Just to inform you fags, Sega's doing the Make War Not Love event like they did last year

Just to inform you fags, Sega's doing the Make War Not Love event like they did last year.
Last time they gave away some games and some other good shit, user might want to keep an eye on it.

makewarnotlove.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

sega.com/mwnlcompetitionterms
archive.is/40tYp
mobile.twitter.com/SEGA_Europe/status/823947011154149376
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck yeah. Gimme some free games.

Kek good idea

Just how long does it take for the verification mail to arrive?

What exactly is this? I don't want to give them my email.

Oh nevermind, it was on my junk mail

You get steam keys for free SEGA games, last year there was Binary Domain and some other shit.

I remember Condemned: Criminal Origins and Golden Axe

WHERE ARE THE FUCKING PORTS SEGA? MY PATIENCE HAS REACHED ITS LIMIT!!!

It's an event held by SEGA to give free games to people near valentines.

Lat eyar had Binary domain, Condmed and golden axe

What I choose?

Make four accounts and choose them all, then vote for Sanic Racing with each one.

They also had streets of rage 2, jet grind radio hd, hell yeah, gunstar heros, and vikings

Was that all just from MWNL? Christ, man, I have all of those in my library but I'd forgotten where they came from, hope this year's is equally generous

I am fairly sure something's wrong here.

OP wasn't a carpetmunching homo this time. Danks.
Hopefully they give us some gems like binary domain.

I think it's broken right now, Sega's… Not too good with websites, I think there was a similar problem last year.
Just give it a day.

So what team should i vote on homos?

speaking of please confirm age

Also sega released recently a virtual bed room to play those sega genisis ports in for free
You can download it if you have goldenaxe or some other genisis games on steam
Plus they support mods on them to

All right, i've signed up for all four factions already. Feels good to jew the jew.

Youngfags please leave!

Honestly with the sonic twitter I'd believe it was intentional

FOR WHAT PURPOSE?

Start spamming votes on sanic, rig this election like the illegal immigrants you are.

I already am

Nigger please remember where the fuck you are.

s-sorry

Preemptively posting songs with wait in the title.

too late voted for jet set

This is the only correct choice.

Anyone else use memes when making fake mails or names?

That's like asking to get cucked out of your free game key.

Something doesn't seem right about your image.

Just like last year.

Maie sure to create four accounts so no matter who wins you still win (pretty sure everyone is doing it already though)

I don't see any free games, just discounts.

I voted for Sega Bass Fishing

You have to wait.

Same user, you have good taste.

… Didn't we do Sonic last year?

Fuck you i want free gibs me dat.

Do they give away anything other than shitty Western games? I'm not going to bother if it's just some Total War garbage.

Last year we got shit like Jet Grind Radio and Binary Domain, nigga.

Total War team represent

This year we get sanic.

The chutzpah of this goy.

What are the choices again?

Endless Legend represent

But Total Warhammer is the best game of the 4.

Better get some good free DLC for TW:W or I'll be mad.

Post sanic pictures.

What email do you use? I'm not getting a confirmation email on cock.li.

I'm still voting Sanic, but holy shit they did not make it easy this year.

Want to play some Endless Legend?

does it say gay or goy?

That's up to you to decide.
I bet it actually says guy or something tame like that.

Saw this thread and went to sign up one of my junk email accounts, same problem as everyone else. Can't login, sent back to the Date of Birth screen every time. Fuck.

I'd be down to play with some anons if I weren't busy at work right now.

Well, if you are up later, post in the thread and we'll try to arrange something.

You get *autistic vampire screeching*

and bretonnia for free anyway

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE VANQUISH PORT SEGA

Somebody over there seems to LOVE Vampire Counts. They have the most unique characters by now.

fuck
which do i fucking pic, i already have jetset radio

Obviously not Jetset Radio retard. Pick Sonic Transformed, it's what I did.

I can just pirate their games, who gives a fuck

And my Beastieboys still don't have their full roster. Just give me the fucking Jabberslythe Jesus fucking Christ.

