Phhhhhh…. nothing personal kid…

Phhhhhh…. nothing personal kid…

Why do people intentionally design annoying playable characters?
I can understand the purpose of an annoying NPC, but why would you want to play as something you want to mute?

The doge skin is still worse than this.
The person that make these should be publicly hanged with the insides of his wife's son

They sure have been trying to make this game as unbearably cringy as possible lately.

Oh you have no idea how low we can go friendo.

I can't get used to watching this, it is so fucking retarded

you spelled 'personell' wrong

WHAT

It's Hi-Rez so expect to find out something new is coming out to replace this game and they're sabotaging it on purpose to incentivize people into switching over.

I'm gonna kill everyone and then myself

The outfit itself is 10/10. Highly reminded me of Babymetal, which is a good thing. The voicework isn't halfbad either, for English dogshit. It's the script and writing that makes the whole shindig a complete failure.

Aint nothing beating the DOHJ though. That'll cringy shit will remain in everyones nightmares for years to come.

Well, the skin is called Mini-Metal.

get with the times internet meanies, forced memes are a thing now

So why are they doing this to their game? Are they trying to kill it? Do they have another game coming up they need a desperate playerbase for?

Why?

god is dead

More games need to learn writing from this. That and Borderlands 2. That were top tier shit.

I stopped at the halfway point. That was unbearable.

Oh yea, reminder that this game supports or plugs that unfunny, unlikable faggot Pewdiepie and other youtubers and attention whores. Don't make this a Holla Forums thread, you fucking faggots.

Vomit is literally coming out of my mouth.

Visually its great, whats the problem exactly? Voice acting is shit but thats Smite, they recycle the same 3 girls across all the gods.

That is the point. I'm not even joking, the Kawaii skin are designed in a way so retards like you constantly post it around the internet "OMG HOW AWFUL". A day haven't gone by I haven't see the Skadi skin posted since its been released. You can't pay for that kind of advertisement.

good thing this skin is on a god no one plays if it had been erlang shen that would have been a problem

I WANT TO DIE

Well, I didn't post that shit, nor do I intend to spread it anywhere. It's still fucking trash, though.

But you sure love shit posting about it you meme loving faggot.

Am I not allowed to talk shit about trash on a website that doesn't even show up on google? Go on, tell me how this is helping smite in any way.

this isn't supposed to be edgy, they just did another meme based off of this shitty band

It does in a roundabout way, links to it are all over the place even if the main website doesn't show up in the results

It sounds like shitty anime music to be honest.

Why do you guys keep making these "LEL IM POSTING THIS SO IRONICALLY" threads? Everything that's started ironically in this board always ends up being unironically accepted later on like the nigger speak.

hey, i'll admit it's a fun thing to see just because it's so ridiculous but it just doesn't sound good.

Try and stop me

Its true
Look at Overwatch and Fallout 4

fuck off faggot

Why is Holla Forums run by contrarian shitposters

This fucking meme has been misspelled for a while now and it drives me nuts because it's not nearly as funny.

People have been spelling "personal" correctly for so long, that's how people think it's supposed to be, and the meme is ruined.

also it's supposed to be "pshhhhh" not "Phhhhhh"

can these companies just STOP.

The gameplay's already fucked, I wouldn't talk about things I wouldn't know about.

What is it with MMO's and MOBA's games never taking themselves, their tone, and theme seriously? Why do they always have to resort to fucking memes and unfunny attempts at being funny?

Babymetal is a band so shitty it has to hire 12 year olds to cover up how trash their music is with a gimmick.

It's literally on the same level as that shitty Ned Flanders metal band. There is no substance.

MOBAs are objectively retarded as a concept, you're playing the same style of game repetitively with the same characters and to take itself to seriously would hamper the game more then help it. Skins are interesting on characters you spend absurd amount of time on if you're on it. Most of them in the game are at least not meme tier bullshit but you can't deny the effect on people, especially those who waste money on them. Its a money making machine. Only MOBA I can think of that takes itself somewhat seriously is Paragon but theirs reason you never see anyone even shitpost about it.

