Rainbow Six Seige FUCKING MULTI MONITOR IS BROKE EDITION

Velvet Shell is now live and with it comes a shitty UI that's somewhat better and bugs such as the drone spawning off map.
Are you season pass goys enjoying the new ops? How do you like the new map?
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-gb/updates/velvetshell/index.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=hTke6uUPvNw
youtube.com/watch?v=GkCWEWwARAg
youtube.com/watch?v=FoGMWEHlPso
youtube.com/watch?v=0Gd4KDJ7F1Y

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/v/res/11884887.html#11902829
mega.nz/#F!RAEUwAaB!NWbreoiQklCCLv0N88bwqA
mega.nz/#F!JQ8hVbRD!6DjFUbhUcy-ul6wSoz9QbQ
8ch.net/k/res/467087.html#467446
account.xbox.com/en-US/Profile?gamerTag=itsthedark
8ch.net/v/res/11926099.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm getting really impatient for the seven days it takes for ubisoft to let the second class goyim unlock the new ops.

FUCKING MULTI MONITOR IS BROKE

What did he mean by this?

It occurs to me these threads don't have screenshots posted often.

The last thread had a bunch of the music posts removed, meaning it's still open.

8ch.net/v/res/11884887.html#11902829

THE SEASON PASSES ARE GONE FROM MY DLC LIST WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON.

The hotpockets gotta explain this, no one ever complained about the music and we were past bump limit. That is no fun to the highest degree.

I'm pretty sure it was more random than that, I saw replies to my posts much earlier than the bump limit disappear. Why, I have no clue.

I had that too, just close and relaunch uplay.

Screenshots you say?

Goodbye Surround. you were to good for this world.

Then you never should've mentioned it, story time.

Full story would probably look weaksauce to people from a country with labor laws less stringent than mine, but here's the gist. Boss does everything short of outright sabotage to fire me out of a good goddamn job because she realized the disabled guy with autism wasn't going to magically open up into a social butterfly so she can brag about it. Been dragging them kicking and screaming to the courts ever since, and they've been acting like middle school kids the whole fucking affair.

The Genesis autist probably got banned for spamming his shit everywhere and had his posts deleted.
I didn't get why people here were encouraging him to shit up the thread more than he already did anyway, do you really not know he spams that shit in every thread he's in whether people want him to or not?
He'll just ruin the threads if people support his shitposting.

I like it when suicide bombers blow up and destroy a big part of the map. It's just nice to see how much can be destroyed.

Jesus I didn't know they could do that much.

I have no fucking idea why we cannot do a music thread though, and I dont care about the Genesis autist.

well going back in the thread I saw only a few music posts were deleted, most were fine.

Not what I'm saying, only one or two music posts were deleted as far as I could tell, they didn't shoah everything with a music embed. I'd still like an explanation from the hotpockets as to why they deleted those posts.

Yeah so do I. Does the general like synths, prog, disco, rock, metal or what?

Anything's good, I usually post metal, prog rock, new wave, or disco.

One of these days I'm gonna make a custom game with a dual shotgun mira and see if I can reduce a building into a construction site

Is this one of those tryhard "revulutyonaree xd" genres?
I generally post a lot of metal and hard rock, some disco, some synth.

post metal is not the genre, it is an action, as in I post music that is called metal.

fucking lol

Oh, I am fucking retarded, sorry, user. I should stop clogging the thread with music since there is no bump limit yet, but there are nearly no ongoing discussions except the guy who got fucked over monitor support.

Hold on, user. While music is good, the agreement is that it's for when the thread hits autosage. For now it is a rainbow six thread.

Alright.
As to spark some actual discussion, whats your favorite:

Ubisoft is eventually going to have to redistribute guns for units, part 2 is going to be in a commercial district and one of the ops will confirmed to have a bolt-action sniper seen from the season 2 artwork.

Unit wishlist
>Israel (???)

Israel's CTu is Yamam. I really want EKO and Unit 777.

I'm laughing at your poor choice of life faggot

Also

alright, I have 75k, so that's enough to buy the new ops when they are available and for another DLC op, so who should I get? My options are hibana, valkyrie, frost, and capitao.

user, as someone who always makes shitty, impractical decisions, get Frost or Hibana, depending on what other ops you have. But most of all, find a class that suits your playstyle.

Yeah, those two are what I want the most. I hate defending so I don't really want frost, but I also want to get her because maybe she'll make defending not so terrible while hibana just seems fun all around, but I already have a lot of fun attackers.

From what I can hear, get Frost, at least it will make defending more varied, even if you cant use her potential.