Total Warhammer is still uncracked, last I checked anyways

Also; who do you all think is going to win? Last year I voted for DoW 2 mostly both to spite Attila and COH 2 while trying to get SEGA to notice that there was still a crowd waiting for DoW 3, I suspect others did it for the same reason. But I don't think that's going to happen again, at the moment I think it's going to be Total War winning this time; largest fan base

Remember the Steam Awards? It was a popularity contest. It is going to be the same here, so most likely Total War.

But don't you know that creating a new unit with art and animations and shit takes at least 200000 manhours of work?

I'm using my legit email when I haven't even signed up to the contest before and I'm getting the same issue.

God damn it.

Not even free, what a waste of time. None of these games are that good anyways.

no matter what I do it says my age is invalid.
what do I do

Stop being underage. Also, get banned for posting on a chan when underage.

patricians detected

Use a different browser, since Palemoon gives you that.

They're becoming based again.

Check your junk mail

not really, just shitty meme browsers
t. vivaldi user

Oh yeah, these are gonna be worth something.

Well, this is forming up to be a fucking disappointment.

Sorry, user, but communicating with other people is too much of a hassle.

It's a win for me

everytime

I voted Sonic because it's clearly going to win but Sega Bass Fishing is the best game.

It really isn't clear how this shit works. How do I win? Picking the game that the most people pick or voting for the game that the most people pick?

JUST

Popularity vote. Not surprised.
Is that sonic racing game even good?

its so good, that the bloggers journos cant beat the game.

Beats Mario Kart 7 and 8 at their own game. So yes, it's breddy gud.

That got a chuckle out of me, so I'll give it a yarr one day.

Sanic has better strategy than strategy games to be tbh honest.

It's an attempt to market SEGA games in general to strategy players as well as create massive amounts of positive PR(SEGA sure as hell needs it after the Shining Force incident).
I wonder if we'll see Valkyria Chronicles in later votes? It'd be a great opportunity to raise awareness for the franchise what with the incoming spinoff and rumors of VC4.

Most people sadly don't know or care about the Shining Force thing. Which is a damn shame because Sega needs to fucking die.

Actually turns out she's got an entire new faction as well (with Vlad)

No idea who has the massive boner for Vampire Counts at CA but I like them.

If they want good press they should start by announcing something concrete about those fucking ports or making a Western release of PSO2.

What did they fucking do to Shining Force though?

NO LIZARDMEN NO BUY

Spotted the fucking retard.
For the sake of everyone else, I'll give a summary of Shining Force.
The short version is that the new series lead producer got butthurt that people liked the older games, sent harassing tweets to the person in charge of a petition for remakes (which they also treated like shit despite those people being fans and showing lots of love for the series and its creators), and then abused the DMCA to take down every single video regarding the original Shining Force games, even ones that had no footage or game content whatsoever.
They never even so much as apologized for all of this, and Sega's only official response to this was "We have no plans to continue with takedowns at this time."
And that's ignoring their treatment of Creative Assembly and plenty of other bullshit at that.

Fuck Sega. They can't possibly die soon enough.

These dubs wont go unchecked

I know its not happening, I'm merele pointing out a fact.
I think I remember that, didn't it happen during mostly 2013?

You misunderstand. You're a retard because you still want it. You want a game full of fucking microtransactions that exists for the sake of T&A to come to the west, where such things are censored and shunned in this modern industry, along with all crossover content that would never stand a single chance of making it here just like it didn't with PSO and PSU. It would probably get the "Health Drinks" translation, and the effect that a western release would have would absolutely shatter the community that DOES still play the game, a game that I should add is practically fully translated.

2012, but yes. Total Asscancer never forgave them for it, and quite frankly neither will I.

Anyone else not getting the verification email if using Outlook?

I never said I wanted it
I despise MMOs, I was just stating that it would be a good PR move.

Gotta buy the next game goyim and the DLC that comes with it :^)

Stream starting now

When are we getting our free shit?

If the fraction that you signed up for wins against the Sega champ in the racing game, then you get free stuff. Pro tip: make 4 accounts to get everything

Do I get Company of Heroes 2 free if I choose the CoH2 faction or what?

I want only warhammer shit anyways

They only give away DLC?

As far as I know, no, but you might get dlc for your game. I don't have any of the games on there so I'm waiting for the free games.

