Why does Gimble call McGee's tattoo parlor and tell you that he's trying to set him up with a modeling appointment if...

Why does Gimble call McGee's tattoo parlor and tell you that he's trying to set him up with a modeling appointment if McGee was being chopped up in Gimble's basement all along?

Other urls found in this thread:

debofnight.andcuriouser.com/
store.steampowered.com/app/565410
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hoping he'd score 2 for 1 when someone went looking for mcgee

maybe he had access to cameras or something too and could tell if people were in the building because catching a bounty hunter isn't easy

Why would you kidnap someone and set up cameras to kidnap people who come to look after them?

Grout told him to.

prosthetic modelers aren't exactly the sanest bunch

cool, now that we've got all that out of the way, let's post some vtmb lewds

VV is so insufferable, I'd rather hear Damsel saying how communism works for vampires instead of watching Velvet being full of herself lecturing how you should be attracted to her.

The only good way of interacting with her is playing Malkavian and fucking with her mind.

VV's a bitch yea. But it fits her clan's traits. It's hard to really figure that people who go vampire in this universe aren't essentially different people after the embrace. The blood pretty much changes their personality to such an extent that it's honestly kinda fucked.

liking what a woman says isn't a prerequisite for wanting to stick your dick in her butt, user

Yes, please, although I have nothing to share.

Don't vampires not have dicks in this universe? I'm not well versed in WoD stuff.

Reminder that Werewolf: The Apocalypse is currently in developement

werewolves are shit-tier though

Vampires have dicks in WoD, in fact they even fuck unlike what Bloodlines says. There is a spell used called the Blush of Life that would restore the look of a normal human to a vampire for roughly an hour or so and it would allow a standard blood flow, lower regions and all. Toreadors are massive whores.

The bounty hunter's name was Carson. The bounty was on McGee, who's never shown in game. Unless you assume that the mutilated torso in another cell is what's left of him. The bail bond itself was a bait for hunters. All of them would head to McGee's workplace looking for clues. That's why Gimble called every night. Of course it wasn't rational, but then Gimble wasn't supposed to be quite alright in his head.

I'm just glad they are not doing a nwod game

I'd rather go to the rodeo as she suggested to my malkavian player.

YEEHAW!

Anyway, the Vampire series is still fucked up? Like the nu-WH40K?

Yeah, they can fuck but they don't really enjoy it, at least not as much as bloodsucking.

Psychic Russian Thinblood is best girl.

Well yeah. Though again they can still get pleasure from it, but you're right in that drinking some classy/powerful blood would be far more enjoyable. I mean personally I don't get the idea of roleplaying a vampire to do something so basic and human, and I think that's the mood bloodlines was trying to convey by making most the women in the world either distant or hard to deal with (except of course the Heather, but we all know why they let you get close to her) and slightly fudging the lore by saying vampires get NO joy out of sex, which is incorrect. Still, I get why they said it; all part of the mood of the world they were trying to establish.

They can fuck but it's pretty much pointless from an enjoyability point of view (more or less it's faking something that used to matter to you); blood-sucking is sort of your orgasm-equivalent as a vampire.

Or what this user
said which is probably more accurate.

here fixed it for ya

Great clan if you're at the top but terrible if you're at the lower ranks. Granted that's true of any clan/bloodline but usually that's only a social limit, Tremere has a hard physical limit on disobeying your elders.

Why is it that I can't play anything but Malkavian after finishing this game so many times?

Meine negro!

Maybe the cameras were set up to to record the first kidnapping and were just left up? Seems like the kind of guy ho wouldn't say no to more mementos.

What a curious meme this is.

What do you think of this?

Is it possible to modify the models for the playable characters in any significant way or change them with new ones?
When I say new ones, I don't mean models already existing in the game's files, I mean completely new.

Well there's plenty of mods that change up the skins and the clothing (check moddb, for example) but I don't know if they also fully change models. It's source so it shouldn't be that difficult.

