So did anybody say what this game actually has going for it yet?

Obviously SJW trash doesn't count.

Oh hey, another of those threads.

Nobody cares.

That is, having an ugly chick lead or having Niggers around aren't actually points for it.

Found the Sonygger.

I couldn't care less for this game, but seeing as some fags can't stop bringing it, what's the SJW trash that you talk about? It's not the first post that mentions it without any examples

I think it's that they made this game with a checklist in mind and are bragging about it like its some accomplishment.

The people making these games at the moment really believe diversity and representation are key selling points for a game, when they are the least important, and so far they've really only been bragging about the diversity, and graphics that only manage to look good in screenshots.

racemixing vikings

It's a great game.
I'd go as far as saying that I'd put it next to the likes of Skyrim and Bioshock Infinite. In the trash.

So this was written by a woman?

okay, now it's crystal clear
gaming bubble burst can't come soon enough

Might be the fucking robot dinosaurs.

That's about it though.

I'm sure there's a thread up for this game already. If there isn't it doesn't mean you should make one.

It's going to be the Witcher 3 with robosauruses and inexplicable modern leftism. Will probably be shit, but the robosaurs are well designed.

This game reminds me of The Last of Us or No Man's Sky where it shows the obviously fake bullshit sequences for a trailer and the gaming press are more interested in promoting the next big thing than noticing it's just another 4-6 out of ten action game that theyll say is 8 which only deserves your attention if the theme interests you.

I, for one, think the idea of hunting robot dinosaurs with a bow and arrow is the stupidest thing since the order put you in the profession of a werewolf hunter in order to fight revolutionaries behind waist high covor.

At this point I feel bad for the games this happens to. They're just Shiney games that could find acceptance as a niche little title but gaming press has to pretend like every game is the next cultural milestone of the medium and pretend like they're the next coming of christ.

It's a PS4 exclusives so it justifies your purchase of a Bloodborn box

I forgot that game even existed

Bump, cuz I was accussed of being sonygger in one of those threads.

It's a robot bow and arrow.

A robot bow and arrow is still a bow and arrow. Who the fuck cares?

Full price games are the worst shafting available to consumers in this industry. I don't even take pity on these adults. People have to be pretty dumb to hop on that cock.

Oh god, this is actual footage…

why even crop out the best parts?

That cover didn't make me think it was a Bioware game.

this is what happens when you use motion capture on Michael J. Fox and then use it on a video game character.

It's a PS exlusive so it will sell like hotcakes.

Why would sonyggers even bother defending this shit when we have Nioh?

This shit is as bad as the original Resident Evil

Because Ni-oH is a third party title that Sony paid for; meaning at some point in the future, there is a possibility that it could go multiplatform unless they bought exclusive rights for the IP, that's a different story. On the other hand, this is developed by one of Sony's studios, so this game is the equivalent of a Nintendo title that is developed by GameFreak or HAL labs. It's indicative of the type of games Sony personally want to produce.

It's amazing just how many steps back AAA vidya has taken isn't it?

They focused solely on making the graphics look nice, story(with shit writers), and diversity… meanwhile this looks to play worse than a mediocre PS1 video game, the voice directing is atrocious, the animations are stiff and unnatural, and the art direction is bland.

This game had more going for it when I thought it was a Ninja Theory game. at least then it could have been comically edgy.

The mech trex looked cool

At least OG RE1 had hilariously bad voice acting that becomes endearing.
This is just bad/

Robot dinosaurs?

Neat. Never heard of this game, what's it about?

More like dinosaurs replaced by robots.

So it turns out that all the humans are just robots themselves and you have to choose between killing all the weird not-humans who are actually cyborgs or killing all the dinosaur robots.

Awful plot. Rental.

If the game had anything close to this I would probably play it. But if it ever had anything like this it would be all over the promotional material and we'd be seeing levels and combat system videos instead of nothing.

Think nu-tomb raider.

This game just looks bland as fuck. More mass market trash designed to appeal to the lowest common denominator.
Not to mention Ashley Burch is the main VA.

It's going to sell millions and be championed as the feminist game of the year.

Now I want a game where you go around capturing dinosaurs and then get to outfit them Mechwarrior style.

>Fallout is trash now
>Elder Scrolls is trash now

All i want is a new comfy open world RPG or at least Action-RPGish game where i can dick around. Why is that so difficult?

Sadly that would require effort from the heads of the dev team figuring out unique and interlocking systems, rather than flushing millions of dollars down the graphics hole so all the work is done by artists instead.

But Bethesda graphics are shit.

Have you heard of Dragon's Dogma?
Here's a bit of advice for you
Most good games since 2000 are made by nips

Who gives a shit?

far cry 1 was great

didn't mean to flag

B-but look at all those machine beast gameplay videos that tell you the different ways you can face them and their obvious weaknesses. It's so diverse and varied!

Fucking hell, my brother pre-ordered this garbage and i cant even convince him not to. He was even thinking about getting nioh or nier, but he chose this trash. I am not looking forward to listening to burch talk all day.

Check out risen and gothic

Judging from the thumbnail used to promote the game on steam, Ark apparently has that, but it's also complete shit, so the wait for quality continues for eternity.

Even MHX is better than this.

Yeah, but you can objectively see where the work goes in each game for them… and if they actually expanded a system for once now that they've done streamlined everything we might actually see some real good come out of them.

All I can think of this game is…

"Oh it's coming out the same time as Zelda BOTW? That's unfortunate."

I don't see the whole diversity argument when everyone is a fucking caveman.
I mean diversity thrash always goes for the WE WUZ bullshit that makes every minority a flawless paragon of humanity, see the nigger sorcerer in Dragon Age.

More webms please

My guess it's because these people can't stomach scripting, acting and animating violence against anyone that's part of an "opressed" group. So making a caveman game where you kill those ugly dark skinned fucks for being different wouldn't be acceptable, even though more logical.

1 and 2 were quite good
3 and 4 were mediocre but still good for some mindless dumb fun here and there
primal was a mistake

That's exactly what it is, they don't want their representation to just be representation, they want massive mary sues that can do no wrong.

did the game came out
i will be honest when i saw it on E3 i though it to be pretty bland