Nothing wrong with IQ but she's too blonde and "pretty" for me.

Buck, Frost, Blackbeard, Caveira, Hibana, Jackal, and Mira are good and easy to jump into. Valkyrie needs some basic knowledge of maps. Capitao and Echo need high-skill, good knowledge of the game for flexibility, and/or know how to make full effect of their weapons but in the case of Echo you can disorientate enemies and can be remedied if you communicate effectively with your team, if Capitao is mastered he can really change the tide of matches think Smoke for attackers but his shit can kill people faster.

She is a fucking SWAT, how can she get fat?

Work like that has a toll on the body and also her genetics, a Jew in my class is sort of fat but all of it went to his ass it's disgustingly pitiful just how they were designed. Also most American law enforcement are fat fucks who play CoD thinking they know everything about guns because they're the government's arm and the peak of their lives was high school football.

I want to see some better helmets. Just sayin

How many fucking years does it take to get enough gamebux to fucking unlock a character that isn't a base game one and do they ever lower the prices? Fucking hell man.

Do challenges and win your games, gets you tons of renown. Also never blow it on cosmetics unless you truly have a shit ton of renown.

Dang. Well, I'll still love her and wish I will be with someone with her beauty in the future.

Also, fat moms = fat daughters

Hope you win that case, user.

Twitch/mute at the moment. I've been playing nothing but Mute as defender because I like putting down jammers, but I feel he kinda sucks when it comes to firefights. It's probably just me being bad, though.
Twitch a cute. Needs her lipstick back.
Plane
Famas

They separated the operators by year now. So who knows some time down the line they may slap a discount on the year 1 Ops. Got about 40-50 hours in before I hit 25k renown, but this was going from horrible shitter to just somewhat bad. I managed to stick with a guy who knew what he was doing for an hour or two and we won most of our games. Managed to get 5000 renown from playing with him.

The good thing is that most of the fluff like helmets and charms are all shit, so you won't be tempted to blow it on much besides operators anyway. Just play the game.

user, a hue is shit by genetics. IQ is nice to have fun with but drop her. Ash is hawt but ((()))
Hibana will be recognize as the best waifu of all soon

Doesn't mean they're all retarded and can't indulge in brown every once in a while.

We all know who is best

Give the full right now you fuck

What? You want the rest of this picture?

GIVE ME IT

user, STOP. YOU DO NOT WANT IT.

Now i'm disappointed

Agree, that's because she have squint eyes and you know who also have it? hibana

You should know better.

It's Shad, what did you expect?

Shut your whore mouth

Exactly

Fuck you shad

speaking of frost, I just unlocked her and wew, I got three aces afterwards. People really don't see her traps, and her smg rapes.

She is Asian user. That's why it's bestā€¦.but why have a waterdown canuck when you can have a true Nippon?

Canadian Asians are all Chinese and Chinese are disgusting termite people.

The Super 90 is fucking awesome too.

Cause secretly, I'm a leaf

That's why the samurai is better user.

Ohā€¦.I'm sorry to hear that user. It's ok it will get better soon I guess
you still have shit taste tho

Thanks m8.
no, you

it could be worse. you could be a taco burger like me.

also mira might be best girl but I still want valkyrie to carry my seed.

mohammed
get the sharia

MIRA KEEPS ON GIVING

Are we dropping uplays in this thread or what? I can't stand solo que.

I can't believe how useful mira turned out to be when on reveal a lot of people, myself included, thought that the windows wouldn't be worth shit.

More so than Jackal, no less.

10/10 mind games

Well, the season pass says this year we're getting hong kong, poland and south korea.

I thought Jackal would be OP and mira useless. boy was I wrong. apart from his god tier AR jackal IS semi-useless. his gadget needs such a specific situation to be useful I have only seen it help the team 2 or 3 times. meanwhile coordinating with teammates on miras windows feel like execution firing lines.

i wish my teammates would listen more often to get the most out of it

Can they fix mactmaking so I can not deal with anyone 10 levels under me? I'm dick of 30 and unders fucking games up all the time.

although level isn't indicative of skill since you could brute force your way to level 100, you can generally assume correctly that a low level player might not know maps or certain metas very well

Pretty much what I'm thinking. Of course levels don't mean that much, but I feel better in a party with people from 50-120 then I do with people from 0-50. And I go that low since I've had enough level 40s do well.
I have way more 40 and under throw games, fuze hostages , put walls between the bombs after asking 5 times to not do that, team kill and not no how to fucking lean or peak.