Yeah, I've only ever seen mods modify whatever is already in-game. Texture mods galore but not a single mod that.. I don't know, changes the models with little anime girls. I've seen that shit in so many games, if it's not here there's definitely no support for new models and animations.
Also, it uses a very early version of Source.

I'd have thought the bigger overhaul mods change up the models, certainly the ones that add new clans/bloodlines but I've never tried them.

Nope, they just use retextured models as far as I can tell. The most severe change I've seen is someone managing to remove the female Tremere's glasses.
It's a shame tbh, the original PCs look horrible, it would be nice to update them at least a little.

It's possible there is still a way but you'd have to ask an user who knows more about modding. As you say the early version of source used might be the issue.

Get a load of this Nosferatu faggot.
You are just assblasted you couldn't get in any seduction lines on her.

so vampires care about sex or not? or they just enjoy blood and sex together?

The real question is:

Who was in that coffin?

but user, He's already there.

Technically he's in a cave somewhere in the Middle East and the man in the taxi is a crazy man who just thinks he's Cane.

Caine*

Kane*

I think I applied the crack wrong or something.

typical mummy

KANE LIVES IN DEATH
KANE LIVES IN DEATH

I choose to believe that's not canon.

Seems a bit of a stretch to me.
Grout is pretty verbose, if the audio logs he left behind are anything to go by, and the emails you recieve are very short and cryptic.

My money would be on the Taxi Driver

It was actually created to explain a conflict with a later source (I forget if it was a splatbook or a novel) and it's probably a fair way to go.

The mummy in the ending cutscene with Jack.

would completely discredit the quality of the writing. that's some dragon ball z logic there

My money is on it being kilpatrick.
Who's in fact a, old, powerful antideluvian
Who's in town lowkey watching events unfold while he works a standard job

pls no

They also shut down Project Vaulderieā€¦

Fuck CCP

Ironically I've never played as a Nosferatu, but I've played with all other clans multiple times.

I think that a playthrough that you spend most of the time on the sewers must be very boring, so I've never tried it.

Unless you're molesting humans up close you're fine walking on the surface.

Orā€¦

I think this theory is very plausible, at least.

I can't think of any other character that would mind giving you cryptic advices using chess analogies. His insight saw the player would be the one that would remove LaCroix from power.

I'd still do the jobs though,

i knew i'd never get any action with that bitch but i completed her questline anyway

fucking tease god damn it i'm a fucking idiot reeee

at the end aside for doing cheap works for her, you give her a shard of humanity, something that she could hardly get whit her manipulative actitude and bloodsucking lifestyle.

Or perhaps he's wondering why someone would set up surveillance on a man, before kidnapping him.

So she saysā€¦

She was done whit you, why she would do that then?

It'd be silly to stop paying attention to a potential ally, particularly one that has proven susceptible to manipulation in the past. You were also clearly a rising power in the area. When you play power games lasting centuries someone leaving an area for even a few decades doesn't guarantee you won't see them again.

>implying it's not Trip

If you take anything away from Velvet it's that she's the embodiment of the Toreador clan. Manipulative and self serving. Focused more on herself and her mood than your problems. She's described as caring in the game but shit, you get more love from the Voerman's. Fairly certain a mod fixes this but (as it is with most of the game) Velvets story is rather flimsy and unfinished. There needed to be a shred of humanity that actually defined itself more obviously than a shitty email. At least then you could say you came away with something other than XP. Which is the bare minimum when it comes to quest rewards and is usually pretty anti-climactic.

Yeah, 'cuzz that doesn't sound like every other clan/character at allā€¦

VV struck me as the most caring character in the game (except Heather of course), too sensitive to handle the dirtier side of vampiric society (Jyhad).

She uses her charm to get what she wants, but all her quests are about upholding the masquerade, not to serve her own interests, as basically the quests of all the other characters.

Too pretty to be a vampire. Antideluvians are semitic remember?

