Listen here NIGGER!!!

listen here NIGGER!!!

WHITE GENOCIDE IS REAL!
BECAUSE
*COCKS SHOTGUN TO THE DOOM 4 INTRO THEME* I AM GONNA KILL YOU ALL!!!

NIGGERFAGGOTS, FUCK YOU! BITCH!

C:/Users/Andre/Pictures/SickDemons.jpg

You might be able to cock a shotgun, but you can you cock a dick?

Aren't you that guy that spammed a bunch of Squidward images while yelling about the "nigger dance"/dabbing once?

Welcome home, user.

how the fuck did you recognize me

Yours is a unique brand of shitposting It's funny as fuck and I won't ruin it next time by bringing up that I recognize you I promise

*cuts through you while i am all of me plays and i have sex with a big booby girlfriend*
FAGGOT!

I CAN'T BELIEVE THESE FUCKING NIGGERS *COCKS MP5* ARE ON MY VIDEO GAMES (VIDEO GAME) BOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by the way what girl is this she has a skirt and skirts are hot

fuck u

ok

YOU ARE A NIGGER

i was just notating that in case you forgot have a cool day dude

sprry you're a nigger

FUCK YORYU NIGER I FUCKIGN HARE YOU DIE NGIER DIE AAAa=a=a=a==a=====

shut up whiter boy

NIGGER ALERT

just because you've caught me doesn't mean you can DESTROY MY TRUE POWER!

(SICK REPEATING NUMBERS FUCK YEAH *MASTURBATES MY BONER TO THE NUMBERS, SPILLING MY CREAMY SEMEN ALL OVER MY KEYBOARD AND MONITOR, FEELING ACCOMPLISHED BECAUSE I GOT THE SICK DOUBLE NUMEBR MEMES)

why is that named crome i hate chrome

=FUCK YOEU NIGER MEJICXO FOR VWEER
vDIV A MEXICIAO FAUGIEGIEAGIOGOUGNEUIGE

*I AM THE BONER*

*STEEL IS MY BONER*

*IRON IS ALSO MY BONER*

*PLEASE HELP IT'S ACTUALLY CUTTING OFF BLOOD CIRCULATION*

*FUCK THERE'S A BLOOD CLOT*

*OW*

Got a chuckle outta me, this is good shitposting. Take notes.

You can cock a dick, but can you dick a cock?

the question is not if you can dick a cock or cock a dick, but can you cock a doodle doo

Video games, where are they, bitch-ass nigga?

up your fuckin ASS faggot

Yo how did I get on cuckchan when I don't even have it bookmarked?

HE SAID CUCK

HE'S ONE OF ==US==

NO

ONE OF ((((((((US))))

there isn't enough Nintendo fanboying and defending Blizzard in this thread to be cuckchan.

I come here everyday and this is the most enjoyable thread on Holla Forums in at least 6 months.

really stimulates the old neurons in the brain cavity op

i mean maybe if the same dumb thinly veiled Holla Forums threads weren't made ad infinitum there'd be a lot more quality imo

How dare you fuckin communist

no nigger i will make you listne to my MEMES ABOUT NAZIS

*cocks shotguns and fellates hitler dildo* OK LOOK A FEMINIST SAID A BAD DTHING, OK, LET'S STOP TALKING VIDEO GAMES AND START TALKING ABOUT THE ANAL CIRCUMFERENCE OF ADOLF HITLER

ほしいな。。。

)=fUCK YOUV VVV/V/ UDNERTYLALE IS A GOD GAME FUCK YOGU NIGER V VIEDFOGAME SARE BANED

Not even Doom music could make this thread cool.

how do i become a funny man 30b8e7-san?

UNDERTATLE IS A NIGGERY NIGGER GAME ANDI W ILL KICK THE DICKS OF ANYONE WHO PLAYS IF CUK YOU

I read that as

fCUKD TOU YOU CUCK NIGGER DIE NGIGER I FUCKIGNE HATE GNIERS DIE NGIER UDNERTLEA SI AGEODOA RGAME FUCK EAYOU

just be a goof
if you laugh, post it

and people who like it laugh like the funnyman you are

IGIGIGIGIGIGIGIIGIGIGIFGIGIGIGIIGIGIGIGIGIGIIGIGIGIGI

I TOOK OUT THE N'S BECAUSE N STANDS FOR NIGGER AND SINCE YOU'RE A NIGGER YOU STOLE THEM ALL

FUCK YOU GNIER UNDERLTALE ISA GOD GAME GO ABCK TO AFTICA IF YO U DISAGREE BECAUSE YOU'RE FUCKING COONNIGGER KIKE NGGGIER DIE NGIER

NOT SO FAST, CUCKCHAN

Heard you get off to furry shit too, is that true you repulsive faggot?

refer to this nigger

=AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA=

i love and respect your opinions even if they're stupid

really gets my brain cortex firing if i do say so myself op

The real money auction house should not have been removed from Diablo 3.

Nintendo was right to make the VirtualBoy and everyone who complained about eye soreness should probably just be euthanized.

