19 days until Breath of the Wild

19 days until Breath of the Wild.

Other urls found in this thread:

wiiuiso.com/
amazon.com/Legend-Zelda-Breath-Complete-Official/dp/1911015230/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=&sr=
gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2017/02/13/new-gameplay-and-impressions-for-the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

In all seriousness now, just let this thread slide and die. Children from cuckchan infested this place and the best course of action is to ignore or reprimand them.
When BotW is out, 19 days from now, you may have your thread, kid, but now there's no news and discussion got exhausted.

So many commata.

i want to fug the fishgirl

I'm calling it now. Down to the last detail.

Any chance it will get leaked early for us scurv lads like Skyward Sword was?

That only happens to games from series that still have hype left in them. HL2, Skyrim, Skyward Sword - all got leaked early in their own way. But the difference between then and now is that no matter what you think of HL2 and Skyrim, Skyward Sword let a ton of people down.

I think you underestimate the unconditional hype Nintendo fanboys will have for Zelda no matter what. Then again, those are probably the people who will be buying the game and have no interest in piracy.

This board really is fucking dead
Nothing but rapefugees now

I always knew Aonuma would be the end of us.

Did anyone figure out her bra size yet?

Considering I used to be one, I think you're only sort of wrong. What's different is that as time goes on there's less unconditional hype for nintendo because nintendo is doing what most companies still left in vidya do, let everyone down and shoot for the lowest common denominator. Fanboys these days are less and less and each one has a triggering point where their stubborn delusion is outweighed by the sheer weight of disappointment they hold inside. They seek a level of satisfaction that's unrewarded and soon that deficit builds until they revolt and become their ex-favorite company's biggest critic.

Does that mean that there will stop being fanboys? Probably not, as there are genuine autistic plebs. But for the unautistic, that deficit, that breaking point where their patience and loyalty is unrewarded and they revolt is inevitably reached leaving only the most insufferable autistic fanboys left.

What I find interesting about this is that fanboyism seems to now be a dying breed. There aren't 10/10 classics being made and as a result no classics to become nostalgia fuel for. Pretty soon all of vidya will be as soulless as elevator music and last time I checked even elevator music made improvements by just being instrumental knockoffs of old radio hits, so even they like improving.

Why do you keep making this thread? Fuck off weeaboo.

Only cuckchanners give a shit about fucking Zelda nowadays.

Is this autism?

I guess it's gonna sell like 0 copies since everyone on halfchan will pirate it, huh?

Looks like a textbook C-cup to me

You are the one trying to fit in with your 9gag tier reaction pictures and canned replies.

Crying 9gag/reddit/halfchan is a canned reply THO

Go suck dicks somewhere else OP

Let's get this thread rolling again. I think there's some third party leftypol trying to derail this thread so we can't have any more decent discussion on Holla Forums.

Threadly reminder that hype is cancer

i wonder if we'll be able to play breast of the wild on cemu

That post was truly awful. It is painfully obvious that you do not belong here.
But that is okay! There is a positive solution. Rather than trying to fit in, you should strongly consider going to a site more suitable for posters like you, such as reddit, tumblr, or maybe even Gaia!
You have plenty of options. You will be happy, and we will be happy. Best of luck, but don't come back.

Stupid, or just autistic?

Gee, I wonder why people are shitting on this thread.

I've never been hyped for a game I didn't end up loving though?

Is Sony paying people to shit up my board?

Wait are you saying I could be paid?

I laughed when I heard Horizon is coming out 24 hours before BotW in Japan. Media Create figures should be interesting.

Maybe because OP wanted to discuss Breath of the Wild.
Back to Reddit with you

It's either paid shills or people just trying to piss off Mark because he likes Nintendo

I can't wait to see it played on Youtube!

Do you still think you're browsing cuckchan or something?
Nintentoddlers and Sonyggers should just organizea meeting so that the pure concentrated autism and rage would implode half the city they were in along with themselves

Where?

You don't belong here cuck
Go back to Hiroshima
>>>/cuckchan/

So what is there to discuss? You comment on the characters' tits and nothing else. Where's the discussion? I don't see any discussion. I just see shitposting. A flagrant hype thread for shitposting. Where's the new information? Where's the screenshots? Where's the extended gameplay footage? Where's the quotes from Aonuma and Miyamoto about this or that aspect of the game? Fuck your webms, get an OP with some actual substance or fuck off. Why is this so difficult to understand?