That's just because you're wrapped up in politics through the majority of the game. Self Serving and Manipulative are common traits of the business and are often only employed by certain clans focusing in social strengths like hers. In almost every other other context of the game, the vampires who are any good at manipulating are either several centuries old or were bred for it. And VV is pretty new to the whole ordeal.

That's kind of the point isn't it? Notice how everybody say's she's innocent in this whole mess? Ever wonder if that attribute wasn't self obtained by her? People like helping sensitive damsels, and VV is more shallow than sensitive if you ask me.

So you mean killing that hunter who was specifically looking to kill her was not in her own interest? This isn't the only time in the game where a quest giver uses the Masquerade as a scapegoat to get others to fix their own problems but VV is still a vampire, you're playing into her game if you don't think she's not capable of handling it herself. To add to that she gives you nothing in return unlike some of the more favorable characters despite owning a successful strip joint. Honestly in what way is she any better than the other vampire chicks in the game? Better manners? That's about all I can think of.

At least you can offer possible explanations. Who are you?

I'd say the stripperific outfit. Other than that, she's bottom tier trash. Even not-Aaliyah of the Sewers (Imani or somesuch?) is at least straightforward about being a vain bitch.

VV makes sense though, especially considering the location and setting. Not only is she a vampire, the majority of which are coy and decietful unless a clan that is adverse to that, but shes also living in Califorinia in Hollywood. It'd be more surprising if she actually was straightforward and not always pretending to be more than she really is.

The question wasn't whether or not she's a believable character, but if anyone considers her "a better girl", so to speak, than any of the other female vampires in the game. Personally, I agree, she's written comparatively well. She's still worst girl. I, for one, was always cray-cray about Tourette. Fuck both halves on their respective own, though.

Too much of a risk, theres no telling what she might do one day when those voices in her head scream to take a fireaxe to your ballsack. Not to mention with Theresas incredibly anti-sex stance, if she got control halfway into fucking lolipop vampire girl, she'd probably bite in all the wrong places.
I still like Yuuki most myself, but thats probably because of the skirt and the sword tbh.

That's why I said Tourette. There's only a Tourette if the two of them are in sync. Not to mention those voices come from the Network. And if you're part of the Network yourself, you'll get a fair forewarning.
While I can see the appeal of the nipponese kine, she's a fucking Hunter. I don't remember what the voices said about her, but I'm pretty sure it's nothing good.

I imagine that wont last long, unless you get one to kill off the other, it goes back to normal over time. Unless you're talking about a quick fuck and not waifu-ing her?
True that. Probably only a matter of time before i'd wake up with a stake up my ass. Considering the majority of the women, seems like loves not a good prospect in the vtmb world.

She literally loves you because she's addicted to your blood. She loves you like a crackwhore you keep around would love you. Maybe a bit more since you're the source as the blood itself.

No, I'm talking about the three of us finding a nice little haven somewhere and using Dementation on each other until we physically dissappear into the Malkavian Madness Network

She's a cute little stray you take in. Maybe worth the vitae to embrace at some point if it weren't for Andrej being a mustache-twirling pseudo-Tal'mahe'rah-wannabe.

And her tits are huge, what's the problem?

bitch come here I will rip your face off through your asshole and if I cant reach you I'll have my ghost wolves/bats do it

Sounds like a dangerous plan m8. Nothing good ever comes from madness.

Too superficial! It's all fake and focused on addiction.

It's also the most likely reason they say to never fall in love with your ghoul. Theyre not really in love with you, just addicted to a resource you have, and theyre incredibly fragile, and mortal.

I still don't see a problem here.

go yiff somewhere else

I take it you enjoy spending your thursday nights arguing with stopsigns?

For the most part they don't care about sex cause it's kinda a hassle to do it and has nothing on bloodsucking. Some still engage in it (Jeanette springs to mind) but is considered more a kink then just sex.