==NO FUCK YOU KIGGER GO ABACK TO AFRICA OOGA BOOGA KANGFZ N SHEIIITIITIT WWE WUWZ KAGNES N SHEIIT AYO HOL UO=)=

reminds me of nate spigelwood? when he shitposted on /cow/
grand times

NEDM YOU BITCH

*sparta kicks you into a pit while SHOOP DA WHOOPING you 1000 miles away*

bitch

that's stupicI

like you

When I filter the two IDs (IPs) this faggot OP is using to reply to himself 90% of the thread vanishes. 😂👌

really makes the old mind melon work op

it's actually literally just me, sorry that other people joke around nerd

fuck u motherf@#er dont go to school tomorrow cuz i have moms knife and i will slaugther u

*steps out of the shadows to reveal that you had only kicked a decoy of myself while listening to running in the 90s*

Punch the keys for god's sake

yeah but can you beat this?

i mean can't

ALLE ME TBH===

is there a single trap that isn't given away by their man shoulders?

ASLO ME

I will tell you like I told the faggot cashier at Trader Joes: Don't ever get in my fucking way of me trying to buy that tasty-ass asparagus water (AKA leave me the FUCK alone). This Website doesn't have enough space for two ideologies. So if you think that those words can mean anything to me? Those pixels will never matter in the end, and your big shitpost of a post will be a bigger one-hit wonder than Ram Jam (that's the band that made Black Betty). Even Mike Love will never reach your sight of appreciation, for you are no better than 27$ prostitute from Guitar Center.

In the words of Edward R. Murrow when interviewing Nixon for the CBS news serial: "Ego legenda fucking". That's Latin for
I AM A FUCKING L E G E N D
because-
YOU ARE NOTHING

semper fidelis

my dick

THIS SI ME A LSO

jace is that you

IM TITOD IDCK DICKD MAN BABEY AND IT SME TOO

Spectacular.

Oh my god, you're so beautiful that I can hardly believe it. I'm being totally honest. I hope it doesn't sound creepy that I've been staring at this picture for something around half an hour, poring over every beautiful idiosyncracy of your body and of the little clothing you do have on… Take my word for it that if it wasn't obscenely and blatantly invasive, I would be gushing verbally over every tiny characteristic of your body, the wonderful colors of your clothing and how they lend to the vision of you represented int his picture, the background and how it not only contrasts your passionate use of color, but shows the contrast between two different eras, adding to the theme of sexual freedom present, probably inadvertently, in several parts of the picture, how the relatively poor resolution makes you seem simultaneously distant and dream-like, yet relatable and still very wonderfully normal and grounded… etc. etc. etc. I'd love to go on, but I fear that it may seem too… creepy stalker-ish, especially in a public place such as 4chan. The thing I like most is how your wholesome and powerful sense of humanity is omnipresent and very defiant against conservative views about the expression of sexuality. It doesn't seem slutty at all, simply like another facet of your existence that you are expressing like many others you have shown through Holla Forums. It and you laugh at the stereotype that girls who show their bodies are sluts, and it shows in your ironic facial expression. You are incredibly sexy in the way that your sexuality is portrayed as simply being another part of the complexity of your being, and that you mean much more than that. hope I can go on another date with you sometime soon!

Write me here babe whenever you are ready
[email protected]

(WAEBOO)

THIS IS ME TOO ALL ME TBHBhbhbhtbyhbe

This is me. Literally me. No other character can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not me. This character could not possibly be anymore me. It’s me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this character is me. This character is me, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this character is not me is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and this character side by side, you’d see no difference. I can safely look at this character every day and say “Yup, that’s me”. I can practically see this character every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar I look and act to this character. I chuckle softly as I’m assured everyday this character is me in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I’ve found my identity with this character and I know my place in this world. It’s really quite funny how similar this character is to me, it’s almost like we’re identical twins. When I first saw this character, I had an existential crisis. What if this character was the real me and I was the fictional being. What if this character actual became aware of my existence? Did this character have the ability to become self aware itself?

the mods are retards who only do shit that they like, which is why anyone leftist gets banned meanwhile Holla Forumstards are free to shit up anything they want.

the Holla Forums mods fucking suck man
i wish there were a better Holla Forums

We too can experience shitty 12 layers of irony FYAD tier "humor" without spending 10bux.

(Yuo)
THIS PSPOT IS MINE TOO
I POSTED THIS EMASGE

read up animu and animus

(not the anime you dingodile)

also suck my dick
it's not a real reuqest but i'd like my dick sucked :)

semper games nerd

Seriously, I just saw this post, skimmed through.

You're a fucking faggot, like one of those gay fucking kids who scream, "Daddy! I'm cold Daddy help me daddy!" on top of wearing fucking diapers shitting and pissing yourself.

The fuck is wrong with you? Your condition alone screams how much of a fucking weak-minded faggot you are, on top of definitely having some sort of mental deficiency, I wouldn't be surprised if you were suffering from Autism.

