Games that you are actually looking forward to in 2017

As we all very painfully know, at least 90% of new games that come out every year or so tend to be the usual modern shit. However, this thread is for the remaining 10% that actually looks decent and is something that you might be interested in playing this year. So post 'em and discuss 'em, what are some games that actually seem interesting to you that are coming out this year? Pic definitely related for me.

I'm hoping Exanima finally gets finished and the devs start working on Sui Generis instead of spending most of the year working on more changes to the game engine.

We're bound to see at least a teaser for a new main-line platinum game (hopefully either MGR2, a DMC/Bayo-related title, or something new and interesting).
Hopefully we also see what Miyazaki and FromSoft are doing next (for the love of god not another sequel).

That game does look interesting, though the Early Access has me a bit worried. If it ever comes out, I'll give it a shot since the combat seems to be something really satisfying to learn but I don't want to give money to something that might not ever be completed.

Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild & seeing what Endless Legend 2 shapes up to be.

Zelda, persona 5, and nier 2. Money is tight though, so im only getting persona and zelda right now.

This post is only half-sarcastic

Can you explain what it is about Dusk you even are looking forward to? You could learn Unity and made that shit in 2 weeks. It looks rubbish.

Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Nier: Automata
Ace Combat 7
Persona 5
Kingdom Come: Deliverance
Gravity Rush 2
Super Mario Odyssey

There might be more but those ones came to mind first

Serious Sam 4
Kingdom Come
Ass Defect: Androgina :^)

Why don't you do it then? You could make a game like Dusk before it comes out and make some shekels

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Sonic Mania
Nier Automata
South Park: Fractured But Whole
Tekken 7
Yooka-Laylee
Nioh
Persona 5
Sonic 2017
Cuphead
Gravity Rush 2
Yakuza 0
Shenmue III
Freedom Planet 2
REmake 2?
Zero Escape: The Nonary Games
La-Mulana 2
Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom / Wonder Boy III: The Dragon's Trap remake (?)
Super Mario Odyssey
Xenoblade 2

Spire, Freedom Planet 2 and Sonic Mania for me

This looks like a quake 1 mod to me tbh

Did they say it's coming out this year, or is that wishful thinking?

mounts & blade

There's been like 6 amazing games this past month. I'll be set for a little while now.

BeamNG 1.0
Automation 1.0
Butterlord
I think that is all but I don't tend to care about games I can't play, that is why 2/3 of my list is games I currently play.

Katana Zero
Mr Shifty
Ruiner
Nier Automata
Xenonauts 2
If it's actually 2017, XCOM 2 Dragonpunk.

wishful thinking about all 3.

Are those nigger slugs?

I think Spire will probably come out next year. They should be close to getting the base done.

oh you poor baby

Butterlord
Ace Combat 7
Nier Automata
Serious Sam 4
Subnautica
Project Nimbus
Dirt 4
Routine
Kingdom Come
Berserk Musou
Tekken 7
Rising Storm 2
Yooka Laylee
A Hat in Time
EDF 5
Dusk
Sonic Mania
Inner Chains
Cuphead
Outcast Remake
Endless Space 2
Rock of Ages 2
Spellforce 3
Sudden Strike 4
Ultimate General
Frozen Synapse 2
Ai Wars 2
Freedom Planet 2
Xenonauts 2
Carnivores on PC with actual developer support
Halo 3 PC

They already confirmed they're working on a new AC game lad.

No full price games, as it's gotten to the point where I only consider them once they've dropped to a 1/3 or 1/4 of their original price. Nier and Ace Combat go here.

Hollow Knight's a really promising Kickstarter that's finally coming out. Might bomb, who knows. Out in a couple weeks. 2D exploration/action.
Rain World, Ghost Song both fit into the same genre. Rain World, you run around nature as a shitty slug/cat, and everything wants to eat you. Ghost Song is very, very Metroid but more slick and with very nice sprites.
As usual, my favorite game of the year will be one I didn't really know about in February.

Oh yeah, theres also Wolcen and that Call of Cthulu game looks promising.
I also hope Eugen Systems announces something this year, hopefully its something that expands on Wargame.

What now?