To be fair, they refuse to fucking let you talk.

c4 for yourself

I agree with this fine gentleman. After all this is what today is all about.

took billion years in paint because I can't even type valentines without crying

This is the only correct fix and you all know it!

What the fuck am I looking at?

check yourself before you wreck yourself

It's better that way.

Antifa of the vampire world.

Being crazy is not cool, it's just retarded.

don't remember much about them except they're ugly as fuck

Liberal degenerates.

Ok, still Harry Potter wannabees

Typically shitty aristocracy that can't even rule well and only looks out for their own interests.

How vampires should actually be, can tear apart enemies with their bare hands and don't give a fuck about bullets, swords, even fire. Also don't take part in the shitty self-serving politics. Best clan by far.

fuck off fur fag, yiff in hell.

MAXIMUM EDGE

See

I liked Ventrue the best. The spell that makes you have more soak was the best as you could cast it while filling blood and the duration would add to itself.

This way when you fight you just drain someone and give yourself 1hr real time of godlike soak I think I took no dmg at the end of the game from normal weapons.

I might play this again now but as one of the races that get super speed.

Haven't played this game but keep seeing it hyped so I might as well.
I've played the Tabletop, so not as much learning to do.

Apart from the guide user posted, is there much else I should know? How much replay is there, how much can accidentally be skipped if not paying attention, how much is clan-based stuff etc?

I can't recall which clan I went with, but I was a J-Pop Idol who dressed as a catgirl and spoke broken English and Japanese, while being cute.
Everyone else was an edgelord Vamp, and I think 3 or 4 went with having medical training as a background. Unimaginative fools.

I didn't play its tabletop but I usually hear it's really different from it, especially disciplines, like Presence. There was a mod to make them more tabletop like but I think it is dead

First time I played I talked to everyone, grabbed every item I saw and only skipped one quest and to be honest that quest is pretty hard to find if you don't know where and when to look at . But it's not that important anyway so you should be fine. There are some clan based quests but IIRC wesp's patch made it so every clan can take them, though there are different dialogues. The game has lots of replayability because clans play quite different, and there are many different dialogues. Pretty much every NPC interaction when you're playing as Nosferatu or Malkavian are different for example, not much for other clans but still their gameplay differs greatly, also there are some mods you can(and imo should) check out after you finish it a few times

Such as? I thought Final Nights and Antitribu were both shit tbh, but maybe the ones that don't try to overhaul the game are better.

Don't work that way.

Clan Quest and Companion mod

The tabletop used to be a lot of fun. There's a lot of SJW nonsense in there now (e.g. a menstrual blood power that can be used by anybody who "identifies as female" - having the physical ability to produce menstrual blood is not a prerequisite) but I'd still play the older stuff.

The last time I played I was a hard-boiled detective who was turned in the 30's, and who was compulsively and outrageously racist. Almost got the whole party killed by some powerful nigger-vamp because I wouldn't stop insulting him.

what the fuck

I think the power was called "Undead Menses." I had picture of the rulebook entry somewhere, along with pictures of several other Marxist-tier rule entries, but I can't seem to find them now.

Except eve is shit

user, i want an adventure game with your character!

The marxist kids will be outraged by this, but they are pretty jewish in the gameā€¦
Hidden base, ugly as fuck, can't trust them, ruin the fun nonstop, information brokers, questioned loyalityā€¦etcā€¦etcā€¦

In VtM:Redemption they are Jews in the middle age and Niggers in modern times.

You must be fun to roleplay with

The One True Tier List, coming through.

Damn. Now I really want a new VTM game. Gyppo illusionists and sadistic fleshcrafters have no business that low on the list.

I wish I had a Nosferatu waifu.

says the guy from the clan that was literally cucked into undeath

fun fact: gangeral aren't actually part of the camarilla.
though they did help found it by the point of the game the gangerl leaders said fuck this and the whole clan became independent, this is of course hidden from you by lacroix for obvious reasons.
Though at least one remained a part of the camarilla, your potential sire, it is presumed that he is an exception rather than the rule.