I don't take a lot of screen shots in this game.

lets not forget other classics like placing chankas gun or mirrors before drones are done, not muting castle windows, and spamming mark on valk cams

Or walling every door into the objective as Castle so the attackers can just pop in the windows or hatches and pick defenders off like fish in a barrel and the roamers can't get back in to help

one of my least favorite things involving castle windows is when an ash player immediately shoots them out before thatcher and fuze can investigate them

Thats hot, user.

What do you expect if you are told you are getting an operator that can search for footprints and one that can place windows?

screenshots you say?

That's been happening to me a lot lately.

Wait, you can join matches as a pure spectator?

Nope. That happen when you enter a match that is already playing

The only way to bypass this is to blow the shield up.

Niggers like you ought to hang from trees.

wĀ£w lad

Oh, I guess that makes sense, though every time I join a match in progress, it just loads infinitely until the next round starts.

Just sounds to me like you want more shad.

Depends on the situation and if I solo or not. Frost is usually a no brainer for defence because you can get a few kills every round with the shield in a doorway + mat method for whatever reason. As for attackers, Thatcher's always good because you get a good primary (HK33A2) and happen to be quite useful for the team.
IQ
Kanal
M3 Super 90, Sterling, C1A1, L85A2, M4 Super 90, Saiga

iirc Buck has the only gadget (Skeleton Key) that can be reloaded by Refill containers in Terrorist Hunt. If you want to really fuck up a level, I'd kill every terrorist but one, skeleton key and frag grenade everything in sight and just keep on refilling.

I want some helmets that don't make my head a different color so it becomes 10x easier to shoot. Seriously that's one of the many reasons I never buy cosmetics, because it really does make it a lot easier for the enemy team to see you peek.

better change that then

Are the screens taken without the ultra hd pack installed?

That's why I keep mostly everything stock. I made Bucks gun white, but he's in all white anyway.

Smoke for defense as I love cutting murder holes in walls with the shotgun, and the SMG sidearm means I have something I can use to actually fight people beyond sneezing distance.

Ash is my current offensive choice since breaching rounds can be used in interesting ways to set up kill zones in and around the objective, but I'm currently saving up for Buck since the masterkey seems really fun.
IQ is the only sensible choice
House
SMG-11

What's up with your gamma? Everything is dark and contrasts really hard.

No idea, it looks fine to me.

What was your reaction to this ?

It still destroys people either way.

Can confirm the SMG-11 is still good. When I roam, it is most likely as Smoke. I prefer without the sights because it just looks better that way.

user, are you playing with a controller?

It's just a picture he got from google images or something, don't be dumb.

You can never be too sure. I bet a few people here play on xbox, but keep quite about it.

I played after the ACOG's removal.

I currently regularly murder people with the SMG-11 and I can only imagine how terrifying it must have been with 2.5 magnification.

It was called the pocket sniper for a reason.

The filename is clipboardimage. Let's see you conceive a way a picture I copied to clipboard would come from a console.

I still have no idea what the fuck just happened

Gee, what a puzzler.

my fellow aryan loving niggers

You are now working for ubisoft and have to design a new operator.
Hooked up with adrenaline injection system. When used his HP goes to 140 and his ADS time gets cut in half along with recoil, also doesn't flinch when hit. Can use sidearm when down.

I'll keep posting this every time someone posts the soundless version.

Scratch that; his code name would be Surge. Forgot to mention he'd be an attacker.

I would an hero.

That's pretty gay, dude. Would probably end up a meme operator like IQ or Castle.

A defender op which can shoot noise emitter darts which emits sounds like footsteps, gunfire or explosions depending on what you select.
It works by shooting it on any solid surface, and you can trigger it to emit a sound or change the sound it plays remotely. The darts can be retrieved (and destroyed), and you can carry three at once. It works much like drones where only the newest placed dart can be activated

An attacker op who has a handheld gadget which lets him peek around corners and under doors through a tube from a short safe distance. It's pretty much that one gadget from SWAT 4

But that's what drones are for.

I'd rather rethink that. Imagine if he had a lot of what are basically super-flashbangs AND he can move very fast. Unless you shoot at the door, its a quick death.

And forgot to add, his DPS would be very high, maybe if he had 2 G18's. Its basically a close quarters, stalemate breaking flash.

Who not give him a rifle like an AUG and have the G18 as a sidearm?

If I am not wrong, the G18 has a higher RoF than the AUG, the idea is having a quick ambush class, which is VERY frail but can be a gamechanger if used correctly. The AUG is also way too heavy for what his role would be.

Having only a pistol with no shield would be pure hell no matter how fast he is.

Castle isn't a meme operator, he just has very specific uses, and his best use in a pub Secure Area/Bomb game is his combo with Mute to deny windows to attackers like Fuze.

