Anyone wanna create a Holla Forumsirgin platoon and win the war?

Anyone wanna create a Holla Forumsirgin platoon and win the war?

Also foxhole thread i guess.
Free pre alpha on steam

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197993452834/
pastebin.com/TYLsYk0T
foxholegame.wikia.com/wiki/Clans
discord.gg/qWkKs4D
steamcommunity.com/id/TrapsAintGay
twitter.com/NkDragunov
Please
battlegroundeurope.net/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Im downloading right now, is it like RWR?

I sure do love meme spouters :PPP

More slow paced. The war isnt won by a few skilled shooters, but with a well oiled supply and manufacturing support system

Arighty but how do I join you? Finished downloading.

Please tell me that this isn't a furry game.

It should be.

I'd like to know how I join as well.

The game freeze when trying to join a sever, happen to anyone else?

It looks awful.

So it's utter shit then.

I'm suddenly reminded I haven't had my meds lately.

I'm down, lets do it.

I'll join you.

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197993452834/
add me and lets figure it out.

Yeah, I don't think so.

Fuck off beaner.

Cant find you.

conclusion, walls work.
game seriously lacks squad friendly interface, when you join server with 100+ players, nobody wants to mine resources etc. so there's perma shortage of weapons and items which makes good sort of Day-z-ish feel.

So how does this game work? Is there a tutorial?

How well does the game run? I assume not very, but I could be pleasantly surprized

fuck this

The only problem I had with this game is people who learned that uploading shit with a torrent made you practically invincible. This shit was cancer in early Planetside 2.
I'm not sure if this has been fixed, but it made anything other than an SMG and grenades effective.

No you fuck off, large scale coop games never work because europoors can't speak english for shit and brown people don't seem to even comprehend the very idea of working together.

Tried the weekly war, might come back after work but it's a total cluster fuck because you spawn out in the wilderness, with all of the enemy ontop of you.

There's no real explanation on how to retake area or things of that nature, and once you're pushed back to the point you are, it feels like you're hopelessly outgunned which is annoying when the other team won't finish the objectives and end the war. Also, that there isn't a base that is unconquerable or some such as a default final stand is terrifically annoying. I have no idea how to gather materials or help in bringing the team back other than throwing my body over and over again at the enemy uselessly.

Is there a place where I can see my teams total resources? Why are all the barracks full, even when no one is spawning in them? Are Fox Holes automated systems or are they player manned?

Why cant they make MMO like this but fantasy and lots of PVE.

Because it gets repetitive? Also didnt running with rifles did that?

Anyone wanna play?

this is a dog shit game. spent 15 minutes mining salvage, but then i found out that i had to refine it in another town and i could only walk. so i thought that i would just store the salvage and go to the other town and mine/refine there. on my way trying to store it though i got ran over by my own teammates. i went to my corpse and got ran over again on the same spot. then i spawned on the other side of the map and no one would give me a ride to the refinery place on the map.

If they made truck inventories locked the game would fix itself on so many levels.
They could also probably limit supply trucks cause about 75% of them end up being abandoned on the side of the road and clogging the streets.

Im pretty sure map big as wow vanilla would be able to make with the same creatures and shit.>>11919339

When you build a truck, lock it, so only you can use it, and its inventory.

I did, it only locks the use not the inventory

i think you can stand near the back of the vehicle, I've had it where it tells me that i've got no access to the inventory. Honestly, that's something the need to fix, is make locking more obvious as to what it does, and what does/doesn't allow access.

That and adding a fucking Legend to the map so new players can understand what all the symbols are.

Im not even gonna defend the game, but you just did stupid shit and its not the game's fault you didnt took some time to learn how to properly play

How does getting run over by your teammates count as stupid shit the player is responsible for?

Have you thought of moving out of the way, agent orange?

arty teams are pretty awesome when supply chains are actually working

The next time I play, I'm going to try and head up a supply chain. It's VERY annoying, being one of the only people actively trying to keep a decent supply chain. Working on getting Materials, and then watching as the idiots in the armory build dozens of rifles, when there's a box right next to them with nearly 100 packed rifles, ready to go.

Getting strict control of production is difficult, but when I had a good team of people I was communicating working, it was going so fucking smoothly we actually took ground. I really want to expand from that, to being a full logistic commander, but I know a lot of fucking Rando's won't listen to me, even though we could be getting Arty a constant supply of shells, while handing out SMG's and Rifles with ammo like candy to the sheep at the front lines. Building an effecient supply chain is key, but it always feels like people want to just do it themselves instead of requesting material, then going to a depot on the front to pick things up.

Were they all niggers?

Logistics isn't for everyone
I mean it's nice to see what it's like to be an unseen cog in a giant machine but after hours of doing the same thing plus thievery it really drains you.
There needs to be some way to have people earn the right of soldier so that logistics isn't just some forgotten thing that everyone complains about yet doesn't do anything.

Fuck off with your furry counterparts degenerate

(check'd)
Probably

It's literally free

Well it looks like the HUEs have taken over yet another free game
It was 'fun' while it lasted

Can you play as the good guys?

I think the wardens are the good guys.

