap starting to be dumped in five years. I'm not saying it's ever gonna go back to finding nes games for fifty cents. You can thank the latest get rich quick craze of sell old shit for super inflated prices for that. But I think the peaks already happened. Most of the guys who were gonna get into it, already are into it. And most of these guys who are into it, already have most of the shit they want. It's all down hill from here.

neverchris is pretty good. Autistic but intelligent. You've probalby never heard of him because he's one of the only ones not guilty on those points.

But Metaljesus was anally ravaged when Trump won.

Who's the youtuber that's a metalhead but isn't a faggot. He talked about alot of old drm and older games. I remember one video he talked about how vr isn't going nowhere and he raised the good point of when's all the older games gonna be ported over to vr? Another video I remember is the carmageddon review that was good. I can't find the fucker anywhere I guess he doesn't let jewtube run ads on his channel.

Always remember the collectible formula:
Current_Year-15 with a popularity modifier. I never thought I'd see some original Xbox games actually go up above $10.

Razorfist?
I don't know he's not as much of a faggot. But he's still kind of an edgy faggot.

ausgezeichnet