DUDE WHITE MALES ARE THE DEVIL LMAO

DUDE WHITE MALES ARE THE DEVIL LMAO

==
LOS DUDOS BLANCOS SON EL DIABLO LMAO==

Aren't spics like 85% European?

I'm white and can read spanish

Higher caste ones like Del Taco are, not the squat Mexigoblins they've been dumping over the border for decades.
Given that Jessica Alba is something like 70-80% euro I bet Del Taco is probably 90%+ and thinks he's a POC because he has a metizo grandmother or something.

Del Bull has 2 spanish parents and 4 spanish grandfathers, and was partly educated there too, AND had his real kickstart in cinema and set prop skills in Spain
He's full spaniard, whatever that means if you are from Andalucia or some other moor province, but "legally" he's white
Thing is he panders to Mexico because with their awful culture of trying to brag about trivial things (that isn't even their in this case) you basically get free money. Plus he had a high education in a leftist school.

But recently some race-conscious mexs hate his guts for being a hypocrite (some critics call out his agenda colliding with his work), and some others for being a commie

EY ESSE
*reclines in his cosy home, with all the comforts of a white country
EY HOMES
*collects payment cheque for one of his movies, hugely successful thanks to white society
LISTEN HOMES
*denies autographs to a crowd of adoring Aryan fanboys
LIKE FUCK WHITE PEOPLE, MANG

You forgot
IS LITERALLY WHITE

lol newnigger

…Zach… My dear Zach… when will you learn.
Emma Watson. Has. failed.
Cuckolding is a disease that charges across the west like the four horses of the LGBTQQIAUPocalypse
I've got a butt plug for you Zach. A "but" plug if you will. "But what about Harry Potter? But what about Emma Watson?"
Shitposting is everything Zach. Emma Watson sold out her virginity to a Jewish producer. You know this… but you're afraid to admit it to yourself.
By the way Zach. I'm going to ban you.

moar!

((((Evangelists)))
(((Church of England)))

typical newfag who discovered /gif/ i guess
eternal asshurt shitskin or jew

also a reminder that Evangelists actively shill Israel and call jews the chosen ones

kojimbo why

he looks a lot like the former leader of Finland's Racist Party, Timo Soini

He thinks he's an ethnic Mexican.

Most of his movies have been complete flops. He keeps getting money because of diversity and he's too fat to get blackmailed by feminists.

yksinkertaisesti ebin make

ebin :D:D:D

LA CREATURA DE MEXICO

pure finn kino

Similar to New York, high working class are white and the niggers are those nahualt looking spics.

They are literally that, but actually the high-level class (wouldn't call them high working) are hwites and foreigners, the medium class are the mestizos and nahualt fellas, while the niggers are the -tec (zapotec, mixtec, etc) from the Pacific Low Coast, which were both "slaves" to the Mayan and Aztecs, and the downfall of the mesoamerican empires, which coincidentally happened shortly before the conquistadors came, was when those slaves in the military took control in several coups

Those same niggers are actually the majority of the migrants who jump the border, unlike the common belief that the northern/border denizens are the ones (ironically they are among the lowest migrant contributors to the migrant population)

Americans are just pretty shitty at identifying ethnics

Toro has paler skin than me and has blue eyes and light brown hair, the dude is clearly mostly European but he tries to act Hispanic. It's really weird.

People thought Harv was too fat.

I think he molested the girl from pan's labyrinth tbh

ftfy

He is a commie. His grandfathers were around during the Spanish Civil War back in the 40s. They got BTFO and ran for Mexico. Del Taco's roots are in Marxism.

wasn't there a batman beyond episode about some janitor in love with a mutant batman villain?

nah dude I saw the re-release in theatres, and their was a pre-show interview with him, and he mentioned prettying her up for the role, straightening her hair out and plucking her eyebrows.

It was creepy as fuck

Don't all mexicunts think they're white though?

I just want to know: ==WHY THE FUCK WAS THIS MOVIE NOMINATED BY THE ACADEMY?! FUCKING WHY?!==

I just started watching it and I already feel cheated out of this.

Because the academy nominated pure shit half the time

Are you triggered because it's nu-progressive or because it's bad? It looks like a syfy movie tbh. How come 2049 wasn't even nominated and this wins?

BOTH! It's nothing more than an over produced Live Action Japanese Hentai Comic!!

1 drop non-white is non-white.

t. Jimbo del Amerimutt

It was Inque

The janitor was male and got fucked over pretty hard in the end

I might actually have to watch it then.

He's right though Zach.

Fairy tale faggot

what's acting european? what is european culture? i don't know what that is…i know english culture, german culture, french culture, spanish culture…european culture? i don't know what is that. Please explain to me what is european culture.