Can't we go on a genocidal crusade?

You'd have to learn huespeak and convince them that the colonists are the BR nation.

Do I have to install steam?

I'm downloading.
I want to play as a woman working in a factory manufacturing ammunition while waiting for the inevitable letter signed by my husband's commanding officer stating that he "has fallen in the line of duty".
Can I play as a woman and pick a soldier to be the wife of? I want to write letters to him about how much I love and miss him, and that I hope he's being careful and not recklessly trying to 1v3 people.

What the fuck man

I said I want to pick a soldier to be the wife of!

You ever take into consideration that he was run down despite that?

She certainly got an education before being deported from life.

Also

first part meant for

Shame it wasn't an 18-wheeler ramming into all of them, because they certainly fucking deserve it. Fucking retards.

if it's brown flush it down

make me leave

Stop having shitty 'culture' and maybe we wont mind playing with your, beaner.

yep, you are powerless and cant do nothing about it, now you understand your situation?, but it's enough shitpost for today

If you want to be relevant, yes.

That's pretty cute user.

If it's got a ping above single digits just kick it

Can you fucking believe this faggot? i jumped into his truck and the aspengers drove all the way OUT of the battle with a truck full of materials and sat there doing nothing, this fucking autistic fucks disgust me for fucks sakes

They are literally asking for anyone to bring a truck with supplies and this ultra faggot autists are hogging 400 mats in this truck doing nothing while everyone on the front spawn and fight with their pistols

God damn im gonna TK this faggot, atleast i want to trigger his autism for being such a faggot.

The faggot finally after 30 minutes drove south and fell into the water killing us 3

SOME PEOPLE

stop supporting steam, console gaming, and bad companies you worthless cunt.

support the actual person making the game and play it on PC with no evil drm or don't play video games at all.

Gave it a try, it's not very fun. I appreciate them trying to do something that has more depth than just shooting people, but I'm not sure about the execution.

downloadan

How the fuck do i even get weapons better than pistol?

What am I even doing. I see a bunch of people with trucks and tire piles.

breddy fun

Look at your map, the screws are the places where you can get salvages
Take a bunch of those salvages by smashing the pile with hammer, then bring them to factories to refine into material. Your material can be used to make weapon and vehicles in their respective workshop.

Posting my secret sauce
pastebin.com/TYLsYk0T

Brilliant, I should have tried using it. But would it fuck with the input like keyboard ghosting?

No input problems after changing profile key to f2, just tried it.

Jesus, this game us frustrating sometimes, and im trying not to get mad

We salute you, a nameless here.
Not a one that server deserved, but one that server badly needed

there are countless retards, hopefully they will get bored quick

I walked halfway across the map with supplies, found an outpost and stored the items in one of the storage bins. Turns out bunch of autistic clan fags were larping there and TKd me instantly for "walking into their area".

Then they kicked me for "THIEF"

fuck this game sometimes

We need a wwew

how do I play with you fags

how about a steam group

Jump off a bridge

slice your wrists

how high?

At least knee-height, not much of a point having a bridge if the dip is only a few inches

imageboards steam groups never go wrong (tm)

From what i have seen and ive seen a few, the farthest they go is just being dead as fuck

The problem with autistic basement dwellers like you is that you don't provide solutions to your shitty childish problems.

You can't run this game without steam, so might as well use all the features.

Inaccurate assessment, they go dead because of the flaming faggots driving away people with already short attentionspans

There are easy solutions that need very little effort, just a minimum amount of communication and effort in the thread
lazy bastards looking to jumpstart their cult of personality need not apply

Well there are good and bad, i found many good guys who actually help me organize supply runs and help me unload, i once had a guy ask me to play something on the game so he knew it was me so i started playing eurobeat while driving the truck, night on fire while driving the truck in the cold winter night its maximum comfy.

I want tanks to be added soon so i can charge into the enemy base while playing Säkkijärven Polkka

Fuck it, going to join in.
where you faggots playing?

I have a strong feeling that this episode is somewhat related to your story.

How do i build or get a vehicle? there are only armored cars and trucks available?

You go to a garage with 100 mats and build one. Or you make a wrench and steal one. You'll also need fuel from barrels at fuel depots to actually be able to drive them.

this, how do i find my Holla Forums bro?

I'll get set up and join you fuckers, do you guys have a server set up?

Say no and play erika trough the voice chat, we all know who our brethren are

Its all public servers like an MMO, prepare to go knee deep in HUE and use them as cannon fodder

which one of the servers tho

There are 2 servers per map, take whatever you like, you are obviously gonna change servers to play other maps or because on this sever your team is losing badly and in the other they still have a chance, simple as that

This game sounds really cool, but it also sounds like the kind of thing you'd only enjoy playing with friends, or if you enjoy talking to random people

Played a decent amount of it last night, really like how everyone stresses the importance of logistics in there. And people were usually friendly if you were new and willing to help. Had a guy basically tell me and another dude what was going on, and where a truck needed to go, and helped us get things set up.

Noticed a few issues with people wanting to do different things mostly it was a "Don't build a bridge until we have supplies "versus "Build a bridge to fight a stronger enemy for no reason

It's fun when people work together.