Shit. I dont know. It sounds too much like Blitz now that I think of it. I will think something else.

I was thinking that drones are too disposable, but you're probably right

Alright, I am working on a class icon for an EKO Kobra concept I am eventually going to come up with. What do you guys feel the game lacks in terms of operators?

Someone who can use their sidearm when down, but I already suggested that for my STF concept op.

I have an idea of giving an op a step ladder that would breach hatches on the floor above. Sounds too situational for any good use though.

I will try making a class icon in paint

I know fuck all about about specific units and special forces groups, but some gadgets I would like to see:

non-lethal attacker grenade that generates a Youkai drunk-style effect that has a longer and more pronounced effect the closer you are to the blast, the blast should also take into account walls, so those hiding in closets suffer a vastly greater impact than those in the open.

Thrown device that generates a red "spotted" ping on the hud of any enemies within a certain radius.

Floor/wall deployed sensor that generates an orange "detected" pin if an enemy enter within a small radius, the ping would be over the device itself and not the person.

Fires directly upwards and is functionally identical to rappelling from something like a skylight, except it can be used anywhere there's a roof.

activate on a fellow operative to immediately interrupt a hold-to-activate ability, while your operator tells the other in a calm but firm manner that what they're currently doing is a terrible idea.

I imagine the grappling hook one would be really fun. Sting grenades sound like a decent gadget too.

I know your joking but something like that should be there for all the ops, or at least all the defense ops. Because if they don't listen to comms what else can you do? Give some sort of slap on the wrist action so that meleeing friendlies will interrupt them.

An attempt was made.

Even if it was literally just a once-per-round action, it'd be worth it to prevent people reinforcing murder holes, Castle deploying FUZE ME barricades or Fuze clustering a hostage room.

Also, another gadget that'd be neat to see would be the Shockwave, it's essentially just a claymore that fires taser darts. Could work as either a defensive pick or an attacker gadget for really helping to seal off those flanking routes.

You know, while the result is not that good and I am a newfag about making original content, I had my fun making it.

Just pull down his fucking barricade by holding F.

Or destroy it.

Also, I finished a shitty class icon for an operator with a sidearm on being downed.

Attack operator who's ability is having both 3 speed and 3 armor at the same time. To balance that out, the operator is limited to carbines for primary and handguns for secondary, and does not have any form of explosives.

That's not really a gadget or ability. but it could work.

iirc if a teammate pulls it down you get refunded the wall.

When its destroyed, too?

Yea, the trade-off is that he doesn't have an actual gadget. Just really good performance.

If that's for my hypothetical op I think it should be something other than a pistol. His main feature is the epinephrine pump. His ability to use a handgun while down would be a nice little perk.

Why not have a cross in the middle as a background layer and the gun over it like that or maybe from side-view.

Does it? shit nigger if that's the case then I'm gonna start pulling his shitty walls down all the time until I'm done setting my stuff up.

Secondary weapons: Steyr TMP

Good idea, I will do some more drawing.

He's also South African, not Austrian

What about an attacker that had a sort of echo-location style gadget. It would send out a sort of pulse that wouldn't go through walls, but rather it would travel around them and through open doorways.

You'd be walking down a hallway when you send out the pulse, it travels around or into any near door ways for a limited range. If it manages to hit a defender it would come back to you. The faster your pulse comes back the closer an enemy is to your position.

Imagine prototype 2's hunting ability but small scale, I'm not sure what range would be acceptable for this kind of gadget but it wouldn't be very large. Maybe not in a 360 either but a tighter angle.

Huh. Thats kinda funny, because green would probably fit South Africa better more than Austria.

While making this one, the color palette made me think of OFF, and I kinda fucked up the circle while doing that.

More ideas because this sort of thing is fun to think about

high-intensity deployable lamps that can be angled to blind anyone looking directly at them, allowing attackers to, for instance, prevent accurate return fire from windows.

Deployable directional microwave generator that, when activated, generates a cone of disorientating and, at close range, damaging microwave energy for several seconds. The device should be usable multiple times, but with a use limit and a cooldown period between bursts.

Like Rook's plate bag, except each operator can perform a single resupply consisting of an additional grenade, primary magazine and secondary magazine. The bag itself should also pose as an explosives risk, allowing it to be positioned and used as an IED of sorts if caught with fire or an explosion.

ability that generates in the corner a picture-in-picture display of a fellow operator's view, albeit with all the same visual limitations that drone viewing has, such as signal interference from disruptors. Activate to cycle through each operator, hold to turn off.