It's more like 99% these years.

Divinity: Original Sin 2

kys sonygger, you never drew a dime

You Have To Go Back
>>>/4chan/

WHAT?! I only recall him saying it'll be sci-fi, nothing about AC. I even recall explicit statements saying it won't be a new AC game.

Man, am I going to enjoy the salt when Nioh and Yakuza 0 are ported to PC.

They're developing various games, one of which is an AC title.

OVEN

Bannerlord
Serious Sam 4
Life is Feudal - Forest Village
The Guild 3
Southpark
Sudden Strike 4
Styx 2

ZELDA WILL BE SHIT. nintendo has betrayed me.

lmao at your life, you, your family, your extended family, your apparent poverty and your lack of good games in life

Enjoy that 15fps

Super Bomberman R and Super Mario Odyssey I'm cautiously optimistic about.

Nier Automammary might be good.

God Eater 3, but it may not be out until 2019 for all I know.

There's that PS4 exclusive shmup by the ikaruga guy. Isn't that supposed to come out this year?

It only confirms that idort is, was, and always will be the true master race.

Also, parading Steam as better than anything is laughable.

It's not just Steam, there's fucking DayZ, Dead Rising 3, Star Shitizen, Ass Creed 1 and fucking Gears of War.

Whatever you need to tell yourself champ.

Idort is "I own everything in the current gen". Idort doesn't just mean you own PC and a few consoles or by that logic most people would be idorts. Hell I own a shitload of consoles, just nothing from this horrible abortion of a gen.

Bannerlord unless they will make it under denuvo. Someone said it will be open source, denuvo is fucking opposite to open source.
All games that are remotely connected to BeksiƄski and Geiger. Inner Chains, Scorn, Agony, I have hope for all of them. vid related.

But most importantly for games to surprise me. 2016 was fucking great year.
Devil Daggers showed that me I can shit my pants by sound alone.
EDF rekindled my hopes for mechas and murdering hordes of enemies.
Age of Empires showed it is possible to have small RTS community that cares still get game updates.
Warhammer Fantasy got its total war game, alongside L4D clone and Mordheim all of them great. DLC and Bretonnia being delayed sucks but still end times happened so I am happy to see Fantasy at all.
I expected neither of these and these and was pleasantly surprised. If anything I wish 2017 will be just as good.

That had to be a joke.

whoever told you that is lying.

the only implication behind idort is you own more than one platform.

That's weird though because who doesn't own more than one platform? Most people at least keep some nostalgia consoles around and a lot have portables.

Because if you're dumb enough to buy a PS4 you'll be happy to play literally anything

that's what it means. I take it you haven't been here too long, but a large portion of Holla Forums is slavs and BRs who literally only have a toaster PC.

You can also of course, own pretty much everything, and play almost exclusively on a single platform, for whatever reason. This is usually a way to convince yourself there's nothing else good out there.

how do they do that shading I wonder, looks nice

[Citation Needed]

it looks like it's baked into the textures

Anyone got an ETA on Scorn? I'm looking forward nervously to that game.

Master race in current year is PC + PS4.

Back to reddit.

Bloodborne is nice to play through once or twice but it falls flat compared to DeS or DaS, they've completely gutted PvP and there's so little build variety. It's a good game but it's not good enough by itself to justify buying a PS4. Not tried Nioh yet but it seems pretty good.

Sure

Enjoy your walking sims and shitty ports, faggot.

>>>/out/

Pic related.

Yet all the 3rd party games I want the most on the PC are still PS4 exclusives

Which ones, out of curiosity?

I guess we can post rage comics now too then?

Not games im hyped for, but games im keeping an eye on

STRAFE
TSF Forefront
P.A.M.E.L.A.
Rogue System (When its done)
Project HON (RIP)
Scorn
GET EVEN
Greedfall
GET EVEN
escape from tarkov
Project Nimbus ( when its done)
Ace Combat 7
Agony
Dusk
Brigador
Desync
Dual Gear
RUINER
Cyberpunk 2077

Out of the ones that won't get ported;
Yakuza 0
Yakuza 6
Yakuza Kiwami
Ni-oh
Disaster Report 4
A bunch of japanese only games

Ones that may or will eventually get ported;
The King of Fighters XIV
Trails of Cold Steel III
Ys VIII
Wild Guns Reloaded

does it really come out this year or are you just fantasizing

Sorry not all of us are newfags.