Post music

which one of you is TopKek?

If any of you is higher rank, create coalition.

invite BloodHunt

>It is my purpose

And we captured that town

Bump

BR? BR?

lol

What server are you fags playing on?

Was playing last night

Why isn't there a cargo lock while you aren't in a coalition???

Game actually fucking updated
>FUCKING TRUCK INVENTORY LOCK THANK GOD possibly only for coalitions, but it's something
Also a couple map changes, bug fixes, and commieland language support.

Keep killing him. Make him suffer.

Truck locking might be a bit good but remember logistic guys to always carry a wrench to unlock abandoned trucks, i found LOTS of fucks who stock up halftracks with mats and ammo that they dont need and then keep their baby trucks in the back without using them, if a truck is not being used and its parked in the rear, unlock it and take everything but the fuel, and move that stuff to the front

And if you are logistics and for some reason you found your truck empty? well fill it fam, thats your job, there is no stealing in war if you arent using or moving it to the front then its fair game to take it and either move it or use it

ALSO FOR FUCKS SAKES TAKE ONLY 2-3 AMMO, ANY MORE AND ITS A GIFT FOR THE ENEMY

i once looted some guy who was carrying a fully loaded smg and 18 ammo w/ grenades, i laughed my ass off

With that shit cargo capacity and even worse fuel efficiency?
I don't fucking believe it.

Only the ones worth their salt, you would not believe how many times I've seen a shitter blow up a fucking truck because it was empty.

Besides, anything that keeps halftrack niggers from stealing my truck's entire gas supply can't be all bad.
It is mildly annoying that you can't put things into a locked truck though

Thats why i mean, they dont use it to haul shit, they just were using the locked inventory to stock up stuff an use it for themselves and their small group of friends without giving a fuck about the team, back when campfires were a thing all you had to do was blow up 2 and you could supply the entire front with the shit some people had stored in those too.

Also halftracks costs special materials now and those are harder to get, i hope it stops the mass production of halftracks that dont kill shit, spend 99% of the time in the rear away from battle wasting fuel and die of a well placed RPG or a few granades.

There is literally no good reason to have a halftrack, artillery and defenses are a lot better, just get someone who is good at logistics to take care of making and bringing the shells

That's WWII for you.

Which server is everyone playing on, and which team?

Okay, joined a server anyways. Going with Wardens since their icon sorta looks like the TR's. WWEW lads.

Are there Ausfag servers? If there's not, is the game playable with a high ping?

Devs are Canadian, the servers are in the US apparently.

Well, playing with Yanks isn't too bad. The OCE version of Mexicans and BRs would be Chinks and Pinoys. What the hell is it with non-whites and being unable to comprehend co-operation beyond its most basic forms?

No idea. I'm nonwhite. By the way I'm on the server Fox 4 - Upper Heartlands, currently in Lothmire and talking to some random guys.

we need horses or wheelbarrows

this is a pretty fun game.

I've been playing a lot. I work as a Logistics, but for some reason I've been locked S Sgt. I need to get a few more ranks, so I can get WO2. I really want to get my shit together, I've headed up a logistics teams, and after six hours of playing me and everyone I was playing with logged off.

Came back only 45 minutes later, and the entire front had collapses and we were pushed to only two cities, with every single person going "HELP NEED HELP AT X!" I fucking hate infantrymen that can't expand on what sort of help they need beyond 'help'. They need to get their shit together. If you need Logistical support, say what kind of equipment you need. If you need more warm bodies, say you need infantry, and more than anything is someone goes "What kind of support do you need?" Don't go, "NEED HELP!" I know that's most Brazilians but got damn.

Just spent a couple hours in a game with what I think was mostly BR's. We had the opposite problem. No logistics but flood of requests for things.

We were fighting and holding a single town with just battlefield pickups at one point.

Sounds like a real milsim. I might just go download it and play with you fags, someone should really just create a group so we can find one another quickly on a particular serb, this sounds super fun.

We need trains, motherfucker.
See pic related.

What good are trains without prisoners to load them with?

its a great game until you run into br and their shit, if you can help pressuring the devs into making a "special" server for the brazilian menace

I cant get up from pvt because br mass reprimmend me when i get in, the faggots are ultra butthurt when you call them out on their shit

Also the devs need to add some sort of visual icons to the map so we know where our bases are, and an icon on the map when something is needed

Yea we need our tag and shit so we can root out the br, we can just mass kick them the second they do a tk and never lose because of their ineptitude.

HAIL WARDEN

Okay, now that sounds like some classic good times. Be around later.

what serb are we playing in?

Build more grenades please it's fun and really strong

Im working on making a Warden only logistics based coalition for the game, infograph soon

I'm in fox 4 right now

Man that already sounds pretty promising, is this game going to be good?

I always wished for a sandbox wargame where players actually have to do shit themselves.

Remove Colonists.

I'm using [wweww] in my name if that helps.

Is anyone a WO1? If not we should get into a low population server and give each other commendations to rank up.

Why it looks like RWR but with complexity of Project Reality? Or it's just me, the faggot who didn't loaded the game yet.
Also, will it get price tag when it will be out of pre-alpha?

