Why do so many of my friends have to be liberal retards?

W-what is wrong with people?

Liberals are fucking morons, I rarely talk politics with friends however I find liberals infuriating and worse than cuck screaming Alt-rightists.

eheheh

This is why i laugh when the porky shills say that "people enjoy capitalism and vote for it". BS! Most people understand jack shit about capitalism. How could they? it is not taught in school.

What's wrong with them is you're not punching them in the face for being stupid liberal cunts.

Seriously, what's the point of your friend? Is he in the top three most pleasant people to be around you've ever met? Why not start a fight with him and stop spending time with dregs?

I honestly don't get how people continue to be around idiots like this without them somehow getting chin checked eventually, but I guess it's an American trait to fellate people for being wrong.

Nice praxis

Or if the complete retards stood around you all consistently choose to be a bunch of retards - punch them and allow the creation of a group of likeminded individuals who believe in violence and not compromising within the terms of liberal democracy.

Superior praxis to you and your brick wall language course enthusiasts.

nigga are you high?

Get out

Are you?

Liberals are shit, but they like to pretend they're good. They are literal wolfs dressed as sheeps, apologists of capitalism. "No, no, capitalism is ok, it just needs some regulations"
Alt-rightists are better because they don't hide their belives. They are retards and they're proud of being retards.

there's a genuine, honest backing to the beliefs of the autistic right, or even the whole right.

Liberals are liars and deceivers and traitors to their core

Most burgers are wilfully ignorant, regardless of political leaning.

Unlike you, who happens to be willfully intelligent, right?

Swing upwards, between the ear and the chin. It's endless fun when you meet a cunt.

Punching people is fun.

Hrmm, just men or women too? Do you punch annoying babies right out of their fuckin' stroller?

Leftism is about uppercutting your neighbor's yappy chihuahua into the fucken stratosphere bro. What are you, some kind of a bookcuck?

Punch people within your gender and age you dip, this isn't the comintern.

If a woman keeps doing it, point out how pointless it is talking to them and their biggest benefit is that if they were male you would have fought them over their stupidity right now.

It's a pretty pointless qualifier though, it's the men that are confrontational enough to fight an idea out, women will normally cave well before such a point.

we're hitting new levels of ideology here

Thanks for the input shrekel store slavoj.

Your friends are simply religious. If they haven't taken an intellectually rigorous approach to metaphysics, why expect them to have in-depth knowledge of really any field.

Some options include:
1. Call them sheeple
2. Send them to the gulag
3. Lose all "faith" in humanity

As satisfying as it would be to be permanently landing roundhouse kicks on liberals, I just don't see it as being particularly helpful.

Nice liberal "free market of ideas". It's ideas like that, that will earn you a punch according to my new favorite philosopher here.

Nerd detected. What's say we give him the People's Elbow?

/threda

In a society the dominant ideology is that of the dominant class. Therefore in our society dominated by capitalism, the dominant ideology is that of liberalism.

I like this ideology.

You need to understand how their ideology of choice shapes people's self-image.

Conservative ideologues for example usually think of themselves as the noble citizens sticking to certain worthy and time-honoured habits, ethics and norms of behavior, usually in defiance of a decadent society that is accidently destroying all social cohesion and incentivizing destructive behavior whenever they push for more human or inclusive ways to run our social affairs. For them, a conservative attitude is the only way to filter those out, and they embody this attitude no matter what.

But the liberal self-image is even worse. It's about automatically being the most reasonable and humanitarian person around, to the point where they can't be more humanitarian without tipping "reason" off balance. They will show concern about human rights, poverty and war but if you criticize their politicians on those grounds, it's because you're unreasonable and you don't understand the fine art of "doing what it has to be done" in order to take those humanitarian concerns out of the paper and into practice. For them, Obama can't be someone who is himself ok with surveillance and human rights abuse, only as someone who was only able to squeeze so much into the system, with its hostile entrenched interests.

So if a liberal politician has a shit record on, say, the Environment or Wall Street? You don't understand silly leftist, we need to defend them anyway because if that's all they've done, that means this is all that could have been done anyway. The only way to do more is to stand by them uncritically, so maybe next time the Democrats will be powerful enough to push for more progressive reforms!

So don't expect to guilt liberals into moving further Left by mentioning any of the evil shit their camp has done, because in the liberal cosmology everyone to their Right is evil, and everyone to their Left is naive. This is essential for their identity.

I agree with him. Aut-rightists are awful, obnoxious, and downright disgusting people, but they have some basic conviction and ideals.

Liberals on the other hand, let their opinions and ideals be entirely defined by the ruling ideology and whatever figurehead the ruling class wants them to rally behind. Liberals unknowingly treat capitalism in a similar manner that a feudal peasant might have treated feudalism: they see the ruling class as some divinely ordained figures and even questioning the structure of our society as an act of blasphemy.

We have to pretend to hate liberals so much else Holla Forums will think we're liberals

But I do hate corporate liberal prog-fascist drones 100x more than I could muster much antipathy towards the actually liberal "alt-right".