What games they gave away for free last year?

google it, faggot

I have no idia as this is my first year , but I doubt they would give thw whole game away for free, hell, even their discount on TW W is only 33%

FUCK THIS SHIT

The competition format is as follows:

16th February – SEGA vs Faction: Voters will decide which SEGA game the community manager from each faction will go head to head with a SEGA champion in. Winning the bout will earn the faction 50 points and Company of Heroes 2: Southern Fronts DLC, plus a mystery Mega Drive game.

17th February – Art Attack: For this challenge, each faction will create their own piece of MWNL inspired artwork to share on SEGA’s Facebook channel. Points go to the piece of art you, and we here at SEGA, like the most, along with Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War 2: Retribution – Ultramarines faction pack, plus a mystery Mega Drive game.

18th February – Stream if you wanna go faster: The factions will run their own live-stream segments for their respective game, with views and community engagement determining where the points go this round. To the victor goes copies of Endless Legend: Echoes of Auriga, plus another mystery Mega Drive game

19th February – SEGA Showdown: The final round will see the two highest scoring factions enter a duel, playing each other’s games live at the PC Gamer Weekender within the SEGA Zone at Kensington Olympia. The winner of the round will secure the last batch of points for their side, and the Blood Pack DLC for all relevant Total War titles (excl. Total War: WARHAMMER), plus a mystery Mega Drive game.

All of this will be accompanied by a flash sale on Sega titles, with up to 80% off on certain games. Get over to their official website and sign up now to get involved in the carnage.

one DLC for each game + 4 mega drive games

Not as good as last year's free stuff but free is free.

Where did you find that

Can DLCs be sold?

Why the fuck bother when i can emulate them anywhere i want?

wow its fucking nothing. Its high time someone cracked their shit.

IIRC you can on G2A.

Last year they gave out steam games and genesis titles, if they only give out genesis games and dlc then its bullshit. I haven't seen anyone say that they were only giving out genesis games, only "Sega digital prize bundles".

See for full list of prizes. Yes, it's all DLC and MegaDrive games. Overall winner of all 4 days will also "be awarded new digital content for their title" which honestly sounds like they're going to release new DLC, as retarded as that sounds.

Yeah, but we don't know where he got that from. If they would release only mega drive games then they would put it on the website. Hopefully Sega dosen't fuck us over with this bullshit, we can only wait until this round ends.

It's literally listed in the fucking rules on their website, faggot.

They could at least throw in some forgotten game like Crazy Taxi or The Club.. or if they wanted more views on twitch, some older version of Total War.

Fucking faggots..

sega.com/mwnlcompetitionterms

KEK

I'm fine without VC2, but I heard VC3 fixed a lot of the issues. To bad it didn't even get a Western release, let alone a PC port.

the only thing i prefer in VC2 than in VC3 is the classes, they got too streamlined and boring in VC3.

everything else is better in it though.

How good is Europa Barbarorum 2?

why

Yeah, that's the voting thing tomorrow

Endless Space 2 seems to be going -75 percent. So either a mistake or super limited surprise discount, might as well try getting it now if you are into legit copies.

jesus the race is laggy

Well shit.

These people are embarrassingly bad at Sonic Kart.

is sean murray working for sega now?

(fookin checked)
Was he the one who announced the ports?

I must've missed that part
what did they announce?

archive.is/40tYp
mobile.twitter.com/SEGA_Europe/status/823947011154149376

sage
fucking sega shill jew kike kys

You forgot to check my trips

>Nigger playing Shadow the hedhehog finished in 20 seconds
why the fuck do I even bother

This is fucking nothing, i can't even sell this shit on G2A since everyone will be trying to do the same. Maybe i'll ask 2 dollars for everything a few months from now so i can buy an indie game key or something.

The only thing Sega can ever do to be relevant in my eyes is a western-released port of one of the most recent Initial D games.

I'll never forgive them for their past, but I'll at least turn my head in that case.

I never understood this webm

My team won the competition thing, when do I get my email.

Which team was that?

It's like they want to make absolutely sure that I'll NEVER FUCKING FORGET.

Fuck you SEGA.

MAEK SANIC OC

c'mon

and some dlc for CoH2, which I dont have

It's lolsorandumbXD

What am i supposed to do with all these copies of Shining Force and CoH2 DLC now? Can i sell this shit?

