#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: St. Valentine, Day of Love and Loneliness Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:

PRIORITY TARGET: CONTACT THE IRS REGARDING FEMFREQ POTENTIAL VIOLATION ON POLITICAL CAMPAIGNING.
archive.is/mwfP5
1. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP DISNOD 2: REBOOT. The Blizzard staff email addresses were added for easy emails.
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. Dig for info regarding the ESA, (also ECA, IARC)
>>>/gamergatehq/329602
6. OP ESRBusted! Expose the ESRB for being against developers and consumers.
>>>/gamergatehq/329225

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

> ESA Michael Gallagher GfC15 transcript of video youtube.com/watch?v=mQhOqFH8cR0
- pastebin.com/rb7uyF89
- reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/5qva0e/deepfreeze_deepfreeze_291_update_five_new_entries/
- imgur.com/gallery/X2w49

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Boycott_List
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

humblebundle.com/freedom
humblebundle.com/pc-lovers-software-bundle
archive.is/ryJ3I
archive.is/xnvfT
archive.is/n71Xh
archive.is/KDnky
archive.is/oqK1D
archive.is/Tz7yO
archive.is/xYXoB
archive.is/ufwdO
archive.is/5XzTv
archive.fo/f9NVh
muslimsandtheworld.com/illuminati-card-game-all-the-cards-in-the-full-deck/
reptilianilluminati.wordpress.com/category/illuminati-cards/
12160.info/profiles/blogs/illuminati-card-game-part-i-complete-list
oneangrygamer.net/2017/02/media-desperately-attacks-pewdiepie-over-death-to-all-jews-joke/23874/
instituteofplay.org/work/projects/glasslab/
archive.is/LM8fA
archive.is/KOMb8
archive.is/CaK2e
archive.fo/OZGbr
archive.fo/9IqBG
reptilianilluminati.wordpress.com/2014/01/31/illuminati-card-game-all-illuminati-cards/
archive.is/IGjcd
archive.is/Rl49e
archive.is/W6yjp
archive.is/f9cI1
archive.fo/rC6MJ
archive.fo/3UQ72
archive.is/xq0sg
sperasoft.com/news/
tiga.org/about-tiga-and-our-industry
tiga.org/about-tiga-and-our-industry/the-tiga-team
ukie.org.uk/content/ukie-comments-tiga-decision-single-trade-body-talks
gameis.org.il/
nhentai.net/g/184778/
iggi.org.uk/
raymond.cc/blog/recent-daemon-tools-issues-some-free-alternatives/
archive.fo/nW1Ld
archive.fo/Un6p8
archive.fo/GfOuN
eltonelarts.tumblr.com/post/157264824904/happy-st-valentine
archive.is/IH9cN
onlineaccountability.net/
archive.fo/fU0zi
gameobjective.com/2017/02/14/pewdiepie-corporate-world-not-ready-internet-culture/
twitter.com/Brad_Glasgow/status/831686685071118336
archive.fo/tJB8N
steam.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_DRM-free_games
twitter.com/dailydot/status/831831787580059651
rt.com/business/377284-greece-rothschild-debt-adviser/#.WKN1ddV-brE.twitter
archive.is/xW7LS
mangahere.co/manga/tsugumomo/
mangapark.me/manga/zannen-jokanbu-black-general-san-jin-mugenjin
mangahere.co/manga/vovnich_hotel/
mangatown.com/manga/oddman_11/
mangahere.co/manga/gisele_alain/
mangago.me/read-manga/dr_hitomis_infirmary/
mangatown.com/manga/dungeon_meshi/
archive.is/jEXYc
europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-17-201_en.htm
archive.is/O1Lar
archive.is/G1jac
archive.is/GLLub
cookpad.com/id/resep/1239620-kue-lapis-pepe
breitbart.com/milo/2017/02/12/milo-privilege-grant-receives-30000-applications-twelve-days/
archive.is/nPzdj
archive.is/YDabZ
twitter.com/Slate/status/831237915044896772
archive.is/08YJp
archive.is/b3Y6F
archive.is/b3Y6F#selection-3250.0-3250.1
archive.is/3iyww
archive.is/wclLA
archive.is/siFj4
twitter.com/siloraptor?lang=en
humblebundle.com/gift?key=UPAKcRZdHUmYScWR
humblebundle.com/gift?key=pNmD5UVrs4ZhyTZe
humblebundle.com/gift?key=6tErckB2nsNb8wEe
humblebundle.com/gift?key=znMaqrBp3VteX8Ds
humblebundle.com/gift?key=cuRKSDVG8x378Ch8
humblebundle.com/gift?key=M2q3p2CD5aA86k7X
humblebundle.com/gift?key=shWEe3HazxaX6CxS
humblebundle.com/gift?key=pazrDyrScb2sz8qR
humblebundle.com/gift?key=r7fswvCFzV6Nww5W
humblebundle.com/gift?key=hEPBGkCcMxAkbhbn
humblebundle.com/gift?key=dzRRFu7KPmrsuy4u
humblebundle.com/gift?key=yZWTMaEyyzSYVpSz
humblebundle.com/gift?key=quAZtmstER7DqKF2
youtube.com/watch?v=p7B2Jz1Ax0I
archive.is/GFsa9
twitter.com/roninworks
archive.is/VlHW5
levity.itch.io/azurea-juncture
store.steampowered.com/app/557860/
archive.fo/u1eG5
archive.fo/9oi3M
archive.is/6FLqA
archive.fo/BO7XL
archive.fo/d6Si4
archive.fo/WLi24
archive.fo/8cOHB
twitter.com/lerigan/status/831969365855760386
archive.fo/WKXvd
archive.fo/EOhEm
archive.fo/nEI8b
archive.fo/Iia88
archive.fo/7A002
archive.fo/hhHbD
archive.fo/EFsiS
archive.fo/kfqWZ
archive.fo/h8lsv
archive.fo/5tVwy
archive.fo/ObTcK
archive.fo/oRhRK
archive.fo/DLg5O
archive.fo/pzskZ
archive.fo/AiNwh
archive.fo/mpHPO
archive.fo/K8Q16
archive.fo/TMSb0
archive.is/lTDjR
archive.is/1k8al
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So fucking close, OP

BAGINA

Meow
Happy valentines you god damn furry

Reminder that sisters are for tender lovemaking.

You have been visited by

THE GLORIOUS WAIFU OF LOVE

Good luck on love, Good Luck on Surgeries, Concentration, Smugness, a better PC, the ability to spot shills, Orchestra instead of Dubstep, an easy guide to mememagic, faster Japanese learning and Salt of your enemies will come but only if you post a pic of your Waifu followed by the words “FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE”

Remember to always be a big guy

FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

humblebundle.com/freedom

Oh, now they have shit like Dameon Tools in some software bundle

humblebundle.com/pc-lovers-software-bundle

There are a couple places on the internet where you can find scanned copies of the old cards, although not everyone's collection is complete and not all of them are in perfect quality. If you want to make some yourself then just print some out and laminate them, the rules for the game are also fairly easy to find.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY REMINDER THAT YOU ARE NOT J00T/CUCK-A-DUCK LUGGAGE LAD OR HIS JEWESS WHORE

archive.is/ryJ3I archive.is/xnvfT archive.is/n71Xh archive.is/KDnky archive.is/oqK1D archive.is/Tz7yO archive.is/xYXoB archive.is/ufwdO archive.is/5XzTv

As annoying as it is that they're being so political with their bundle, it's been great for people like me who use Steamgifts. Tons of giveaways for games I would like to play but can't be assed to buy.

So wait she actually wore a sign with all that shit on it?

There's a programming language called R?

for her

If all the money goes to charities for all this stuff, then where does the money for them come from?

archive of previous bread
archive.fo/f9NVh

Not really surprising. She's obviously an attention whore. It's just like LW and that stupid trophy (which she probably made for herself) that she posed with back in 2014.

I hope someone can find all the cards one day and make them available for self printing.

Dameon Tools, even the Pro version, has some data collector shit in it, right?

And yet, she is less known than even that sikh in canada.

Couple more for the road

Well, she's not a very good attention whore.

nice thumbnail faggot

I wish I could have found one in a bigger size.

Previous thread recap.

Which translates to crappy pr worker too.

True. Rapp may have been lousy at PR, but she's a damn good attention whore, so she at least wins out there over this broad.

nice to she shes trying to "own it" in an attempt to deflect that she probably did cuck him.

Yeah it's for pirates.

Also data analysis. It's used in science.

Shit doesn't windows have the ability to mount .iso's out of the box these days? What next, are they going to sell you winrar for those pesky .zip files?

Alright, hold up.
How is there a correlation between those two whatsoever?

I wish I had a little sister. Mine's older than me and there's some tension there because we used to fool around a long time ago. I just feel like it would be nice to have a little sister who looked up to me and said cute things. I have a brother but even at peak cuteness he couldn't compete with an imouto. Though we do make a good team in video games.

There was one user that decided to scan some of them. Not sure whether he did it or not but you can always try to ask around. Other than that you can try these links.
muslimsandtheworld.com/illuminati-card-game-all-the-cards-in-the-full-deck/
reptilianilluminati.wordpress.com/category/illuminati-cards/
12160.info/profiles/blogs/illuminati-card-game-part-i-complete-list

Good morning, faggots!

GDC is in 2 weeks, are you ready for some tag jacking?!

It's always interesting watching a rich celebrity tweet about things while they are in Hollywood.

Rapps problem was, much like an autist, she had no clue about boundaries and how to act civil in public. She knew how to get her name out, which is one of the requirements to being a decent pr, but maintaining good relations was not her forte.

Why is no one in this thread recommending Black Lagoon, ffs?
Also, Mardock Scramble might be up your alley.

Kinda funny, as I distinctively remember it was Milo, Allum and that other editor guy whose name escapes me that gave Gamergate a voice, while Bannon was the skeptical one who didn't believe it was worth the coverage in Breitbart way back.

I feel insulted.