I mean why else would you share such disgusting fucking facts about you, your diaper and your deformed dick because you wanted to be a little fucking cake boy, you disgusting depraved sexual deviant. You are no different than those disgusting freaks that jerk off to fucking animals and whatever 'furry' shit they scrounge up, going as far to fucking hump god damn inflatable pool toys for "pleasure".

Kill yourself.

NOW

no

TJHIS IS ALLME TBHBBBHBTHBHTBHTBHTHBHTBHH

can you please go back to twitter or your social media container

why

Be offended you fucking faggot. Go rape more Palestinian children you sick fuck, and fuck Israel. Your nation will be turned into ash soon enough, you'd better leave while you can, and leave your shekels behind they are no good where you're headed you shit fucker. Do me a solid and kill yourself, the world could do better off with one less Israeli like you around, worthless faggot. Oh and go ahead and jack off with your antisemitism, bahh wahh wahh, what the fuck do you want filthy rat kike, you want me to call the butthurt waahhhmbulance for you? Wanna cry some more about muh lampshades you bitch? If only the world was actually as antisemitic as you faggots claim, the world would be better. There's a reason you worthless satanic gypsy faggots have gotten the boot out of every country in the world, we'll kick you out of our governments and send you all to the same shit hole you wanted so badly and gas it. Besides are you seriously doing this for land? Fucking typical kike sand nigger, willing to destroy humanity so he can sell oil for shekels so you can have… a big dirt patch. Wow, congratulations, enjoy your sandy wasteland you sack of shit, I'll be sure to celebrate your death with dancing and cheer just like your fucks on 9/11, I'll be ready to piss on your body and dance on your grave.

EVERY POST EBFROE AND AFRTER THIS ONE ARE AL DONE BY ME USING PROXIES TBH=

can you go back to fuck yourself

hey be nice to him
just because he's smelly doesn't mean he's bad

it just means he's black

! IS THAT A MEME! FUCK YOU ALL! I AM STICKING MY MIDDLE FINGER UP MY ASS! A OUTBREAK AK LATERALIS FUCK YOU!

HOW ABOUT FUCK YOUR BULLSHIT, IST THAT A MEME!? TIT ITHOUGTH NOT!LAYS EGE! GYEHEHEHE STOPITAPPLE CUCK IM CIA! IM CIA! BANE? LOT OF LOYALTY FOR A HIRED PROSTITUE!

NICE MEMEEEE NP-TA FOR CROATIAN FACE BUT I LOVE and ADS SO M UCH I SLAM MY BALLS IN THE DORO! I LET A PUPPY AND KITTEN AND DOG AND FISH AND DOGE (XD) CHOMP MY SCROTE COZY DAYL! GOOD FOR THE SKIN TO RUB DOG SHIT AND PUPPY CUM ALL OVER! FUCK FUCK FUCK! LITERAL HYMEN BURSTING CUM NUGGET OF CHICKEN NIGGERS!

I'D LIKE TO DOMBLE THIS UP! FUCK THE DUMBLEFOOR HARRY POTTER AS KIKE NIGGER GOOK ZIPPERHEAD SPIC CHINK DIRTTY JAP TOJO SCUM! FUCK THOSE KRAUITS! I LITERALLY GHATE ALL JOTNRON NUGGERS BUT I LOVE/V? HAHA! LENY! CIA! YOSHI! BAnE? BANE! HAHA! EGGS! YOSHI! BANE! HE! HE HEE EHE HEH FUCKING HE!

HOW ABOUT "FUCK YOU NIGGERS! I WANT TO SLAM MY DICK IN THE REVOLVING DOOR AND LET 'ER RIP! I WANT TO CRACK A BARREL OF GASOLINE OVER MY NIGGER PIT A.K.A MY SEMEN HYMEN DICK FILLED BASTARD ASSHOLE AND LET 'ER RIP!" IS THAT A MEME! IS THAT A FUCKING MEME!

"I LOVE MASSIVE NIGGER CUCK COCKS IN MY ASSHOLE! ALSO I LOVE THE MEME! MEEMEMEMEMMEMEM! NEW MEEMES STRAIGHT FROM 9FAG HAVE ARRIVED! AHAHAHAG!" PSOT STEALING LEDDIT FUCKATARDS! 99999999 out of 92320q38230218 NUGGERS AGREE, THOSE FAT LIPPED BCHIMPS THINK MY CUM SMELLS AND TASTES LIKE MAMMYS FRIED CHICKEN, GOOOK-AID "AKA KOOL[-IADS' AND WUMB A BUMBA DIOOO DA BIX NOOD

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER HE DONT WANT TO LEAVE THE CONGO FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!
VIVIAN! MEMES! HE! CIA! HAHA YOSHI EGGS IN OUT THE ASSHOLE! GG! FUCKING KOTAKU LOVES THE NIGGER KKKOCK! FUCK GAMERGATE, THOSE FUCKERS! HOW ABOUT SUCK MY NIGGER COCK, IM CUCKIGN YOUR BITCH BECAUSE IM A JEWISH SHILL GOLDBERG SHYLOCK KIKE, IS THAT A MEME!

