MADDEN THREAD

MADDEN THREAD

After the turnabout last week, it's time to vent our grievances. Let's hear your stats, strats, comps, rosters and teams. Who are you fucking over and who are you leading into glory?

Other football games are okay too, I just want to discuss some football vidya.

Hey bro, got some beer for my GF? We are almost there for the party

You're trying way too hard to fit in here.

Shit

you're no better you fucking faggot

have a bump, op.

Tecmo Bowl is more than welcome here too. Have at it.

I'm laughing at you normalfag

I guess this was a thread for shit taste then. Have you bought CoD yet or you prefer wewuzkang?

I remember thinking I would edit all fo the rosters on TB: Kickoff

Yes, I know. But I thought I'd convert every team into an all-time team for each franchise. I ended up giving up part way through, but I got most QBs and RBs in there. I should pick it up again.

What are some good sports games?

NFL Street

All of the "secondary" sports games that existed around the time EA was rising to power are generally considered to be solid. Hitz, Street, 2K, etc.

There are still good ones from EA though. Old ones. Not new ones.

You could have made a Sports vidya general… my favorite right here.

Are you not from around here?

You should do it. I especially want to see what your draft picks are.

I initially thought of making a sports vidya general, but that would include Rocket League. And we know the kind of userbase that attracts.

Madden is not a dudebro game, it literally is a football simulator, nothing else.

Not sure what you mean here. Tecmo Bowl Kickoff just has one roster per team. You can edit player names and attributes, but there's no franchise mode to draft new players or whatever.

Any sports games that let me make a cute grill?

Sure thing

why are you this mad

Not Madden but I remember NFL Blitz being fun

Gas the normalfags.

What? Are you retarded or just salty you got bullied by football players in school?

JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDE JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDE JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDE JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDE JOHN MADDEN

AEIOU
AEIOU
AEIOU
AEIOU
AEIOU
AEIOU

Has anyone ever played the Eyeshield 21 Wii game?