I thought idort was just making people's head explode.

Good job lad, you sure showed me with your blatant cuckchan console war bait

Good job
Sad

Yakuza finally sold decently in the West with Zero, just watch it happen

user pls

I'll be very surprised if its not annouced at E3 or even before it.

I'll wait until I see those other PC ports sega promised back in 2015 before I even think of the possibility of Yakuza getting ported after they said no dice.

Ever heard of IDs, faggot?

Nah
You're right about the ports though
Fucking hell

Sure you do

Says the guy posting fucking PCMASTERRACE images, jesus christ,

I want an uncensored Nier Automata with JP subs, and maybe some of the new KH remixes/games.

After they couldn't get permission to do their kickstarter, they abandoned XCOM 2 entirely, now it's just going to be it's own standalone game, which is hilarious seeing as all it was going to be was a legally distinct shadowrun knockoff
At this point I would be surprised if we had a release date before the end of the decade

Expeditions Viking

I was cautiously waiting for butterlord but ever since that pajeet leaked talks of him talking to the denuvo guys the only thing more dropped than that game are my grandfather's balls.

See you at the pride parade, faggot.

See webm.

Cucksoles everyone.

already acquired

looking forward to

already a better year than 2016

idort spawned from an MS paint comic about having a DS and a PSP, stop trying to make shit up to look smart

If I don't make shit up what do you want me to do to look smart then?

You all have to go back, all of you, I'm very sorry.

Damn, I kind of hoped they'd make a better Shadowrun than the shadowrun games.

fallout the frontier tbh

wait wrong image

why am I laughing at this?

Ace Combat 7
Nier Automata
Tekken 7
Yakuza 6

Scorn
Agony
Escape From Tarkov
Inner Chains
Routine

Mah buddy
Your other anticipated games are good too.

my dudes with good taste

Not sure about Nier, but since you are my niggas for wanting Yakuza 6 and Ace Combat 7, I'll give it a shot.

Quick, post the Softbank commercials.

Also, to answer the actual question, I'd go for Nier:Automata, Serious Sam 4, and Ace Combat 7.

hey guys it's the dude that posted this>>11937606

here's my secondary list of games if you're interested

Birthdays the Beginning
Earth Defense Force 5
Daytona 3
Battle Garegga

Your second picture made me think, now that todd and kiketendo are buttbuddies, do you think they took design cues from todd in desgining breath of the wild? I bet the game is going to be skyrim, but with a triforce in it.

This looks fun.

Yeah, a bunch
Megaman X Corrupted (yeah right)
Cuphead: Don't Deal with The Devil
Agony
Scorn
Pathology Remake
Inner Chains
Nier Automata
RE4: HD re-texture project

Issues I've noticed-

A: Bad lighting, not nearly as fucking atmospheric as what it intends to duplicate, makes what's supposed to be a way of fucking with players more like a custom boss map in a FPS, just look at the part III barn scene, thats SUPPOSED to be night, it's like a vidya with the brightness on max to see what you shouldn't.

B:Camera use for executions follows kill scenes in an un-cinematographic way

C:Camper voices don't sound genuine enough

D: No eye pop from the skull crush scene, and the scene where the person is penetrated through the spine isn't what happens when that area is well, pierced, the guy was somehow still holdign his own weight after that and not disconnecting, should we say.

E:Executions look like they're uninterruptible, and even then, the campers made subject to them show little to no signs of progressive damage, and their sub-par voice acting and the animation doesn't give off the delirious fear Camp victims in Friday the 13th have, they sshould be, more or less close to hyper ventillating, extremity in actions and the like, is there even a penalty for being a camper and witnessing an execution? Like the kind of sanity crap you'd find in Eternal Darkness or Call of Cthulu for example.

Still, it's the best anyone's getting out of a friday the 13th game in theory.

NieR: Automata, Ni-Oh for my birthday at the end of the year, Routine, Bannerlord, Persona 5.