Tfw you will never lead the revolution together with him

feelsbadman

You can read his history of the russian revolution and feel like you're right there with him
No joke once I dreamed I was on the Trotsky Train alphabetizing his library or something, it was comfy

I want to kiss Trotsky for all his effort.

Fuck off

Imagine being that retarded.

why do people subscribe to this ideologically bankrupt nonsense?

So is the gold standard because the choice of gold is completely arbitrary.

Because it allows them to pretend Lenin did nothing wrong and everything would have worked out perfectly if a single person had been replaced.

Trotsky was a bitter loser.

The entire idea of trotskyism, as it was called, existed before stalin even rose to power. It popped up because of Trotsky's break from Marx with his idea of the permanent revolution.

If "permanent revolution" is the defining feature of Trotskyism (it's not, that would be surrender to bourgeois slander of the USSR) then, yes, it is totally bankrupt ideologically. The only thing that sustains it is fawning over the weird looking cunt himself - to a far greater extent than MLs lionise Stalin or even Lenin.

Not arguing what sustains it, just saying it came to be known before trotsky's spiels against stalin started. It's more the domestic aspect of his theory (his break from marx in how the peasants be organized and when the revolution take place) that led to his ideas forming what be known as trotskyism.

His ideas largely failed, as we know. Not a trot, btw. I do agree trotskyites tend to gloss over his flaws though.

He's got some great qualities as a political figure but as a man he seems like a piece of shit

nice receding hairline

the goal is to abolish the value form, not become entrenched in it.

What are some good books by Trotsky on fascism?

I'd like to see what your hairline looks like at this age