Not an argument

"Not an argument" is not an argument

But really, it must SUCK to put all that time and effort into a game then find out zelda is coming out around the same time. They're probably gonna get half the sales on generic weebgame #234523 that they would've if they weren't competing against zelda.

that butt

Honestly I'm just in these threads to wait for the inevitable leaks that'll come out of it.

Why wouldn't you buy a console at launch?

Fuck Aonuma and fuck Miyamoto, they're not even directing the game. All they can do is drop random spoilers. Only Huzibayasi matters.

Horizon is a joke that deserves to bomb regardless of its release date. I feel sorry for Nier Automata though.

that was meant for

If every XB360 game getting leaked usually a week or two before release by employees from retail leaking the dumped ISO online is anything to go by, Wii U niggers will have this turd on a few days.

This is the state of this board right now, where phrases like these are uttered and people openly say that the PS4Pro is a good investement with o future consequences.
Why?

And that's when I'm leechblocking the entire fucking internet, because I'm not planning to pirate or get anything spoiled this time.

19 days until you'll be banned and all of your and your kind's threads bumplocked immediately.

I can't wait.

Do you always take advice from songs by SJW faggots?

I wouldn't be surprised, it's clearly the same guy making these threads and counting down with every passing day, posting those webms from Nintendo's website.

5. Sidetrack opponents with name calling and ridicule. This is also known as the primary 'attack the messenger' ploy, though other methods qualify as variants of that approach. Associate opponents with unpopular titles such as 'kooks', 'right-wing', 'liberal', 'left-wing', 'terrorists', 'conspiracy buffs', 'radicals', 'militia', 'racists', 'religious fanatics', 'sexual deviates', and so forth. This makes others shrink from support out of fear of gaining the same label, and you avoid dealing with issues.

6. Hit and Run. In any public forum, make a brief attack of your opponent or the opponent position and then scamper off before an answer can be fielded, or simply ignore any answer. This works extremely well in Internet and letters-to-the-editor environments where a steady stream of new identities can be called upon without having to explain criticism, reasoning – simply make an accusation or other attack, never discussing issues, and never answering any subsequent response, for that would dignify the opponent's viewpoint.

Because i'm not a brainless moron underage faggot? Thats one of the reasons.

That retarded song is only relevant if you're a child with an extremely limited gaming budget. I spent like ¥50k on Zelda concert tickets and memorabilia in a single day recently, then another ¥45k on some Zelda toys in a single day, and I'll be spending over $900 on BotW stuff next month. I don't even view a console purchase as an investment. ¥32k is insignificant. Are you a BR perhaps?

Because it's going up against Zelda and a new system launch.

I'd bet some money you actually are a brainless moron underage faggot.

Or he could simply have posted a good reason(which aren't lacking) to why buying a console at launch is getting jewed in the ass instead of posting a faggot

Holy shit how can you possibly be such a faggot? This is either bait or you're the goodest goy to ever grace Schlomo's doorstep.

For the exact same reason you don't buy anything right when it comes out. You don't know about any problems that can come up. Remember the red ring of death?

Oh, man HUNDREDS OF UNITED STATES DOLLARS, what a sacrifice. You'd have to like, skip a few fancy meals, how would you survive???

That's what I thought back in the day, then I got several pieces of DOA hardware in a row. Despite waiting for over a year every fucking time. Ironically all my launch systems have been perfectly fine so far.

4. Use a straw man. Find or create a seeming element of your opponent's argument which you can easily knock down to make yourself look good and the opponent to look bad. Either make up an issue you may safely imply exists based on your interpretation of the opponent/opponent arguments/situation, or select the weakest aspect of the weakest charges. Amplify their significance and destroy them in a way which appears to debunk all the charges, real and fabricated alike, while actually avoiding discussion of the real issues.

Argument: "If you purchase a video game console at launch, you're not getting your money's worth because there will not be any worthwhile launch titles, the system will likely drop price in the future, and the promises that the corporations made in regards to the system's features will be exaggerated"
Your interpretation of the argument: "You must be poor if you aren't willing to purchase a video game console at launch"
Now, you'll likely play the fool or double down on your original accusations. What you won't do, to the detriment of everyone in this thread, is refrain from posting, though I do invite you to prove me wrong.

