How to save Holla Forums

Is accelerationism the only way to restore Holla Forums from its current state as a pseudo-Holla Forums waifufag/political board? Is spamming shitty content and even more waifu threads the only way to actually make this bard about >Television and Movies

Nigga I tried saving this board. And all that happened was people keep reposting 4chan threads, making /r9k/ or Holla Forums or Holla Forums tier threads, or posting about 80s shoot em up flicks.

Holla Forums is perfect.

/television/ confirmed this is what anons want.

People just need to grow a fucking spine and move already. The BO has been a Holla Forumstard shitheel since the entire time they've owned it.

But Holla Forums is perfect.

I tried anons, we tried. Zero has us all handcuffed. If we actually try to keep the board on topic we will get replaced with some new stooges. The best we can do is try and sweep up after the worst shitposting and hope that we don't get arbitrarily replaced with his IRC buttbuddies from the goonpro salon who will actively go out of their way to make the board even worse.

But Holla Forums is perfect.

why care about Holla Forums?

Browsed here since the beginning and been my home board for 2 years. Current state of poz has only been like this for about 13 months.

Emma has elder god nipples

The default, yeah. First thing checked when wake up and last before sleeping. Even with the whole site laughing at it + mods hellbent on turning it into r/maisie am still commited to redeeming and making Holla Forums great again.

Wastonbros confirmed for oldfags.

Based

Who's the kike?

Emma Watson

That's a mexican, Cuaron

unmoderated Holla Forums is the most fun thing of the 2018 in chan culture so far

Is that real? She's actually mildly cute there.

lol reddit

what did he mean by this

I got news for ya, ese…

That's accelerationism in a nutshell.

What's your point?

t. mundane

Accelerationism will save the hwhite man.

Someone go turn the /television/ back on, and shut the Holla Forums off.

Reddit is actually a very good website.

Yeah, it's working wonders for South Africa. 😒

Yes, the fire rises.

ban

b-but according to Holla Forums purity spiraling is just a meme used by TRS shills.

If you want ramp the waifufag shit, i suggest a voting tournament thread on who is the Queen of Holla Forums.

Nobody who actually watches TV belongs on any board, whether it's on 8ch or 4chan or otherwise. If you give a shit about what's going on on TV, you have zero value as an user.

All anons have zero value to begin with tho.

Less true than it used to be.

Vol is experiencing some hurt of the butt I see

>tfw the culture was dead years ago but some (((oldfags))) still pretend

memes are reaction pics and image macros though

This. I shitpost here specifically because I think so little of the intended subject matter.

you said you wanted this place cleaned up, meta threads are the first to go. Next comes the waifu threads. I've had enough of this shit

Yeah sure you are lad

I sure hope so but we all know you're a lying faggot

straight in the dumpster for me. fat people ruin everything.

Why not post with a vol trip then? You know mods posting as user is the #1 symptom of board cancer, right?

So is Zach going to fight him or not?

Create good threads yourself or GTFO.

it's pretty fucking confusing tbh fam.
i guess at the end the days americans gonna america.

you missed one

my list applies to you

no trip tonight sorry, but check the catalog. just finished deleting/anchoring every waifu thread.

Good, thanks

Yes that's her real face shopped on a body.