Yes. Grey market re-sellers are a thing.

Kinda neat. Always wanted to try this out.
no furfag

From the steam reviews.
I swear to god steam is such a cancer.

Kinda pointless with emulators and all.
I'll save it for the moralfags on a giveaway or something.
I only found out about the event yesterday, what were the other prizes?

Why do they say that TW:Warhammer is 80% off when it is 33%?

There's warhammer, and warhammer: retribution. I think you can figure it out.

Games so far have been: Alien Soldier, Shining Force, and Golden Axe 2. One of the DLC was Warhamer retribution ultramarine. I don't know the others.

That's like wanting to support Trump, and voting for Hillary, you fucking retard.

Anyhow, Sega Bass Fishing is the only objectively correct choice. We already got Jet Set Radio last year, Crazy Taxi probably had the sound-track fucked due to licensing issues, and Sonic is autism featuring stronk independent racing gal Danica Patrick and some Youtube e-celeb slags.

Not 80% but 75% you're right. Still it is only 33%.

I'm happy enough with it as it is. I've got VC3 in english on both portable and PC via PPSSPP. I used to wish they'd translate them and put them on XBLA and PSN as arcade titles so that more people could get into the series - but then I remembered that inviting more people into a community to enjoy a series just ends up fucking ruining everything.

Better to let the series die with it's dignity, rather than see it raped and murdered.

Welp. So much for getting 4 copies of SANIC KART TRANSFORM and giving it to steam friends

Fuck yes

2DYX2-R28DI-FZEB(this is a Zero)

5(Zero)EZX-V02LB-3X3Y(Nine)

i took that, thanks user

you're welcome.

the rest of the keys I have are the DLCs if anyone wants me to bother posting them.

What the fuck am I reading?

Imma give you a tip lads.
If you go to G2A and choose webmoney as your payment method press the back button twice and your order will be processed without paying

Enjoy your banned accounts and fraud charges ;^)

lies

It looks harmless, but I'm still afraid to do something an user says over the internet because I don't want my dad to beat me for destroying his hard drive.

there's no way to search for who used a CD key, so as long as you don't link your G2A account to your steam account or do anything retarded like put your real name/info in there and you're only doing this for actual CD keys and not steam gifts you should be A-OK

i'm only speculating though. i suppose it's entirely possible they could reach out to Steam themselves and say "hey, CD key #123123123123 was stolen and we know by whom, can you ban them" but find it unlikely that steam would help one of the grey market "parasites" cutting into their profits

user, as long as you use a magnet to do 7 COUNTERCLOCKWISE rotations on your HDD afterwards, you'll be just fine.

Dawn of War II Retribution - Ultramarines DLC - 0BEZZ-YJXJT-MAWD9

so i've been reading somewhere that people got crazy taxi, legit or not?
also: endless legend, worth it or not?

he ded

give proof

No. Final emails with final prizes will be sent tomorrow.

I can't find a single game that has Webmoney as a purchase option.

Do i did this right or fucked up? My items are still pending i think they know

So apparently the Warhammer crowd won. What do we get?

So, free copy of Sanic Racin, is it?

This:
Comix Zone (Sega Genesis)
Total War Rome II: Blood and Gore (DLC)
Total War Attila: Blood and Burning (DLC)
Shogun 2 Blood Pack (DLC)
and Lord Isabella von Carstein which is a DLC that hasn't come out yet for Total WaWa

Compared to the shit before this is worst

When's the good shit coming?
I remember last year giving away fun games.

i've waited for 20 minutes and i haven't gotten an email, even tried the resend option and nothing. sonic racing is better than nothing…

I expected something, ANYTHING but DLCs, I mean, last year they gave us like 6 games.
Did they give the sonic racing game in the 1st challenge?

yay, some dlcs and a rom of comix zone

please spam my mailbox Sega

add me on steam and maybe we can play some time. I nick sranc, should be the only one
I can just about handle the ai on hard

Bit disappointing compared to last year but can't complain about free shit.

I would have prefered a single half-decent game over this to be honest.

Really bad move, tbh.

This too.

Well, i do have shogun 2