Some of us have to eat and pay rent you faggot. Not all of us can afford to waste money on shitty Zelda merch, nor would we be good enough goys to do so if we could.

Seems like he did the latter.

I've got a launch Wii, Wii U, and 360. All work great. I did have to open the 360 though, the disc drive wouldn't close properly after a few years. I cleaned the track, gears, and rubber belt and it worked great after that.

Happy coincidences don't suddenly make bad decisions not bad decisions.

That tugboat money isn't going to make your shitty launch consoles have games you fucking retards.

I wonder how long it will take to get off the plateau, both when trying to get off it as fast as you can and when trying to complete all the content on the plateau. I wonder how many Sheika Tablet powers there are, I don't think that there will be that many since Nintendo hasn't shown a single one beyond the base ones which you would get 3 the plateau for some reason, I hope you don't get all those powers on the Plateau right at the start, I like the freedom to tackle the games content in any order but I also really like the way that new equipment gates progression in their games.

I doubt it but we know Sony hires paid shills to astroturf, we also know EA does it and at a point both of them went through the same company, we also saw a spike of Mass Effect discussion threads recently, I think at one point there were 4 mass effect threads and 3 Horizon Zero Dawn threads.

I've never purchased a single console at launch, I think Switch will end up being the first.

dad stole cousin's genesis
brought a snes in 95
brought an n64 in 98
won a ps1 in 99
brought a gc in 2002
brought second hand ps2 in 2002
older brother brought xbox 360 for myself and younger brother in 2007
brought wii in 2009
brought second hand ps3 in 2011
brought wiiu in 2013

Time to laugh at the shill. Please tell us more about this fantastic product and why pre-ordering it at my local retailer is such a great idea!

every time you preorder a console a jew gets it's nose.

Does Hiroshima get trigger happy on the weekends?

Someone's triggered that's for sure.

You're buying one at launch retard, thats no different.

Quality post fellow anonymous

You're the one making this a quality thread friendo, forget discussion lets just artistically screech for 3 hours in the same thread.

So what you're saying is, wait months/years for a potential pricedrop just to save the equivalent of a long train ride's fare. AND inserting your personal bias about what qualifies as "worthwhile" software. Am I reading that correctly?

I didn't tell you to spend thousands of USBUX on Zelda merch, it was just an example to illustrate how incredibly cheap gaming hardware is in comparison. Especially when it's something you can actually use over and over and over. For YEARS.

Some of you are acting like your new hardware will explode if you happen to grow temporarily disenchanted with it. But wait, you'll get a Switch when it drops to $200 two years down the line, then you'll bitch about the fancy New Switch getting announced a month later, because corporations should be held liable for you deciding to purchase ancient ass hardware. In your narcissistic manbabby opinion that you wouldn't even dare share in real life because at some level you KNOW how fucking embarrassing that is.

This was supposed to be a Zelda thread, not a fucking Switch thread. Please kys.

Stop samefagging and being an attention whore, useless OP. Your webms sucks, and only you is a hypefag who wants to commit the idiocy of launch-buy.
For instance, do you also pre-order? Buy DLCs? If yes, just die, really, with all my sincerity, you're nothing to me but is helping with the demise of the industry - I wish you nothing but misery, to accompany your poor life decisions.

Now, about your thread, said enough: you're just a shitposter, and a bad one at that, a child, a cuckchanner, whatever.
Disappear.

holy fuck retard stop replying and discuss Breath of Wilde.

I'm going to take my time to get off of the Plateau but I'm going to get the paraglider as fast as I can, and then I'm going to take my time exploring the rest of the game, I'm really into the game letting me take it at my own pace and the fact that it won't have a long as fuck drawn out tutorial.

I don't think the game will have combat skills like Wind Waker and Twilight Princess, and I'm basing this off the game having many different weapons.

I'm going straight to Ganon's fart even if I die 1000 times on my way there.

You deserve every bad thing that's coming to you.

Then maybe you shouldn't have asked a stupid question unrelated to Zelda.

