Mods confirm - Rules do not apply to Holla Forums anymore

Looks like we just got word from both Sangria and Lime that rules will now only be applied to threads whenever the fuck they feel like it

So have a good time with that information
archive.is/zx96n

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.8ch.net/posts.html#!v/763661
archive.8ch.net/posts.html#!v/753895
archive.8ch.net/posts.html#!v/748030
archive.8ch.net/posts.html#!v/763661_
archive.8ch.net/posts.html#!v/753895_
archive.8ch.net/posts.html#!v/748030_
archive.is/hfJgw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's nice to have confirmation that rules will only be applied based on vol feelings and preferences.

They only enforce the rules in Overwatch threads.

just in case this gets nuked, spread the word, anons

now that's not surprising

The only way to moderate 4am threads is to just outright delete them.

Weren't 4am threads banned along with lol and undertale threads?

no, they had several people in it banned and then those bans lifted
around the second time this happened we got rule 8 because of that
now it's just on bumplock

Time for a new Holla Forums, any suggestions?

ya nyckas salty or sumn monica?

What are those pics trying to prove?

that moderation is ignored in certain threads, and now openly

Wow it's fucking nothing

look at the archive and the board log you nigger

They tried that.
You can see what that resulted in.
After looking at the archive, I can now clearly see that Holla Forums circa 2014 wasn't any better than it is now, it feels like it was, but it wasn't. People just had a higher tolerance for shitposting after the exodus due to how fucking bad halfchan got before we left.

I'm not seeing any capcodes in there, either.
Lime always dismisses shit, he's done that ever since he became mod. Are you new or something, mate? Or did you just never notice?

what are you talking about? he has a screenshot , that totally proves it

This place was only good for about 4 months after the Exodus, then the normalfag refugees discovered it.

if you took that post seriously, you deserve to be gassed. He meant only that they're not going to be absolutely autistic 100% strict by the rules without any leeway because it just wouldn't work due to all butthurt and infighting in community

and you're telling me it's a coincidence that both Lime and sangria dismiss reports for rule 8 at the same time this was posted?
comeon, now

That he isn't even a mod mate, it's just some fag falseflagging and some retards took it seriously

yeah I'm a retard- forgot the board log being public obviously also means one could pretend to be mod using that information

Lad, look at the Holla Forums archive.
archive.8ch.net/posts.html#!v/763661
archive.8ch.net/posts.html#!v/753895
archive.8ch.net/posts.html#!v/748030
Those are three random threads I picked out.
It wasn't any better.

you mad because first response was best response

Oh for fucks sake, this archive is worthless.
Wait a second, let me find working ones.

Overthrow Mark and his goons.
Without Hotwheels here to rein in Mark's faggotry, it's up to us.
Whatever you do, don't dignify or acknowledge Mark's attempts to build up PR with the rest of Holla Forums. He knows PR has gone down massively since last year, and he's desperate to salvage what he can. He'll use his capcode to shitpost and in general act buddy-buddy to show he's "with us," but it's really nothing but a fag dancing for respect that even his goons deny him.
Do not reply to Mark shills.

Don't Starve. :^)

Fuck off, you stole that joke.

Alright, these should work.
archive.8ch.net/posts.html#!v/763661_
archive.8ch.net/posts.html#!v/753895_
archive.8ch.net/posts.html#!v/748030_
If they don't, try refreshing the page a few times.

I've been around chans since late 2008 and early 2009.

It wasn't any better back then, it's not any worse now. All that's happened is that leftists have politicized games and you see more of that kind of discussion going on.

he's mexican , what did you expect?

Don't Starve Together :^)

Did you just discover the internet last week user? I am constantly amazed that we have all these tools to filter out autism like 4am yet no one uses them and instead cries to the hotpockets. Moderators are never good, they might be for a day or so until they're consumed by wanting to fit in on the IRC channel where they are forced to tripfag and not wanting to be bothered by people like you that spam reports. Even knowing that I refuse to defend them or anyone that seeks that position of power. In 20 years I've always been proven right about it and seen it ruin many a good contributor.

We're not going to fix 8/v/ and where ever we move to will just end up having the same problem. Reflect on the good old days and hope you see more again soon in greener pastures. In the mean time enjoy the shitposting.

How about you kill yourself instead of spreading your shit nihilism?

There's nowhere else to go though. Another exodus would cut down the number of users to the point having a board would not be viable anymore. This is pretty much the end line for chans.

Mark shill get out.

Sir, You Are Being Hunted

Fuck off goons and Mister Blue.
You will never coopt Holla Forums.

What I meant by that post is we're not enforcing rules like "rule 8" with an ironfist in containment threads such as 4 am. You can interpret that however you like, but if you break the rules in normal vidya threads you're getting the boot.

5/10.

The fact you were so desperate for ideas that you had to pick a bunch of Ruskies that wantd to make as many shekels and get out of Russia's shitty communism makes me laugh.

Fuck off.
Also, it's rogue, not rouge.

Fuck off, Lime.

We don't need large numbers. You've been spoiled by the speed of this chan. You can still find good discussion even on the clearnet

Mark is either going to off himself or something will eventually come out to make him so much of a lolcow that he'll no longer show his face. If you faggots really wanted him gone you'd have put in the work to black mail him ages ago.

Oooh I'm shaking. Like you fags will ever find the spine to stick by any proclamation you make,

Nice trips, but how are you suggesting to do all that?

Shitpost loud enough and hope for the best

Ben, is that you?
archive.is/hfJgw

Why was banned?

are you telling me that all it takes is to make non vidya threads? are you powerless then?
and if those are against the rules, why do we have so many of those on Holla Forums?

There is nothing wrong with mild moderation.
In fact, the best community would be one that would not need it at all.

Or you could just go into turbo autism like mentioned.

Good lord. This place is spiraling down the drain faster than I imagined. I knew it was inevitable and it's been going on for a long time but I thought there was at least a few months before the trash catches on fire.

From what I understand, the thread was generating more shitposting than video game discussion because pol is leaking too much, so it was deleted, but the OP kept making new ones so he was banned.

If you make non vidya threads they will be deleted.

Because commies are a blight upon humanity?

LOL

Best joke I heard all year.

Alright, that's reasonable.

These type of threads happen every few month, and every single time people say the same shit.
Fucking hell, I remember in early 2015 people saying Holla Forums getting terrible and it was going to die soon, but that never happened.

because they get deleted right after they're made
as if (((someone))) didn't want people talking about the issues going on
if king kike brought back Meta Mondays properly, we might as well move that there and he'd even have it under control

You also keep saying that but meta threads never get deleted until they die.

Do you not remember why Meta Mondays stopped being made?
The first couple were great, then it turned into "BAN THIS"
Although I do agree on one thing, Mark needs to fucking communicate with his users more. I don't want to have to shitpost at him on Twitter to be able to talk to him.

now , now user ; use the proper one

That has been tried six or so times.
It's never worked, because most people find nothing wrong with the board.

Gee, it's not like the B.O hasn't been consistently fucking things up or anything by being a hotpocketing faggot whenever Developers show up.