Poor form

They're making one. It'll be shit.

that sudden realization that Jack is the villain all along
gets me everytime

Was she a vampire as well?

Potentially. Though I think a ghoul is more likely.

Her way of upholding the masquerade by making all those who've seen behind it look like tinfoil hats works out nicely though.

I think what's funnier is with the Straus ending where they lock up the coffin.

In some Camarilla storage house is a coffin filled with explosives waiting to blow.

Holy shit, I never actually thought of that. Jack is an insane genius - you either blow up Delacroix or some hidden Camarilla storage with gods-know-what in it for him.

Or those Chinese bitches, should you make the mistake of siding with them.

If you trust the Chinese you deserve it tbh

I thought the countdown on explosive was rigged to start when sarcophagus is opened. At the end it starts to countdown from 10 or 5 just after it's opened, there's no way Jack knew exactly when it would get opened and set it to explode at that time. So unless someone opens it it's fine

Really? What's the details? How bad the situation?

The smart person would have a remote detonator to set it off at any time. Jack could have essentially just rigged the fucker to blow. The smarter person would have just taken a fucking sledge hammer to the sarcophagus day 1 assuming they thought there was an antediluvian in there

It takes a while for sunlight to kill an antediluvian IIRC. I remember reading a story in the books where one had awoken and it took vampires, werewolves, mages and humans (using a satellite to reflect sunlight on the fucker) to take it down.

No wonder vampires are scared shitless of one of those waking up.

It was brought by Paradox, the home of the negro-battered swede bungholes and jewish mercantilism. Oh and it's going to be the nWoD canon not the one that the previous VTM games are based off (see pics for examples of nWoD).

So, you know, extremely fucking bad.

You're forgetting that Vampires are incredibly weak after waking up for so long. And more likely they wanted that sweet 3rd generation blood.

Thank god people are waking up to this shit. To late for this franchise though.

It wasn't NWOD that published a whole book about how bad the Lolocaust was. Suck a dead donkey's dick, OWODfag.

It's gonna take a long while before it seeps into entertainment and the Marxists get rooted out. Maybe in ten years we'll be able to look forward to a game without having to fear leftists shitting it up.

nWoD fan alright.

Shit today moves to fast for that. Jontron basically went all out on these fuckers a week ago for over 3 hours, and his sub rate only went up. I give it 5 years tops.

OWOD fan alright. Run back to your darling, I'm sure you can hide that black eye with eyeshadow.

Another severe problem is how the same people own the rights to mechwarrior/battletech.

You're half-right, it was the originator of one of the clans. And it was a fight between three mages, two ancient werewolves and the ante, who was so strong because he had diablerized everyone in his clan who wasn't newly embraced. In the end, they dropped three sun bombs on the area, which wiped out everything in the area.

Ever since then the clan has been in dire straits and it's considered an extinct clan because all that remains is low-level vampires.

Who was that, Tremere? Is that why Tung said my PC was part of a dying breed?

No, not Tremere. Ravnos.

So then what the hell was Tung talking about?

Only for the crazy ones.

It's just one day out of the year its not so bad. Really the other 364 days all alone are gonna hurt even more for you.

They literally had a civil war over not wanting the camarilla in town. In fact of all the clans, its just the tremere and ventrue that seem to like the camarilla.

Theyre less illuminati and more endagered species, after they got hunted down like dogs.

Dont the chinks stake you and attach you to said coffin, then drop it into the ocean?

What about the Toreador? They seem pretty on-board with the Camarilla, too.

Vampires as a whole are a dying breed. The gehenna and whatnot. The half-blood are a sign of that.

But he only says that when I ask him what he thinks about Tremeresā€¦ as a Tremere. So that implies that there's something going on there, because he doesn't say that when you're any other clan.

This is a joke, right?