I hope that's not the case, TP's combat skills could be really fun if you wanted to mess with them. Unfortunately neither the AI or difficulty could really make any of them shine. The only moves that really ever see a lot of utility are the helmsplitter and finishing blow. The mortal draw could have been really useful if having your weapon sheathed made enemies more careless, etc etc.

not but seriously a Switch is a week's wages for me and I'm just working part time on the minimum wage, if I can easily afford one anyone can

are you all NEETS who need to get your parents to buy you stuff?

I hope you can turn off the voice acting, then it will be perfect.

You start off with some skills like the shield bash, the individual weapon skill, spin attack and the jump attack but I'm doubtful of the inclusion of advanced skills, Nintendo have done a very good job at keeping tight lipped about the game though.

What is there to discuss? It'll be an openworld boredom simulator just like all the openworld boredom simulators that Nintendo decided to emulate. Dungeons won't be as good as anything on the N64. It'll have some gimmick that isn't as well done as the Dark World/Light World from LTTP or time manipulation from Majora's Mask.

There you go, it's Breath of the Wild

I'd rather play Odyssey tbh

If this was Holla Forums, I'd of said imkampy made this thread.

What meme? Name me a single franchise gone open world that isn't a boring as fuck wasteland traveling simulator, any of those franchises would have worked better as an non open world game. Yeah, all the Zeldas have been somewhat open but this one is totally targeting a different audience, the MGSV audience.

BotW is trying to emulate the first Zelda, you know, the one with a big open world that you're just plopped into and allowed to go almost anywhere from the get-go.

wat do?

Hand her a leaf and say "you hippy elves like to use these, right?"

Exactly. That's why they're focused on the climbing mechanic. In the original Zelda you could see everywhere from a top-down 2D perspective and if you could see there you could get there by walking around things. Now it's in 3D with a behind-the-character camera, so to be able to get over the terrain to get to the place you see in the distance you need to be able to traverse that third dimension. Honestly, it's kinda silly that the climbing mechanic hasn't become standard in these games already. Even Skyrim and The Witcher rely on "moving diagonally while jumping" to glitch up steep terrain instead of actually just letting you properly fucking climb.

I don't have those gifs of the Dwarf hating on elves handy, but that would be MFW unless it's Hyrule Warriors Zelda in which case I would tongue fuck her butthole clean

It went full Bethesda, user.

looks like there some maze like areas in BOTW

If you look at this pic here the first line of hearts is 15 long, does that mean that there are 30 hearts in game or does that mean that there is space reserved for bonus hearts? I don't think the increased amount of hearts is an issue, enemies hit far harder than 1.5 times regular zelda enemies, that lightning lizalfos did 8 hearts of damage to Link wearing a red armored tunic, and we've only seen plateau enemies max damage, the no plateau golem or a fully functional pot octopus could easily do more damage.

Zelda games have always been somewhat open or as open as they could be given the hardware limitations, and exploration and puzzle solving are still key in Breath of the Wild, but Nintendo themselves still haven't shown off much of the game, for comparison the Breath of the Wild game guide is larger than the FFXV game guide with a smaller world, no grind, less repetitive content and a smaller emphasis on story if that's any bit indicative of the games content.

I don't really think that's the case, I think Nintendo has wanted to make Breath of the Wild since well, ever since Wind Waker came out but their hardware wasn't good enough to do it. I don't think it's just a case of them going open world just because other games did it, I think it's a desire they had for a long time

Grind doesn't really factor into a guide's length.
You can't rightly say that right now, given how little Nintendo has shown off about the game. They may have said things like that, but Todd has also said many things that have turned out to be half-truths at best.

the content in FFXV doesn't consist of dynamic open ended puzzles, even finding stuff like koroks will factor in player equipment and be puzzle based like skultulas in Ocarina of time, and that's as repetitive as the game looks like it's going to get content wise, and yeah a Zelda game won't have as much story and as much of an emphasis on story as a Final Fantasy game.

I honestly thought you meant the emphasis on story as compared to other Zeldas. My bad.

It's too early to really say either way though, ask me again within 6 months.

Not within the week?

So looking at this cap it appears that to an extent obstacles do affect wind flow, I thought that the wind itself was just directional but it appears to be slightly more advanced than that.

No, within six months

get fucked by a moblin bitch. i spot me a bara birb bard in the distance

I hacked my wiiu so i dont have to worry about buying the game.

