ITT: Devs who can do no wrong

ITT: Devs who can do no wrong.
Let's hear em.
Fuck the "we hate everything" faggots.
They don't matter.
They ain't people.

Other urls found in this thread:

nintendo.co.uk/Iwata-Asks/Iwata-Asks-Metroid-Other-M/Vol-1-The-Collaboration/2-Just-One-Wii-Remote/2-Just-One-Wii-Remote-225005.html
archive.is/iNq6Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nothing Else Comes Close.

Didnt Team Ninja make Other M?

I like Team Ninja as well OP but what the fuck do you mean Team Ninja can do no wrong.

That was Ninja Theory

Team Ninja was responsible for only the gameplay. Which wasn't bad considering it was only the wiimote.

They did, but most of the retarded decisions regarding Other M can apparently be traced back to Sakamoto.

It was not fucking Ninja Theory other wise the game would be even worse.

Just a reminder that Team Ninja went from pic related to Nioh.

No, Ninja Theory was the team that made DmC: FUCK YOU edition.

Whoever that is, she's a cute.

Elaborate on how that's bad

Considering she was part of all the DLC whoring in Dead or Alive 5 thats a step in the right direction.

Did they make a bad game?

Konami

No, it was Team Ninja

t. Konami

le go fuck yourself faec

It's called having a diverse portfolio.

Having the game controlled with the D-pad was a pretty retarded decision. Whether that was Sakamoto or Team Ninja we don't know, but Team Ninja should've caught that and been like "hey this isn't a good idea". If the game could be used with a nunchuck things would be somewhat better, since you fix 2 problems right there (having to change your grip to use missiles, and not having to use a d-pad for full 3D movement). 2 out of a buttload of other problems sadly.

Anyway, the team who did the Yakuza series. (barring the zombie spin off)

RIP

I love Itagaki but Devil's Third wasnt a great game since it went through dev hell. I still had fun with it but it isnt a good game.

Westwood
Pre-Microsoft Rare

my dick approves this

Team ninja is just a bunch of template game making faggots. I will forever hate them for being the talentless hack and slash / square empty level / flat ground rendering / horrible texture designing / button mashing / quick time event apologist / weeb pandering faggots.

Probably Sakamoto's idea.
nintendo.co.uk/Iwata-Asks/Iwata-Asks-Metroid-Other-M/Vol-1-The-Collaboration/2-Just-One-Wii-Remote/2-Just-One-Wii-Remote-225005.html
archive.is/iNq6Q

Yaiba Ninja Gaiden Z, Ninja Gaiden 3.

This, I will never forgive them for that

Forgot to mention-

Get out Sakamoto I know it's you.

Ssshhh, don't let the retards know that From Software made a cutesy Monster Hunter game for PSP. Devs are clearly only allowed to make one type of game and saying anything else is blasphemy.

Assault Horizon, bothering with PSP titles, and probably Infinity counts too.

Web developer here. You can trust me :) I am building the successor to Holla Forums.

cute

Level 5 single handedly caused the production of one of the lamest Gundam TV animes ever made (Build Fighters Try and IBO are even shittier somehow) due to it being developed in collaboration with them. Vanillaware makes repetitive garbage that plebs eat up because it painted.

Metroid was ruined by being Metroid, user. You can't fix something that's inherently shit.

Todd pls

Stay mad bro

literally only made 3 of the greatest games of all time, few team members died, disbanded. founded by a 23 year old.

What have you contributed by the time you turned 23?

Came here to post this.

Here's your (You) you contrarian faggot

This shit writes itself.

I wasn't aware about that, I just thought they made Prime 1-3 and some Donkey Kong games, I thought Nintendo just didn't want them to make anymore metroid games

Ill give you 4 (you)s to fuck off

who the fuck cares, OP didn't ask for anime studios that can do no wrong.
We'll just have to agree to disagree on that one fam.

You really gonna use that old argument? Come on, you only have to be on this board for a day to see that people will get assmad if they see a cuckchan or tumblr filename. It only takes a few minutes after that discovery to realize you can deliberately use those filenames to trigger spergs. You don't have to get upset just because I out-baited you :^)

LIFE HAS MANY DOORS, ED BOY

I never said that was bad, just a weird turn of events.

I gotchu

Wew lad.

You're the cancer killing Holla Forums

you really should stop

I'm not defending the retard, but how does downloading an image off of google without changing the filename constitute doing something stupid?

(checked)
you should also lurk more

They did catch it, Sakamoto told them to stick to his vision.

Team Ninja is not to blame for Other M being shit, that was all Sakamoto.

Could you retards get back on topic? Stop sperging out over fucking file names you retarded faggot.

Fuck you

They've done plenty of fuck-ups.

(you)

SAGE
A
G
E

MARK YOU BETTER NOT ABUS RULE 8 TO DEFEND THIS CANCER YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

RIP

Team Ninja had nothing to do with Yaiba. That was made by Spark Unlimited some nobody dev's that have made nothing worth playing.

Try playing it instead of reading about it from articles edited by a numale from Commiefornia.

THE BABY
THE BABY
THE BABY
ADAM
THE BABY
the baby

You might have something close to an argument with prime 2 because of the stupid light/dark gimmick but even then it's annoying at best and doesn't prevent you from enjoying the level design and combat.