Tremere are part of a dying breed because you're too contemplative. Tremere were originally mages in the Technocracy, but SOMEONE (maybe Caine, can't remember) basically turned them into vampires (maybe themselves?). And instead of being like other vampires where they sire many and keep their numbers consistent, Tremere are instead like the whole Wizard archetype from fantasy games where there's only a handful of old Wizards left in the world and them taking up an apprentice is a rarity. Except instead of being old men, Tremere are youthful appearing in their late 20s to mid 30s.

I thought the backstory was that Tremere wanted to be immortal, but the effectiveness of their magic was waning and they had to turn to vampirism to achieve that goal

And you're correct. The original Tremere more or less stole immortality by sacrificing one of the Antediluvians, none other than Saulot. Then they covered their tracks by running a massive smear campaign on the Salubri clan, painting them as demon worshippers so the other vampire clans would wipe them out. Almost nobody remembers this nowanights, except for the Tzimisce, which is one of many reasons the Fiends hate the wizards.

In short, the Tremere are the kikes of vampiredom.

VV isn't seducing your character, she's seducing you the player.
It's fucking genius writing, my friend.

Since every vampire can only sire a vampire weaker than himself it only makes sense that at some point you might get a sterile super weak vamp due to diminishing returns. I don't know what the vampire society is expecting, this seems obvious even in-universe.

I was going to say spoiler that, but since fucking Holla Forums has been advertising on facebook I'm all for spoiling old games for newfaggots.

So, Deb on the radio is a Toreador, right? She seems reallyā€¦ autistic about art in a way that seems right for them.

There's no indication whatsoever that Deb is even a vampire. She's probably just another fat bitch.

You act 100% faggot, but I don't assume you're a Ventrue.

I also don't work a radio show at night and go "I'm totally not a vampire guys".

Deb doesn't "deny" being a vampire, she just doesn't imply she is either. When vampires (that you know, no less) call into her show she comments on how odd they are, which infers that she's not familiar with them or the masquerade. If she were she would downplay their "oddities," and ignore it.

You mean how she downplays Gomez calling in and literally explaining the plot of the entire game to her?

Why not? that sounds like an awesome job

The problem is that vampires consider this a sign of the end times. The Gehenna is the time when the antedilluvians wake up and fuck the world forever, ending the world as we know it.
Each "race" in the World of Darkness setting has their own end game, and for vampires, there are way too many signs that indicate that their time is coming.
That's why is relevant to know if the taxi driver is Caine or not, if he really is, the world is fucked. If he isn't, we're fine.

Caine is cursed to wander the earth, there's no reason why he would be asleep. It's like Dracula, he's not a lesser vampire, he's considered to be the supreme example of a Vampire. But because of his curse, he can't rest like other vampires, so he wanders the earth.

But I thought Dracula was only like, 6th generation?

I meant Dracula from traditional vampire legend, not VTM.

The last time I played the tabletop I was an art professor Malkav that was turned in the sixties. He had a ghoul harem that he kept dosed with LSD because feeding on Kine that had LSD in their blood was the only way to mitigate his insanity. It made for some interesting moments when he was away from his "grad students."

That's not the point.
Caine is a sign of the end times. Vampires are scared of him because he was supposed to judge everyone, including them. It doesn't matter if Caine wanders the earth, if someone manages to find him, Vampires as a whole are over.
Hell, the Camarilla is an anti-Caine sect, while the Sabbat call themselves "The Sword of Caine". The whole schtick behind the Sabbat is forming an army capable of fighting when Caine comes back.

I want Caine to give me a ride on his taxi

I consider the notion of fighting Caine to be the same as the vampires trying to fight Akasha in Queen of the Damned before Lestat drained half her blood. She could just immolate and kill everything instantly.

By "anti-Caine", do you mean they deny that he even exists?

A 60's-peace-and-love-hippy-era Malk sounds fun as hell to play

Yes. They promote skepticism between their ranks.

Yeah, the Camarilla straight up deny the existence of Caine and the Antediluvians. Not really sure why, it seems pretty retarded to me.

