Will the GTX 2080ti be faster than the Titan X Pascal?? And will they make a new Titan on the Volta architecture?...

Will the GTX 2080ti be faster than the Titan X Pascal?? And will they make a new Titan on the Volta architecture?? How much better do you think the performance will be with the new architecture and GDDR6 ram?
Currently the Titan X Pascal is 9.2% faster than GTX 1080.
wccftech.com/nvidia-pascal-volta-gpu-leaked-2017-2018/

What happened to the 1080Ti?

How much better does the 2080 explode compared to the 1080?

A 500% performance increase in some areas

what the fuck

W-wait, what? When did we skip so many iterations?

Pathetic.

its not even half as good as my ti4200

the 20 series is going to be released this year or something. they're not going to bother with 11XX, 12XX etc etc.

Good goys.

The 1080 was shit (relatively speaking) and they are skipping it altogheter.
It is coming out very soon… I don't think It will be a good deal though

But what If I really need good OpenGL performance?

I have a question.
Does this do anything revolutionary for rendering or is it just a continued excuse for the poor optimization of titles released lately.

dubs?????

Seems like a good place to ask so is it worth getting a 1080 if you aren't interested in 4k/vr?

I just want to run whatevers out right now at max settings 1080p, would a 1070TI handle that?

eh, I'm using a 1050ti right now, and I'm able to run the RE7 demo at max settings just fine.

it's like you have some form of low functioning autism or something.

get out

RE7 is just really well optimised like most jap pc games so its not much of a benchmarker.

What the fuck are you even saying?

The only Jap companies with good PC games are Capcom and SEGA

You nVidiots are really something else.

????

They also seem to be the only ones putting shit on PC

How are you supposed to make games without a PC?

Go away shills.

game development is not the same as playing games you autist

Does require the same kind of hardware though.

no it doesn't. how do you think games were made before PCs started catching up to the N64 and PS1 in the mid 90s? And how do you think dreamcast games were made with no hardware similar to it on PC?

Think, nigger. Daytona USA wasn't made on a PC.

The N64 development hardware was literally just a stock Silicon Graphics Indy Workstation. What are you smoking nigger?

Take your shitty clickbait somewhere else schlomo.

Not a PC by definition.

Aah, I see what you're saying. Although it was a general-purpose computer. You're right, it did not in anyway comply with the IBM PC de-facto standard architecture and thus was indeed, not a PC

yep, and high end games would still be made on workstation centric hardware - more of them are today anyway, although that hardware exists in traditional PCs like macs and custom built machines.

We're getting to the point where gpu specs and names are the kind of shit someone came up when they were bored.

AMDCucks reach new lows every day. AMD purposefully sat on their underdog chair because tards like you would buy their effortless garbage out of pity and now it's biting them in the ass.

Seriously, I honestly don't know why people would voluntarily buy what is obviously and blatantly worse hardware. I used AMDshit back when I was poor before I just decided to save up and shell it on a new rig.

You know what I find funny? How AMDfags always use the Jewvidya meme
Between Intel, AMD, and Nvidia, guess which one is the only company without an R&D center in Israel? Thats right, Nvidia…

I made the mistake of buying an AMD card back in 2005 or something when the meme of having to do satanic rituals to use AMD drivers was being born. It was full of problems so I returned it to the store, the guy there just sighed, pulled out a magnet and rubbed it against the card before giving me a full refund.
Only in slavland.

Suck on it, Novidya shills.

For what, an extra $500-$1000? And people will still be stupid enough to upgrade from a Titan X or GTX980. This shit has to stop.