Activated device similar to IQ or Pulse's gadget which generates an invisible detection cone that, when a gunshot or explosion occurs within it's radius, generates a ping. Suppressors should impact the detector's range, and the device should prioritize the loudest source, so nearby friendly fire or explosions should mask distant enemy fire from appearing to the user.

Unless they changed it he gets his walls back if you remove them, but loses them if you destroy them with melee or explosives I think.

Which one is better?

Comparison.

It looks too busy to me, the other ones have a simple symbol that indicates the gadget's function.

Its on the other anons' suggestions, really. The oldest ones I did were a lot less busy. I will post a template as soon as I can.

Here is an Operator template, I think it should be in future OP's.

When I said cross I meant more something like this.

If the character is medic-and-gun oriented, why not do bullet casings and pills?
That seems far less overt and elaborate.

Well he said it was for an ability that allows the use of a sidearm when injured.

Fuck that shit. Kids are already fucking shit up with team kills and drop out. I can already see them going to any operator trying to do anything like placing a jammer or a barricade or a shield/trap and keep you losing that action, therefor giving an advantage to the enemy and fuck shit up

Yeah, it would add ways to troll as much as ways to help, but it really is terrible for teammates do make rookie mistakes in a game like this, even when playing casual.

I much rather have to deal with rookie mistake that add a layer of random in the game then have to kill a team member to place my boobytrap as kapkan or have no protection at all because mute couldn't place the jammers. Fuck that shit user

If a teammate destroys it (melee, gunfire, impacts, c4) it doesn't get refunded. If an enemy destroys it, it doesn't get refunded. If a teammate pulls it down by holding F on it like a normal barricade it gets refunded.

These are both great Ideas. I especially like the spotlight. I feel like its only a matter of time before we get a resupply op.

I main Mute on defense. Don't wish this upon me. Iā€¦ I JUST WANT TO HELP THE FUCKING TEAM GOD DAMMIT! crying

I don't want to play Mute anymore but no one else does a good job with him.

Nice.

This should be the OP pic for the next thread

Having two defenders on this team seems strange to me. Nice vid otherwise.

I like the style, but you could somehow improve the casings or remove them. Also here i smoothed the image a little bit for you user.

pulse
tie between oregon and border
6P41

Made a template with the same colors South African Special Forces use

What the fuck is it with these shitters in this game? People at the bottom of the scoreboard for their respective team and they act like they're hot shit. Even if he did have some mythical KDR as he claimed to have, it sure as fuck wasn't helping him any in the match. I'm far from being good, but at least I was contributing to the team somehow instead of just whining about the map and blaming other people for being terrible. It's not even like this is the first time I've seen morons like this

I GUESS YOU CAN SAY THE MARKET CRASHED

You deserve the loss

Heres my shitty ideas.

What's the worst room to defend? I vote for Cockpit on Yacht.

Third floor on Favela

A very limited amount of space to defend with destructible walls and barricades everywhere, as the attackers usually approach from the rooftops and make flanking an impossibility aside from the other building on the third floor you have to run all the way towards and back if they're contesting the objective.

What program did you use to create those?

I think I just fought the five stooges.

Thank you user.

I had no idea people would even pay attention to it

Great job, but should use the black and white palette for the symbol.

I removed the casings.

Do you have any ideas for whats inside or outside the cross?

Not having a waifu

I mean,

So I was thinking about actually trying the rainbow six series before this to have some actual singleplayer, is Vegas good ? Any other recommendations if not ?

What's the secret to not getting killed instantaneously every firefight? I'm pretty garbage at the game right now, so it would seem.

As I see it, its all about shooting through walls, out-play the enemy's expectations, ambushing, and teamwork. Listen for sounds.

If you're not confident in your ability to get the first shot or have bad aim then try to get into a situation where the other team doesn't expect you.
also what said. Peek holes are deadly.

Vegas is pretty lame. I honestly never played the earlier rainbow six games. Though I remember having one of the games on PS1 as a kid, but I never played it seriously because I didn't know what the fuck I was doing.
So give the games before Vegas a try, though I'm not sure if they aged well.

I just had an idea, what if there was a weak operator, who's gadget is another, hidden sniper, which snipes anything the operator marks?

How about an operator who can go down hatches stealthily? Or a defender that allows you to go up them.

Vegas is pretty shit. Play the original ones or at least Rainbow Six 3. Have some torrents.
Rainbow Six: mega.nz/#F!RAEUwAaB!NWbreoiQklCCLv0N88bwqA
Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear: mega.nz/#F!JQ8hVbRD!6DjFUbhUcy-ul6wSoz9QbQ
I don't have a link for 3, unfortunately.