The thing is, before they were this cucked. They (White Wolf, the original IP owner) were in deep red, so they turned from tabletop gaming company into an IP owning one. And they sold (or technically rent, I am not sure) their IP out to Onyx Path Publishing . . . And guess who have enough money and enough fucks to give to buyout a goth SJW-bait IP. And thus the masterworks you saw there and the business went even more red because they went even more niche than ever (from tabletop players to SJWs only shit) and were put in life support by their trust funds, then Paradox took over the whole thing.

This shit has been a clusterfuck parade from the start to the finish line.

Because they want their power all to themselves. They don't want all the plebs chasing around corpses to eat so they can gain god like powers under their noses.

the Anarchs were right

Isn't it a bad idea to dialberize a vamp that's too much higher on the blood-potency-scale than you? Didn't that fuck Tremere so bad that it put him in a coma?

I probably would have sided with them if it wasn't for Damsel. Vampiric libertarianism is fine but if there's one thing I can't stand, it's communists and punk-ass revolutionaries

Isn't one of the Gehenna scenarios about the Antediluvian that Tremere diablerized taking over the entire clan through their blood?

Well, I don't know what else you expected from Anarchs.
Jack's cool though

I thought I remembered reading that somewhere too. I've spent the last 30 minutes or so trying to look it up but I can't seem to find anything. The wiki does say that he is involved in 3 of the Gehenna scenarios and is passively mentioned in a fourth. In two of those scenarios, he helps save the world; in the fourth, he apparently just accepts his own failure and dies. Maybe the third scenario is the one you're thinking of?

Reading all of this stuff on oWoD just makes me miss the late 90's/early 2000's. I'm really loving all these apocalyptic references placing Gehenna in 2004.

yeah Jack's a bro

Nope. This is what the new Vampires and the upcoming Werewolves are based in.

>new Vampires and the upcoming Werewolves *games are based in
Accidentally a word.

The SJW shit might be low key. In any case, nWoD canon is a lot more dull than oWoD because they removed Jyhad, antediluvians, most clans and the Book of Nod.

posting best girl

As if there is anything not posted before.

Gary is like, super handsome for a Nosferatu.

Watch for shadows, "commisar". Lasombra would like to have a word with you.

I thought vampires as a whole were the Jews of WoD.

When have you ever know SJW's to be subtle about anything?

Agreed entirely. I can only hope the games that come out are moddable and oWoD fans fix them up.

Say that to my face not on ShreckNET, globalist scum.

Not only vitae addicted, but also literally indebted for life to you since saving her in that hospital room.

Only the strong will survive Gehenna.

Someone with a grudge against the killer of her late shishou, but not especially prejudiced against western kindred. Also pretty young, therefore easy to manipulate and mold into a reliable meatshield in the future. Rather safe to have around unless someone pays her a royal ransom or Dominates her unnoticed.

So that means I'm obligated to give her some vampire dick, right?

Old vampires leave nothing but dust after their final death. That skeleton wasn't Grout.

Wasn't that all according to plan for that ante, though? He managed to steal the body of the original Tremere later on. Granted, it is kind of bullshit because that clan was one of the more interesting concepts, iirc.

It's up to you, meaning she belongs to you to use as you see fit.

Holy shit, the Stockholm Syndrome is real.

Yes it did and yes he did.

Which one, Salubri or Tremere?

Also, before I forget debofnight.andcuriouser.com/

No's one's defending anything, retard. All we said is nWoD is duller than oWoD.

That site links directly to the steam page AND encourages to buy the game. If I recall, isn't VTMB rights being held by Activision, who helped fuck up the game in the first place? Even better, linking directly to the platform of the company who DID fuck up the game in the first place! Site is comfy though. Wish the actual area had that sort of weather effects.

Forgot about them. Yeah, theyre probably pretty pro camarilla. Isnt VV one?

How can you be a dying breed when immortal?

