What are some long-lasting games(Replayability or pure length)

Is anyone here really bored of waiting for good games, there were none that I remember during 2016.
Big question is, what do you play to pass the time over there? MMO's have great length but low quality so I'm tired of them.

For anyone who's looking for those themselves
Nuclear Throne
Enter the Gungeon
Darkest Dungeon (If you're so inclined)
I could have posted more examples but then I wouldn't have made this thread.

I'm going to get off the computer and become a helpful member of society here

Why good sir, have you ever heard of Fallout 4?
It's really one of the most innovative pieces of interactive media to this day, and it has infinite quests!

The Binding of Isaac
Xenoblade

You could've just said "Procedurally generated games."

If you're looking for roguelikes check out Crypt of the Necrodancer. It's got a great idea behind it and the soundtracks are really good. The main OST is done by the guy who did the original BoI's OST.
If you're into autism some autismblocks can go a long way. Minetest if you want something basic, Minecraft if you want Redstone and combat and Space Engineers if you want multi-grid autisming and programming.
The original Killing Floor has a lot of replayability. It also has a lot of grinding, but if you can find someone to play with it's good.
If you have a 3DS get Monster Hunter 4U. If you don't emulate MH Freedom Unite. The MonHun games are shit, then good, then addictive. You'll have to throw yourself at them a few times, but once it clicks they're great timesinks.

I'm still playing Civ 4. That's some pretty good lasting if you ask me.

dc stone soup

Apologies but I'm a bit put off by those automatic search/fight buttons

So dont use them. I only use automatic search, and only when im done with a level to find any corner I left undiscovered

They are useful only on low level.

Rimworld.
Brogue.
Any civilization.
Invisible Inc.
Survival Crisis Z

Anyways, since this thread is flying, I'd also like to mention Spelunky. Procedural generation platformer.

Persona 3.

This, basically. If you do auto anything after a few levels, you'll fall into traps, get ambushed and die instantly

Terraria is a good time sink.
My personal most played game on Steam

I agree with this man!

If you want to waste your life play a MobA and get hooked on the slot-machine mechanics.

thief fms

Nope, plenty of stuff to play last year and this year is looking even better. Try not playing western garbage.

virtual novels aren't games.

Etrian Odyssey games. Various farming sims like Rune Factory 4.

I have been really enjoying this one. Being able to travel to and raid other settlements is really fun. It's almost like an rts but in a colony sim.

X series.
Wizardry 6-8 with the same party
Most dungeon crawlers (Class of Heroes, Etrian Odyssey, Elminage)
Monster Hunter. Especially if you throw in multiplayer.
The Sims
Disgaea series