Btw for those that are getting tired of spawning out in the woods behind enemy lines, find a townhall near where you operate, set your spawn there. I don't know why they don't tell you that in the control explanation screen.

>Not watching him slowly bleed and comforting him as his conciousnes fades to the other side making sure you retrieve the letter for his wife and send it to her after the war so you can retire and live in a farm with your family having a clean conscience

I hope not but its probable, i hope they add private servers so we can have our own pirate server without br or rus

Also works on outposts and barracks as long as they are stocked with S.Supplies (the clothes)

Every time someone respawns there it uses 1 S.Supplies until none remains so its good to ask for anyone from logistics to get more if the town centre/outpost/barracks is running low on clothing.

Also remember to put [wweww] on your name so we know who the good guys are, and never play as colonial scum, warden are the good guys in this war.

no. I use this steam account for other things and I don't wanna be /marked/
it should be easy enough to spot the koolkids. you're all being a great asset to your team, right?
right, user?

Anyways its still too much to ask, we could have a discord room for our sekrit club of logistics and mass colonial genocide

WARDENS FOR LIFE

Don't fall for that chinese botnet meme, it's easier to set a mumble or tox group nowadays and is safer not only for anonimity but also against normalfags attempting to infiltrate.

I guess she didn`t get basic EDUCATION

Mumble is even worse, i rather fall for the chinese botnet anyways, what the fuck are they gonna do besides learn about our superior american meems?

Explain. Anyways, do we have a coalition yet anywhere?

I downloaded the game, which server and team, I'll go as the mortar man

I want to try and make a "clan", its gonna be something only by name until a proper mechanic is added to the game tho but atleast its should be good having a chat for ourselves to coordinate shit without the constant "br? br? hue hue" spam of the chat

foxholegame.wikia.com/wiki/Clans

By no means i want it showing in that page tho, gotta keep normalfags out

I forgot to add, coalitions are just temporary squads made per map, they disband as soon as the map ends and they are named Alpha, beta, ect. by order of creation.

join #brhuehue on irc.quakenet.org then

No? It actually has its source code open for everyone to see and isn't owned by the chinese goverment. And if you're still paranoid or simply lazy to set up your own server (lel opening ports), use Tox over Tor, which allows you to set up voice groups easily and doesn't display your ip/info.

Suggestions?

"Gas the Vanu trannies"

Also reminder that there's ingame voice chat, and the enemy team can hear it. Get your micspam ready.

Holla Forums artillery squad when?

See that backpack icon on the right? I was slightly overcumbered from all the rifle ammo I had on me at that time (which I made by the way), and it wasn't even half of the total ammo we had at the outpost I was defending (which I also made AND brought to the front). Granted I don't ue my bullets to execute enemies and only did it once for a fancy webm, y'all are outta the butt and into the fuck if you let yourselves run out of spare ammo. Git gud.

Isn't Foxhole the name of that furry yiff game

i dont want to be an idiot because you did your job well in that webm and those were some nice reflexes, but seriously that's just lazy tactics, carry 3 clips, 3 grenades (just enough to take out a foxhole) and a bandage in case of emergency and go, taking too much ammo, specially rifle, its a waste and you dont know what could happen in the front, letting the enemy replenish their stock its worse than dying.

Yes. I do that because I'm always moving with my team. Supply trucks are hard to come by with so much shit going on, and if I fall in combat and my body is beyond repair, I'll leave them a present to kill more dirty Colonists with. Don't fight a war alone, user.

Slight encumbrance (white icon) still allows you to run.

So do we have any way to organise at the moment? A TS? Discord? IRC etcetera?

It'd be nice to get a buncha goys together, and dominate those Colonist scum.

But you wont use more than 3 rounds of rifle, even for your team you will probably have enough time to return to a base before spending more than 2 clips each, and its a lot better to carry grenades too since you can destroy foxholes with those and even pillboxes if you approach from the right angle, also slight encumbrance still makes you slower, that its more obvious when you have to run from grenades and get up quickly from the ground.

People scavenge alot in this game, especially soldier backpacks. People are drawn more to them than chests or barracks. Given how the average lifetime of a soldier in the game is about 2 minutes the moment he reaches the battle and nobody's stupid enough to push supply trucks within 100 meters of the fight, it's better to push forward carrying supplies on you than retreating to resupply and risk jeopardizing a flank you've secured.

I fought most of my battles scavenging rifles and ammo from fallen teammates' backpacks on my way to the front.

Well, that's just me. I like being the equipment guy sometimes.

Meant for

No one can agree on which service we should get in contact with each other. Haven't seen another one of ours in the server I'm in.

100% since I'm never wrong :^)

Well let's just fucking decide something right now then, and post it periodically. Make a decision nigger.

I hear mumble being thrown out there or we could just use the ingame discord thing. Either or should suffice

Is it good? im gonna write the next pages about how to use comunications and some of the basic buildings in the game and their use

0% chance if you're a dick.
15% chance if you're a faggot.

post one that's actually possible.

