Tfw no new Skeleton Warriors

What are some games you would like to see make a comeback?

I didn't hear that name mentioned in 20 years. Those were some pretty detailed toys.

Why fuck they keep forcing eyes on skeletons?

hell yeah they were.

It comes from, of all things, "humanizing" them; when something lacks eyes, humans have a near impossible time relating to them, and if the character is supposed to act human, we need morror-ish aspects to reflect on.

But yes, more terrifying skeletons lack eyes.

And have otherworldly screams

I just want more games where Skeletons are either an extremely viable threat, or you play as them with perks associated with them.

>but it's too late. You are now a skeleton

Why is it that the first thought of when I saw that pic was their smell?

Oh god, I don't remember how uninterested the voiceactor sounded. Then again, he DID have to do EVERY voice in almost every localized cartoon in the 90's.

I just realized that Justin Lightstar was voiced by the same guy who did Johnny Bravo and Dexter's Dad.
You can always recognize a voice actor by their scream.

Those are Dragon Bone warriors user, they're better than scrounged up skeletons.

Did she flashed her pussy intentionally or by accident?

i don't know senpai, seems to be the thing nowadays but no really, i beat the game and he has eyes behind the glasses

Another fucking Dune. It wasn't perfect, but it was still a super fun RTS, and I say that as a guy who isn't the biggest RTS fan, or do too well with them. It takes a lot of time investment and hotkey memorization to get good at them.

Warcraft 3
Diablo 2
Dungeon Keeper
Devil May Cry 4
Settlers 4
Quake
Deus Ex Human Revolution
Supreme Commander
FEAR
Fallout
Dawn of War
Half Life 1
Metroid

And this is one of reasons I have crippling depression.

Underrail was an okay/10 attempt, but it still felt like something was off about it. Something made it feel kind of stiff and flat to me.

My nigger
How'd you like Emperor: Battle for Dune and it's chunky 3D models?

Supreme taste, user

Bloody Roar. I'd even take one made by those cucks at (((Lab Zero))). Maybe if Microsoft bought up the up then nu-Rare could put some of the chars in KI. I think 8ing could make a passable entry. They lack the edginess, but they have experience with 2.5d fighters and are just incompetent enough to make a fun bad game.

I didn't mind the models, they were like C&C ones, which I'm okay with. It didn't seem to have the charm of the first game though. I would love to see a remade Dune, but it's a bittersweet feeling. Considering the state of the industry and the sheer amount of cancer in it, I feel like it would get fucked to hell and whoever developed it would just shit all over what made it good in the first place.

How did you like Primal Fury? I'm not a fighting game guy but I had lots of fun with that on GC.

Oh don't get me wrong, I loved Battle for Dune, still do. But it's mostly nostalgia , I don't know how it compares to other RTS, other than being pretty much C&C Light.
When was the last time we had a triple A RTS release? Does Grey Goo even count?

Grey Goo was tragic. It was a well done game obviously made by fans of RTS, it looked beautiful, it played well, and yet somehow it just didn't sell. I don't know why. It's like watching a 10/10 girl get passed over in a bride lineup or something.

Maybe it's the casualization of the industry, I don't know. It's really the only reason i can think of, that the general audience of gaming now are a bunch of braindead retards.

I've heard something about it not updating or fixing bugs for a while, leaving it unbalanced for the longest time and then updating it too often, making the metagame impossible to form.

warlords battlecry