I feel empty and useless.
Should I browse Holla Forums and fill it with anger or play vidya games?

oneangrygamer.net/2017/02/media-desperately-attacks-pewdiepie-over-death-to-all-jews-joke/23874/

She's too opinionated for her own good. That's fine now while she's still hot enough to make money off of orbiters, but that's not going to last. Eventually you need to learn to be likeable and flexible, or you turn into a crazy cat lady yelling about fat-shaming and sexualized women not having agency or whatever.

she will never evolve to ARA at lvl 32

Play vidya

=="fey fairy fucking faggot,
i gave your mum a sausage induced heart attack m8 "==

good thing I manage to buy it

Take a break from the threads and play some vidya

Rapp, like most Attention whores, eventually get a massively high opinion of themselves, and their opinions, simply because they are getting naked.

She's probably an absolute pain to be around, and she has no one that will tell her to shut the fuck up or call her out so shes got no boundaries to what she will or won't do.

very sad

Gated communities need to be made illegal, and anyone who makes more than 400k a year needs to play host to male muslims, and told that they go to prison for any complaint. Only in california and la though.

You are here. Play vidya. Learn dorf. Pirate terraria.

Agreed. That or go full camwhore, which would be a nono in the prude reggie's eyes.

Wasn't that video months old?

Gallagher said in his DICE talk about the industry being matured, asking gamers to make an environment where everyone is welcomed, and EA is not only a member of the ESA, but they act like the partner in crime.
They have their names on Glasslab.
instituteofplay.org/work/projects/glasslab/
EA also organized the LGBT event few years back & Dan Hewitt of the ESA was a participant there.

My only fear is that we will not have enough hours in the day to unload all this ammunition.

They're only attacking now that Felix got let go by Disney for his "accidental" antisemitism.

Hypocracy thy name is EA. a reminder that they and ubisoft are two of the worst companies to be an animator or programmer, they treat you like subhumans.

That's what happens with a lot of pretty girls. They never need to develop a personality because they're surrounded by enablers who want to get their dicks wet. So they grow up into mouthy, annoying attention whores.

Even that will only last so long. Girl's pushing 30. She's going to start aging fast soon unless she puts in a lot of work. Makeup can only do so much when you start getting saggy and fat and are still an unlovable harpy.

A few familiar names attended Rightscon Silicon Valley.
archive.is/LM8fA
archive.is/KOMb8
archive.is/CaK2e

2 weeks is a long time to prepare, user. You'll have ALL the ammunition that you'll need by that time.

PDP used to make jokes about about raping pig carcasses and spouting crass curses. NOW they have an issue with what he says

its a shmae cidney is in such a mediocre game. should of stuck with the romeo juliet mafia story, and get aonuma to design characters instead of nomura from now on

Hmm. I think that one needs better explanation and clearer phrasing. Otherwise it can sound like the insinuation is EA=ESA, and while I agree that EA seems to have a big seat at the ESA table, saying something like this
seems very hard to prove 100% at the moment.

I think it might be better to instead ask something like
Since the ESA supports the idea of an all inclusive welcoming environment. What would it do if one of it's members is found to be discriminating towards one particular religious group?

Aonuma?

I think we all know walt is spinning in his grave like a dreidel

Fair enough. At least another question for one ESA member (The other being Tencent in regards to copyright rules)

I mean I'm all for monster qt's and large, lewd eyebrows in the next Final Fantasy even if Aonuma's not involved in that aspect of BotW but surely you mean another Aonuma?

Da fuck?

Wasn't that a lie the left spreads around about Disney? Last I heard he had lots of different people working for him, jewish or not.

May be forgeting his name, the guy who makes the beautiful concept arts for all final fantasys since 1, also responsible for vampire hunter d. If they insist onmaking pretty boys, go full gorgeous and make aonumas designe 3d.

I find it more funny that people are saying Disney wasn't gonna stand for his jokes because "they're a family friendly company", even though they had no problems with him saying countless rape jokes for years

Fuck, I ment amano. How the fuck do I forget the names so easily?

I tried posting that on cuckhan but it got hotpocketed.

They're all scanned and ready in here
archive.fo/OZGbr
archive.fo/9IqBG
reptilianilluminati.wordpress.com/2014/01/31/illuminati-card-game-all-illuminati-cards/

Now though there's some cards that are strictly in German only, I'm assuming they released a special version with just a bunch of german references like the Christian-Democrat card. I would really, really like it if some Deutsch-bro user translated them for us.

I know this fucking hentai, the mom is fantastic

Walt liked hard workers with talent that he could polish up. He indirectly called himself an idea man, a man who he himself considered was not too special.

It's been debated but the left does say much like the whole "Trump is Hitler" tripe,
That is safe to assume. But I wouldn't put it out of the question that he knew of Hollywood being kike controlled because no studio founded by a non-jew existed until they came (At least one that grew into a superpower & still exists today.)

Yep. I know one girl like that. Can't stand her and the only reason the "ladies' men" that are her friends stay around because she has hotter friends that they want to fuck. She is trying to marry a doctor, prior to him becoming one, as well as being his assistant. The problem is, this was the exact same thing her mother tried, just with a lawyer. It ended with him cheating on her, and her losing her job.

Tencent being a member is useful, because it means not only do consumers have reason to be pissed at them, but the people they actually represent, publishers, should be as well.

Archives don't save the full-size image. That is why I linked directly.

Yoshitaka Amano?

Wasn't it about a year or two ago that kotaku ran an article about how he "matured" and even edited a title during the interview so it wouldn't contain "rape" any more? I think the article also called his viewers entitled for wanting the uncut recordings instead of the 10-minute highlight reels he was only uploading at the time.

L O L

We've all known a woman like that at some point. They're constantly surrounded by white knights who they will never actually tell off because they like having guys around to give them attention too much. You need to develop a personality in there somewhere, unless you whole life's plan is

Sure >she doesnt mind, thats why >she made so many comments about it :^)

Other way around: we have plenty of ammunition, but will only have a small window of opportunity to use them effectively.

Amano? Yeah, Amano's art is nice.

I think Yoshida should work on more games though.

I also think that FFXV could have been great but it ended up being Wasted Potential: The Game simply because they tried to please everyone at once.

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

Come on user, you didn't even try

Yes.

Amano did the designs in neir atomana? I may have to get it at full price. And 15 suffered the same fate as duke nukem forever, the story got scrapped and they tried to salvage it in a half assed way instead of building on it. And from what I heard, the story was scrapped out of spite and looking at the game, fang was supposed to be in it, which would have made versus the best ff since it was to be based before all the cocoon shit and on gran pulse, which was what I wanted at least, even with vanille there.

No no, Yoshida did the designs for Automata.

Amano's style is pic related.

Also I don't think Fang was supposed to be in it. Aranea was, though. She appeared in early trailers when the events of Kingsglaive wasn't just a CG movie.

Nothing to worry about. Its just waiting for its Soros sugar daddy.

What did he mean by this Holla Forums?

the mullet guy. He shares way too much with fang that I think they swapped her out with him since they did not want to connect 15 with 13 anymore.

And jeez, figures Id be stupid and not tell the difference Since we were talking about amano I assumed you posted amano

And I want that as a 3d game. Its astetically pleasing, and would almost feel like okami.

Gladio? I think he was there since the first announcements.

Is that the first print?

Man, I always loved his vampire hunter D stuff

Dunno about the trainwreck that was the 10 year development hell, but from what I gathered Versus was essentially Romeo and Juliet in an urban fantasy with magical yakuza battling it out with magical tongs over territory. And both Fang and Aranea were to be the new Cid cameos.

The 1995 version is the first print. There are ones that came out not too long ago but I find them to be fairly meh.

So if one were to get their hands on it, that's the one? I'm assuming what you posted is the complete collection.

The only way to get a complete collection in one go would be from another collector. The game shipped with little booster card packages even for the base game so you'd have to be incredibly lucky to get all cards in the same box.

Im not sure he was there during versus 13. I mean, I could be wrong, but hes just so similar to fang. either way, 13 would have been so much better as an action rpg with the character having 2 classes that they specialized in and based on stopping cocoon and ragnarok, keeping fang ragnarok, and making the combat, well, like a tales game aking to xillia or zesteria where its live but different skills have charge up or cool off, and keep the encylcopedia, I liked that feature. Oh, and include sazh too, he was also decent.

A full 110(?) collection costs even more than that because the company only sold them as booster packs, meaning that you have to rely on luck if you want it cheap.

Could Clownpiece possibly become an ersatz child for Junko?
Because shit man, I do feel bad for her. No ara should have to see the death of her own child

Happy Valentine's day, Anons! Your three favourite waifus have sent you cards, pick one!

Can I just jerk off instead?

Cake divider is the only option.

I would just like to point out that an entire dairy queen ice cream cake has 4000cal with 460g of sugar. the recommended daily intake of sugar is 25 - 37 depending on female or male respectively

reported for spreading communist propaganda

all lies

Fug. I'm pretty confused on what's the complete collection myself.

You have bigger problems if you can injest an entire ice cream cake in a sitting. **I myself only have an 8th to 10th at a time.

This diet is paying off.

I could probably eat a whole one if I put my mind to it. But that's because I only really eat once a day, and I grew up dirt poor and underfed, so I eat a lot when I do eat. I also eat fast. I would probably get a good chunk of the way through it before it registered that I was starting to feel sick. I'd definitely vomit after but I might be able to finish it.

I graze, so tiny meals a few times a day.

I'm pretty bad at math, you nerds can solve this better than me. So if that ice cream cake has 4000cal, how many miles and at what speed does Maku have to run and be chased by Lebeef to burn off that entire cake.

I want the left to leave this place or Cat-Alunya to be ruined by the fat capitalist pig with a life of hedonism

Depends on several factors, such as which speed Maku runs at, environmental factors such as outside temperature and upward/downward slopes, etc.

I'm just not really a breakfast guy, and I usually skip lunch because I always have. So I have a big dinner and that's it.