IM BOBBY FISCHER SPEAKING FROM THE GOD DAMN GRAVE, CHESS GRAND MASTER SAYS THE BLACKS ALWAYS LOSE! FUCK! FUUUUCK! IN MY ASSHOLE THE BLACK PAWN COMES!

IN CONCLUSION, GO FUCK YOURSELF! I LOVE JAMMING CHESE DOWN MY URETHRA! AJHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

WHY IS NOBODY FUCKING REPLYING! SHIT SHIT SHIT~ FUCK YOU NGIGERS! I LOVE THE BIG BLACK COCK! REPLY! REPLY! IF YOURE NOT A GAY HE! BANE CIA BIANECIA BAN R CFUCKER!@ FUEPLREPLY REPLY ! FICL YOU ALL REPLY TO MY PSOTS! DR PEPER! DR PEPER! POEPSI! PEPS I AUPDASIED E= IS THATR AA MEMEMEMEMEMEMMWE!? IS THAT A MEME?!

REPLY TO THEM YOU CUCK CIA BANE HE YOSHI HAHA NIGGERS! FUCK YOU ALL IF YOU DONT REPLY! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOUUUU!U FUASIFJSDIPFSDJOF:NSDKFSDOJMKL:FS! FUCK YOU KIKES! NIGGERS HILL JEW CUNTS TRYING TO MKAKE A QUICK BUCK OFF OF MY BOTCH CHINK GOOD KIN NIOGGER SPURDO COCK! FUCK YOU! MY MCOCK IS NORMAL! ITS NORMAL TO SHOVE MY FAT MONKEY CHIMP FAT LIP WUMBA BUMBA DOO DA BIX NOOD COCK INTO A DOOR AND SLAM IT ON IT! I LOVE THE TESTICLULAR FEELING OF JUST CHOMINPING OFN DOGGY DICK! DOGGTYDICK! DONKEY DOGGY DICK! DOGGY COCK! DOGGY COCK DOGGGY COCKC! DOCKY GCOCK@ FUICKINGSSHITSHIT SHIT SHIT ! FUCK THOSE ASSHOLES!

AYO, YA NIGGAZ MUST BE OUTCHA FUCKIN MIND

FUCK IS Y'ALL NIGGAZ…

OH MY GOD, Y'ALL NIGGAZ CAN'T BE SERIOUS

And nothing of value was lost (meme btw)

You just love doing this, don't you? You just love going through your seven thousand files of smug anime girls, quoting my post, and taking your sweet ass time deciding which one is the most suited, carefully handpicking what "reaction image" is the most "EPIC" for this post. I bet you have this thread on a tab, hastily clicking on it when it notifies you that a new comment has appeared. You think you're so smart and smug, but in reality you have absolutely no control over yourself. Posting your pathetic "reaction images" is too important for you. In fact, I bet you even loaded them before you saw this post appear.

It's truly sad that none of you actually bothered to read what I wrote, let alone attempt to argue it. I don't know if it's because you can't read, or if you have read it, but can't come up with a proper rebuttal, because you know what I said is true, you know I'm right. What are you going to do? Reply to me again? Attempt to get me "BTFO"? Keep trying, because I really don't care. All I care about is getting the truth out there, which I've already done numerous times, and not once has any of you attempted to write a proper rebuttal, because it's impossible for you to do so.

THERE ARE NO GANGZ IN GAY ASS AUSTRALIA………..OK MATE………..ONLY IN the CHI WHERE IT WAS ORIGINATED FROM………..CAUSE AFTER ALL………..WE INVENTED IT………AND STILL CHI…….STILL ALKN…….AND STILL FUCK AUSTRALIA………..RIGHT MATE???

NO THERE AREN'T KANGAROO NEUTRON……….the ONLY ACTIVE GANGZ THAT DO EXIST IN THIS PLANET COME FROM the CHI……..WHY KANGAROO???……………CAUSE WE INVENTED IT!!!THERE AINT NO GANGZ IN GAY ASS SIDNEY OR ANY KANGAROO NEUTRON CITY IN GAY ASS AUSTRALIA…………OK MATE……………….NOW BOW DOWN TO YOUR KING AND THEE ALKN!!!