Yeah, over time he took control from the wizard vampire, until they had a climactic battle and he was banished by Saulot. IIRC hes stuck in a mirror now or something, and no one knows wtf Saulot is doing with his new meatsuit.

Don't know what the conversation is about and don't feel like reading through the reply chain atm, but not all of them are pro Camarilla, Isaac being the most obvious example

From what I've read Troika blamed Valve much more than Activision. Still that means you shouldn't pay for it on Steam.

Vampires have a fairly high attrition rate while young and the more generations you go down the less powerful the vampire to the point where they start coming out as thin-bloods.

Things were screwed up in both directions, I think. Activision pushed them to finish by a certain date, which caused the final product to be rushed and buggy; Troika finished it before HL2 was done, but Steam wouldn't allow any other Source-engine game to be released before HL2, so they had to wait; Activision wouldn't allow Troika to continue working on the product while they waited for Valve to finish HL2, which resulted in the studio just twiddling its thumbs and not bugfixing or making improvements to VTMB.

The Anarchs have a power structure just as unfair as that of the Camarilla it's just informal and based on charisma/personality instead of age. Cross the wrong person and you're fucked since there's no method of complaint/appeal, they don't even need evidence for it. Granted this is a problem with the Camarilla also but a flawed system is better than no system at all.

I don't think Activision are blameless but reading between the lines from the scattered information available (e.g. what Rik Schaffer said in an unrelated Q&A) it seems they were fairly lenient. Remember also that this was back when physical distribution was still everything for PC games and you've got to allow time for producing + shipping physical games.

Oh and you can get VTM:B on GoG, I'd do that over getting it on Steam if you aren't just going to pirate it. I think it comes with an older version of Wesp's patch by default though (no idea if it's + or basic).

Going off the GOG version mercs is seeding, it's just the 1.2 official patch - which is good because if I recall correctly, one of the major mods (Final Nights or Clan Quest) is incompatible with Wesp's patch. I should install it again, but my massive backlog would bitch at the idea of replaying a game.

Good to know, personally I think +patch should be left to a second playthrough if it's played at all.

If you're talking post 9.0 when Wesp started adding stupid shit, then I'd generally agree. Still, some of what he added hits the spot - especially the maze of doors in Grout's mansion that very much reminds me of the Thief level 'the Sword'. Hell, he even managed to mesh in some of the cut OST without major hiccups. Other stuff though, like that museum, is very much miss rather than hit.

That's nothing, wod is dead.
store.steampowered.com/app/565410

I can't remember that, when was it added? My last +patch playthrough was after the cut library mission was re-added (I agree it feels out of place) so if it was before then maybe I've just forgotten it. The plus patch also gives a lot more XP in total and leaves you a lot more powerful if you know what you're doing.

From the negative review:
What I got was mundane, shallow and data-free rambling about the Syrian refugee crisis with some WoD elements tacked on haphazardly.
I did not find the core Mage the awakening plot interesting in any way. If you want to learn more about the refugee crisis you are better off reading the many scientific papers written on the issue.

I did not re-play the game extensively but that is essentially what it boils down to.

Well I fucked that up spectacularly. Seems like one of those games someone should grab so we can all watch them play it/shit on it like with those indie movies.

what is this

is this a joke

please tell me that's not actually in the game

9.3, which is why you didn't see it, I guess.

NWOD, yeah? Belonged in the trash anyway.

Talk about deeply troubling.

Sounds like a good excuse to go through it again in a few months then.

Why do liberals work so hard to let everyone know their political stance? They can't write about fucking mages without mentioning trannies and homosex.

Mages are generally known for their progressive and forward-thinking policies. Definitely not for sitting in a tower for 300 years researching ways to turn frogs into 6 foot tall amazon fucktoys.

user, why would her dick be long enough for her to titfuck herself?

user, why wouldn't it be?

Salubri.

This reads like a fourteen year old's self-insert fanfic, jesus fucking christ.

New CQM on the way who hype?

I didn't know it was possible to be this mad this early in the morning.