I made a discord because the ingame one is shit, enjoy

discord.gg/qWkKs4D

Fair enough I'll join soon enough

Theres always project/v/ideo games discord.

could be something less fancier than that, the game is set on some post-apocalyptic interwar age, that's why resorces come from scraps

Every single fucking time a steamfag posts their profile, this is what happens. And then they think they belong here.
user, get the fuck out and go back to reddit.

r8 me m8

steamcommunity.com/id/TrapsAintGay

This may come as a shock, but most people arent autistic neets.

We still remember your faggotry from the wurm unlimited and barotrauma threads, and you being a crossposting cuckchanner with the cancerous twitter.
twitter.com/NkDragunov

are you fucking stupid? are you really trying to imply that one must go to reddit?

Cs and Dota have been around since the 90s and are LAN favourites.

i left 4chan in 2014, tho i retain the autism the second time i came back to play wurm you guys didnt minded so please dont take my first stupid attempt at being an innkeeper as proof of my character, looking back i acted like a retard and flipped a massive tit for nothing

$30,000,000 in donations form (((investors)))

oy vey

reddit spawn prisions

bump

Are you still able to unlock trucks? I'm kind of sick seeing people locking trucks and never seeing them used again.

That might be fun actually. We would have enough autists to keep supplies up.

Alright I'm downloading now. I guess we can use the discord but I prefer mumble but hat ever. Anyone on now?

God dammit. Guess I can download it, then delete it later. I deleted it because of its refusal to stay off, everytime I could kill it, it would pop back up.

Anyone on right now? How do I join the cool kids club?

Played for a bit. The games there, just needs the rest of the pieces now. Also we need to go full right wing deathsquad and all be gas troopers.

check the discord for ingame names and servers
you can always use ingame chat after you find out who is who

>never shot it again nor moved it to another front

War is hell

Medics are a need in this game, there should be more

Yeah I want to play a woman because women are the true victims of war (according to Hillary Clinton).

Steam is fine, the game is on PC, and it's free. WOW

This post is what it looks like when the autism slips out.

Truly.

See, this is where the mistake is, soldiers not only need to gain terrain, they guard the combat engineers who build defenses too.

You can go, carry only the ammo and stuff you need, take out their defenses, call an engie to come with 200 mats and have him build foxholes, retreat and come back fresh to repeat, thats how tactics are done in this game, even if you spend 30 minutes holding the same piece of land with your 20 magazines you cant hold it forever or make it safe for supplies.

And if you like scavenging, try to run the stuff you take back to the base so the new guys can use them, take every weapon and ammo from the enemy and move it back to the nearest spawn point, thats a lot better than having all that shit at the front.

Also there is a good tutorial here made by some fag, i recommend everyone watch it so you dont ask basic shit during the fight also someone webm it

Logistics on foxhole is by far the most new and overwhelming aspect of the game when it comes to what new players, but its something that can be 90% handled by a small group if it is all done right. (Obviously, groups attempting specialized efforts will need to go through with some special resource projects in order to fulfill them.)
This is to say, when logistics are fine, the combat forces don't have to ask "How Do make gun?" As there will be easy to find crates full of guns at the front lines and vanguard outposts. This post will cover the basics of running permanent logistics squads, and setting up supply depots, as the existing player squads are generally very capable when it comes to temporary logistics operations: Such as setting up FOB's, and producing vehicles.

Typically, I classify a supply as having four or five members, with three basic roles, and one advanced role: Two Salvagers, One Supply Runner, and A quartermaster. If a fifth player is available, they should adopt the position of a "Forward Observer," a job that is slightly more complex then that of the actual quartermasters.
Salvagers (Some call them miners too,) do the teams menial labor, they hit scrap with sledgehammers, and it only really takes two sledgehammers to get more then enough scrap to maintain a full supply depot at the standard armory block!

Supply runners do as their job says, they run material to the quartermaster/s-supply factories, and then run these supplies and any excess material to any outpost managed by a potential forward observer. They should exchange shifts with one of the company salvagers whenever possible, so they can stretch their legs out.
The quartermaster is a bit more of a complex job, but their role is rather simple: To keep an armory running as optimally as possible by building the area up into being a full supply depot. This means they need to make sure that weapons are as easy to find as possible, with the hope of making sure that they can monopolize on a single bases armory capacity to make sure they are making the most efficient use of resources and industrial capacity as they possibly can. It takes a lot of time to earn your factions trust, but a lot of efficiency can be gained if you can do so. It is almost impossible to do this job without working VOIP, and I cannot cover everything here in the summary, as the art of maintaining a supply depot is pretty damn complex.

A Forward observers job is to keep watch on enemy movements, keep the barracks full of S-Supplies, and maintain a miniature supply depot close to the front lines. Obviously, whenever it is possible, the supply group should have at least one of these troops near a battleground. You build FOB's, you maintain a supply depot at the front, and you need to communicate. You also get shot at a lot. (This is a hard job, Hint Hint.)
Quartermasters and Forward Observers are locked in a full time job, changing out shifts will QUICKLY lead to chaos with these roles. Only try to play one if you can manage long play sessions.