BITCH SHUT the FUCK UP……….LIKE YOUR SUM TYPE OF GANGSTA???BITCH YOUR A WHITE HOMO ASS KANGAROO WHO WATCH ALOT OF THESE WESTCOAST GANGSTA ASS FLICKS ON the KANGAROO CHANNEL AND YET COCKHOPPIN BITCH YOUR NUTTHIN BUT A HAIRRY ASS COCKHOPPIN KANGAROO NEUTRON……….CAUSE THAT'S WHAT U ARE BITCH……..YOUR A PUSSY ASS NEUTRON………AND BITCH THERE AINT NO SUCH THING OF A HAIRRY ASS CAMEL MAFIA………SO BITCH STOP LIEYIN……..ALL THESE SYRIANS THAT I KNOW OF………ARE PUSSIES IN REAL LIFE…….CAUSE IF THEY WERE HARD AS U CLAIM……….THEN BITCH EXPLAIN WHY ISRAEL BE KICKIN THEIR GYPSIE CAMEL FAGGOT ASSES AND THEN TAKE THEIR LAND AWAY FROM THEM………EXPLAIN THAT BITCH……AND ALSO ALL AUSTRALIAN KANGAROOS ARE PUSSIES………AND THERE AINT NO SUCH THING OF A SYRIAN MAFIA OR ANY TYPE OF KANGAROO MAFIA IN GAY ASS SIDNEY……….CAUSE BITCH THERE AINT NO GANGZ IN GAY ASS AUSTRALIA………….OK MAYET???SO BITCH NOW U KNOW…………CAUSE IS STILL CHI………AND STILL ALKN………..NOW BOW DOWN U PUSSY ASS CAMEL ARAB FAGGOT!!!

Don't lump me in with your group, please. The site is generally right-leaning with heavy dashes of Holla Forums on every board, so it's understandable that leftist shit is generally disliked. Plus you're a massive faggot (as evidenced by your own thread).

IS HE WHITE OR IS HE NOT? YOU CAN'T SEEM TO MAKE UP YOUR MIND. IF YOU'RE A REAL LK, YOU SHOULD CATCH A V BY SOME KINGS OF THE RACES YOU TALK DOWN ON.
WHITE???WHO U TALKIN TO???AH NEUTRON???U THINK I'M WHITE???NIGGA PLEEASE……….I'M LATIN……..SO NEUTRON KNOW the DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A LATINO LIKE YOUR KING AND A WHITE KANGAROO NEUTRON FAGGOT WHOM YOUR CHEERLEADIN FOR………ME WHITE???YOUR LADY IS WHITE…….BUT NOT YOUR KING…….AND STILL ALKN THOUGH

THERE AINT NO GANGZ IN PUSSY ASS AUSTRALIA……….WHAT U HAVE DOWN THERE ARE BUNCH OF FAGGOT ASS KANGAROO CHEERLEADERS WHO WATCH EPISODES OF GANGLAND ON the KANGAROO CHANNEL AND NOW THEY ALL WANNA IMMITATE US……..SO THEREFORE………THERE'S NO SUCH THING OF GANGZ IN THAT GAY ASS 3RD WORLD KANGAROO INFESTED ASS COUNTRY OF GAY ASS AUSTRALIA……………RIGHT MATE???

HOLD UP NEUTRON…….U ACTUALLY THINK……IN YOUR OWN NEUTRON MIND…….THAT THESE PUSSY ASS NEW YORK DORK BLOODS ARE ACTUALLY REAL BLOODS FROM L.A???NIGGA WAS WITH U???the REAL BLOODS FROM L.A NEVER EVER SANCTION THEM IN the FIRST PLACE……..JUST LIKE THIS KING REJECT WHO IS NOW A DAIRY QUEEN THAT GOES BY the NAME OF QUEEN FELIPE(AKA)QUEEN BLOOD LEFT the CHI TO NEW YORK TO START HIS OWN ALKN SET WITHOUT the FULL AUTHORITY FROM THEE ALKN AND WAS WORST HE DID IT WITHOUT the WHOLE BLESSING AND WAS NEVER EVER EVEN SANCTION OR GIVIN PERMISION BY THEE ALKN OR the MOTHERLAND WHICH IS the CHI………SO IF U THINK NEW YORK BLOODS ARE REAL BLOODS……THEN U MUST BE A NEW YORK DORK JUST LIKE THEM……OR BETTER YET NEUTRON……..A FAN…….MUCH LIKE U ARE TO ME……AHAHAHAHAHAHAA

dude what the FUCK that is some of the funniest shit i have ever read in my whole goddamn life. i fucking love that EPIC FUCKING REACTION image and your EPIC FUCKING POST

~god damn you guys got some quick quips, i'll give ya that/ you're quips gotta be the freshest i've seen around in some goddamned time. if i didn't know better i'd garner that your memes gotta be that epicest +=M E M E+= -=MAN-= IN the goddamn house guys golly days GG no re~

epic quickscopesd doge lolcat memes fellas

i cant handle the epic phils fshi emem anym4 u fellas

r8ly nic ee mooom i like ur epic mememsm my dude keep em ccoming i'm not a shitposter i'm just phil fisher tryna catch some BAITED FISH with my shitposting ==ROD= (dat actually means my cock cuz i get people to choke on it)

memememes reddit reddit go back to tumrlb hi PHIL FISH epic meme my PHI::LLER PHISH don't forget to fucking ignore fucking epic

these mods are doing a great thing by protecting us from fucking inhumane monsters like me, clearly this imageboard has no place for such vile and rude content