Same here.

also how fat he is. I don't know his exact weight.

If I am at home I usually make one big meal at lunch and sort of munch on that all day.

Were you poor as a kid too? Because I'm not sure how much is poverty and how much is other stuff. I think I skip breakfast because I sweat a lot in my sleep, so I wake up dehydrated and a bit nauseous. Not sure why I skip lunch, though. I just do.

Yeah, sometimes I'll get some chips or something and just pick at them instead of having a real meal. Today I ate like half a homemade lasagna and a large bowl of green beans. But other than that, all I had is a coffee and a free brownie while I was getting my oil changed this morning. That and a lot of water.

Didn't know Mark was on a card game!

Assume flat terrain, no obstacles, mild temperature, normal surface traction. Whatever the average speed of Maku is. Or if that is too much factors and it's going into boring ass simulation territory. Let's bring it back to vidya and valentines day. Assume Maku is now the protagonist of Parasite In City. Lebeef is the zombie parasite chasing his fat jew cake ass. If Lebeef parasite catches up with Maku, Maku will ingest
THICK WHITE LOADS
in his mouthpussy.

This ride is getting stranger than I can ever expect.

Hardly. It's just that I'm really not a morning person so I prefer to get some 30 mins more sleep and then rush to get a shower and get shaved before going to work. Don't eat anything there, and instead buy supper from the supermarket that is five minutes away from my flat. It's very convenient given that my fridge is the size of a glorified cocktail cabinet.

In other news, Resident 7's most pressing question: Why are the teeth of the meanies so white?

archive.is/IGjcd

Piss off faggot.

I mean good on you for posting an archive, but this really doesn't stand out to me. It's shitty games journalism, yeah, but it's just boring shit compared to blaming Trump for everything wrong in the world.

I also mostly wanted an excuse to post this image.

Nah. Feel free to liq'a madiq though. It is valentines day after all.

archive.is/Rl49e

My god, this is pathetic.

if you turn into a blonde me I'd be for it. If not fuck off.

Same situation as you except the tension is double since we're both dudes

Who

So you want to go fuck yourself? Well ok, go right ahead. You don't need my permission for that. Go to it you slut.

Another me doesn't exist. Unless you go to Japan and ask Ellen Baker.

burn it to the ground

Not if Uncle Holla Forums will make her a proper catgirl waifu first.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's a walking pussy, lil' DubsDraph.
archive.is/W6yjp

Yeah, that tattoo is gonna look good in three years.

I think that's Luckey.

A ho into a housewife will never work. You don't pay it a can of sardines to stay around, but to get it to leave after you do your business.

Hmm ok. He's absolutely not homo or anything. :^)

Probably one of those stick on tattoos that kids get.

bitch I just ate don't post that shit.

Is every website just a fucking Tumblr blog now?

archive.is/f9cI1

yes, social medias and normalfags destroyed the internet and our chance to a future.

enjoy.

Won't stop them from trying. :^)

You just noticed this now? It's been the trend since 2007.

the fuck this commie ass shit
kys nigga

It destroys their future as well, which is a small comfort.

Given how commies are, you don't want them to be parents. They will try to indoctrinate the child.

The internet outlived it's utility.

is she going to trade that baby for some bread to stave off starvation?

It's a feline communist. She traded bread for the baby to stave off starvation.

Is that SBF? How are the comments? I know a good portion of their fanbase is either GG or anti-SJW, and I know many others were tired of his Switch rumors, so I wonder if there will be any controversies and flame wars over Dale.

Anyways, back to finding ESA counterparts from around the world. I think I found Russia's ESA counterpart, the Russian Association of Developers and publishers of Game Industry and Interactive Technologies (RADIT)
Their site (is no longer up but as usual, thank god for archives.)
archive.fo/rC6MJ
They are also an organizer of the All-Russian Conference on Game Industry (ACGI) Just like above, the site is no longer working but there is archives.
archive.fo/3UQ72

another Holla Forums raid?

Wait, isn't that the rebranded Gawker? Of course they are going to be shit.

That guys stuff is nice. Reminds me of the stinky cheese man.

Boy that'll sure go ever well, fucking with your most well known and subscribed youtube channel.
archive.is/xq0sg

From what I've observed this week, they've moved off Holla Forums and are focusing on Holla Forums.

The youtube video talking about the podcast has links to deepfreeze website and people are talking about how crazy he is and how he's an awful person who starts shits.

Turning a commie into conservative housewife is the highest of all highs. Having her looking into your eyes as she whispers in your ear "Lets have sex for the sole purpose of procreation". You carry her into the bedroom as she slowly undresses her sensible clothing revealing her stalkings, garter belt and bustier. Her lustful eyes demanding a brutal dicking that would be legally defined as rape in a court room. As you keep thrusting manhood deep into her she turns her head as says "Seize the means of reproduction".
Its like you don't want to be happy

Plus pissing off pewdie's teen female audience, it is almost like they want to die.

Nice

Yes.

didnt TB flip his shit when LKD got the same reaction for being on his show?

Tetris jokes aside. When I was trying to find if the Russians have anything like the ESA in current year, I ran across this. This is not a Russian trade association, but a UK one. I stumbled across it when trying to search for any russian ones, via this company.

sperasoft.com/news/

TIGA website:
tiga.org/about-tiga-and-our-industry
tiga.org/about-tiga-and-our-industry/the-tiga-team

CTRL+F on the dig and sift thread on HQ, and last bread seems to have nothing about them. Have you ran across them before, or are they a branch of the UK trade group you found previous.

Yes, I think he ended up closing comments and sending out a series of tweets or a follow up video kissing his ass and how we're all transphobs.

Now that's a name I haven't heard of in a long time.

Is that val?

You mean Ukie?

I misread that as the stinky chinese man.

Damn, this is pretty savage.

Huh. Looking up the UKIE site, this was mentioned.
ukie.org.uk/content/ukie-comments-tiga-decision-single-trade-body-talks

more text on the link, but that seems to be the one that seems relevant to what we're talking about.

Thankfully Liam fucked off for good so maybe if they respond to this criticism it won't be cancer.

Taro is an absolute madman. I still remember him responding to people whining about R34 on his games by saying that it should all be gathered so it can be distributed more quickly.

It's great for poorfag students who don't want to pay for STATA.

You know, there was a time when I actually thought that could happen.
Longtime childhood friend and all that cliche bullshit. She moved away though, so things didn't work out.
I found her on facebook for shiggles and she's kinda fucked up these days - drug problems and the like.
Obviously, there must've been some issues there I hadn't seen, but she was such a wonderful girl when I knew her, and I haven't been that close with one since.
It's not that I haven't tried, but I haven't met anyone I've wanted to get close to and it fucking blows.

I thought things would get better once I got out of high school, but the collegiate dating pool had some of the same issues, and I just kind of gave up. Now it feels like half the guys I know are getting married, and I can't even go steady.
And I know. 2D is better than 3DPD, but you can't blame me for trying.

He's just a guy who's not afraid to have a bit of fun.

Didn't he end up following the person who sent him an archive of 2b fan art/porn? Or was he an artist that sends him 2b pics?

Oh man, it's true.

Told you goys. It's normalfag central, but it's filled with shitposters, anti-sjw and GG people. You had people even shilling Downpour in the comments at points.

No, he had it right the first time

Nothing wrong with trying, better than me who never really bothered in the first place. Never met a woman who really seemed worth the effort, and up until the past two years I was a pretty bitter person who would be unpleasant to know better.

Just say asshole, they cannot argue against it

I'm noticing a few faggots calling anyone who critiques Laura Kate Dale a transphobe, but this is still better than I expected.

Real waste of skin, and a poor choice of a tattoo.

I have a tattoo of a giant squid

cute mark

I'm definitely not the most cheery person these days, but I'd like to think I'm still approachable.
I just don't get why it's so hard to find a girl who isn't crazy these days. I don't need a girl like her (and I'm not even sure that I'd want one - I already played that game, you know), but I just don't resonate with anybody.

The waifu age can't come soon enough.

A friend of mine tattooed a plastic chair on the back of his leg.

Eternal boogeyman

The hell is happening?

E T E R N A L B O O G E Y M A N
T
E
R
N
A
L
B
O
O
G
E
Y
M
A
N

Two Best Friends had Laura Kate Dale on their podcast.

See

Can't tell if that's endearment or resentment. But it matters not

I'm getting bad vibes from that.

Happy Valentines Day, Have a big cookie.

I'd rather open up a vomit enema webm

6/10. Apply you'reself

It looks like it would be extremely delicious.

Did you pad the PNG or something you cuck?

Anyone getting Bad Gateway on the update button?

Well right now it did say at least if I read that right, the formation did not happen. UKIE tried to initiate some talks, TIGA seemed not that interested or declined. Granted it was 2011, but there doesn't appear to be any new talks and they both appear to be separate trade associations for now.

Hello?

Nope. Just you.

Can anyone check if there is anything inside? I'm on a tablet

Refresh the page.

Oh good at least posting still works.

Yeah. Something got fucked up again. My thread along with some others got 404'd but they're still in the catalog.

DELETE THIS

Sure am.

Nothing's inside, just a simple PNG file.

Hello?

It's just a heart shaped cookie, with (you)

Those choices sound and probably look better than a uterus inked on skin.

Not sure if ESA counterpart, but if so…
OY VEY!
Israel's counterpart is GameIS.
Their site.
gameis.org.il/

Feels good.

Yeah but it seems like everyone goes to either one extreme or another these days.

How is 3D so good at finding ways to shit on my fetishes?

It's not a 7z file, or a zip file. I didn't find any data in the start or the end of the file (not even padding or random bits), and I also didn't find anything where extra png data should be. Everything seems to be valid PNG data.
It optimizes to be 57% smaller
My conclusion is he just set whatever png encoder he used to a low compression setting to inflate the file.

give me the sauce boss

How is their grammar so poor?

The bottom bird would fit the "look here you little shit" very well.

