Weird question, but in which games can I play as a mongol or some other steppe nomad type character...

Weird question, but in which games can I play as a mongol or some other steppe nomad type character? I have already played Mount & Blade to death, so no need to mention that one.

Real life.

Dominions 4, you can play as a mongol empire in the late age.

I assume strategies (real time or otherwise) are not what you're looking for?

civ 5?
total war

Both Mongols and Huns are top tier civs.

Too bad LA Tien Chi is the worst one

My Summer Car

**There shit, but i love any army where you can make a shit load of calvaary and run over the little fellows.

Mark of Kri

it's even historically accurate

So how much virtue signaling do want in your game?

Finns are white, though.

Mongols are fine. They had their own thing and weren't a guaranteed enemy of europe. Unlike the mudslimes.
You don't have to make up shit like KANGZ do, or make mudslimes look peaceful to put into the game.

What if OP is just Finnish and wants to connect with his roots?

that game was actually good

for being done by one single finngolian shitposter it had lots of features with the car and was pretty fun.
2bad it wasnt multiplayer nor hadmuch endgame
also fuck permadeath

is this some kind of nordic "WE WUZ MONGOLS AND KHANS N PERKELE" meme?

Finns are not white and in the black depths of their deepest bogdreams they see the faces of unborn khans.

Finns are proud Turanic folk indigenous to Europe unlike Indo-Pajeets.

Just jealous banter mostly.

What are you talking about nigger? Genghis Khan and his kids attacked Europe a shit ton. In fact they almost cleaved a path straight through to the Altanic sea, the only reason they stopped was because the current Khan died and they got recalled.

Genghis Khan himself ? Barely. He did the most damage to the muslims. So did Timur. It's after that and with the golden horde that they go to shit.

I-its just really sunny in the Mediterranean, I swear.

Don't worry OP, I too, want a good mongol game.

Total War Attila is actually good and also Huns are the hipster version of Mongols.

Reminder

Go play mount and blade, roam the steppes with your horde of horse archers, Dont ever try siegeing though khergit suck at siege.