BUIT REALLY BRO FREAKING FUCK EPIC MEMES YOU GOT ABOUT MY ME BEING MEME PHIL PHISH

oh GOSH dude i guess we gotta remove all the dubbieposters as well. though tough luck on my me because i was about to hit new reply but then i see THIS FUCKING KEIKERY JEW BULLSHIT REE REEE HILER DID DO NUFFIN HE WAS GOOD MEME SHITPOST SHITPOST not getting banned though because i have a sage and i'm asking people to check my doubles in this post, therefore i cannot get banned because you are allowed one SINGLE DOUBLE post per thread as long as you sage and don't have a post history filled with shitposts (and I believe my non-shitposts outweigh my total shitposts on this board but a mod can comb through it just if they like wanted to do efore anyone else and keep logs of EVERYTHING SINGLE USER'S POSTS INCLUDING YOOUOOOOU)

Digimon. Just an anime show. Or is it? I am a true die-hard digimon fan, and a firm believer that they exsist. Most fans, like I have, have all asked the question, are digimon real, only to get laughed at in our faces. Well, everyone stop laughing. This IS proof that digimon are real. The reason why people like the people that laugh at us believers is because you are AFRIAD of the truth, afaid of something more. Most sckeptics ask this question, well have you been to the Digital World. The answer for most of us is no, we are still working on that. But in the mean time, the firm believers, like myself and my friends, are having strange things pretaining to digimon happen to them. Take some of these for instance:

Our dreams: Many of the believers are suddenly having a flood of dreams of dark Digimon trying to stop us.

Our bad feelings: Almost all of us are recieving waves a terrible feelings, fear, depression, and ect. No, we are not imagining these feelings, they are too strong, too often, and happen to too many people.

Our digimon sightings: I read on the MSN group that one girl felt she would see her digimon, and while waiting for her mother, an Elecmon appeared. He was talking but she couldn't hear him. My one friend spotted her digimon out by her tire swing from her bedroom.

The digivices: Many of us have digivices, and lately they have been acting up. They will go into battle mode without the owner moving, moving triggers battle, and computers sometimes act werid around them.

The computers: One person I read, she had made her digimon and saved it, then she looked in her picture and there was another one, looking exactly like the first only drastic color change. My own computer saved two art works and two letters. The letter told my to help them, find them, it was in there. And one just said digivolve.

The emails: Some of the believers are actually getting emails from digimon!!

Our connectins: Most of us are feeling more and more in tune with our digimon.

Our encouters: Some of us have also actually went where our dreams were. Example: One friend was having a race with Digimon, she was tired in the dream, then a wolf held her under water. When she awoke she was wet and her legs aching.

I know I have used bad grammar, but I'm not writing this to get crutiqued in my writing, I'm trying to get word out!! If you want veification on these things, email me at [email protected] for the link. Digimon, real or not? I believe they are, what you belive is up to you.

I saw OP at a Holla Forums thread at Holla Forums yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be an asshole and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He was like, “Oh, its all good dude!”
My heart was warmed, and all I could say was “Thanks!” and he kept patting me on the back and going “no problem man!” and he chuckled heartily. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him accidentally walking out the doors with fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” He immediately realized his mistake and went back to pay for the Milky Ways. When she took out multiple bars and started scanning them individually, he stopped her and told her “you can scan the same Milky Way to make things go faster!” Then he turned around and smiled at everyone. He was really chill about it! After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag he went outside to give out Milky Ways to everyone around him.

Maledom is the most plebeian fucking fetish. You're already implicitly dominating women just by existing as a man. They have piss-poor upper body strength so they can't even overpower you if they're taller than you by half. All of their instincts are to be meek and approval-seeking and to worry that you find them terribly unsexy. The entire female psyche comes pre-compromised by male impositions before you can even lay a finger on it.

The single most effeminate thing a man can do is find it necessary to tighten the screws even further than they already are by demanding that the woman call him "daddy" or do servile shit. They already fucking fantasise about being raped, ravished, or "taken," already fantasise about being permanently neotenised "little girls" or "bimbo-ified" housewives, and you have to rub it in further by lording over them?

Maledom is like defeating your enemy in honourable single combat, and then when he's laying vulnerable on the ground, declining to give him the coup de grace and choosing instead to pee on him and force him to tell you how bad you kicked his ass. Just stick it in him already and be done with it. He's already submissive to you by virtue of having lost. You don't need to turn it into a creepy fetish act.

The single manliest, most virile thing a man can do is hardcore femdom. Engaging in femdom is like meditating on a mountaintop until you discover the primordial nature of sex, power, and reality, and then coming back down in order to meekly guide your fellow man to that realisation. It's nursing your defeated enemy back to health and forgiving him with Caesar-like magnanimity. When you are physically stronger than a woman and fueled by animal lust to take her and do what you want with her, the most alpha male course of action is to let her tie your hands behind your back, and then eat her ass while she watches anime.