Saved.
The chicken or whatever on the bottom left is also a good reaction image.

This is how I found Russia's ESA counterpart, the About Us page on Japan Online Game Association (JOGA) gave me a PDF…oh by the way.

My mom just so happened to make a cookie that said For You and I had to take the picture.

No I copy pasted into MS Paint because I wasn't sure if was going to come out sideways. and the retardedly big size was the result I didn't notice how big it was.

I left the spoiler on by mistake that time.

checked.
Can't unsee, thanks for that.

I've seen nearly every Prisma doujin on Nhentai and this cap isn't ringing any bells.

SAUCE!

And none of us have yet to see a zip file containing all that.

Fug.

It's a oneshot, that's why I didnt remember it.

nhentai.net/g/184778/

That explains it then, microsoft paint includes the worst modern encoder for every format it supports. Pìc related

Speaking of them, looking at UKIE a bit more this came up in relation to them.
iggi.org.uk/
Gamification is one of their research themes.

The rest of the theme:

I'm glad the SBF fanbase isn't having any of this shit.

Motherfucker.

You found it faster than I could.

It got posted in the Nier thread that was up at the time. It wasn't anything rare.

Where has the world gone to

There's one common element to all the things listed there.

jesus, man. And I thought my chrome fork ate up memory. It does eat a buttload of fucking memory though.

You didn't happen to save it? I could have used it to accompany me this Valentine's.

The words "all", "recent", and "shit"?

What kind of stuff do they do? Should I just switch?

Just go to Pixiv and find the 2B tag.

Even worse is the cripple's javascript. Pages take forever to load, but if i disable javascript threads are completely loaded as soon as i open them even if they have a billion replies.

Just swap to wincdemu user. It's lighter, more compatible, open source and has less bloat.

Have you ever updated it? If not, keep it that way. If you see ads on it then you probably have the adware version and you should just uninstall and get WinCDemu instead. Well, you should get WinCDemu anyways.

same here. I just opened up pale moon and it keeps everything under 900k. I still have waterfox open for other shit but never for 8ch. Seen it go as high as 600k and I start getting a series of blue screens

Other than that. Something that is almost an infection that makes profitability, quality, and craftsmanship turn to shit.

You mean megabytes cunt.

Adware & viruses (If you updated it anyway.)
raymond.cc/blog/recent-daemon-tools-issues-some-free-alternatives/

Did you turn off auto-update?

The interesting thing is the constant references to making games more "mature" and "gamification" which seems to repeatedly reference behavioural modification.

Was there anything linking all this back to DARPA? As was first theorized?

Grabblers?

No, I'll try that and see if it helps.

You're reading it backwards, it's about modifying society to take better advantage of human nature. Which is still really retarded because gamification translates to oversaturating people's reward mechanisms and we've all seen first-hand what happens when that's done.

What the fuck is this?

I fucked up on the it waterfox with gg thread uses up 6gigs of ram and crashes my computer if the tab remains opened.

From what I'm currently seeing, nothing 100% or directly connecting it back. It's one thing to say gov't and institutions are very interested in it, you can see for yourself in some of the industry partnership lists. But nothing saying yes, DARPA is a partner or a proud sponsor. Then again if it did, chances are it would never do it that directly connected anyways.

White Guilt

More doubling down on brainwashing.

I could've sworn I saw a Gookanon post talk about Korea & Gamification (Or was it China? I don't remember…)

That's anons, I'll check it out. malwarebytes is safe right?

I was just going to say it reminds of the autism puzzle piece

[AUTISTIC ARCHIVE SCREECHING]

But it's Trump who's Hitler, right?

Also
Archive you lazy bastard

(heiled)
user, I have bad news. Vidya is the feelies.

No it isn't, I can't feel my waifu…especially on Valentines.

Think about it this way.

If you could feel your waifu then she is no longer 2D and you would have to leave her as 3D is pig disgusting.

What is high end VR in a century or less.png

But really, I hope you didn't update flash recently cause if you did that is probably the cause, adobe fucks up any browser it touches.

One of those catch 22s huh…

I was just paranoid that it was just me experiencing this. If I left the Holla Forums tab open for too long, I'd come back to it and it would lock up, then everything else would either lock up and get extremely slow, so I had to just restart the whole damn thing.

It doesn't happen as much now anymore

You know what you must do.

My thoughts exactly. Do they really want to set up autistic white people to abuse their persecution for a few centuries?

Get a daki or a fig

Get a large print of your waifu to lie on, a steam roller, then turn 2d

That only works if you are already in 2d you big goober. On the other hand, you did get double dubs, so you might be telling some truths.

Already scored.

You could actually, just have one kid using a donated egg, and another kid where she gets donor sperm. One will be yours, and one will be hers.

Are you implying we'll never meme hard enough to make cartoon physics real?

Looks like I found what I was looking for regarding Gamification. Turns out China does it.
archive.fo/nW1Ld
China has created a social tool named Sesame Credit which gives people a score for how good a citizen they are.

It will take a yuuge amount of memetic energy that this timeline afaik has not been able to tap into yet, in order to break through the 2d\3dpd barrier. The last recorded attempt I remembered in recent era was during the 80's. Most people probably remembered the initial giddiness of the proof of concept experiment. But few remembered how it ended. It did not end happily.

This is Brave New World level of brainwashing and indoctrination right there.

My thread still 404's codemonkey, you nigger

Cool. Let's bring back those gold stars as well. People loved those.

Spread this shit.

Indeed

No reason to quit trying, I swear ill hold her hoof before I die.

Like China's going to have a space station by 2020
Like China's going to land a man on the moon by 2020
Like China's going to land a robot on Mars by 2020
Like China's going to be a world power in soccer by 2020
Like China's going to have a domestic-built aircraft carrier by 2020
Like China's going to have double their 2010 GDP by 2020

If you ever see a Chinese person promise anything "by 2020", it's nonsense. The PRC's 100 year anniversary is 2021 so they've lost their minds coming up with insane promises.

A card carying member of the chinese communist elite right there, probably starves a little less than the rest.

India is gonna be a world super power by 2020

India will turn china into their toilet.

I'm going to say eyo, hol up, on that article. I don't doubt that china, or other govt would cream their pants at the thought of having that kind of system online and for real. There's some obstacles that I can already see though. How is china doing with their industrialization and modernization goals. Last I read they still have some industrial ghostowns. They still have problems with rural areas not getting their promised modernization and modern jerbs. Not to mention industrial pollution and shoddy or inconsistent standards.

Verify and compare, let's not get into a coldwar era guessing game where one side thought the other was using analog tech as a clever way to survive a post nuke EMP effect, when it turned out the real reason was because the side that used analog either could not afford newer avionics tech or was behind the tech curve.

jesus christ

Looks like the Gamification thing isn't happening in China. The thought of Gamification though still horrifies me.

Good one!

it bothers you that much, the fact you got no girlfriend?

You're a fucking retarded mong. I was stating the implications, not saying they should have genetically deficient child.

Forgot archives.
archive.fo/Un6p8 (Pic related.)
archive.fo/GfOuN

Falling short and lying about it like always. It's hard to find real news past all the embarrassingly credulous British dipshits taking every dribble out of the government as truth but their rail freight volume is down by 20% and exports haven't recovered since 2012.

Wait, are you implying centauressess, or just plain degenerate ponyfuckery. If it's the first, I applaud your dedication to the beautiful ideals of romance that makes living worthwhile. If it's the second, I will goddamn fight you and plunge the world into a lake of fire to purify it from your degeneracy. If you're just pulling my benis, well then. Nicely played, no homo.

If it's either he's a horse fucker because the pussy is on the horse part. If you were blindfolded you could be fucking a horse and not know the difference. Centaurs are still qt though.

Take a wild guess.

This sounds familiar.

It was supposed to be satire, not a guide.

reported

Replace satire with warning and you'd be much more accurate.

>YOU HAVE TO RESPECT THIS PERSON, PURELY BECAUSE THEY'RE TRANS!
I really hate the whole "if you criticize (person who happens to be in oppressed minority), you hate every (oppressed minority)" bullshit. It needs to die.

Oh, forgot to put "oppressed" in quotes.

Its saturday morning breakfast cereal, he does it for laughs. If it was orwell or huxlley I would agree though.

The chinese govt are definitely ambitious, but yeah how much of that is their gov't blustering vs reality.

#Gamergate general: It's actually about ethics in first-degree incest

So any way to meme the inferiority of IARC & to namedrop the participating ESA + ESA counterparts? Something like…

The neoliberals pretty much run on that strawman though.

They've accepted that logic for so long that to deny it at this point would be an admission of their foolishness.

Well, "user is family" as they say.

checked
I say distill it further to the core points, comparison and advantage without even naming Steam specifically, since for this one the key point is the rating system.

So maybe, "which group is more likely give a more detailed and accurate info and rating, a semi opaque rating organization. Or a user generated review and rating system with more details along with easier transparency. The former being used in the past where physical vendors was more commonplace and sometimes the only option. While the latter being used in more agile and widespread digital and online marketplaces."

Needs more plain english though, and maybe more rhetorical question tone.

So make the pic like pic related?

I need sleep. But I can't until I fix this a bit more. Version 2:
"Which system would serve the public and customers better, and more likely to give more detailed and more accurate info and rating for a product. A semi opaque rating organization. Or a user generated review and rating system with easier transparency. The former being used in the past where physical vendors was more commonplace and sometimes the only option. While the latter being used in more agile and widespread digital and online marketplaces."

I don't know why I put off playing this so long. It's fucking great.

Kinda. I'm not sure how to say it exactly. It should be almost like a polite but knowing question such as, "now I like you Ted, on a personal level I do. But tell me again why should I buy this car on your lot. When I can go to GOODWHEELS4CHEAP for the same price, but I get the undercoat, and the AC included. For the same price Ted, did I mention that."* that kind of tone of question.

*question on which car you would buy for the same price, even if one came with AC for the same damn price can not be genuinely answered by someone like Rami. But let's pretend Rami is not part of the equation with this.

