If you don't share our enthusiasm and care for the vision of movies on this board then you need to get your shit and...

If you don't share our enthusiasm and care for the vision of movies on this board then you need to get your shit and get out!

I only watch hard terror flicks.

(((our)))

Get your shit and get out! You're done!

How did Steve Jobs and apple managed to get a literal, cult like followers?

Fine. I'll make my own kino. With cunny and dank memes.

No..
I ALREADY FIRED YOU!

Steve, he was our best poster.

You're not the boss of me now. And you're not so big.

WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE!?

He's the best poster who doesn't care about our vision.

You didn't gave me any money so far for my valuable posts, so pay me first, then you can say you are employing me, and then you can fire me

You gave those posts away gratis. If you care to pursue the matter then I can release the log of your "extracurricular" browsing on company hardware. You sick fuck.

Go cry to Sculley. I'm not in your department.

I love how they tried to make Jobs look good and impassioned, but only ended up making him look like he actually was: a complete sack of shit with zero people skills.

Next elections when?

>>>/jobs/

I was first poster there btw, cucklasa post is me.

Did Jordan Peele rip this off?

Why the fuck are there 4 films about this nigger?

what did he mean by this

nobody watches movies, pleb

People feel the spiritual need to worship something, materialists included. These individuals misguidedly direct their worship onto material things like technology, entertainment or race in place of God. You can take religion away from the people but you can't take religion out of the people.

don't worry, I share your enthusiasm

Nothing to see here, goy.

hi leftypol

I ALREADY BANNED YOU

Because Hollywood has no goddamn originality. When someone has a high-profile idea, others copy it in hopes of stealing the first one's thunder.