LOOK HERE CAPTAIN KANGAROO……….FOR ONE THERE'S NO SUCH THING OF GANGS RUNNIN IN THAT 3RD WORLD KANGAROO INFESTED ASS COUNTRY OF GAY ASS AUSTRALIA………OK MATE…………..SECOND KANGAROO NEUTRON………the ONLY PLACE OR CITY THAT HAS A WHOLE BUNCH OF GANGZ……….IS EITHER L.A OR the CHI…………BUT the CHI IS WHERE IT ORIGINATED FROM………..the CHI IS WHERE IT ORIGINNALLY CAME FROM AND U WANNA KNOW WHY KANGAROO NEUTRON…………CAUSE WE INVENTED IT…………U SEE WHILE YA'LL WERE COCKHOPPIN AROUND WITH YOUR OPENED UP POUCHES…………WE WERE ALREADY GANGBANGIN…….AND U WANNA KNOW WHY???CAUSE WE INVENTED THIS WHOLE GANGBANGIN SHIT………WE CREATED IT……..WE DESIGNED IT………WE ENGINEERED IT……..WE STARTED IT THIS……….CAUSE WE INVENTED IT………..AND THIRD AND FINAL……….IS STILL ALKN……..SO BOW DOWN TO YOUR KING……..AND BOW DOWN TO the ONE CITY WHERE IT ALL STARTED IT AND THAT'S the CHI………….OK MATE???

Can Digimon be real?! I think so! I belive that they are! -no laughing- but It's weird because my digivise broke and before it did It started beeping AFTER I told my digimon to sleep. In which case how can it beep? Then my other Digivise totally dissapeared! My parents and sister never saw it and i tore up my entire room! Another thing i keep having these strange fellings like I'm looking for something but I don't know what and that I need to help something somewere! I swear one night I woke up and my computer was making weird sounds like it was on but it wasn't plugged in! Also I have weird dreams and when I wake up I can only remeber someone asking for help!

POOP!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHH FUNNY POOPIES!!!!!!!!!!!

XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXXDDDXDXXXXDXDXDXXD ELELELELLELELELELELELELLELELELELELELELEL PPPPPPPOOOOO

OOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYY

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

YYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAH AHAHAH

AHAHAHA FUNNY POOP! POOP FUNNY! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY FOR POOPIE! GOOD POOPIE! POOPIE FUNNY! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

DDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

DDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP

POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP

POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP LELELELELELELELELELELELLE XDXDXDXDDXDXDXDX

POOPY FUNNY! YAY! FUN FUN POOP

! TEE HEE XD POOP! POOPY! YAY! POOP MAKE ME HAPPY! HAPPY HAPPY P

OOP POOP! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH HDXDXDXDXDXDDXDXDXDXDXDDXDXDXXXXXDDDDDDD

UH OH< I THINK I MADE A POOPIE :^)^)^)^)^))^)^:^)^:^))^)^)^^:^::^:^:^:^:^:^)^)^))^)^)^):^)^)^::)^)^)))^):^:^:^:)^)^)^)^)^)^:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POOP IN PANTS! NO DIAPER! THAT'S FUNNY! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

OOPSIE! POOPY UNDERWEAR NOW! TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE

WE WANT POOPIES! WE WANT POOPIES! WE WANT POOPIES! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH HHHHHHHH :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: AHA

POOP!

We are being raided?

Kill yourself rabbit nigger.

LOL XDXDXDXDXD

I JUST LITERALLY

PEED

MY

PANTS

JUST A LITTE THOUGH

I MEAN ITS A LITTLE SPOT NOT LIKE IT RUINED MY CHAIR R NYTHING LOL BUT FOR REAL EPIC LULZ HIGH FIVES XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

U FRUSTRATED U FRUSTRATED BRO U SO MAD WHY ARE YOU SO MAAAAD I CAN POST ANYTHING I WANT THAT IS HOW IT SAYS IN THE RULES I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR FAGGOTRY RULES Y SO MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

WHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair kuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh xDXDXDXDXDDDDDDDDDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD OMGOSH DDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDD LOOOOOOOOOLLLLL THIS IS A SHIT XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD A BIG ONE XDDDDDDDD A GRAT ONE XXXXXXDDDD CONGRATS MAN XD U FRUSTRATED U FRUSTRATED BRO U SO MAD WHY ARE YOU SO MAAAAD I CAN POST ANYTHING I WANT THAT IS HOW IT SAYS IN THE RULES I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR FAGGOTRY RULES Y SO MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

WHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair kuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh xDXDXDXDXDDDDDDDDDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD OMGOSH DDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDD LOOOOOOOOOLLLLL THIS IS A SHIT hgXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD A BIG ONE XDDDDDDDD A GRAT ONE XXXXXXDDDD CONGRATS MAN XD

WHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair kuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh

xDXDXDXDXDDDDDDDDDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD OMGOSH

HOOOOOOOOLLLLLLYYYYY SHIT

whatr the HELL

WHATA FUCK MAN xD

i just fall of my chair kuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh

xDXDXDXDXDDDDDDDDDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

OMGOSH

DDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDD LOOOOOOOOOLLLLL

THIS IS A SHIT

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

A BIG ONE

XDDDDDDDD

A GRAT ONE

XXXXXXDDDD

cease

Fuck off, you fucking shithead. I am sick and fucking tired of trying to play games online and having to deal with fucking cocksuckers like you who intentionally try to ruin the game for everyone else so that they can make an unfunny video for the rest of the degenerate shitheads. What do you get out of doing this shit? A few cheap laughs? Is it worth it? Do you sleep well at night knowing what you've done? How you've ruined the enjoyment of countless people who are just trying to have a little fun amidst the madness that is life? Go fuck yourself, kill yourself, suck a shotgun and die, you worthless piece of shit. That goes for any other shiteaters that might be lurking this thread. Fuck off.