>second one is where the protag finds out how his dad dies and it's on fucking YouTube of all things

It's kind of sad when you find the people you admired growing up these days, on Twitter.

Never meet your heroes. Never seek them out either. The disappointment alone will make you want to kill yourself.

Ideals and actions, not people.

Its amazing how many celebs I used to like that I've written off entirely after this election.

G4, pretty sure all of them have a price, they're all sellouts.

Mine too, and sojus cannot stop raping his corpse. I miss you lovecraft.I also miss walter disney, but thats because most animation needs a good smack from him

Unless you meant what kind of actual pic or graphic to go with the text. Maybe play around with more iconic type graphic, illustrating the difference of systems.
pic 1 showing esrb style, a bunch of stick figures in an enclosed house symbol

pic 2 showing stick figures playing a vidya and maybe a stylized thought bubble is shared and overlapping with other stick figures thougth bubbles.

Stick figures is not ms paint style, but something infographic like. Just rough brainstorming though right now.

My hero is Marcellus Jacobs.

thats why you need fictional heroes

My ex- heroes need to be nailed to walls with a stake driver and then publicly incinerated.

post the webum of that and you'll be my hero.

Can my hero be mai waifu?

Not that guy, but here, take it.

36b72e said "Fictional", so yes.

Muh hero.

Except for marvel.

I'm gonna be really sad when Ron Paul dies

Not final version, but an idea to go off of.

Is this your work, digger? It's awesome!

Don't forget to WIPWIPWIPWIPWIPWIPWIP.

eltonelarts.tumblr.com/post/157264824904/happy-st-valentine

Vivian is just giving it away
I assume headpats are $10

Do not admire the living, admire the death since they cannot disappoint.

Unless that dead in question is Jimmy Savile, then fuck that guy.

Tell that to the retarded leftist faggots who found out Lovecraft was racist.

Mass murderers get a free pass for them, don't let it bother you so much.

They decided that lovecraft ment he hated white people.

Under what evidence?

Made up like they always do when don't have other argument to use?

He's literally racist user. He made a poem about how niggers are the bridge between humans and animals.

He was very xenophobic.
got more of that. Looks comfy.

I can't wait to see what Takaki does with haptic feedback.

Sure Three more.

Don't forget rapist!

I like this new look more, what do you think? What should I add?

DO IT FOR ANIME TIDDIES

THE ULTIMATE WEAPON AGAINST RETARDED MORALFAGS AND CULTISTS

GIVE YOUR WAIFU A HAPPY VALENTINE YOU FAGGOTS

SWEET

Nazis are recruiting gamers!!!

roses are red
violets are blue
archive everything
even your waifu

archive.is/IH9cN

I don't even know where to fucking start with this.

You pver complicated it user

The problem is that what they're doing is still radicalizing their own enemies. It's the only partially effective meme magic they have left.
Turning literally everyone against them into Super Hitler™.

I don't know what's worse, that they're treating their readers like children or that their readers like to be treated like children.

Do they think they got anons who aren't burnouts here turned against GG or something?

Well done.

Shes too old in the pic honestly.

Archive?

Good line art

is Holla Forums still a huge memory sink that crash the browser?

Yes

Old shit on the performance matters crap, but lately those fandom wikis been shilling the back lately.

Stop using firefox. Vivaldi doesn't have that problem. It's not a perfect browser but it's infinitely better than chrome and doesn't fuck up this hard with Holla Forums. I use it exclusively for Holla Forums myself and animé and manga and it's been great to me.

Woke up a little while ago and saw this on the front page. Was he talking about the memory leaks?

It takes up memory, but it hasn't crashed for me. Then again I turned off auto-updates.

Oh soundcloud embed

Polandball got unbanned off Facebook

Guys where did this leftypol podcast come from?

It'd back in the hadns of the normalfags again. It was almost a good thing having it banned from there.

implying that facebook group owned the meme. Implying it would die just because they couldn't post it on facebook. They say it started in 2009, so they're not just talking about their group.
fuck normalfags and their virtue singalling

Nah, that is for flashing her tits.
More of this please

Was playing radical Dreamers (the game between Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross) and I find it relevant.

Estival confirmed for pc, and ikkitousen chars dlc for all platforms makes me tingly inside.

If you're going to post Senrans at least post best girl.

Found more of the good ol'e ESA! They're a member of the Coalition for Online Accountability (COA) along with others like the MPAA & RIAA.
onlineaccountability.net/
Also found this article with the ESA mentioned & Meth Whale.
Icann plan to end website anonymity 'could lead to swatting attacks'
archive.fo/fU0zi
Interesting…

But kat is the bes

Hoo boy.

K

Sadly I only found it posted by some sjw with no source.

NEW BRAD
gameobjective.com/2017/02/14/pewdiepie-corporate-world-not-ready-internet-culture/
twitter.com/Brad_Glasgow/status/831686685071118336

Good to see them listing their oppressed groups that would suffer here.

That REALLY looks like the cake goblin

ESA recently released their economic report for 2017.

Interestingly, their data shows that they did have a slight decline in 2011 & 2012 (And 2014 shows no change.)

Good evening, faggots!

You think?
These fucking ingrates.

Japanese Democratic Party To Support Videogames [2005]
archive.fo/tJB8N

Non-Americlap here. What is "the deep state"?

Another term for a shadow government.

Essentially a form of secret society consisting of high animal from the secret services, the wall street, etc., etc.

Basically those who control the president.

CULTURAL APPROPRIATION

Steam can be DRM-free. Several games can be played in Offline mode. It's the developer's choice to enable the built-in DRM.
steam.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_DRM-free_games

Think Illuminati.

So let me get this straight

From what I'm seeing, the left wants this "deep state", a secretive cabal of high level wallstreet/CIA/etc to overthrow Trump and run the country?

A secretive cabal that can't be elected or removed, has no transparency at all, and can't be held accountable for anything?

twitter.com/dailydot/status/831831787580059651

Ahaha, oh wow.

I'd provide the saved tweet, but Tweetsave does not work

archive.is/SYU4v

Mostly refers to the individuals in the intelligence community where they can't afford to reveal or disclose their identities out in the public, but yeah, seeing as Trump is fighting everyone, it can be called a Cabal of Illuminati wannabes.

Yes and no. The Deep State is neither "The Left", nor the right. It has elements of both groups whose primary shared goal is maintaining and expanding their power.

Pretty much this.

?olleh-H

Palemoon, user.

Obsolete!
Delete!
THIS!

Why won't impregnate you're sister with incest babies user? Don't you love her?

I'm both scared and angry

not first for benis, sage imminent

Wat?

That would be incredibly selfish, user. Think of how fucked up the kids would be.

Why are you angry, user?

Their primary concern is Trump, the on-going Populism/Nationalism surge that threatens the EU/NATO/NWO shit, and trying to make sure Russia is still on the cross-hairs.

Its nothing new. The way I remember it the shadow government before the election was the clintons transition team and cabinet in waiting. That doesn't exclude the really shady shit that they have done but look a it this way we are looking at a wounded animal with the realization that death is at its doors and it will flail and lash out untill it's put down. Were in the storm now and we just got to wait it out.

Think Trump will put an end to this shit? I hope so.

Sir, I have to remind you that incest is disgusting in 3D.

He's still fighting them, those leaks and them pushing the muh Russia narrative and grandstanding with military escalation in Europe near the Russian border, he's gonna need to clean full house and identify these fucks.

I say keep both for now. Also now I'm wondering if it's better if the sentence is:
vs
The core point and idea is comparing the two systems, ESRB iirc uses a group that is supposed to represent the population. A user generated system generates info from the users, no middleman and more accurate direct sampling. Also implying a topdown system vs peer to peer, but refine and focus on the core point of rating abd review system comparison.

I do like how in the second pic, the graphic that symbolizes the user generated system is derived from a more diverse (judo move, nice) group since the actual user groups reflects the actual diverse reality.

Brainstorming again. The basic list of key points and questions for the redpill I think is off to a good start. I think I want to aim for further double checking, then refining, and once that is done, the core point and questions should be done. From that key points infographics or poster style points (like what you are doing already) can be worked on.

From there, arbitrary number here let's say we have 8 key points or questions. There can be different variations of the set but out of those 8 points, 8 infographics. They should be able to stand and work as their own self contained point, or in a set of 8, and in no particular order though they can also be arranged start to finish, or looped. Start to finish loop or random shuffle loop. Nitty gritty stuff, one page of the 8 core points, 8 infographics derived from the 8 points (there can be different variants obviously) .png jpg, a .gif loop, a webm.

(8 is just the hypothetical, placeholder number. But imo it is not yuge list and infodump when it's at the redpill construction stage. Short, sweet, factual points and questions that cannot be easily swatted away is the goal in my mind.)

Gaynight hamburgergays

AND NOW FOR SOMETHING (((COMPLETELY UNRELATED)))
rt.com/business/377284-greece-rothschild-debt-adviser/#.WKN1ddV-brE.twitter

I'm afraid that they will assassinate Trump.

Here's the archive you lazy piece of shit archive.is/xW7LS

Well shit.
If it happens, guaranteed civil war, especially if they try to push Clinton into office afterwards over Mike Pence.

For sure. The whole world would be plunged into war.

Probably, I'd expect the Islamists to push into Europe and go into an all-out war instead of "lone wolf attacks" if the USA gets a civil war.

Hey, thanks to whoever recommended Chio-chan to me. I'm really getting a lot of laughs out of this.

I still have all the other manga to read so maybe I'll read those on my phone at work tonight.

No problem. You can post picture of you fit french Mom. Bloody butterfly would want you to
Two other good ones
mangahere.co/manga/tsugumomo/
and
mangapark.me/manga/zannen-jokanbu-black-general-san-jin-mugenjin
This one is done by the dude who did those orc and elf comics.

You fool, I've already read those. Thus, I cannot give you pictures of my Mom!