Same shit with MMOs, you're killing the same scripted bosses over and over to even attempt to take it seriously would just end up hindering the presentation/feel of the game.

Mate, I don't think talking about this shit is gonna help hi-rez at all. No one's gonna jump shit to this game for a 3yr old meme. They're only digging their own graves.

You underestimate the power of retards and the amount of money people put into chests to get these obnoxious skins just to annoy people.

Only new users it really gets are from the kids who play the console versions and jump to PC version after they realize how shit they are in comparison. I don't play it anymore but good lord are they good out of sucking money out of the community they have.

True, but I wouldn't be surprised there're a bunch of dumb asses willing to pay money for this shit with the conviction that the harm it causes to others ingame outweighs their own suffering.

What said.

More like you're playing the same style of game but with a different set of 10 characters out of a 100, and the only skill comes from autistically memorizing what each character does so you can play with/against them.

If you simplify it so much, wouldn't any multiplayer game, whether it be an FPS, or an RTS, be objectively retarded as a concept, since you play the same style of game with the same character/race/car/whatever?

You have a variety of skillsets from teamwork, raw mechanical imputs, memorization of strategy, item builds, character diversity and general player play styles. Someone at the bottom of the ladder and someone at the top have two completely different ideas on how the game is played regardless of what it is. Its not really that hard to understand why people have gravitated towards the genre over others. That said even if its a highly toned skill set it still a video game, taking to to seriously is how you get those wanna be pro youth that end up wasting the best years of their lives on something trivial.

I get what you're saying but modern FPS (CSGO, OW/Paladins, Unreal 4 for example) are riddled with skins and if RTS was a profitibale genre I'm sure they would too but on that front everyone has moved onto MOBAs (HotS is so stranger to silly skins). Repetitive games with repetitive visuals and no mix up end up getting very boring for people. Its not even like its a new concept as people were modding r shit back in the 90s. End of the day people just like having a fresh coat of paint.

Multiplayer games are generally retarded but that is my biased opinion as someone who almost exclusively plays them. You invest tons of time getting good at something that doesn't matter when you could be doing something else like bettering society. But that is an empty discussion. At least with single player games you get a variety of experiences that can be enriching depending on what you play.

The only thing worse than bad exposure is no exposure at all but retards like you and seem to forget that, I'm sure that's how the shills got sales off even the retarded anons for Fallout 4 by ironic posting 24/7 about how bad Fallout 4 was.

What the fuck is wrong with these people?

I mean, they're not bad, Megitsune and Road is pretty good, but the rest is schizophrenic as fuck and can't decide what genre it wants to be. Make way for real Japanese metal.

Correction "Finnish" band playing Japanese folk metal.

Man, this band was playing in my Goyify daily mix but I never realized it was japon folk metal.

you mean mongolian band playing japanese folk metal

Gee, I just can't fucking imagine why they do it.

Yeah, we can't fucking imagine why they do it either. "No press is bad press" is a shitty meme, this stupid crap is not doing them any favors. Being sarcastic about it doesn't make you correct, dipshit.

Except for the part where they are either gaining or not losing players. Laugh and cringe all you will, but free publicity is publicity all the same.

Their biggest pitfall of players? The changes of seasons which drastically alter the gameplay that some do not take (immediate) favour to. The odd skin being awkward? Some people have the capacity to ignore it.

good way to trigger the 14 year old guitar kiddies in here though

At what point does remaking these epic win reaction threads just become advertising for hirez? You faggots are straddling that line

Where are my fucking webms? you damn niggers!

Its shit, listen to Pantera, or if you like shitty gimmicks, Mac Sabbath

nigger, no one here is gonna play this shit especially after including shitty memes that we all despise.

This shit has gone too far.

fucking no one here is gonna spend a cent in that piece of shit

sage

they haven't made any good skins since they stopped making t2s and since memes get them more press they keep making maymay skins