Jon Favreau to write and produce new Star Wars TV series

ahahaha oh no no no

Just when you though reddit wars can't get any more reddit

Someone call the fucking UN. This can not stand.

but every character will be lbghftraw

how the fuck did that happen? She was just a bitch in charge of handling money for (((Spielberg))) and Lucas.

Great, a reddity Star Wars sitcom was really needed tbh.

That's what the rat mouse gave her in return for stabbing George in the back.

I'll only watch it if Favreau writes himself in as a recurring deadpan comic relief character.

in Porg suit

He should be the Star Wars equivalent of Morn.

Whom?

I hope it does so poorly its cancelled within a season or if it continues to limp on the budget gets slashed to the point were everything looks like shit, I want to see wires!

God damn it's gonna get even worse. Television shows in general are such shit. Favreau isn't any kind of actuall good filmmaker, but he is competent enough that they should have just given him a movie instead of a shitshow series that will definitely be shit.

Alas anyone dumb enough to watch it will praise it.

It's gonna be a live action version of that all female Star Wars cartoon that nobody watched, mark my word.

Normalfags are still eating capeshit. They will eat this.

I can't wait until everything I see, hear, smell, feel, taste, eat and shit is Star Wars.

so, now?

Even though they've only released three films so far it feels over saturated as heck. Especially when you hear that the Dabid and Dabid retardo duet is getting a trilogy, Rian "fucked everything so bad people aren't even sure if it was unintentional or not" Johnson gets a trilogy and there will be a sequel trilogy to the sequel trilogy. And now there will be a live action show too?

George era Star Wars was special. Each trilogy was an event. He didn't keep shitting out films until they became unprofitable but rather did as many as he had to tell a story. Disney seems really intent on running this property into the ground tbh.

Freaks,weirdos, and the mentally ill in other words leftists. They while wearing their My little pony onesie they will clap when their metal disorder (faggot shit) or favorite shitskin group is "represented".

Probably, the society is sick.

They put woman in charge, of course she's gonna fuck everything up.

She's just a symptom of the underlying problem tbh.

Emilia Clarke looks bad, and a bit like a nigger in that picture. She should have put on more weight.

disney and hollywood itself are propaganda centers trying to weaken and destabilize the US and Europe.

Emilia needs those gains to look good tbh.

he's jewish

So the writer gets to bring Friends…

kg66
iuui

get out

Don't forget cartoons and games

OOHH NOO NO

so all internet bar here

Well, he's probably one of the less shit people at Disney today.

What was Reddit about Jungle Book?

everything? What the fuck wasn't reddit about it?
The very fact that you asks this means you should get the fuck back.

Blame Star Wars for hating on Lucas. They deserve everything they are getting.

>>>/reddit/

(^;

Rebels was such a turd they had to kill it. And this when Clone Wars comfortably managed to run for six seasons and reach recognition and success. Further proof never to put women in charge of anything more complicated than making a sandwich, though they fuck that up too most of the time.

What games? Back before the PT you had such masterpieces like X-Wing and TIE Fighter, Jedi Outcast, Rogue Squad, etc. After the PT you got KOTOR 2, Republic Commando, Empire at War, SW: Racer and so on.

After the Disney buyout all they managed to shit out in terms of games was two watered down Battlefield clones that everyone hated.

The Battlewhatever disaster

It stills annoys me that it was only canned due to the buyout and change in direction just when it had really gotten good.