Have you shown your mother Kokou no Hito?
It's about climbing mountains.

Today we did our college/program survey

Has a president ever won a fight against the intel corps?

Sheeet, french milfs are on the line.

mangahere.co/manga/vovnich_hotel/
A hotel run by witches with stories revolving around them and the people who stay there. The authors art style has been influenced by Mike Mignola's hellboy.

mangatown.com/manga/oddman_11/
Reverse scott pilgrim that's not shit by the same guy who did vovnich hotel.

mangahere.co/manga/gisele_alain/
French 14 year old lady landlord becomes a jack of all trades.
A personal favorite of mine in terms of art and story

mangago.me/read-manga/dr_hitomis_infirmary/
A cyclopes school helps students with their changing bodies

mangatown.com/manga/dungeon_meshi/
dungeon crawler manga where they eat the monsters they kill

I would pick more but i got to put my nephew down for a nap. not tits

forgot to take off spoilers

Cannukstan?

How dare they not accommodate for those 100 or older?! :^)

Good man.

Yes

next time I see a gender question on a survey thing I'm putting helicopter, thanks user

Reminds me of a time I was at a game cafe with a friend and his dyed-in-the-wool mondo-SJW wife and the owner came by with a survey to ask us about our experience there. Well we all go through it and there's a question at the end that says 'what gender do you identify with".

The owner comes by and collects them all and my friend's wife speaks up and says, "You should really change this gender question." The owner goes, oh why? And she says, "well, the word 'what' implies there are only two genders and that's exclusionary." My friend and I start laughing and he turns to me and says, "they tried but it wasnt enough".

I wish everyone who ever thought about appeasing these retards would hear these types of stories because it shows that it's never enough. They are never happy and you'll never make them happy. They exist primarily to get upset and tilt at identity windmills and let other people know about their tilting and rage

polite safe for off-topic survey crap

Alright maybe a correction, there is an administrative or mod layer, and I do thing a verified purchaser as reviewer is not a bad check. But still far less layers compared to something like an esrb system.

You know how vidya journos just love to insert their personal bullshit into their articles, as if they can't separate vidya and reality? Well, the media as a whole has lost its tenuous grasp on reality. They can no longer distinguish between facts, jokes and fake news.

And speaking of which…

Is Oswalt even a actor? He was a total bitch in his shows and he is a total bitch in real life.

Someone should ask him if his wife chugged bleach to escape him

Okay what the hell is the deal with that Pigeon thing? I never seen it before in my life and now its a "hate symbol"

archive.is/jEXYc

Some Zuckerbook smiley thing that has been shopped into alt-right memes these past few days, which Mombot implies was done to show how the media will print literally anything.

I'm too busy trying to get her to read Holyland. Problem is she is so busy. I, at least, get to read manga at work, but she does not have that luxury.

Read it.
Read it.
It's on my backlog.
Read it.
Read it.

woof woof

It was some Facebook meme or some shit that Holla Forums convinced journos was a "symbol for white supremacy."

it's a fucking blog post that loosely connects a video game to grayson's sad and emotionally empty life so of course is a koh-ta-koo story

maximum triggering imminent

archive.is/R21RZ

Did you guys know that the EU has opened antitrust investigations against a variety of publishers that sell games on Steam because of region locks on some foreign (re: cheap) keys?
I just found out on accident while looking for something completely unrelated.

europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-17-201_en.htm

Firms affected at present are Bandai Namco, Capcom, Focus Home, Koch Media and ZeniMax.

So there's a hastag about stopping "CETA". the hell is that? Some EU agreement?

Okay, that's why I never seen it before

fuck I was about to post that.

Oh, no wonder he fucked Chelsea, he's an unfaithful piece of shit, as well.

The best part is that you know it's a god damn lie.

I'm guessing that, if it rules in favor of clients, customers from EU countries won't get that whole region faggotry with keys.

Bill Maher is a fucking snake, Milo better be prepared, this is a show where an ass like Bill hides behind "Libertarian" label while being "both sides are dumb, but I like liberals more!"

I like how they openly admit that the republican and democratic parties are under the deep state, and how they won't accept anyone taking their toys.

The guy with the wife that killed herself telling other people to drink bleach

Paul Feig and the standard crew is sperging out about us.
archive.is/O1Lar

ETERNAL BOOGEYMAN

What'd I miss?

Some of the stuff featured.

archive.is/G1jac
archive.is/GLLub

She's unironically saying that fascism is spreading through the use of humor. It's not simply ridiculous, it's the exact polar opposite of how fascism spreads.

We need more Orthodox memes. What does Orthodox Kike-on-a-Stickity have to do with the Alt Right?

People bitching that they need to take over, sounds like a bunch of conspiracy theory shit if not for the fact that they were on the short list for crooked's cabinet

wait, what? I thought she had cancer or something like that

Pepe, the Avatar of Kek of CURRENT YEAR, they still do not understand him and why he's so fucking effective.

She did until she divorced by suicide

To be honest, the internet reactionaries I've seen through the years do seem to have a predilection towards the Orthodox church. I suppose they are more traditionalist by their very definition, I suppose.

milo can handle himself and it depends on whether it's going to be the one on one segment at the beginning which hes done with other double plus ungood people like Man Coulter, or if he'll be on the panel and it could be two liberals flanking him, or he could come on halfway through the panel.

It'll be a fun one to watch though, regardless. Who knows, Bill might step up and have some fun

No, she shoveled pills down her gullet

dang, where did I get this death by cancer stuff?

Bill is a libtard, he puts a guest in with an opposing point of view, then gets his celebrity "Factual Science/Political People" to BTFO their less than 5 mins explanation with a gag joke and signals the audience to laugh, sounds familiar? all kike comedy shows like CURRENT YEAR Man, John Leibowitz and that asshole Stephen Colbert does this shit.

Dis gon b gud

Are we back to shitposting about his wife's death then?

tbh famalamadingdong, I used to think I got a fair handle on KeK and Pepe. But nowadays all I can say is this is one hell of a ride. I thought when I heard and read about Shadilay, that was really something considering the date of the song. Then I ran into this. What appears to be an indonesian, or possibly malaysian dessert. This is not a new dessert by the way, it's been around for quite some time.

cookpad.com/id/resep/1239620-kue-lapis-pepe
Kue=cake
Lapis=layer
pepe=???
The red stripe is sometimes present sometimes not, but the white and green is usually the most common color layers for the cake.

no, I was just wondering

My hopes for a good episode are fading fast

Liberals rather have a shadow government than Trump.

You mean progressives would.

I 'ad a giggle, m8.

Will they try to set his studio on fire?

These people will take dictatorship over democracy every time. As long as they get to be the dictator.

Don't worry, the (((outside agitators))) in the audience will set the stage on fire before he gets on.

Because you know, at least the shadow government will pretend to be progressive while mauling down third world countries for sport.

>Bill Maher who used to host a fucking show called Politically Incorrect and was cancelled for saying politically incorrect things, books him on his show

they dont get it, they really dont. If they had just ignored him none of this would have happened but they're just helping his ascension to troll-godhood every time they sperg out

wheres the grant money, Milo?

breitbart.com/milo/2017/02/12/milo-privilege-grant-receives-30000-applications-twelve-days/

The shadow government will be there always, user.

You happen to have an archive for that shit?

E T E R N A L B O O G E Y M A N

So does the message about the server issue mean the site won't rape Firefox in the ass anymore, or is it something else?

archive.is/nPzdj

archive.is/YDabZ

Do take notice of his job.

Ah yes, because telling so-called Nazi's to go drink bleach clearly proves his moral superiority.

wait, what?
there's a darkwing duck comic making fun of tumblrinas?

holy dicks

Holy fuck, please tell me this is official.

How can he be homophobic when he loves talking about taking black dick as much as he does?

I honestly believe that the core issue is that while he acts like a complete stereotype, they're mainly asshurt because he has opinions that differ from theirs.

twitter.com/Slate/status/831237915044896772

They are not even trying anymore, are they?

But it is possible for a faggot to have internalized homophobia. Cue all those gay-bashing pastors that turn out to hire male escorts.

They've been trying to push "feels before reals" for a while now.

Trump 2020 confirmed

I wonder if they ever consider the long term implications of all the garbage they try to push(that was rhetorical, I know they're too stupid to think it through).

There are plenty of gay hating gays, like the most racist people against blacks are black.

But Milo only hates not being the centre of attention, and clearly his opinions are just anti-progressive agenda, but put forth in a provocateur and trollish way, spiced up with dark humor.

Let's say we resort to emotion to decide arguments, instead of facts.
We'd never lose because we're always so smug.

Probably not a small amount of something like jealousy or entitlement either. Milo should have been one of theirs, look at him he's a flaming homogay, he can debate well, he's urbane and all that jazz. Milo should have been With Her and Feminism, and against that icky 2nd Amendment, taking a stronk and brave stand against hate speech, demanding more gibsmedat for BLM race baiting soros goons, and demanding more equality for legbutts and islam.

Instead he says all that leftard bullshit being peddled as icecream, is outright insanity.

As far as I'm aware, it's official. No idea what issue, I'm hearing it was from one in November, though I literally only heard of this yesterday. It's Disney, though, so don't expect it to last.

No shit, Sherlock. Remember those hitpieces saying Peter Thiel was "not a real gay" because he supported Trump?

How exactly did they make that bird a hate symbol so fast? How is it even a hate symbol, what does it represent? I haven't seen it even here on h8chan.

Who/how the fuck is drinking milk for racial supremacy?

OH SHIT YOU FUCKING NIGGERS
I just goddamn realized. If Milo comes onto Maher's show, the dude is VERY LIKELy to mention us !
HOLY FUCKING SHIT IF THE MADMAN DOES IT WHAT WILL HAPPEN YOU SHITS

It hasn't even begun

Bill Maher is a renown left-winger !
How will journalists spin it as proof he is an antisemite FASCIST !
I can't fucking wait

Well that would be just cool

The newsperson told me that only white people can drink milk as adults. If you're lactose intolerant you aren't white and if you are, drinking milk flaunts your genetic superiority.