Westwood, Looking Glass, Black Isle, pretty much every dead studio from the 90s, and ZUN.

WEW

Art is subjective you filthy goyjin.

It really make you think, isnt?

Fuck you dubstein. Ill make you into a lamp and call it art

AC7 HYPE HERE I GO

You mean so I can learn that retards like are my responsibility, and that I should change my filenames so they don't have an autistic fit?

I salute them too.

DOA5 DLC characters have been consistently great.

L.A.I.R. had those stupid motion controls.

Sony is the one that forced the motion controls in

ITS NOT TROLLING IF ITS NOT FUNNY TO THE PEOPLE WHO REGULAR THE BOARD YOU FUCKING NEWFAG
in fact this kind of shit is Eternal September tier faggottry!

The point is that it doesn't take much for a dev to be forgiven and if they just get back on the right track, most people will forget that they were ever doing shitty things.
Take Capcom for example.

Konami crossed the line though.
There's no coming back from (((Konami))).

I'd argue Capcom has crossed the line by now. Mega Man, DmC, Lost Planet 3, SFV, and pretty much everything else they've done in the last decade has soured most people's opinion on them. Monster Hunter is pretty much the only franchise they haven't massively fucked with, yet, and even then a lot of fans weren't all that pleased with X/Generations.

Xcom apocalypse was an unfinished hot mess that while has potential, is ultimately a rather bad game

I loved Apocalypse, but either way, the point is that Microprose cannot develop a bad game. And neither can Looking Glass, Pandemic, and so on.

These guys and the guys who made Cocoron and Little Samson.

They was a point where people said Capcom where going back to being great again. And it was Before Resident Evil 7.

I am confused however, since nothing they did in the last 5 years warranted that praise.

Gundam AGE was shit BECAUSE of Level 5, and the Gundam AGE games were bad too, you dumb fuck.

You are well and truly my nigga.

JOHN ROMERO IS GOING TO MAKE YOU HIS BITCH

RE7?

underrated

White Knight Chronicles

The first one wasnt bad.
But that was during a time when the ps3 had no jrpgs

Saddens me that all of the best developers didn't survive while shit tier developers did. Corporate greed ruined everything.

You either die a hero…

All their games are short, have sloppy code, and are messy
SONY SONY SONY SONY SONY SONY
Their games are boring
I got nothing

Came to mind when posting.

in the west, yeah

Rareware. The Post-Nintendo stuff doesn't count, because they were called Rare then.
I'm tempted to say Free Radical too, but I haven't played the non-Timesplitters games they made.

People mostly just remember them for Bond

Equates to their games being shit. The only downy here is you, my friend.

I wanna fuck that logo.

oh boy, dime a dozen
post about what you actually do like so I can raff at you.

Other M was garbage because of Sakamoto, pure and simple. I'm still fucking bitter about it. It's amazing Other M is as good as it is considering the absolutely retarded design restrictions they were given. There's no way a fast-paced 3D action game that uses a tiny d-pad and two buttons with fucking first person waggle missle shooting and "point and click detective mode" could have been as good as Other M. Imagine if Team Ninja were allowed to just make a cuhrazy 3D shooter/platformer, a mix of Vanquish and Ninja Gaiden, with the Metroid license and non-linear levels instead of the shit they were handed with Other M. Sakamoto poisoned Metroid so hard with his shit ideas and a script that literally ret-conned every other fucking Metroid game that Nintendo hasn't touched the franchise outside of the should-have-been-aborted non-Samus multiplayer spin-off from last year that everybody already forgot about.

Where did I say I hated Treasure, you're the guy who is hating Treasure.

Quit blaming others on your crippling social problems fag.

I'm afraid they're all dead. What said, except zun.

I think you're in the wrong neighborhood. And it's not that we hate everything. It's just that we have honest standards. The ball has been dropped lately. We just want good games, user. We don't want to pretend the game is good, like the journos do. We want the game that is actually good.

I'd say shitting out bad SHMUPs is a wrong thing to do.

ITT, JEWS RUIN EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!

What song is that?

Oh I agree. I meant that Zun doesn't make the list of quality devs.

Arcanum's main theme.

And at which point Sakamoto would've probably told the person who said that to leave the project. Sakamoto killed his own franchise.

Donald Trump will make John Romero his bitch

SUCK IT DOWN

DK64 was shit and you know it.
And DK3 was also shit.

You can thank Victor Ireland and Cucking Designs for that.

Fuck off Movieblob

Guardian Heroes

Mercs 2: World in Flames was irredeemable.

It's funny how he'd been involved in other games in the series prior and they had at least turned out decent to downright great, depending on the entry. I guess it's really a matter of how much control he was given, and whether someone could slap his shit over stupid ideas, compared to how no one seemed to hold his leash for Other M.

I'm pretty sure that someone was Mr. Gameboy. Too bad Yamauchi had him killed he got run over by a random car

Stop, you're proving my point.

make it stop hurting

IT'S OK WHEN VANILLAWARE DOES IT
:^)

:^)

Oh there newer games aren't multiplat?
then the same for them. It's also sony sony sony because it's what their fans talk about and they buy sony consoles for a small addition to content over portables.

congratulations
you derailed the thread with your trips addled post.

Lay off the acid trips, son.

Sunsoft made T.R.A.G. though.

rip