Terminator 6 starts production

How the fuck is this even possible, did they learn nothing…

Other urls found in this thread:

rthtrby.blogspot.com/……………….
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I got to meet with Arnie and his political entourage during a political thing back when he was governor of CA. Something most people don't know is that his body is so completely wrecked by years of body building and steroids, he has to be wheeled around in a wheelchair if he has to walk more than 20 feet. They're very, very secretive about it because they felt it was bad optics, but the guy can literally barely walk anymore. It's surprising he even has the stamina to be in this movie. Mark my words, you will not see him walk more than 10 steps in any given shot. The guy is basically a crippled old man at this point, trying to act like a badass.

The terminator movies have been such shit since the first one. T2 is shit. It's all been wasted potential.

ARNOLD DID NOTHING WRONG
But what the fuck happened to Linda Hamilton, holy shit.

fucking bullshit. i saw him walking around a hotel last year at comicpalloza even said hello to me.

They're bringing back Cameron and Linda Hamilton. This is the franchise's last ditch effort.

She's like 60.

i hate jewllywood

Then he was propped up with pain killers and was in excruciating pain doing it. I heard this directly from his personal assistant who made sure the building we were meeting in has wheelchair access.

There's no way to verify this, but it's probably somewhere around the truth anyway, even if you're trolling

You have been fed malicious disinfo. I have Arnold right here with me and we came just back from squat session at the gym.

We're all in a simulation. None of this every happened, Arnold doesn't exist. Mark my words, we will all wake up in the after-GYM, where we will meet billy and the real Arnold.

So's Julia Ann and she got kicked in the head by a horse. What's Linda's excuse?

I'm not trolling, I really did meet with him and his whole team and they really did divulge this info to me. Might be exaggerating with 20 feet, I just inferred that from when assistant said "he gets wheeled if he has to do more than walk across a street." I personally never saw him in the wheelchair, but that's supposedly the idea, to keep it out of the eyes of the public.

Strange, as he was at the Monaco F1 grand prix last year and walked up and down the grid totally fine.

I enjoyed the television series

F A G

rthtrby.blogspot.com/……………….

Prove he was on pain killers. Oh wait, you can't.

prove he wasn't
oh wait

They to do the following:

Linda Hamilton, was ok ( not great , she wasn't hot) in the first movie I think it was a stretch to have her in T2 now it's just sad.
You know they are going to make Admiral gender studies from Star Wars look sane in comparison. In other words a CY+3 feminist Terminator with a 60 year old cat lady as lead, why not bring back T2's John Conner ( I heard he was a wreck) its almost the same thing as they are doing.

Why do weak soyboys envy and hate bodybuilders so much? Just go workout.

smells like LARPing, most people know about long term steroids users because we're all wrestling fans, they can still walk, it doesn't work that way

why even bother then

also this one will be different because of Cameron's involvement, no matter what you think about him, he's a fucking perfectionist and will take an axe to the director if he doesn't fall in line

I really like Arnold as the Terminator the only issue is he's getting up there in age and I don't like the idea of an old man Terminator (T genisys), the last time Arnold could pull it off was T3 and its not like you can't find a younger guy that is a dead ringer for Arnold , however I'd give Arnold a role in any new Terminator movies just not as the lead Terminator. Everyone else can be recast or replaced with new characters.
Sarah Conner's story is over and it doesn't make sense to have her in the new movies. She's can only get in the way or act as an emulating force against John Conner which I think is what they are aiming at doing.

You can do the cool future war stuff however they royally screwed that up with Terminator Salvation…… Still just needs a good director and writing team, make it look like the "flash backs"/ dreams in T1-T3 ( always night/ dark blue hue etc.) instead of a transformers film.

did you come straight from r/movies?

he's a hack

everyone hates him on set, because he demands absolute perfection from everyone, a hack couldn't have made Aliens or T2, I'm sorry

>>>/reddit/

uuu

uuu

Terminator 3 was the original feminist demake. Remember when John Connor became a little bitch hauled around by his stronk girlfriend?

I fixed it for you.

Didn't that actually happen with the kid from Terminator 2 and possibly the actor from 3?

Didn't that actually happen with the kid from Terminator 2 and possibly the actor from 3?

nah, it was made before the current year, it didn't come off as feministic. Just a shit film.

T2 is one of the best action movies of all time.

t. 90s kid

He was at the strong man classic just recently and was moving around fine.

It's garbage
>>>/reddit/

The focus of the film should be taken away from arnold. In T1 he was nothing but a programmed Hunter/Killer drone, superior to all 80's meatbags that got in its way, could take direct hits from phased plasma rifles and would still hose down anything with a heartbeat, even doggos, until all movement ceased.

This needs to be dropped into the current year, a machine that "….can't be reasoned with, can't be bargained with….", it gives not a shit for feelings, the Mission is all that matters.

Now imagine this up against a bunch of millenials, they would do nothing but scatter like roaches, or worse, curl up and accept their deaths.

New Terminator can change race and gender. Mark my words.

Aliens and T2 are the greatest action movies of all time. Your underage pleb tastes will never change that. The only reason why those films have such amazing technical special effects and set pieces is because Cameron is one of the most exacting directors there is on a technical level.

>>>/reddit/

Anyone who disagrees with this is an absolute faggot.

where's your argument.jpg

Okay faggot, name some action films that are better than Aliens and T2. I'll be waiting, because you have nothing.

Stop samefagging, autstic reddit

(((dontliftgoys)))

Why did you quote him nonlinearly?

hahahaha

I'm surprised this is even happening at all, what with how bad Genesys bombed.

>>>/reddit/

Honestly they ahould just get Michal Bay to direct it at this point, that way everyone knows to turn their brains off and it might be fun.

>>>/reddit/

Considering some of the places Arnold stuck his Austrian cock, he might have some STDs.

'It happened before I was aware of these issues, so it's not real'. Spoken like a true retard.
T3 follows all tropes of current year cinema and had it been released nowadays, we would condemn it.

kys

You must be over 30 to post on this board, kid

For realsies?

your IQ must be higher than 80 to post on this board, nigger

Fuck off kike

nigger IQ at display

God damn, Hollywood is ravenous. There is no corpse too old to be dug up.

these faggots will never know what it's like to be a kid and go into a movie that huge totally unspoiled and experience a massive twist in the first 15-minutes of the film. yes, it was possible to see that film and have no idea that arnie was going to be a good guy

Notice how that faggot could never respond to this one.

>>>/reddit/
enough of a response?

Which is why they freely share it with every rando they meet.

They should just recast Dwayne Johnson as new terminator model and be done with it. Add some concealer for his samoa tats and were all set. Could even get a clutch rock vs ahnuld fight out of it.

no u

it's always necessary to send reddit scum back

Even if this is true, he's likely on the new stem cell treatment now.
Supposedly fixes all that sort of damage right up.

sarah conner will be a black tranny and skynet will be christian. screen cap this.

Not him, but Terminator > T2.

It will never stop until all of you are dead!

Attached: 265los.jpg (500x666, 110.64K)

But last one was abysmal. Are they trying to milk Arnold while he is still alive ?

They hope to time it right so Arnold dies just in time for the biggest marketing impact.

Wrong, Skynet will get hacked by Russian hackers.

Last time he wasn't in the movie they had a cgi half naked arnold.

Do you see how bad it's gotten ? They can now make movies with dead actors. So we can get the same shit forever.

Not even the dead can know peace.(even the shitty actors)

Attached: wake-me-up-inside-skeleton-chair-meme.webm (640x360, 1.29M)