lol, honey maybe you didn't notice but I'm driving something called a Playstation 4. I'm surprised you could even see my silky smooth frames without being blinded by my incredibly good looking anti-aliasing at 1080P.
I see you're having trouble understanding, don't worry, I'll break it down for you sweatheart.
The PS4 is THE top of the line in videogaming hardware. Bar. Fucking. None. The strongest, most powerful, most lovely, piece of machinery that puts the players first. With epic games like The Order and The Last of Us that are so fucking good they pretty much play themselves, and look damn fine doing it.
So when you ask me how many frames I'm going? Sweety. Let me tell you. I am doing the MAXIMUM amount of frames, all the time. So next time don't bother asking me such redundant questions, I've got videogames to watch.
Remember honey.
Power to the players.
;^)

your just an anime nerd

I wish I had a girlfriend so fucking much.

I swear to God I'm not sure who I'm going to end up hurting first, myself or someone else.

Give me a girlfriend now, God FUCKING dammit. I'm honestly so fucking sick of this shit, of getting angry at myself, or others, or whomever else is on my mind whenever I'm walking about and I see a cute girl and think to myself how good a couple we'd make, the conversations we could have, the adventures we'd share, and the music - oh I cannot even imagine the depths of music I'd without motherfucking HASTE shower upon the first girl to make me her boyfriend.

So why is it,

W H Y I S I T,

THAT I STILL DON'T HAVE A FUCKING GIRLFRIEND. THIS ISN'T FUCKING FAIR. I JUST FUCKING WANT ONE, TO HOLD AND BE HELD, THAT MUTUAL ADORATION AND APPRECIATION AND ALL OF IT.

I'M SO FUCKING TIRED OF BEING WITHOUT IT, OF CUDDLING WITH GODDAMN BLANKETS AND PILLOWS AT NIGHT

WHY DON'T THEY FUCKING WANT ME GODDAMMIT

AND NO IT'S NOT BECAUSE I POST SHIT LIKE THIS ON THE INTERNET OK BECAUSE I KNOW ONE OF YOU STUPID SHITS IS GOING TO MAKE THE INTELLECTUALLY DEFUNCT ASSUMPTION THAT MY ONLINE BEHAVIORS ARE A FAIR REPRESENTATION OF MY IRL BEHAVIORS AND YOU'RE FUCKING WRONG

FUCK

WHAT'S GODDAMN WRONG WITH ME

WHY CAN'T I JUST GET A FUCKING GIRLFRIEND

I WANT ONE NOW I NEED ONE NOW I'VE WAITED LONG FUCKING ENOUGH NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW

GIVE ME A GIRLFRIEND

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm a serial killler, and I fucking hate people. People are trash, killing them is no sin. Morality is just fiction. But I do love me some Izumi pussy. I see Konata getting married to Kagami, do you know what I do? I fucking break in to that wedding, beat the shit out of the police who try to arrest me, and then rape the ever living day lights out of Konata. I see that little otaku princess moan like a slut, she loves it when her ecchi juices get out of her. She then ditches that tsundere bitch for my big serial killer dick. She loves it when I play killer and she plays victim. I rape her again, and watch her move on my boner. I may have killed only 83,324 people to get here, but it was worth the pussy. Konata's pussy is mine, and if anyone says otherwise. I"ll nail their fucking balls to the top of the Empire State building and set them on fire while ripping their entrails out.

Listen here faggot, white genocide doesn't exist
I know this because Ms Ana Kasparian told me so…

white genocide is real and it begins with U

I whole-heartedly agree, but allow me to play devils advocate for a moment. For all intents and purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a dime-a-dozen, true virtues are a blessing in disguise. We often put our false morality on a pedastal like a bunch of prima donnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granted. So I ask of you to muster up all the strength you can because it is a dog eat dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge chip on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw in everything but the kitchen sink, and even though you are having a field day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sixth sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blind eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero tolerance when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around goes around, and when supply and demand fails, you will be the first to go. Mark my words, when you get down to brass tacks, it doesn't take rocket science to kill two birds with one stone. It's clear who wears the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your pride and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through trial and error but I swear on my mother's maiden name that when you put the pedal to the metal you will pass with flying colours like it's a piece of cake. I might have messed up these fingers of speech.

Sometimes unwillingly, Holla Forums thinking they're welcome where they're not with certain subjects. I remember one guy sperged the fuck out on /tg/ because he wouldn't stop trying to make Holla Forums threads on /tg/ and cried censorship/leftist subversion/cuckoldry when banned.