Simply put, because most of the time, factions have ten or more troops just sitting their fighting over who gets to use the armory when everything they want is in crates within 10 meters of each other, and these borderline impossible to navigate through because these crates are stacked edge to edge.
The proper response to tightly packed crates is simple: Organize their supplies into an obvious container, and then DEMOLISH them. They do so much harm to the faction in the long run.
If you can streamline the workflow of a single armory block, you might as well be increasing the size of your faction by 6 men (4 men consumed, 10 earned back.)

Rule 1: Get supplies out of tightly packed boxes, then destroy the tightly packed boxes.
Rule 2: Place sandbags in easily identified shapes around boxes you want random players to interact with.
Use H-Shaped sandbag formations to mark crates where packed small arms and grenades can be found. You will have extra space, so you can put a few heavy shells in there as well so that players don't have to scrounge for extra supplies.
Use V-Shaped sandbag formations to mark crates where mortar shells and RPG shells can be found.
Sandwich (|C|) sandbag formations to mark crates with gas masks, binoculars, and radios.
Backed crates (One sandbag at its rear) should be material inputs, where squads can offload stuff.
When the crates are near full, organize them to a semi-OCD level so that every gun type sits directly next to its ammo type, give players no excuse to use the armories provided you keep up with demand. (I recognize the example screenshot has one extremely unfortunate sorting error: The rows are offset.)
Advertise the extremely organized crates for what they are, and when players ignore them, you should shoot the wall with a revolver before announcing that what they need is probably in those obviously marked crates. Preferably with some enthusiasm, and a fake grizzled soldier accent. Newbies always listen to people who issue orders in a fake grizzled soldier accent.
The phrase "I WILL FULFILL MY ROLE AS COMMISSAR IF I HAVE TO," is always appreciated.
Occasionally coalitions will demand that they get to use one of your armories, it is not worth resisting them, but they will generally bring their own supplies.
Try to make sure there are more magazines of ammo then there are guns at all times.

Certain supplies need to be watched with special care.
Sledgehammers greatly increase the efficiency of RGO's, and enable more advanced resources to be gathered. Keeping a few spare is a good idea.
Players will get greedy: Watch the crate as people pull out supplies, they will often times take more then the need. If you can calmly tell them "Four magazines usually more then enough." They listen 90% of the time they can hear you.
Always make sure that SMG's and Rifles are available, a force that lacks these is screwed, to put it lightly.
Most weapons should have two stacks of ammo for every gun, but for rifles you can get away with one stack of clips for one stack of rifles in desperate situations, for revolvers, you typically need three stacks of ammo for one stack of packed guns.
HMG ammo is weird in that you can always expect the entire stack to be taken at once, thus, make sure there isn't too much HMG ammo at once unless you are loading a halftrack.
Mortars should have at least six shells for every tube, and RPG's should have at least three rockets for every tube. This is why these shells get their own chest designation. If you lack the materials for their ammo, you can salvage 2/3rds of the tubes to get enough ammo supply for the proper amount of ammo.
Revolvers are nice. They make riflemen better at CQC, SMG troops better at long range, and give heavy weapon users better self defense capacity.

Mortar shells are expensive, but mixing in two stacks of grenades for every three mortar shells can reduce the rate of mortar shell consumption, AND make the troops on the front line more potent.
Players who VOIP typically make good use of binos and radios, try to keep some around for aspiring officers, as they save lives.
A quarter master can seldom manage medical supplies or S.Supplies given their position, supply runners typically will need to be responsible for finding the time to produce them.
Having an excess of firearms is fine: Coalitions will often times stop by and grab half your firearms, and all your ammo.
Never produce landmines, infantry will always place them in the way of their own allied supply lines. This is the only grievance that I would actually consider worthy of summary execution. The exception to this rule is when you are dealing with coalition troops, since they at least will try to place them deep in enemy territory.

Why can't you guys play Red Orchestra like normal people

it's shit, carrie

Because Jewire killed it.

Notice how the stupid beaner doesn't deny he has shit subhuman culture? Even they know it, but libshits can't seem to realize it.

Because its shit

what server are you guys at?
we need to make a squad

get in the discord goyim

Please don't advertise your discord here/3xt38

Jewcord .gg/qWkKs4D

Bravo Mark

Because comfy logistics?

Whenever I attempt to start the game it gives me an error window that sates i have to intall Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 runtime, I of course install it, but when it completes it simply states "The install was successful", the game does not start, and the only option i have to to close the window. When I try to start the game again, it gives me the same error, and the installer prompts me to UNINSTALL the runtime.

Loving the game, but if it's buy to play on launch I feel like it can't survive. A game like this is too niche to get new people in, they'd need a LOT of youtuber shilling to do so.

make sure you install the 64 bit version

On one hand, F2P would make them have a very active and dedicated community.
On the other, F2P means that you will have hordes of Brazilians and this game requires communication to work, no one wants 10-15 BRs working just for themselves on a server, like them using materials just for a push orchestrated by them, instead of helping a bigger push towards another objective.
Even now, having Ronaldo14 on your team makes you worry about what he is going to do.
Plus, F2P means only one thing = microtransactions

I think they need to put a fair price to this game, I wouldn't play more than $10 for it, and even then that's quite a stretch. If it's something like $20+ on release, then foxhole it's another ded game that had a fun idea.