Im just wondering how long it takes for a game to be available to download online so i can get it right after its uploaded. A week? A month? I am a patient man.

I get my wiiu games from wiiuiso.com/

There's THIS asshole.

Who has bets that other NPCs will pop up? I have money on an Wannabe Malon to show up.Also Tingle as well.

This is too gay.

I'm hoping for Malo.
My dick hopes so. Malon best girl.

I like Beedle, I think we will only see the old man and Beedle as returning side characters, obviously we've already seen the great Deku tree.

yes it is user, yes it is

What's better, Cremia/Romani incest porn or Old Malon/Young Malon porn?

Cremia/Romani Incest porn for a 1000, user.

I'm scared. I really really want to play it on my Wii U but something tells me there's no way in hell that machine will run BoTW without freezing up. Can't afford a Switch and I don't want one until it has more than 4 games.

What a waste of trips.

now the quest is will cemu be up to the task

I'm not buying a Switch, so why should I get hyped?

You may very well be retarded.

If the thread isn't relevant to you why post?

The focus went from Wii U title to Switch title months ago. The Wii U port is nothing more than PR to make sure they don't lose their customer's trust.

Yeah because Nintendo are known for their buggy titles, they are literally going to release the game on the WiiU, the original System the game was developed for and it's going to crash after extended playtimes and the only reason this will happen is because the Switch has more Ram, and Nintendo literally moved Breath of the Wild to the Switch and then downscaled it to the WiiU in spite of a WiiU version already existing, and Nintendo aren't moving Breath of the Wild onto the Switch and just using the additional Ram for increase resolution and increased draw distances.

You may not know you are are retarded, but you are retarded.

No.

Spirit Tracks Zelda is best Zelda. I'm 100% serious

She's good, but not the best.

ST Zelda's got the best personality of them all, that she has the kind of personality she does is a nice callback to the first Zelda of New Hyrule being a tomboy pirate.

I still can't believe they called it New Hyrule, though, after Daphnes explicitly told them that it wasn't going to be another Hyrule they found.

And they're known for making Open World games and porting games to older consoles.
You're right, that was its target, but considering the massive downgrades and less marketing the Wii U version has seen already, it's clear that it stopped being a priority a long time ago.
Increased resolution doesn't need that much more RAM, you fucking moron. Draw distances, do, however, and you're right about that. The main thing I'm concerned about is that Xenoblade X, the absolute height of the Wii U's tech so far, is absolutely barren. And I'm not talking about the landscape, I'm talking about the mechanical complexity.

Breath of the Wild is pretty a "simulation" of sorts. It tracks a shit ton of autistic features like wind direction, whether or not the wind is being blocked by obstacles, real-time AI that appears to take more than average amount of conditions into consideration, dense world design (with moduality on the developer's behalf in mind - keep in mind that in programming, moduality is usually more efficient and liberating, but also takes up much more resources), temperature gauges, in-depth stealth system, and a bunch of other random shit like lightning striking when you're wearing metal or the 10,000 other scripted environmental reactions the game has planned.

You may not like it, but something tells me this game is going to require more than 1 fucking GB of RAM - a good portion of which is being shared with the GPU. How are all those blades of grass doing?
Yeah, you don't really get to claim a higher ground here, user.

I'm still waiting for Ganondorf to come back in some form or another because of how hard they tried to have him while not having him with Malladus (up to the point of Malladus having one of Ganon's titles) and because they established he reincarnates right along with Zelda and Link. Maybe the Master Sword was excavated from the sea and enshrined somewhere and the new pedestal is Ganondorf's forehead or something.

TP came out on the Wii's release, after the GC got poor sales. They're just following the exact same pattern to try and recreate the Wii's success. Probably why they picked this game as their main launch title, too.

But we've seen it running on the WiiU, and apart from a difference in draw distance, stability, resolution and texture resolution in a few places it's completely identical, you worrying about the WiiU specs means nothing because we know it runs on that system, yet you want to say that the WiiU version will crash due to Ram limitations, you're laughable at best.

Oh sorry did you have proof that Xenoblade X is running the WiiU to it's limits and is absolutely optimized, please prove that Xenoblade X is running the processor into the ground, what's that you don't have proof, oh man so it isn't actually the height of tech and Breath of the Wild probably is.

