Holla Forums 2020

Holla Forums 2020

Drumgfd's trial at the UN will be next week, you guys think President Oprah will testify?

I can't believe how fucking shit the 2010s where.

HE'S GETTING IMPEACHED ANY MOMENT NOW!!
THIS TIME FOR SURE

Holla Forums 2020

everyone here still supports Trump after the gun confiscation bill of 2019 and the Dissolution of Mexico–United States border EO, r-right?
the war against Iran is going great but let's not talk about it

Holla Forums 2020

I can't believe president Hillary R Clinton just shot herself. Damn, Drumpf's revolutionary militia really must be rustling their jimmies, nothing but 88D chess ever since the globalists tried to backstab him out of power. 2 scoops, 2 genders, 2 american revolutions.

7 MORE YEARS Holla Forums

I can't believe how even shittier the 2020's are.

Holla Forums 2022
I'm glad they are pulling back on the diversity in the 8th reboot of spiderman and Miles Morales is just being played by a gay asian trans woman this time. Miles isn't a lesbian damn it, i don't care if that makes me an enemy of the state to say.

It's not all bad. You will be alive to steal the credit from the better men who died fighting and reap the rewards.

Anyone else getting Half Life 3 tomorrow? Amazon drone better not be late.

Well, hey, that doesn't sound so bad!
Thanks, user.

Not to mention all their waifus

G-guys? Where did everyone go? There hasn't been a post here or anywhere else on this site in weeks.

see

More like fortnight of the rope amirite?

I can't believe the entire film industry just crashed because of sexual harassment accusations!

Alright guys! I'm finally in line to be sacrificed to Goddess Emma! See you all on the other side!

what's the best place to discreetly buy wigs and toupees?

asking for a friend

I'm so glad that Star Wars: Episode XI is going to be exclusively made up of haggard Jewish women making passive-aggressive comments about Donald Trump. Really shows how the franchise has matured, tbh. On a side note, how many months has it been now since Alex Jones shot up that hospital?