Female protagonist means the entire cast must be women or else misogyny

God, this is what they want, don't they, same with niggers - "it's our special safe space film, no whites males allowed".

She’ll be more disappointed by lack of audience.

Isn't this set on a deserted island full of pirates like the game?

The game is a pirate?

My copy was (^;

guess which film will flop in china

::::::^^^^^^))))))

She's got a lot to say for someone who only got the role because she was unattractive as possible

I don't know a more flatter woman

is she a jew

jhyu
87jfyfj
-

is she a man. That woman has nothing feminine

I've got an idea. Why don't we sexually segregate movies? Why don't we make men only films and women only films? Would that satisfy them?

we already do, and everything female flops

It's based off the rebooted games with a bunch of the older stuff mixed in to pretend it's the same.
Any Lara that uses a bow instead of akiimbo is disgraceful.

>WHY ARE ALL THE BAD GUYS WOMEN!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!??!DKJAIP:WHNJUWK!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?

Real Lara had Boobs and guns. Except no imitations.

She's so fucking ugly.

that's feminism

And I'm disappointed by her lack of ass and tits.

I thought you werent supposed to shit on films you starred in???

you soyims crack me up, but yea she needs to shut the fuck up before her career takes the Catherine Heigl route.

she knew nobody gonna watch this shit

Frog in boiling water. They jumped to a 'higher' stone so they raise the water level.

SJWs are never happy by design, butbwe all know that already.

amerimutts never cease to amaze with their stupidity

Why the fuck would that be shocking, has Tomb Raider ever had many other female characters than Lara?

1 in the entire series

EVERYTIME! ahahaha you useless faggot.

This just shows that, just like tumblr landwhales complaining about Tomb Raider misogyny, they have never actually played the games. There's absolutely nothing inherently "female" about Tomb Raider world, Lara is a woman and that's about it.

But we all know what they're trying to do, they just want to pass her as another forced icon of feminism and that means everything about it must be female-oriented, gosh dammit! OMG, the entire cast and staff of Cisbusters was female, how empowering! OMG, Wonder Woman was directed by a woman, how empowering! What's that? A film with female lead wasn't entirely enshrined with female agenda? UN will hear of this!

She is Swedish. At this point, that's much worse: they are willing victims of the merchant's evil plot.

It's going to get ugly for them no matter how it shakes out.

Kings may love treason, but the traitor hate

BOYCOTT EVERYTHING HOLLYWOOD
WE SHALL KNOW OUR TRUE BROTHERS BY SHARING THIS COMMON GOAL

Has there been a single other nation that voluntarily became subhuman?

Tomb Raider is pretty much just Lara and disposable cannon fodder, isn't it?

Germany

keikaku'ed

There should be more GuP
                             /',          {ヽ    ノヽ            /// l          {/∧////}___         ////∧__ ノ',          {///\//ノ/\_ ̄  - {_////∧///l         V//⌒ ̄/    ⌒⌒ ̄  \//∧/,/         7                V  v          〃                    ',  v       〃     {       i{        ',  v         'l{   | { {       i{    ',     }    v        ' l{   | { 人     ハ{__l    \   v        ' l{   癶¨¨f心\} / ィf笊しア  / /\〉    v      / 八  ', ',Vり 〈/   V_ソ厶ィ 7ィ        v    ,     \ \ 〉   、      //ィ,' }    , - 、   v    ,'      {⌒{{、   r  ┐  〈〈(^  }   ,'   l   v    ,'      {  {{个s  乂_ ノ  イ_v   }  ,'    |     〉   i{        {  {{    ≧=r     / }=┐ }  ,'    l    ,′  八      {  ^  /{ ノ  /  ノニ 「≧s。'    /  ∧   〈^\     ノ_ -=/ニニ{ 厂⌒{  /ニ=‐\ニ/   /^\/  〉   ∧   、 r-=ニニ /ニニ={'{____ノ vニニニニニ//   /   ⌒{  \   、\  i{ニニニニ⌒\//___/ /ニニニ=//   イ   }  \_ ノ   く   、i{ニニノニニ/^/___/  l/ ̄  ,       ノ   ,   / }{    \ r〃_/= /  /___/         {   ⌒ ̄ } / /  ノ{      }j/_/ニ /   ,'____{        {\__ ノ(_ イ__ /、_〉      /=i{= /     i{_____{           \ ⌒ ー― ⌒'ニニ=\      ,'==i{ニ{    i{_____{         / 、___/ニニニニ= \

Reported for promoting pedophilia!

reported the normalfag

ikr? It's so HOT! ^__^

you mean so THOT

uu

75a
i
o