Has ANYONE beaten King of Dragon Pass without a guide?

Has ANYONE beaten King of Dragon Pass without a guide?

Also, anyone familiar with the new versions? Why the fuck do my # of weaponthanes on patrol change every season? Who designed this shit? This isn't like the old DOS versions at all, it's impossible to keep my niggers fed

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/352220/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just get the GOG version, faggot.

Also, they could be dying to random events.

c-could I have a link? all I can find is the newer steam version with the fucked up patrol settings

No.
Fuck off and die, you stuttering anime nigger.
:^)

Some retire, some new ones come on board. Injuries and shit.

No doubt since KotDP never had a dos version to begin with.

It's the same shit in both faggot.

The only thing I know about this game is that the tutorial intentionally teaches you wrongly, as a joke at the player's expense.

Fuck off and don't reply to me ever again.

Actually the steam version is based on the mobile version and has several problems.
store.steampowered.com/app/352220/
Check the bad reviews.

/thread

Yeah but new events, being able to tribe vs nonhumans and not running out of pigs.

Here's a shiny (You), shove it deep.

Why are you frustrated?

So I'm assuming that the steam version is just fucked then

I did see a recent KODP thread with the same picture a few days/weeks back.

And the first line of OP was the same as well.

I just can't understand niggers that keep creating template threads.

OK, I'll call that autism dedication so I'll tell you what I told you last time - we can have a comfy thread regurgitating /tg/ memes or you can keep pretending to be retarded. Your call, honestly.

And yes, having to fix the patrols after just about every raid, exploration or plague was a problem in the original version. Same shit with crops or hunters when you landclear or get/lose people or craftsmen when your market profitability changes/you get/lose trading routes.

He made three I know of since current year+2. Same OP, same related, same shitbait

Then why are you hellbent on shitposting instead of actually posting in line with the game?

Do you have aspergers?

Would you rather I posted something about paladins, faggot?

But why? I mean, what is the point of creating threads just to get the same posts?

I wonder aloud why Holla Forums has no actual game discussion. It's because of faggots like this.

haha meme! xDDDD

is this a Holla Forums approved post?

That's not the only thread that occasionally becomes re-created. Something not right.

I don't know. What made Holla Forums the shithole that it was? But yeah, if you can stand the godawful UI the new version (scurved, naturally) is unfortunately better. More content, more bugfixes.

daily reminder >>>/todd/ exists

You made the same thread few days ago nigger.