>playing siege on the Xbone don't give me shit, I didn't buy it and my normalfag friends own it

That habit was witnessed and I was almost kicked. We had a nice comeback victory though with me in second place.

After playing XBox and PS4, I can say that controllers are shit for playing FPS. Its like comparing drawing with a pencil to using Paint.

coreldraw

I agree one hunnid percent. Is there a dominant hand issue with controllers? I have a better time fine tuning my shots with the fucking right stick. Which is bullshit because it gets me out of cover.

Controllers are just fucking inaccurate for aiming, and doing more complex movements. After playing Battlefield 1 on a friend's PS4, I realized its fucking impossible to snipe without a lot of luck, although I managed to destroy a plane.

Thanks though. Always nice to try out some old games for a change.

Alright, I'm up for some older titles. Thanks mate.
Though, what's shit about vegas specifically ?

The $15 version's available again, but it's only on uPlay. Wouldn't recommend it either since it makes vanilla ops ridiculously grindy.

It's not as good as the originals plus the third-person cover system kinda makes the game a cakewalk.

I keep hearing this, but how does that even work? Does it take more renown to unlock ops?

12500 to be exact. But for 7,50 and a lot of time it's not that much of a deal.

The thread is losing some steam.

i've had a lot of good times playing siege but the clanfags are completely fucking insufferable. i have never seen people in a game so stuck up their own ass as I have in this game

Guys, this needs to be updated.

Wait until the new ops are purchasable by non-goys and then we'll talk, because as of now only season pass holders can access them. Soon though, only two days I think.

Hey, when it's 2-0 I choose him and usually make magic happen.

We still need to put the icons and find the font for the text.

Nevermind, its Microsoft YaHei

Some bomb/hostage locations on certain maps with him + mira is fucking great.

Hold on
Oh boy.

swap jager with mute and they're truly fucked without thatcher.

I just realized that Mira looks pretty, and Jackal looks fucking badass

God damn, lone wolf terro hunt classic as Sledge is so useful for learning where the rooms are in relation to one another.

Does anyone else have trouble connecting to the Rainbow Six servers? Because I can't connect at all.

this certainly needs an edit with Sledge

Sledge should be throwing it at castle

Imagine playing Siege with this on.

While I have no drawing talent, I can do some 'toshopping, I'll see what I can do.

>On attacking almost always without fault one immediately dies from a spawnpeeker and then dies to the same one again from the same spot for the rest of the match
>Got interrogated WHEN MY TEAMMATE WAS IN THE SAME FUCKING ROOM IGNORING ME
>I'M IN THE FUCKING OBJECTIVE ROOM DEALING WITH THE ENEMY TEAM BY MYSELF AND THEY'RE OUTSIDE DOING FUCKALL
Jesus fuck I can't stand this retardation.

lol

IQ a shit. Prove me wrong.

user, retards have been in team based games for a long time.

IQ a cute. Prove me wrong.

> not the cutest operator besides Ash
You monster

What the fuck is the point of Bandit and why does Mute suck ass in combat, I swear the reasons why people do bad are 95% psychological.

Here's a tip, if more than 2 people on your team are less than level 70 just pack up.
If they do they look at the enemy and fucking scan him then wait around for whatever reason. The reason these people are so bad the fucking game thinking because it's taktikull you have to go slow and be overly-cautious; timids, they are the worst players in the game.
I'm starting to snap on retards who pick Laundry on Oregon just because it's the basement, it's the room everyone fucking loses in and the first round is the morale breaker, they need to increase the ranked requirement from 20 to fucking 50-70.

What's the point of playing ranked?

More shekels, shorter round time-limit, longer matches, and you get to pick where you spawn.

I like spawning where I want to.

But if the rounds take longer, then couldn't you play two casual matches, maybe even three in the amount of time it takes to play one ranked match?

He said shorter rounds.

My bad. Anyway I don't play ranked because I hate talking. I wish there were games like Siege in which you could play solo against the world but there aren't any.

And here you go.

Had to pick the hardest op to do it with, didn't you, you motherfucker

Wow, thats fucking impressive, user. the guy in the background should be a Smoke

I hate the fact that every 3 matches has someone hacking, but that could just be shit luck

Make it Thermite, they're both breachers.

How can you tell if someone is hacking?

Thermite sounds better since he'll be more identifiable with only the top of the head visible. I'll complete it tomorrow though, with any other suggestions. It's getting late over here.

Its ok user, you are a fucking ps genius

Stay mad IQ defense force.

oi fuck off m8

What? I basically have a 70% winning ratio when the bomb is there. What are you on about?