I just thought it was normal and good for you. All those 90's adverts about the old man's arms falling off made me an avid milk drinker (or white supremacist).

the ride never ends…

archive.is/08YJp

The thing about that is that milk doesn't actually make your bones strong. Although milk is rich in calcium, very little of that calcium actually gets absorbed. If anything, it ends up being worse for your bones due to the resulting acidic effect in the body, which results in the calcium you have in your body being used to neutralise the acid instead of strengthening your bones.

I'm fucking ready.

"It is always acceptable to punch Bill Maher" in 3… 2…

By the grace of your dubs, please make it so, Kek. Throw in GG being mentioned on the show for good measure.

I wouldn't get my hopes up. Yiannopolous and GG were - from my understanding - always allies of convenience rather than buttfuckbuddies forever.

Unless Maher himself brings up GG, I don't expect a mention.

maybe antifa will cause a riot outside the studio and prevent the taping

And it will be milo's fault of course

archive.is/b3Y6F

The love for Pewdiepie is strong. The Young Turkroaches are getting torn in the comments section, as usual.

archive.is/b3Y6F#selection-3250.0-3250.1

The bantz isn't bad, admittedly.

That's the thing : Milo hasn't been shy to mention GG when he was asked about it, and even directly thanked us, called GG responsible for finally fighting against virtue signallers.
If Maher asks how it all started, what the shit do you think Milo will say ?!

Just watched that one. Loli yuri just BREAKS my wretched heart.

If and if. GG hasn't really been in the media other than being mentioned in one sentence here or there since mid-2016.

It may be possible that Maher brings up GG due to the supposed connection with the alt-right, but I wouldn't count on it.

GG's been a boogeyman to hundreds of thousands of people, being cried out and about by celebrities and millionaires continuously. Also, again, GG isn't just "some gamers crying", it's genuinely, according to Milo himself, what allowed people to fight back against pseudo-progressives for the first time. So if Maher does ask "where do you think this counter has come from", he will without hesitation mention us.

Religious fanatics always reserve their strongest rage for heretics & apostates.

Got to admit it was satisfying to see Leigh Alexander's article lament over how things turned out since GG started when the news broke out that Trump won. As well as Wu's whole "running for congress!" thing.

Did you see that one "conference" she gave as her final "farewell" from game writing ? It was 45 minutes of jacking herself off and she even was convinced that her leaving was a hugely sad thing for games media. No goddamn kidding. She was CONVINCED that games needed her to become good and that without her they never would become good.

This will be amazing, awful or a combo of the two.

Milo will do his research on Maher to find out what he is like. If Maher tries to pull a swift one on Milo, Maher better look out.

Maher's a cool guy though. He perfectly understands how the left's shit itself these past elections, how it needs to grow up and own up, how it can't keep on crying racism/sexism/islamophobia, constantly calls out islam, etc. He's far from an idiot or comparable to MISTER CURRENT YEAR

yeah thats the big difference between real time and current year man. Maher, like him or hate him, doesnt do the spliced and edited hit pieces, and doesnt just rely on sarcasm and saying "COME ON PEOPLE" in exasperbated tones.

The guests are there and can defend themselves or sink. He also hates the left for falling into the marxist identity politics crap, even if he buys into things like Dindu Lives Matter

I think it's going to get more satisfying from here on out.

If only Hitchens were still here with us.

Hitchens left us too early. He still needed to continue the fight.

Classic. Wonder what he'd think of everything going on today and how crazy things have gotten since 2012 or so

I wonder what that anime feminist site thinks of this

They didn't like it to begin with because boobs.

Let's start by resuming with building up serious alternative outlets during or after we troll the shit out of their conferences by airing their dirty laundry like the SuperBestFriends fans did when they invited Laura Kate Dale. They will never forget what they had unleashed.

archive.is/3iyww
archive.is/wclLA
archive.is/siFj4

who is we?

You

Tumblr hated thr PV, but then liked the show once they found out the protag was a woman (in true Tumblr fashion), but now they're split again (as I knew they would be) because of Kanna and Saikawa's relationship and because of Luccoa and Shouta. So from what I can tell there are currently having an ideological battle over it.

humblebundle.com/freedom

More games added. Surprise surprise, it's crap/shit you already got codes for 3 times already

How many peoples' lives have the clique attempted to ruin or silence?

twitter.com/siloraptor?lang=en

How many games have they censored once they got their filthy hands on them?

Besides The Honey Badger Lawsuit and E3 being public again, this year better be the year their power gets reduced more and more as people tune them out. The tides have turned.

Why aren't you watching anime of the season?

But I am, im watching youjo senki

Shota or loli?

Shota

the former

Meme Senki doesn't compare to Meidoragon tbh

Anyone pushing AOTS is a shill hired by CREW to derail threads

Who wants steam codes?

Day of the Tentacle (Remastered): humblebundle.com/gift?key=UPAKcRZdHUmYScWR
Octodad Daliest Catch: humblebundle.com/gift?key=pNmD5UVrs4ZhyTZe
World of Goo: humblebundle.com/gift?key=6tErckB2nsNb8wEe
No Time to Explain: humblebundle.com/gift?key=znMaqrBp3VteX8Ds
Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP: humblebundle.com/gift?key=znMaqrBp3VteX8Ds
VVVVVV: humblebundle.com/gift?key=cuRKSDVG8x378Ch8
The Stanley Parable: humblebundle.com/gift?key=M2q3p2CD5aA86k7X
Guacamelee Super Turbo Championship Edition: humblebundle.com/gift?key=shWEe3HazxaX6CxS
The Swapper: humblebundle.com/gift?key=pazrDyrScb2sz8qR
Human Resource Machine: humblebundle.com/gift?key=r7fswvCFzV6Nww5W
7 Grand Steps: humblebundle.com/gift?key=hEPBGkCcMxAkbhbn
Waking Mars: humblebundle.com/gift?key=dzRRFu7KPmrsuy4u
Streamline (Early Access): humblebundle.com/gift?key=yZWTMaEyyzSYVpSz
Chroma Squad: humblebundle.com/gift?key=quAZtmstER7DqKF2

Thats nice but ill pass

That's a shouta, but don't worry, the show's lolis are god-tier, no joke
proof :

you fucking asshole

Is gamergay ok with anime normalizing homosexual relationships?

you deserve it.

Only pure yuri

Do you even know how gay this thread is?

meh

That "ame ame a-me" part fucking breaks my heart in half

Do the male dragon turn into a female? If I'm not wrong in the ending there is a dragon girl living with meido comrade.

I don't mind as long as it "Hey look I'm gay. I spent years being gay. Look how gay I am. What's my name? It's Gay."

No, you're the asshole, this was just karma.

*as it isn't

I believe we call that karma, faggot.

In the manga there's a part where the human turns male for a moment, and because of it can't help but get hard at the dragon maid always trying to get her attention and affection.
Also the dragon maid wants the D super hard.
Also the loli isn't against getting it.

I didn't take any codes, I just say the games were gone home everytime people give away codes.

You're still getting bullied.

You cant just go on the internet and tell lies, you know what happens then.

TakiyaXFafnir when?

You get a job as a games journalist?

Watch me; You're ugly.

hue

FIRING UP OVEN READY AT 700 OR PAGE 14
title: Galaxy Force II edition
vid embed:
youtube.com/watch?v=p7B2Jz1Ax0I
Published on Aug 3, 2016

On standby. No need to shitpost to 700 just yet.

So you want me to make 8 separate infographs with a detailed point? For instance…

SOMEONE GET ON THIS. TELL HIM THE ESA IS FULL OF LIES MEANT FOR CREATIVE CONTROL OF STUDIOS

You're a cool guy, user.

Get fucking bullied, nerd.

WHAT?!

Holy fucking shit, why does the ESA think they can get away with a lie that fucking big?

I can't speak, read or understand Japanese

Because the only "devs" they know are trust fund kiddies circulating their ´money through patreon?

archive.is/GFsa9

Times like these make me wonder if Nier's PC port will have Denuvo.

Looks like one of us is going to have to inform mombot that GG isn't quite done yet.

Bing's translation
Alt Translation
I'm not sure I understand it myself as my moon is weak, but something about it is giving me a bad sign with the ESA & California mentioned.

The 8 (arbitrary number for now but something in that ballpark) points I was actually thinking of the whole encompassing points and question regarding the ESA and to a degree, any trade org involving vidya.

Basically you got the concept, but zoom out to get the proper scale and distance on it. I'm reviewing some of the points and recaps for the material gathering phase of the redpill construction.

So far, I got the following for materials to be further worked on, in no particular order right now.
-rating system comparison, esrb vs user generated (you already have 2 WIP going so that's already a good start)
-question on what would the ESA \ trade org do if one of it's own members do not quite understand the principles of IP and copyrights.
-same question as above, but with discrimination towards one religious group.

ALSO, COULD WARN YOKO ABOUT IARC SINCE THE ESA & OTHERS WILL EVENTUALLY TRY TO NEGOTIATE WITH CERO

Wouldn't hurt to contact Roninworks about this too, right?

twitter.com/roninworks

I've been meaning to see some action from the Japanese side of things in all of this.

Oh hi Mark!

It keeps happening.

Please tell me this is some sort of elaborate joke

No wonder that they think voice actors should get $300/hour when they at the very most work four hours per day.

Sheeeeit. Someone earned themselves some cake for warning the japs about a certain vidya trade org.

Better call in and tell my guys to prepare a bunch of pink slips just in case. Well, they're not pink but you get the idea.

Definitely seems to appeal to their "we are the real majority" mindset.

Are you curry nigger?

In which province is that?

They should sign a petition with their names and addresses

Playing this. It manages to keep my interest long enough. Gonna finish it later.

Link

According to SC3's nightmare VA in archive.is/VlHW5 it's because VA's think they're responsible for giving "soul" to the game.
The thread in question is a pretty nice spergout on his part as well.

