He actually, unironically said kino in the review

Welp, looks like we can't use the word anymore. Kino is gonna spread through Reddit so fast the kino Holla Forums's gonna be talking about is KINOtherapy
He is right about Americans being too fucking stupid when it comes to movies.
hooktube.com/watch?v=UtePG4Pon_M

Time?

OH NO NO NO NO

Kino always sounded retarded to me. Not meming. You all clearly have fun with it. If it dies, good.

21:56
To be fair he's not wrong, Americans are too retarded to watch anything of value in theaters.

Theaters are scams.

It's the Russian/general Slavic word for cinema.

Fuck them. Black Panther was the most important movie of the 21st century

It's retarded.

This. I only say it ironically.

Bullshit, type up some of them funky-ass ancient dwarven runes Russkies write in then I'd believe ya.

դուք պետք է սխալվեք.
դուք նկատի ունեմ հայերեն ճիշտ?

woah

Those ain't the ones I was thinking of, those right there remind me a bit more of what sandniggers use.

I've heard that the number 3 makes a cameo appearance in the Russian alphabet.
Can anyone confirm this?

t. assmad disney shill

Google translate says it's Armenian. Is that even country anymore?

Not after the genocide

you really should start charging those guys rent for all that real estate they're occupying in your head.

you're just leaving money on the table tbh.

WTF I LOVE RLM NOW?!

Don't know myself, why don't you try asking Cenk Uygur?

It's German.

შეხედეთ ამ პლეევანას.

You're partially right, in a lot of European languages it means theatre, that includes both Russian and German among Norwegian, Polish, Serbo-Croatian, Slovene, Macedonian and Bulgarian.

kino us a r*ddit term

No, Mike puts the media on blast for all the hullabaloo about "more movies female leads" and here's a movie that fits ALL their criteria and it's completely ignored because its not a big dumb blockbuster.

that just shows he's dumb enough to think hollywood marketing spiels are delivered in earnest
pretty embarrassing

hidden figures was (((important))) because it edited history to remove the accomplishments of former Nazi rocket scientists
ghostbusters 2016 was (((important))) because it took something away from those darn male geeks (that was the narrative, anyway)
this movie is just some sf flick that happens to have diversity in it. an expected effect of increasing poz but not really moving the needle

I wonder what changed in America in the last 40 years? Really makes you think.

People stopped shaming whores, niggers, and faggots for acting like whores, niggers, and faggots.

this, shame, justice and punishment are the 3 essential pillars to civilization. before a savage jungle tribe can even begin to cooperate with one another and use their pooled resources to build huts and pick berries, they must first learn how to be ashamed of themselves for acting like animals, how to shame others for acting like animals, how to mete out proper justice to those that shame their whole race, and understand the punishments of acting like animals, and conversely, the rewards of acting civilized. until a society learns the value of these three concepts they will stay savage niggers; and if a society forgets these concepts, they revert back into savage niggers

this is why some primitive peoples (like the germanic barbarians of the distant past) had the capacity for civilization; despite living in trees and worshiping animal headed gods, they basically had white sharia in terms of social control and understood the benefits of civilization. meanwhile, other primitive peoples never developed these morals. they have never understood the harsh punishments of fucking up, nor have they understood the rewards of being vigilant. this has created some severely stupid, violent, unwarrantedly proud and intolerable races in the world. when the germanic barbaric first came to Rome, he marveled at its wonders, and knew that the enemy he had just conquered was a worthy opponent, and decided to bear their flame instead of destroying it. niggers, on the other hand, look at white civilization either with pure envy and malice , or have the audacity to claim

WE

WUZ

umm no sweetie, germanic tribes were able to adopt civilization because the climate was lethal to those members who had high time preference and created an evolutionary bottleneck.
same thing with chinese agriculturalists as well, farming trapped them into bureaucracy and there was an immense need for planning and obedience for such a dense population to survive.

niggers just picked fruits from trees and went hunting when they felt like it, favoring athleticism over intelligence.

but on a side note, we do need to shame each other into getting more fit, that does work well for asians who are much slimmer.

SocJus Memedia is really shit these days tbh. Kike Cucklasa barely talked about the movie other than in terms of making lame jokes and virtue signaling.

Just use the word filter and change kino to reddit :^)

This is the "I'm not like those other girls" for Americans.

I'm literally only subscribed for wheel of the worst and Rich. They went full socjus. Remember when they were making jokes about jews and pedophilia. Not anymore.

it's still the truth tho