Too many walls and spots to cover and the hatch is lethal, this doesn't work with retarded teams who think it's safe because it's the basement.

It can work if you open up the rightmost wall in the laundry room and fortify everything else.

The hatch have to be fortify first, then the wall from the stairs. Put a shield there and a camper will pop 2 kills easy im usually this guy and if the hatch is being blown he will be there to fuck shit up.
Reinforce all walls but the last close to he laundry to move around and you are fairly safe. It's all about strategy user

Despite her dope AUG and Sig Commando, playing IQ is droll. Thatcher does her job better, and he doesn't even need to waste time looking around. Throw an EMP, and bam, done.

b-but iq still a cute

She's good at hunting pulse and can now see people on their phones. She can also find the echo drone.

Alright, that's good. But, if all the cameras are dead from shooting them + EMPs, they have nothing to look at it.

She's got frags now too at least.

Anons, I have a question, how does the AS Val fire selector work?

Like an AKs.

I dont think thats the fire selector, I mean the one behind the trigger.

That's not the fire-selector, I don't know what it is but it'd do you personal good to look it up yourself.

You make a good point.

I mean, I looked it up and it is apparently the fire selector. I think that the "lever" is just a safety.

oooh bb frags

On the AK platform, the safety switch and the fire selector are the same. The AS VAL and the VSS share the same control group.

Then what does whatever is behind the trigger do?

Who cares?
It's not her only job to shoot every electronic gadget on the map, it's to kill the enemies. And she's good at that unless the one playing her is shit.
Her gadget is just an add-on that can help out in specific circumstances, not her sole purpose.

You're not describing whatever it is well. Circle it for me.

Nice dubs
She does have a good roamer set up, I'll give you that. But, I feel like her tool kit is far more conducive to helping the team.

Probably a grip safety.

Sorry for the airshit image

Huh, I have no idea. That is strange. I'll ask /k/.

Thanks, user.

8ch.net/k/res/467087.html#467446

If you'd like to watch for the answer yourself.

Thanks user I couldnt find the thread because I forgot to put the first T in "QTDDTOT"

While the safety switch on the vintorez is AK-style, the fire selector is actually in the trigger guard.

Huh, like I thought, thanks user.

He doesn't, aside from not getting an ACOG for his MP5 if that's your thing. Otherwise I've clutched with Mute a fair amount of times. His gadget, however, is what really makes him powerful. Being able to basically tell all remote controlled gadgets to fuck off is extremely valuable. Mute players who strictly think he's ONLY for dealing with drones are just bad Mute players. In fact, in regard to the ACOG comment, I'm pretty sure they kept his weapon somewhat stunted simply because of how absolutely powerful his gadget can be if used even remotely correctly.

Game's on sale on Xbone, do any of you nerds play it there?
No I'm not fucking installing uGay malware for one game

Uplay isn't malware it's just fucking horrible and cumbersome because Steam exists but if you were talking about Origin you'd be correct.

You're already the best goy, it's useless to bitch about uplay now.

I'm pretty sure I heard uPlay scans your HDD for pirate games and deletes them, or at the very least sends data to Ubisoft - either way, I'm not downloading it.

A simple "No" will fucking do.

I want to be Ash's best goy

Yeah I play. GT?

I haven't purchased the game yet.

Piracy is a sin

Is it, though? Much of the shit I have isn't available for purchase anymore, and the other stuff, I only pirate for DRM purposes.

Jesus I'm fucking dense for not connecting this to the game.

Depriving someone of their just wages is wrong. If you're downloading something that no longer profits its creators, then I would not say that that is an evil act.

Try again, heathen.

Whats the difference in either case? the creator isnt getting any money anyways. People pirate when they cant buy the game or they have the money but want to see what it is about.

But is it considered breaking the Eighth Commandment if I pirate games to obtain DRM-free versions? I bought LISA after pirating it once I found out it was offered on itch.io.

How about you fuck off to reddit.

fite me irl kiddo

If you paid money for it, who cares what you do afterwards. The game is your property, despite the backwards licensing agreements.

The difference is that you're reaping the benefits of someone else's labor without compensating them for it. Granted, there's a big difference between stealing something and depriving someone else of the item and making a copy, but the idea is that you're not paying someone for their work.

They dont have to be compensated for their labor if it is shit. And no one will pay them if they dont know what their labor is like.

Shit user, I understand that they are fat fucks but you could avoid let them jump through hoops to justify their shit

There's a lot less chance of people leaving after losing, or even winning, the first round.

I will never pay a single dime for any EA games.
Their whole company deserves to go bankrupt and everyone in it.

I am not a piratefag, though. I only find piracy a lot more logical for me.

