HAHA Drumpf, Am I rite? XD Jimmy Kimmel for the win, totally BTFO him xD

archive.is/hts6B

Other urls found in this thread:

rthtrby.blogspot.com/…….
rthtrby.blogspot.com/………..
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

did he make a cartoon about Trump? Jesus fuck, how obsessed libshits are with him

he is living >>>/rentfree/ in their heads

LMAO say "DRUMPF" out loud, it sounds like "KRUMPF" LOL

KLOMFARTS BTFO

Kimmel is a tool, but Trump does a pretty good job btfo of himself.

gee, I wonder where you're from
>>>Holla Forums

Nope, /new/fag here. Watching you nu/pol/fags make a joke out of yourself by supporting Israel through their Zionist puppet. You can stop this anytime, you know. Your board doesn't have to be the joke you've let it become. We didn't get that option.

^
>>>Holla Forums

Literal Zionist. Literal tool. Literal joke board. Literally smh.

WE SDHOULD CALL HUM ZUMPF LMAO, CUZ IT'S LIKE ZIONISM + DRUMPF HAHAHA

XdD

I like Shekel Shrumph personally.

Or maybe you can ask yourselves why you're supporting a man who married his entire family to Jews. Or why he's assaulting the sovereignty of nations to the tune of no proof of wrongdoing. Or why that big beautiful wall has become an incomplete fence whose constructions keeps going from active to inactive. Or why he's all for gun control. Or why he turned against you on Charlottesville. Or why he folded on Obamacare. Or why he let the Dreamers stay and told ICE to stop doing their jobs.

Why do they find 'Drumpf' so funny?

Because they're psychotic baby rapists with more diseases than skeletons in their closets? Just a guess.

because they have the mindset of a third grader.

Not excusing Trump's faggotry, it really is quite racist isn't it? All the things we're not allowed to make fun of, and they go with his original ethnic surname. Because even after all those years, Germans are only ever da ebil Nahzees! and it's perfectly okay to mock them and their culture. Call out Obama for being Kenyan? Everyone loses their fucking minds.

>>>Holla Forums

keep going

WEW
E
W

rthtrby.blogspot.com/…….

rthtrby.blogspot.com/………..

It's cute that you think anyone takes your words at face value Zach.

Where are your memes going to be when Trump loses to Oprah and the internet is either censored to death or shut off completely? What actual skills does nu/pol/ have to take the fight to your enemy? The board's been a thing for years, and the only thing you have is larping, a Zionist puppet, and shit memes. You haven't even had a good meme since Trump's campaign. "It's okay to be White" would've been great, but then you dropped it for no reason in exchange for some stupid rape bullshit that wasn't even executed right. And activism? Attending Zionist rallies and holding one silent protest outside of a federal building? lol, you fucking losers

Blumpkins BTFO

Be honest with me Zach. If I had a POV video of Emma sucking my Paki cock you be able to jack off to it or does looking down and seeing 5 inches break your verisimilitude?

So why do you support Israel my fellow MAGApede? I like how it's the only real Democracy in the Middle East xp

You didn't answer my question Zach. The MDMA doesn't last forever.

You aren't even from here, nu/pol/. I was born in Holla Forums. Molded it by it.

I just want you to know you missed the opportunity of a lifetime.

To do what? Get fooled into dumping my alleged beliefs to support a Zionist candidate?

I know it's hard to think straight when you've got Emma and black cocks on your mind but surely you can at least follow a conversation Zach.

Hey. Those Federal Reserve protests were pretty dope though.

Yeah I really hate having an economy and a job. Why can't we just give everything to Mexico and ungrateful europoors?

looks like goontards have given up trying to convince us Trump will ban guns, who could have guessed Trump would listen to the NRA and his voting base, who? who?

They went apeshit when that video game meeting thing was announced and have since backed off a lot.

ITS THE CURRENT YEAR +2!!!!

>>>Holla Forums

it already happened and nothing came of it, what shocking devleopments

I prefer Zogald Drumpfowitz

Attached: Trumpstein.png (574x601, 151.86K)

Attached: crying.jpg (700x700, 67.67K)

Pence goes where?

German names aren't funny. You're just a xenophobe.

Attached: now see here you little shit1.jpg (571x478, 54.74K)

Trump is blessed when it comes to adversaries, they do the work for him.

Attached: DPXcNA4W0AA6rWO.jpg (1200x440 177.25 KB, 54.69K)

>muh (((net neutrality)))

look at this orange fuck with fake hair. oh no no no no

ROLFLCOPTER XD You're so funny annon! XD

Waqthch this

DDDRUMMPPFFFFF

lolololol XD Do you get it? There's a spooiler so its a surprize. Can you please upboat me?

Attached: b7e70af37c6ae23f80c21778b121da4bc19365e187b0a06e6be6ed6e6bafd64c.png (1200x1200, 53.82K)

That term predates your board by nearly a decade.