Is zelda cyberpunk now or what? Are we going to have to hack into ganon corp...

Is zelda cyberpunk now or what? Are we going to have to hack into ganon corp.'s mainframe to steal secrets while being hunted by the cyberpolice and registering our horses using hacked id chips?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, it's just "ancient aztec alien technology"

Wiz.

fuck off

It's some magic n' sheet.

Aw fuck that's much lamer.

They had a mining facility in skyward sword that had strange tech in it.

Mexipunk then?
Sweet, I've been waiting for a game where I can behead and hang my enemies since forever.

It's just Olmec.

Original Link to the Past concept was that Link was from the future and the Triforce was a trio of special microchips.

They've been steadily introducing ancient hyper-advanced tech for a while. See

Why does everything have to be -punk something? Also Breath of the Wild will be shit, I hope the "my wife and I've been playing Zelda since Link To The Past" pops up to call anyone who isn't slurping up Nintendo's cock a "14yearold virgin" or something.

Are you salty that people didn't fly into a rage over your shitty bait thread about a zelda game having less intrusive tutorials than other zelda games

Fuck me that's what I was going to say. I've been playing these since Link to the Past came out and my wife's son has been playing since Link's Awakening. Couldn't care less about what some 14 year old virgin thinks.

I just want it… Magitek is so gay.

That's funny, I didn't even make that thread. I just found that "muh wife" post amusing. It's really funny when someone tries to use his familial relationship as an argument. I mean why would anyone on 8ch so desperately try to assert his relationship status and age while falling for Zelda bait?

My wife and I would never fall for such bait. Dunno about my daughter, she's dumb as hell.

The cat though, he's definitely not taking it.

what is this new posters autism?

Yeah, my snake is not falling for this shit.

Board Theory:
Is op actually Nigger, Faggot and Autistic?
But before I start, let me tell you about the time when I met Mark and gave him a weight loss book

youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM

Fuck I never noticed the TP bird