Anybody else here want a "out of the usual" pet?

Anybody else here want a "out of the usual" pet?

I have a obsession with hedgehogs and really fucking want one but sadly there are 100 fucking ordinances and papers to fill to get such a pet in burgerland because they are considered 'exotic'

Never post again.

How about you live like a normal clean first world person and have no animals at all.

what? why?

fpbp

This.

But a hedgehog seems cool.
Just get one on the hedgehog black market dude.
What is the govt gonna do. Raid your house lol.

Yeah, hedgehogs seem lame though.
I want to get one of these.

ewwwwwww

Yeah just get the paperwork or move to a state that doesn't require it.

As cute as they are don't get sucked into these faggots on jewtube that make them look amazing, they're shits are worse than mice and rats and they require more care.

I want a Maisie

DINSDALE!

You could just get married.

wouldn't get sucked as much then

Get one of these.

You should live with a chimpanzee, life changing experience;)

should be put in jail tbqh famalam

only red pandas tbh

(((fox)))

I thought it was gonna be a snake or something from the thumbnail. What the fuck?

I had a house sparrow for a bit. Is that an unusual pet?

My sister/gf makes me wear a chasity device on my cock and balls and I have to wear a collar 24/7 at the house. She has the keys to both but hardly releasees me. I think that makes me her pet, is that unusual enough?

Educate yourself first before buying it. Like one user said, only watching cute youtube videos doesn't mean they're perfect. And don't support animal trafficking, you fucking retard.

Just get a weird looking dog.

of all the unusual mammal pets you could pick you pick one of the most normie ones other than ferret.

ahem

Hedgehogs are really cute. I've started to want one as well, but I have dogs. They'd eat it.

Besides, I also live in a cucked state that'd require paperwork for this "exotic" and "dangerous" pet.

I used to want a dog when I was younger but then I found out there's a billion paperwork shits you have to have and taxes for owning a pet. So if the gubbermint wants to try fucking me up the ass for having a pet, fuck it I'm never getting one.

lol the mod thinks he is a big boy now

Ferrets are cool though.

cute

We're two

just move in with a nigger

hedgehogs will hurt you

test

fd

durrrrrr

tip top kek

lol i troll u

EHEHEHEHE