What's so shit about it? :/

Something odd like 8 bucks would probably do it. Just enough to keep BR's out, and cheap enough to give it plenty of life

:/

Yeah, Slavs and HUEHUEzilians will be an issue but IMO they should put them in their own servers apart from the others.
CS:GO would be a lot better that way, or any netplay game in general.

Well?

:/

So, RO isn't bad? You're just being autistic about it? Or…

>:/

Sounds pretty awesome, I'd sign up for that.

Can you stop being annoying for a sec and answer my question, dickhead

you are the one projecting into anger because of the fact that you cant do anything about it, you dont have knowledge of your situation neither control.

Why is the discord empty?

Helpful as FUCK logistics guide, next time I play I'm going to do that Sandbag Trick, never thought to do it before. Thanks for the help on how to be a not shit Logistics officer.

These are the underage fags that are a part of the enemy team.

Hm, I wonder who could be causing these "issues"

That tactical feel when behind enemy lines under the cover of darkness with 10 landmines laying them in between major supply roots for the enemy,

Land mines would be nicer if they were stack able

Shit looks neat, gonna download it.
Also been meaning to try Battleground Europe, it's a WW2 MMO.
battlegroundeurope.net/

i just tried it and it's completely dead. like, nobody, NOBODY is online. it's a real shame because it's more sim-y than i was really expecting (especially the vehicles, i mean shit there are separate keys for left/right wheel brakes for aircraft) but nothing at all to do

that's the one that requires a paid subscription right?

nah, there's a free account option. i don't know what the paid versions offer, but like i said i wasn't even able to get into a brigade/didn't read up on it because i'm a lazy cunt

so i just had a look at the subscription differences. free can:

i actually find it pretty interesting. the free tier is a pretty good analog for fresh-out-of-academy general infantry who are only good for throwing into the meat grinder but who are going to get into the meatiest part of the fight, which is frankly what i want so no tears here

did you cunts ever find a way to play together or are you all just using the discord?

The best way for us to all play together is to stop being disorganized autists, find a particular server with a lowish pop, and then ruthlessly colonize a side and then beat the unlucky enemy back.

Discord is the absolute best no-nonsense server chat. If the other fags really enjoy the game and decide to get serious it is really easy to start a voice call.

Doing that sandbag trick its the difference between night and day on a crowded armory, im amazed why nobody else does it

Goyim why are you putting personal information in the first place i even refused my pictures to be put on website of the company i work

Warden did nothing wrong tbh

A lot of our team is still pretty green, i want to start practicing on week days to prepare for the next weekend war, the discord shit has a separate room per game server so fags on able 1 for example should get to that server and coordinate with others and know how many of our guys are in the server right now along with letting everyone else in what server are we currently playing

Also able 4 right now just restarted and its pretty much empty if anyone wants

I probably should fix all the typos and bad grammar but this is still a good guide

what server you nigs play on

I refuse to believe anyone still has a 32bit CPU or OS on their gaymen PC in current year.

Fucking Warden idiots, I leave the Endless Shore Weekly war to sleep, we had Well surrounded one single city to take and win, I wake up and conect the game and the Colonials now have 4 cities, how could you fuck it up this badly?

Doesn't work on my toaster. I get some U4 error everytime I try to join a server.

as in Unreal Engine error

You sure you just didn't win and the server had restarted?

Wait a fucking moment, that wasnt the one where we'd cut off the pass between the two most southern cities, was it?

I was involved in that maneuver, if we somehow managed to STILL LOSE THE WAR after that absurdly effective tactic i'm gonna be somewhat displeased.

Do we have a group going or what? I want to try this trash out.

We lost that war user… the idiots concentrate so much on Salt and they left wood alone to be taken.

Alright you faggots, I downloaded it. Some of you better be still playing this and teaching me the ropes cause Hot diggity did I love being a logistical trucks bitch in Project Reality.

Shit, I thought there'd be a decent amount of players. They're still updating the game and are planning on putting it on steam there must be a dedicated playerbase because holy shit that scope.

Is spawn killing a war crime?

MUH NEGRO FRIEND

We still playing this shit? I tried the game for about 20 minutes but everyone was just fucking around and so I logged off. I need a manual.

Join the discord and watch the pinned videos, those short tutorials are pretty good and cover all the shit you need to know

Please don't advertise your discord here/qWkKs4D

that brings back pleasant memories
polishfag here, can confirm that the only ppl that played this game were brazilians, swedcucks and us
good times of unrestricted pvp, botting and hardcore grinding

Honestly my main problem with this game is that the Factions look WAY TOO FUCKING SIMILAR.

Seriously devs how hard would have been to just make an Allied and Axis faction?

Not very, which I imagine was their motivation between making it- if I'm not mistaken looking over the screenshots, haven't tried the game yet- Commonwealth vs Burgerstani guerillas instead. Maybe they'll end up introducing additional faction blocs if the devs decide to be absolute madmen.

Since the next weekly war starts saturday, I suggest we all connect in Able 2 - Upper Heartlands so we can try our best, as Wardens obviously.

