YouTube Cancels PewDiePie Show, Pulls Channel from Ad Program After His ‘Death to All Jews’ Stunt

archive.is/xq0sg

JUST A PRANK BRO
JUST LIKE (((YOU))) JOKE ABOUT WHITE GENOCIDE, I JOKED ABOUT THE HOLOCOASTERS

>"OY FUCKING VEY"

#JewSoFragile

I really hate it when Holla Forums is right.

video games
check em

user, please.

But it's always right, have you learned nothing?

Checked

Does he has a patreon? I want to donate and help him

(Checked)

Hey Schlomos.

HAH

(checked)

!!!

That's very odd. I view him as the ultimate vegetable lifeform content with screaming in the mic.

This doesn't look like video games…

Nobody is stupid enough to buy youtube Red so they're probably just cancelling the show to stop the bleeding. If they actually kicked Pewdiepie off youtube they would be shooting themselves in the foot so hard. He could easily just make his own website and post his videos there, most of his 50 million+ fanbase would migrate and youtube would get fucked, they're already not profitable, losing that many people would be a disaster for them.

Meme magic is getting out of control.

Literally no one on this thread has said something like that.

Has anyone visited his channel to see what the kids think?

It is true thought.

I know a few swedes and in a few years they have gone from cringy leftists to vocal alt righters due to all the problems in their countries.

Last time I heard he disabled comments

That vid has been out for days and it took them this long. The jews are getting sloppy or distracted by other shit

>>>/svidya/

like dealing with "fake news"

In my heart, I always knew that he was basically okay.

So what, is he like the swedish equivalent of Mel Gibson now? Are Swedes going to turn into shitpost masters then?

I can't be the only guy who's thinking of that scene from the Outsiders, right? Guy is from fucking Sweden, he's considered a joke by anyone above the age of twelve and he's seen so many creators belting down under pressure the media who doesn't give a shit about racial equality and just do it for the sake of views and money. If I was in his position, I'd commit social suicide as well.

You know its pretty sad that PewDiePie is the only current living Swede whom Vikings would have looked down in pride.

(checked)
you're in for some wild ride son

You want to know how i know you are not from around here?

Sure.

They love and have many times said things like, "maybe Hitler wasn't so bad after all" or are simply laughing at the jokes and having their conditioning broken trough humor.

You never told me the secret of how you figured out im from Holla Forums

I am genuinely curious.

Reminder that we have swedecucks posting amongst us.

The best they can do is post "PIG AMERICAN" from their IKEA™ cucksheds.

Lying Moloch kike.

This is why I fucking hate Holla Forums. Fuck off. eceleb garbage is still eceleb garbage

Being always right can be a blessing and a curse.

Wow the Hebrews are on massive damage control over this

What's next?

Niggas cant seem to handle bantz.

You must be really new.

>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/halfchan/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/hwndu/

>>>/israel/

>>>/ovens/

Take your Holla Forums boogeyman with you. Cuckchan may have banned talking about people related to VIDEOGAMES but not this place m8.

this isnt about shilling ecelebs, its about enjoying and possibly exploiting situations such as this. Assuming you know (((they))) have their collective degenerate boots on the necks of this generation , and are hebrew-bent on pozzing us all up.

if not, i hope you continue to enjoy those dopamine hits you receive everytime you earn good goy points on leddit for being the most progressive.

Wow, fucking pozzed mods. No wonder Holla Forums is filled with libtards from /a/ and Holla Forums.

LUGENPRESSE BTFO

GAS THE KIKES

TO SAVE VIDYA

He's pretty cucked in that video. I wonder if he'll bend the knee to the kikes after they put the screws to him.

You seem desperate, comrade.

Well, I never cared for him, but that's interesting. So he was a basement dweller too and got rich, probably because of that face of his.

Try actually reading the rule you're insisting is being broken here.

Free helicopter rides.

Bump to trigger all the faggots trying to fit in and not just reporting/hiding the thread like the good goyims they are.

I see the first two points parroted around, but it makes you think: where are the records of these?

Yeah, it's not like those threads get instantly anchored on Holla Forums.
Retard.

I'm sure this is just the tip of the iceberg of what is yet to come.

I'm okay with this. Really though, fuck Pewdiepie.