Join server

NOPE

delete this.

Its weird but even some public servers are just a clique for a few people. Fucking lame. Been there though. Having a player name that's not
helps.Fucking faggots. Godamed.

Well you do seem to have a bad attitude I mea fucking seriously. Jesus.

Fucking Wargame

Multiplayer was a mistake.

thanks Holla Forums

>it works

you don't know the struggle of Australians when it comes to trying to play multiplayer games, especially not very popular + region locked ones.

I am guilty of this. I always try to kick the guy that is on top leader.it makes the game more competitive

Seriously though, why do you want to play with some of thee worst fucking people/kids video games have ever offered? Casual faggots?
They are either underage try hards mimicking their favorite attention cam whore. Dudebros who think referencing being high is still cool. GAMER GURLS who are just another brand of attention whores and last but not least the fucking faggots who talk and reference 4chan as IF THEY ARE ON FUCKING 4CHAN.
newfag click bait shit
What friends? You have no fucking "friends".

Old single player games and some new ones are the one good gaming platform to enjoy and encourage. Also fuck speedrunning, that shit is pure fucking garbage.

You're trying way too hard to fit in here. Also why the fuck would I play a real time tactical game against a computer?

The first time I played napoleonic wars I complained about how the game wasn't balanced and that the russians got raped every time and they all sperged at me and tried to act like historians and said I was "uneducated".
No, never mind. Just fuck those faggots they aren't worth ranting about.

I like the player diplomacy/fighting that AI can't give in strategy games.

If you've ever played and eu4 multiplayer session it can be quite fun and amusing.

Because testing your skills against other people is almost always funner than against a computer. Even against the worst of human opponents, the decisions made are different and more dynamic, and it adds another element of interesting randomness to make play engaging.

I think wanting a historical game to be balanced over historically accurate is pretty silly, user. There are plenty of other games for that.

Oh okay, so you are faggots. Glad to know.

Don't go near the NW scene. Some of thee most inbred retarded player base I have come across.

sage isn't a downvote, reddit

HAHA
You faggots are pathetic.

I didn't say I did? Who are you quoting?

OH MAN THIS PLACE IS FUCKING GREAT NOW!
I am going to go fucking murder Mark, fucking kike.

I'm sorry but I don't like getting my ass blown to pieces by a bunch of smug french men with cannons while I'm stuck with a stick. Though the main reason I mentioned that is because those fags took my dislike for imbalanced multiplayer experiences as being historically illiterate.

So you don't have an argument?

No, he doesn't, just report and filter him

The quality of a thread is not dependant on the OP, he can influence it of course but what truly determines a threads quality is the discussion within and you contribute nothing.

What are you playing? I'm an Austfag and have never had trouble with any server admins being faggots. 'stralia seems to be the last bastion of freedom in the west as nearly every server is fine with racism, sexism and swearing.

Being Australian is reason enough why you fuckers need to be banned
Stay on your death island

Cute attempt, but no.

Stop bumping template threads.
Oh wait, I forgot this place is reddit and cuckchan 2.0.
KILL YOURSELF

>buy game
>NO RACISM
>GAMERGIRLS

>hacker is on my team
>f11

This is why I stopped playing Ace of Spades.

It had absolutely nothing to do with your pony avatar or fursona.

You should have been kicked and I'm glad you were.

The game was pretty much over and I've been afk for a minute at most, I'm not going to stare at the server browser like a retard while I wait. The one thing Overmeme got right is its icon flashing once you get connected.

If this place is so bad, why don't you just leave? Are you this desperate for attention?

If the computer can kick your ass in a strategy game, multiplayer is going to destroy you so it's good for getting down the basics and getting your feet wet. Plus some things a player will never do is something a computer would do and vice versa so a computer opponent is it's own change of pace.

I have never seen a worse online community in my life.