We've seen Breath of the Wild running on the WiiU running these simulations so it's clearly not an issue apart from frame drops, but you want us to believe there will be major issues in the form of crashes, da fuck are you on about.

Your gut instinct may say that this game requires more than 1GB of Ram, but the game running on the WiiU says otherwise, so you still have no actual argument and are just shitposting.

Do you forget that the last generation of games had 512MB shared between the games the OS and the GPU, From Dust ran on the Xbox 360, a far more complex sim than Zelda.

You are still retarded.

>it's the same cuckchan faggot posting

Thing is, Wii development didn't become their priority halfway through the game. It was developed as a GC title and then reprogrammed to work with the WiiMote.

Not to mention the specs of the GC and Wii are basically the same but Wii has a slightly faster CPU to handle motion controls.

With Breath of the Wild, we got an E3 about a year before release, and they were probably already prioritizing Switch development at that point. I'll admit this is mostly just a hunch, though and I don't have much concrete evidence to support the theory that Wii U development is an afterthought besides the Wii U downgrade and 99% of the marketing being for the Switch version.

I really do hope that faganon here is right and I'm just being overly paranoid. It's just I don't think Nintendo would have much to lose if the Wii U version was completely broken considering the sales will pale compared to the Switch version and drones will defend it by saying, "Well, why are you playing on older hardware?"

All I'm saying is we're in a perfectly good position to be fucked over and we should definitely keep that in mind.

Yes, user. About a year ago in very select places and without taking too much risks.
Is the game running at 20 FPS not evidence enough for you?
We've seen a handful of them that were handpicked in an E3 demo. The rest of them were witness in Switch Demos.
And I hope it's wrong
But we haven't seen BoTW run on the Wii U, we've only seen an E3 demo run on the Wii U. Do you get paid to be retarded?
Never heard of it. But if it's equally as MODUAL (key feature, moduality in a development environment is usually the culprit for resource hogging, it's why so many premade game engines tend to run like shit) as BoTW, and has as dense of an overworld, then I'll put my paranoia to rests.

neat

I don't care if you think I'm a fag because you are dead wrong.

You are being overly paranoid, just because it looks like magic to you doesn't mean it's magic, holy shit, what does it matter if we saw it in very select areas if we saw the simulations running, we saw individual AI reacting to events differently and individually, sound simulation, water flow, wind, rigid body, soft body all running at the same time.

Xenoblade running at a low framerate isn't proof that the system is being 100% taxed, especially not the processor, but even then WiiU's GPU supports Cuda, so maybe there is an offset visually for some of the simulations, on top of this Xenoblade X was release around 2.5 years into the WiiU's lifetime, Breath of the Wild is being released 4.5 years into the WiiU's lifetime, you act as if they can't have learned a thing during that time and had optimized the game.

It's Nintendo, the E3 Demo wasn't a pre recorded gameplay demo like Watchdogs or any other demo, it was real time, they let thousands of people play it including the general public, and those people did all kinds of stupid shit like make a catapult, and find content Nintendo said wasn't in the demo like Rupees.

Can you post about this in a months time so I can laugh at you when you're wrong?

Ah make up your mind already, if he hadn't posted at all you'd be crying he was a (1) and done OP and Holla Forums is turning to complete shit and yadda yadda yadda.

We saw the bare minimums of games from 2010 in the E3 demo, which is not a finished product and could have features turned off, incomplete, or just inaccessible at the time being.
Yes, but it is still objectively the most "high-tech" game we have on the Wii U, and despite being very underwhelming for a 2015 game, it performed like shit. You're forgetting it was also a first party title and that Monolith is also helping with BoTW.
I sure hope I'm wrong, but go ahead.

Just remember to make that thread in a months time, the 10th of March should be fine.

So when do place usually announce if they're having midnight releases? The last time I even thought about going to one was like ten years ago.

If you want the thread so bad you make it. My thing is that I got nothing to lose by being skeptical. If it's a shit port, I'll laugh it off and pirate the Switch version in a year. If it's good, I'll be even happier because it exceeded my expectations.

You gotta learn to be a bad goy, user.

There's a fine line between being Skeptical and being retarded, and you crossed it.

because i am a big enough man to admit that this course of action fucked me with the ps3 and wiiu

Did I, now? Let's not forget, the only one here speaking in absolutes is you. All I said is we should be aware of the fact that we're a thrust away from being fucked in the ass by a company that fucks people in the ass on a daily basis.

