Five years on

K I N O

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=19VxRYMyb0g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ftfy

Just like Maisie

The last great big film before Kikewood crashed and burned.

You're about as deep as a puddle and I'm sure conversation with you would be less compelling than with a brick wall.

Put me to the test, user!

I thought the video the vol made shitting on you and your waifu was pretty kino tbh

We should have more threads about twin peaks thou

Yo who dis girl in the pic be

That guy is not a vol

The extras on the bluray were pretty cool tbh, I feel bad for poorfags who had to pirate it since they missed out.

He's literally admitted it you fucking retard.

A-Maisie-ng! In which video?

Okay, I've found him

It's the entire basis for his challenge.

hooktube.com/watch?v=19VxRYMyb0g

Lame But Legal
This is my new label

Describes Maisie perfectly.

What the fuck

holy shit I legitimately thought that was maise for a second

kys gypsy

iktfb

Is this that shitty Ryan Gosling movie where everything is hyper-color-filtered, and it's always either inexplicably foggy or pouring rain?

lol

Actually it's that film about hands and eyes.

I get the feeling it wasn't really as heavily digitally colour graded as you might think tbh.

yep, just look at this lazy shit. Make everything inexplicably foggy so you don't have to use good sets or GCI, just some shadowy background. Then, make everything a shade of orange or blue so you can get away with neo-black-and-white camera tricks.

But it had amazing miniatures, sets and CGI though? The heavy atmosphere shots fit nicely with the minimalist style of the film. It's never cluttered except in rare instances when it wants to be for effect.

This thred needs more

MAISIE

Maisie could have starred as a terribly failed replicant experiment tbh.