No need, their bosses will deal with it accordingly.

Sounds like a good way to out yourself if you happen to be one.
There's that "we" again when it really means you take the stupid risk while I get to virtue signal off of it.
That shit has got to be a prank, please tell me it is.

I'm liking where this is going.

shilling
The game is Azurea Juncture, made by a DeepFreeze-tan drawfag.
Free download here: levity.itch.io/azurea-juncture
Or you can buy it on Steam here:
store.steampowered.com/app/557860/

You know, it's funny, I started out thinking he had a point… Then he started insulting people.

or mombot for that matter, if the argument is solid they might share it

ESA denies agreeing to Obama's Cybersecurity Protection Act [2015]
archive.fo/u1eG5
>UPDATE 2: The official fact sheet on the White House Summit on Cybersecurity and Consumer Protection page contains the following statement: The following organizations will also be making commitments today: The Entertainment Software Association is announcing the creation of a new information sharing and analysis organization that will be built consistent with the new information sharing Executive Order. MCV has asked the ESA for further clarification.
>UPDATE 4: The Entertainment Software Association has provided MCV with the following statement: “ESA and the video game industry are committed to protecting our customers and their online security. While ESA applauds government efforts to raise public awareness of this important issue, ESA has not committed to any particular approach to cybersecurity threat information sharing at this time. ESA will continue to engage with Congressional leadership and the Executive Branch on policy initiatives aimed at protecting consumers, networks, and services from attacks.”

I suggested that earlier in the thread

This sounds like another Holla Forums plant operation

ANYONE BAKING

Gamepolitics article in question.
ESA Endorses President Obama's Cybersecurity Bill, EFF Compares It To CISPA
archive.fo/9oi3M

See

Hmm. I'm conflicted on this tbh. On one hand it's possible that the ESA's hand was technically not in the jar, but it might be still in a suspicious position and went nuh uh, my hand was never in the jar.
On the other.
It's Vice.

jolly good then, carry on

It's almost definitely a Holla Forums meme made in reponse to pic related.
archive.is/6FLqA

From the ESA's own site.
Entertainment Software Association’s Response to President Obama’s State of the Union Address [2015]
Statement on President Obama’s Data Security Proposal [2015]
archive.fo/BO7XL

Oh no America's economy will collapse if all the HR departments and Huffpo editors go on stirke

Forgot archive link on first article.
archive.fo/d6Si4

But think of all the women in garbage disposal and lets not forget the maintenance jobs

It's weird. They spent so much time shouting and writing over-the-top nonsensical bullshit, always going deeper and deeper into pseudo-analysis of implications and unspoken words, that now I automatically assume tweets like those are satire.

Also I forgot to add.

So you want me to make 8 separate infographs with a detailed point? For instance…
Imo give some breathing room for anyone reading the redpill to find and think about the issue on their own. People can tune out or overwhelmed if it goes into too much detail too fast.

Saying 'bribe' gets into accusation territory, and if it's not 100% solid and can be swatted as cost of doing business, which some people will deem acceptable. Imo it is a no win, high risk low to zilch reward move. If a better wording can be found, good. If not, I say manouver around it.
Again, same as above. This is not just for these points but a reminder when it comes to the redpill. Questions, not accusations. Nothing wrong with a firm stance or point. But again IMO, I say it is much better if it's approached from a customer to a business pov. I think that gives the redpill something of a parlay protection.

There's a lot of people who admitted to hating Pewds but like the fact he's shitlording all over the place. Reminds of gamergate, when different groups who generally hated each other came together to fight a common cause. I hate Pewds content but I support his triggering.

Yeah, I'm in the same boat, hate his content, okay with his shitposting. Of course, then you get those people who will side with fucking Tumblr's arguments of why you should never ever support someone like him. Spoilers: Aside from some shitty things he's done, HE'S A FUCKING WHITE MALE!

Joke's on them, for me every day is a day without a woman.

All 7 and 2 trannies?

Looks like the ESA's been using the women in gaming push even under Lowenstein's leadership.
43%
archive.fo/WLi24
39%
archive.fo/8cOHB

ALL OF THEM

I need a fucking translator for some of that shit the ESA is writing for their statement. So illegal haxxoring is bad, sure I think most people agrees. Customer privacy is priority. You better fucking hope it is, at the core of all transaction is trust.
So now I need a factual analysis of what exactly their stance and actual record on the matter is.

Good morning, fags.

I saw that Yoko Taro is promoting the ESA. Have you guys sent this video yet?

God damn it, we said not to use this one, because "allegations" is why to nice a word and gives her way too much credit. It was supposed to be

Enforcing
Sarkeesian's
Agenda

twitter.com/lerigan/status/831969365855760386
This twitter shit is getting ridiculous

abandon shit

That OC haven't been made of that just yet. But here, this is the template. Make it.

So… anything new about Myanmar?

Anything fun about buddhist stormtroopers erradicating muslims?

Is Playasia trustworthy? I want to import Nier Auomata

yes

The ESA's old site has some very interesting info.
Governmental Affairs
archive.fo/WKXvd
Regulation of Violence in Media
archive.fo/EOhEm
Testimony of Douglas Lowenstein President, Interactive Digital Software Association Before the Senate Committee on Governmental Affairs Regarding Entertainment Rating Systems July 25, 2001
archive.fo/nEI8b
ESA OPPOSES BROWNBACK PROPOSAL OVERTURNING DMCA SUBPOENA PROCESS
archive.fo/Iia88

>archive.fo/nEI8b
That is a really gud find, especially on the Universal Ratings stuff.

yes
If you're getting the jap version go for it. If you're getting the Asian/English release, wait to see if it's uncensored.
Square Enix always just copies and pastes the NA/EU release over for their Asian/English releases, so if the NA/EU version is censored the Asian/English version would most likely be censored too

This is what lactose intolerance is.

Violence Issues.
Proactive Steps By Entertainment Software Companies To Address Concerns About Violent Content
archive.fo/7A002
Helping Parents Making Informed Choices About Video Games
archive.fo/hhHbD
Already posted the testimony.
Games & Youth Violence is a PDF file.

Copyright Protection Issues
archive.fo/EFsiS
Copyright Issues.
archive.fo/kfqWZ
ESA Opposes Harmful Copyright Legislation
archive.fo/h8lsv
The Case Against S.692 – Government-Mandated Digital Media Labeling Legislation
archive.fo/5tVwy
Already posted the DMCA one
ESA OPPOSES EXPANSION OF “FIRST SALE” DOCTRINE
archive.fo/ObTcK
ESA OPPOSES CHANGES TO “FAIR USE” DOCTRINE
archive.fo/oRhRK
ESA OPPOSES WEAKENING “ANTI-CIRCUMVENTION” PROVISIONS
archive.fo/DLg5O

Internet Privacy
archive.fo/pzskZ
ESA PRINCIPLES AND GUIDELINES FOR FAIR INFORMATION PRACTICES (ESA member companies should be in compliance with these guidelines by May 31, 1999.)
archive.fo/AiNwh

ESA is indeed anti-gamers and anti-IP creators.

So can you tell me what the generic Asian version is, since it's cheaper? I jut don't want to wait an extra month to play it. Also how fast do they ship?

Enjoy these old icons.
ESA Programs
archive.fo/mpHPO
Anti-Piracy Information
archive.fo/K8Q16
The Anti-Piracy program (Can't do it anymore)
archive.fo/TMSb0

A E S T H E T I C
E
S
T
H
E
T
I
C

Do not bully miko oni

NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD

NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD

im the christian iraqi that grew up in germany that lurks on here

german
arabic
chaldean
take your pick.

also ontario

Is the fucking memory leak fixed yet?

scalies?

scalie

>Stop teasing me and just shove your cock down my throat already.

bully me first

Is this your keyboard?

Are you slow, you seem slow. The thread has ended already. Don't hang around here when the thread is done, it's not safe for slow people like you. You are liable to get bullied. If that is your keyboard, pick it up and leave. Before I smash that ugly thing right in front of you.

posting in a dead thread
(「・ω・)「

I fucking love katamari

Why are you still here.

says (46)

(47) now, nerd.

You are getting lippy aren't you. Like you want to get bullied.

f-fuck off

Well well. What's this, brave little lippy fuckboi telling me to fuck off. Feeling brave now are you. Why the stuttering. Are you mad, or angry. Or are you a little bit worried now that there's no one around here anymore in this thread. Except for me. And some slow as molasses broken toy like you. Bravely mouthing off to me.

I'm not a toy

Oh right, even a slow thing like you got that half right at least. A toy is still functional, something other people would want. You are not a toy. You are a broken toy. Something that people look at, and maybe find some mild amusement in pointing out how broken you are. But they don't want you, because you are a slow, broken, toy.

I'm sorry

Yes you are. A sorry, slow, broken toy. Can you still say that when I pull your string? Go and say what everyone else already knows. Say it. Say that you are a broken toy. Or are you more useless than I first thought?

I'm…
I'm a sorry, slow, broken toy

I wonder what happened to that Yuno Gasai fag I used to always bully with Aras at the end of these threads?

Does that feel good to your slow and broken insides? Oh don't go breaking your mind trying to answer that simple question, here I will help you out with that. Because you are slow, and you are broken.

The answer is, you don't have feelings. Not ones that matters to anyone else anyway. At most you have sensations. Like an automatic response to a physical stimuli. Like a slug. Because you are slow.
Now, say
You slug.

th-thank you for giving me a bit of attention today

ESA DIGGERS ALERT

This just showed up in my Twitter feed.
twitter.com/gamespark/status/832136968700063744
archive.is/lTDjR
gamespark.jp/article/2017/02/16/71644.html
archive.is/1k8al
You might want to take a quick break from digging through the archives to check what this is about.

I'm not saying that shitty dime a dozen voice actors deserve $300/hour but you are retarded if you don't think good actors like Michael Bell, Simon Templeman or Tony Jay (RIP) don't deserve to get paid well.