You seem pretty confident in Nintendo, though, so I'll let you project for this thread.

I'm only confident that Nintendo won't be releasing a game that's as prone to crashing as you seem to be able to readily believe it will be. I didn't say that the WiiU release was worth owning or that it would even be playable, i'm pretty certain that the WiiU release will be worth avoiding since we've already seen it has frame rate issues as well as it being prone to significant frame drops when physics comes into play.

You sound like the biggest cuck fanboy ever. Please stop posting.

When will Amazon have the console in stock again? I've never bought any console at launch before, but I'm really tempted with that weebshit lineup they already have for this year.

Sometime after launch

Guess I'll just stick with the PS4 for now then. No shortage of releases for that thing Q1. If I get really desperate maybe Cemu will be running the Wii U version well enough before they restock.

The WiiU can't run the WiiU version well, what hope does Cemu have?

Most of the weeb games are later this year, everything is going to be fine.

Is there porn yet?

Of who specifically? I mean, the answer is "duh, obviously there is" no matter who you're talking about.

post the porn

elf grill asses must smell like strawberries

in the UK they're still available for pre-order on amazon

Trips speak truth.

No one said that it was. The point is calling you out for being full of shit.

Ah, am I the only one seeing this? Is this like a flash deal or something on Amazon? They're doing 40% off the guide books for BoTW right now. They literally changed the price as I was looking at them. I've honestly never looked at something on Amazon and had that happen before. Especially for stuff that's not even out yet. Is this a glitch? I'm kinda tempted to preorder just to get the absurd price drop locked in.

amazon.com/Legend-Zelda-Breath-Complete-Official/dp/1911015230/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=&sr=

Please, all of you, just go back to whatever shithole you came from and never come back. >>>/reddit/ will be more your speed, I promise you'll be happier there. Everybody wins.

Real talk though how many memes do you think Treehouse will cram into the game? I want exact numbers.

and why are you on this board exactly?

Inb4 there's a jojo reference because normalfags made it into a meme anime

>>>/cuckchan/

when was it not a meme anime?

Kill yourself

before part 3 came out

Ever normalfag tier memes in existence tbqh (Including a jad to either GamerGate, Trump, Alt-right, or all three above)

Part 1 was the only non-meme part of the anime.

when it was a manga

1 also had some but most normalfags started with 3 because stands

Part 3 was always the normalfag part of Jojo. Before the recent re-releases the only part of the manga you could buy in English was Part 3.

I haven't bought a guide in years (probably closer to ten). Even when I did buy them It was mostly just to flip through to look at all the art and shit after I'd already beaten the game. And even then it was still only for games that I really enjoyed. Guides have been shit for years though. Besides the average game turning into a fucking straight line that you just have to follow from one end to the other to win at. The actual designs and layouts of the guides themselves started getting really awful by the late 2000s (probably from declining sales due to the internet). Which also coincides with the publishers who were the masters at it (Nintendo Power) leaving the market. I've never looked at a Piggyback publishers guide before. And from the few sample pages of other guides they have up online, it seems like they do ok work. Not the best but ok. So I don't know. Has anyone here flipped through one of these in a book store before? I think having a big huge paper map for this game would be kinda nice for sequential play throughs.

I wonder what this means? Combat abilites? Sheika tablet abilities?

That's one thing guides had going for them, I remember a whole load of art for Majora's Mask that was exclusive to the guide for some reason.

fish titties

Not for long with Arts and Artifacts coming out soon.

Nude mods for Zelda when?

At the rate Cemu is progressing I'd say give it a year

I know this scene. This is when that horse rapes her.

Less than 2.5 weeks until Breath of the Wild.

that webm is some kenjutsu bullshit

0.45 kilohours until Double crying eyebrows.

400 hours.

Dude, I want to play the game too, but seriously. Anyone who cares can google it. Chill.

Let the man sperg all he likes- doesn't change anything; hell, it'll be news to me when it drops.

Some new small snippets of video here and there in this new impression video from game informer. Still mostly stuff we're already seen. But still looking and sounding great.
gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2017/02/13/new-gameplay-and-impressions-for-the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild.aspx