What are some kinos about being too dumb to comprehend the inner mysteries of your religion so you make it your life's...

What are some kinos about being too dumb to comprehend the inner mysteries of your religion so you make it your life's work to slander it and persecute your superiors ultimately culminating in their dissolution?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seaxnēat
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quirinus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mars_(mythology)
edwardfeser.blogspot.com/2018/01/the-best-new-atheist-book.html#more
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rick and Morty

Adults call them plot holes.

i was in Blockbuster yesterday and looking for movies on the same topic

you lie

Depends, you just described all 560 branches of Christianity, which one would you like to focus on.

I wish Jesus cooked for me

I wish Jesus was real.

I wish food was real.

I wish roasties weren't real

I wish reality was real.

I wish real was real.

What about that plot hole in orthodox Christianity where Jesus introduces the hitherto unheard-of concept of eternal damnation and the unforgivability of sin, except through the death of an incarnation of God, friend?

Who is this?

Never thought of this that way…

Religion threads are boring as fuck

They really do follow the same pattern, don't they?

It's the school yard level of the dialogue that kills me.
Tiresome as fuck.

Hey Zach.

t. communist

Dantes inferno Animated version

This is your mind on cuckstianity.

You're all such brainlets holy shit

literally the opposite of what you think

St. Augustine. The OP is referring to what he was before converting to Christianity.

triggered little christlet

I'm not a Christian you fucking retard.

Explain how mocking a saint for converting to Christianity makes me a Christian.

You weren't pretending tbh

(You) weren't.
You actually thought this thread was about Christianity.

lol Holla Forumseddit

That's one of only two things which died before their time.

Not a trilogy

funny, i'm reading City of God now and he's blows /fringe/ the fuck out

they're all depressed and unhappy because they traffic in demons

Was the other one dinosaurs?

Dinosaurs are a hoax used to promote the darwinian religion.

I don't get it.

funny, because dawkins proved both fringe and christianity are fake, maybe u should read the god delusion instead of imaginary bullshit from 2000 years ago

Mysteries are what the Orthodox call the sacraments you nigger.

Based Dawkins

Why don't you just kill yourself if your life is that meaningless?

because as a militant skeptic its my duty to make sure religicucks stop indoctrinating people online

Pick one. Also by your own logic 2,000 year old bullshit is more reliable than 200 year old bullshit.

You're right about that. Nothing stands the test of time that's not worth its salt. Fedoras eventually get over their phase and realize that what you don't know, holds as much meaning at what you do: reasoning that you should suspend belief of anything invisible is just shallow and empty.

Kike detected. God is one and universal, it's jews and muslims (which are their offshoot) who consider their god allied to themselves alone. But a people who worship a national god, is doing nothing but worshipping itself.

Well said. Problem with people like Dawkins is they’re psychologically unequipped for the answers they want questions to. How and why are we here? isn’t something you’re going to get from a single book or meme so instead of living with agnostic uncertainty - aka sense of wonder - they simply eliminate their curiosity by adopting self unaware religions. They know it too which is why they spend more time attacking other religions than making a case for their own.

Exactly, because what is right and wrong is absolute and woven in the fabric of existence. It doesn't change according to the people who preach it, or from place to place.

No they weren't, only kikes did that. Iupiter was worshipped all over the roman empire, under different local denominations (i.e. Iupiter Flavius, Iupiter Hammon etc) which was a blatant excuse to reconcile all different father deities into a single universal.

It never ends up well with cynicism. They start off smug, but eventually their new world of reason and freedom fails to live up to expectations. It's just empty, when in reality they wanted it to hold a reality-based kind of meaning… that simply does not come from science. So they end up hooked on quasi religious beliefs, from veganism to identity politics, and grow bitter at those who didn't make their own mistakes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seaxnēat

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horus

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quirinus

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mars_(mythology)

kill yourself brainlet

Post more memes my good mutt, they go well with the comical tapestry of primary school trivia that's your knowledge of history.
It goes without saying that people worshipped local gods, when they lived in isolated villages: but as soon as the West was born in Greece, they networked and overlapped them in a single pantheon. Up to the fusion of the Roman and Alexandrine empires.

lel

sorry I guess I should have mailed you some books for sources then. you discredit my sources because its wikipedia, but then dont bother to provide any sources yourself. you really think im going to put more effort into sourcing an argument with some christcuck on Holla Forums than I am with one of my papers from high school? fuck you for even being that audacious and presumptuous

please, link some sources saying that national gods are a strictly Jewish thing, and deities/demigods such as Romulus, Saxneat and Horus were only seen as symbolic universal figures or whatever kike bullshit you believe in. Going to be hard considering that the Romans and Saxons very obviously took their names from the gods (or demigod in the case of Romulus) that they revered, and most linguists agree there is a connection between the tribal god and the tribal name, the only dispute is which came first.

DAS RITE, and dont you forget it jew-worshiper

Nationalism is a 19th century concept that has no place in antiquity, you are just looking for noble ancestors to your group: literally a case of wewuz. But it's evident where you come from: fascism in Italy sought its roots in the roman empire, while Nazism in the fictional aryan civilization. But it only in the middle ages, that the modern idea of nation came to in France.

Anyone with a background of classical studies in Europe will tell ou that the West rests on the foundation of the ancient and christian ages, for the simple reason that this is our past. Discarding Christ is exactly what a jew would ask of you, and even the aforementioned fascism held a roman empire and christian faith alignment.

Why, it's not like you can get an education out of random webpages: in fact I got my knowledge from classical studies at my european college, not wikipedia. But somehow I guess my degree wouldn't be as valuable as your youtube videos.

These days that just makes it more likely that you don't know what the fuck you are talking about tbh. Americlap or Yuropoor college matters not.

>>>/christian/

Thread's not about Christianity, fucktard.

Triumph of the Will

edwardfeser.blogspot.com/2018/01/the-best-new-atheist-book.html#more

Our national gods are the constitution and the founding fathers. In any case, a genuine intellectual endorsement of actual idolatry is fucking retarded, you are disregarding an objective God for the sake of relativity in order for people to…I don't know, masturbate freely or something?

The Jews want only one thing, to have you disregard Christ. They could care less if you become a pagan, you are goyim to them.

Your national gods are BBC and hollywood. End yourself amerimutt. If jesus existed he would spit in your face.

Christ lived and died for our sins, brother. May God open your eyes and soften your heart.

Prove it

Checkmate christcuck

Prove what?

You explain to me how the death (and resurrection) of a man gave birth to our civilization.

I wish is real

Nothing is real.

The normans were Christian

You only have to ask a christian one thing to know where he stands and whether you can trust him or not. Who would you rather consider one of your own: a white atheist or a christian nigger. Almost all christcucks fail this test.

Too bad you can't ask about the same from the religion OP is actually about because (((soynt augustine))) helped exterminate them all.

What crimes do you lay at St. Augustine, moron?

This world will burn away, take care that you don't join it.

The OP is a critique of him but none of you faggots seem to understand that.