Outside of Dues ex what videogames deal with a semi realistic future and the problems with it? Stuff like

Outside of Dues ex what videogames deal with a semi realistic future and the problems with it? Stuff like
I am kind of getting really sick of the fantasy sci fi shit you see in mass effect.

boring

The best sci fi bases itself on the truth. That is why Dues ex is so good.

very limited scope, you have some tired taste

You act so high and mighty being such a pleb.

Bitch don't you speak that way of a PDS fan

"real science" doesn't coincide with Deus Ex's pop fictional interpretation. Your entire existence is a lie.

You should really ignore the baiters. They have such shit taste the only thing they can do for fun anymore is sit on 8ch all day fishing for (you)s

wow great taste

wew

What's the opposite of sci-fi realism then, genius?

Aliens that are recolored humans
Generic laser weapons
Magic in the form of technology

You got me there.

Look at these plebs.
Read some actual sci fi jesus Christ.

All put make sure the Science is just as important as the fiction. Of course you being an illiterate child wouldn't know about many of the best Sci-fi writers. Instead you see generic as shit Mass effect and star wars and think that is what sci fi should be because it's easy for you and your brainlets to get.

New World Order for Victoria 2 tries to do that from what I hear, never played it myself though don't know how it is

Fuck off and quit derailing the thread.

I can't imagine much. Games like Fallout have a lot of applicable messages to them but I think the main message behind every Fallout game is the constant nature of man in any given situation.

You'll just have to look beyond Space games and into other genres of sci fi, OP.

The main message behind every fallout game is give me your sheckles goy

Only in spinoff Bethesda titles.

Only if you have a boring life and are ignorant. The real world always proves itself to be more interesting then what humans can think up. Learn about science and history. Your life is clearly sad and pathetic, do something about it.

Metroid.
Stuff like

We're all bitter about Other M. Stop reminding us.

Invisible war is great and accurate with real world representations. It's difficult to look past the massive changes in look and feel but well worth the effort required.

post the unedited method.

I meant the full image unedited.

Metal gear 1 and 2 are like that now that I think about it and so is MGS1 to a degree. 2 and after go too far in the fictional part of Sci fi.

You can just read clickbait news for that shit. I'd rather have a bit smaller scale subjects. You usually play as an individual anyway so nothing is as boring and over done than your typical "one man saves the world" plot line. When you think of it, it's not even realistic so if you want realism or even semi-realism you'd rather want some more humble story. Like, I'm not a huge fan of the new Dredd film, but one think I really like about it is how it pretty much only happens in one building and the scale of the story is limited to just a small area of the huge megacity. Dredd didn't save the fucking world, and the story kind of implies that what's happening in the movie is not really that much out of the ordinary. That's how I want my near-future dystopian scifi stuff to be like.

did you just post another mediocre sci-fi series you feel smugly superior to the fans of?

This is accurate.
Daily reminder: Star Trek had the first interracial kiss scene on TV.

You serious nigger? I considered to be one of the best sci fi writers ever.

You can enjoy both realistic and unrealistic things you dummy.

warframe is good.

factions :
(the greenier : clone armies)
(the corpus: a merchant cult)
(the infested : victims of a space virus)
(the tenno: space ninjas equipping warframes)

That being said, if you're name happens to be Adam, you'll get rock hard minute she says the name.

nigger wot?