Well the game was okay for a couple of hours but you spending more time getting ready for battle than actually fighting, carrying stuff left and right to build your weapon and ammo.

Getting hikes from trucks is mostly impossible since most of them don't stop when they pass by even if you ask.

Once you do actually get to the front 15 minutes later by walking over to it, you die in a few shots coming from beyond your fog of war that accurately hit you even though you didn't warn anyone of your presence. After the base you set to spawn in runs out of supplies (which everyone seems to forget to replenish), spawning in the wild to do it all over again becomes a chore.

Logistics is also fucked most of the time with people stealing trucks and equipment, obstructing roads, and nobody around to actually transform the salvage into things to load into trucks.

If wasting so much time just to fight for a little bit, die and do it all over is some kind of novelty to resemble real war, it's fine, I understand it, but it didn't translate well into the game at all.

The weekend and weekly wars bring out some weaponized autism that supplies the front. I didn't have to build any weapons or ammo for myself.

The real problem with the game is that mortars and artillery are king and that everything else is completely worthless. It costs 50 mats to make 1 foxhole which can be killed by 2 mortar shells who cost only 16 mats. A pillbox costs 150 mats, only has a 30 degree FOV, and can be destroyed in 5-6 mortar shells which costs 40~ mats. AT guns are pretty efficient, but I don't see many. Once static defenses are gone,it's just a matter of being good at the close range infantry combat, which is sprinting around with a shotgun while everyone misses their rifle shots. If you can't get within proximity chat of the enemy, then you should be using mortars. It's just that you'll rarely see an organized effort like this since you need someone running shells constantly since you can only hold 20 shells max at a time with a truck.

And the bigger problem that even fewer have the autism that's needed to get the 1500 mats needed to rebuild the shit you just blew up and the effort needed to actually build the shit

If you can find someone who is doing artillery, they probably also have a FOB and respawns nearby, all you need to do is wait until they blow everything up so you can actually shoot at other people instead of getting sniped by foxholes.

You just wait a bit now.

There is 1 fundamental flaw tho

You cant use mortars at night

Mortars are actually better at night since Colonists can't see you but you can see tracers, vehicles and buildings. Artillery is worthless at night however.

only if you didnt pre-range everything

It's worthless only because it's easy for someone to slip past and gank you. Arty is too valuable to be dicking around at night with when it already takes so much time to set one up properly. Unless you're shooting an arty over a broken bridge but what's the point of that.

O-Ok? Not angry, also nice English paco.

Not sure what argument your even trying to make here.

I do know that Trump is cracking down on illegals, and it's only a matter of time before he gets to you. We have to get the violent offenders first.

How does one play as a medic?

or you just get some papers and settle, crybabies

This is exactly what I do.

Many assaults have failed because they want to build their strong forward bases while being shelled, they should use more sandbags.

Arty is great except during the night, and I fucking love mortars but they have big weaknesses themselves. A combination of reload time, slowed movements, and occasionally having the reload not start up means fast flanking maneuvers implying they aren't holding a chokepoint at a bridge, for instance means rifle users (competent, mind you) can throw grenades and shoot into them, usually wasting them before they can do anything, along with retreating if they hear mortar fire.

That being said, having about 5 people in trucks on a relatively big map moving supplies can help move mortars quickly along with how cheap they are. But you are right, it is a pain to have them lug around. A single truck has enough for a single mortar man if he lives long enough to use them all.

How the fuck does this shit work?

Think that's a coalition issue I think, worst case scenario, get 100 mats, go near truck depot. Blow up the truck, get your mats, fuel, make new truck.

The only weakness of mortars is that mortar shells don't stack and that you can't lock chests. Otherwise it would be easy to stockpile shells and not let any hues steal your shit. It only takes a few seconds to undeploy a mortar and gives enough time to run away whenever you hear a mortar/arty shot or see a grenade floating towards you. The only times I've died with a mortar are when I was greedy and didn't reposition after taking a shot or getting killed by grenades lobbed over walls. The first encumbrance level isn't even that bad, you can duel riflemen and SMG users at night and win if you have a revolver.

Though you should never waste a shell on anything less than a guaranteed 3 infantry shot, or a machinegunner. Everything else should go to blowing up foxholes and pill boxes since 90% of the players in this game can't deal with them.

I'm downloading this boyos. Looking forward to noscoping some nerds tomorrow

F-Fifty percent, right?

PLS PLS NO BULLY

Alright lads we need to form a get organized and form a coalition, I vote for FOX3 Deadlands to be our serb. Colonials would probably be better seeing as wardens fill up too fast.

ABLE 1

we are there, build defenses on chapel access and help us hold that place

Also colonials are the designated BR faction

Playing in only 1 serb will mean you only play 1 map

and coalitions are just temporary groups in game, they disappear once the map is won or after everyone leaves

Ok will join up

It's like they have no sense of cause and effect and get mindbroken when someone doesn't take their shit.

REEEEEE

There's your problem user, reflect in.your faggotry.

Is this game dead yet? I feel like playing but playing solo feels like a one-way trip to cancer hell.