Add me if you want to play faggots.

HorridComedian

I'm just trying to get into Heaven, user
What do you suggest I do about games that don't have any DRM-free purchase options? I don't agree with supporting these platforms, even if I do pirate the games after I potentially purchase them.

Disappointing

user, I hope you arent serious.

Then don't demand their product. Vote with your wallet.

So, if you want to play their games and enjoy some fun from them, but you abhor them, then why waste the hard drive space? You're demanding their product, even if you're not paying for it.

I'm just a sinful layman trying to do the same, amigo.

Well, if you want to play it, it would be just for you pay for the item. However, if the game normally features intrusive and compromising DRM, then I don't see why it would be a problem to pay for the item, then acquire a less restrictive version. You've not muzzled the ox after it worked.

But, if you'd rather not support whichever company at all, maybe it's for the best that you don't play the game, user. Find another one that meets your needs better.

How about no? Also, people use piracy to play the games to see what they are like, didnt say it was fun.

Fuze
Twitch
-
APM-6 "Matryoshka" Cluster Charges

IQ should really be "player with the highest chance of death running into a trap"

Top tier waifu, user

Could be fixed the next edit

ITS TIME, ANONS!

Guess we have an economics student here.
You're right on that part, torrenting their games is a waste of hard drive space. Most of the time it's downright horrible.
But how do you know if it's shit or not without playing it yourself?
Should I listen to every youtube e-celeb and buy it on their word?

Moreover, should a game that only has 3 hours worth of actual playtime deserve the same price tag as one with 40+?
Where is the quality in that?

IQ is the only operator with 3 speed and an LMG at launch.
I don't know about you, but I find her extremely versatile in most situations.

Law, actually :^)

It's a tough sell without playing it yourself, and you're right, I don't want to trust normalfag core YouTube celebrities either to recommend a game. But, we do have things like Metacritic user reviews and Holla Forums to try and figure these things out.

What do these packs contain, and is it worth getting? Which one should I purchase?

I can't tell whether or not you're implying that you want to play these games. In which case, make up your mind.

Get it on G2A.
The original game is about $20 there last I checked.

Those packs basically unlock the operators for you day-one, but if you have the time to grind, you'll get there eventually.
Plus the most useful DLC operators are pretty much valkyrie and hibana.The rest are pretty much gimmicks. So I would say you should take the time to grind it yourself.

The first one is just the base game with the regular unlock prices for all the operators, Year 2 Gold is probably either the base and the first year season pass content or the base and the second year season pass content, Complete is going to be both passes and base.

If Holla Forums has ever done anything right, it's calling out games that are $60 and only twenty minutes long.

shit son, I bet you bought resident evil 7 too

I'm getting it on Xbone.

You first.

Is there any good Twitch porn? Because shit I've seen is pretty sad.

Piracy is to play the game.

Anyone who isnt a tool can realize thats garbage, but Holla Forums shouldnt be trusted for everything.

user, what the fuckā€¦
Just get it used in that case. Surely, you can find better deals by doing so.

Someone remake the thread, we're on our way to page 14.

I'm hoping your cognitive dissonance isn't THAT bad, user.

It sounds like you've got a bad case of buyer's remorse somewhere in there to boot.

The thread doesnt get remade until its at page 14

I also have no fucking idea what your point is anymore, and I dont care about arguing any further, you can have the last word if you want.

No user, I have no fucking clue of what you were talking about.

Wait, let me see if I got this correctly
Also, how the fuck are you supporting the developers by just playing? Are you just tuned to a different galaxy?

While fifty kilos of steel in someone's spine is satisfying, I have to question why the fuck he didn't hear me.

He could have had just put his headphones the other way around, though, which happens way too often.

Isn't the headphone cable always plugged into the left ear, though?

My headphones are 2 wires which converge into 1, which leads into the headphone jack. I dont think it matters anyways, if your left side is in your right ear, you will hear everything from the wrong direction.

oh lord have i done that a few times now, looking for some one coming from the left and getting assfucked on the right, i'm in the habit of double checking the headphones now, since the wire leads to both sides, i have to read the L and R on them

Yeah, I get fucked up pretty often due to that. I should place colored tape to identify which side is which.

account.xbox.com/en-US/Profile?gamerTag=itsthedark
Send me a friend request, I'm not on my Bone right now

>only the left makes chat, the right is dead as normal setting

Jesus pirated fish and other shit If he condones piracy it's ok. Now fuck off.

Actually he didn't faggot. He paid for the fish the fisherman caught, then when he have seen was not enough he multiply it to give it away to the starving people.

What you do is getting it without paying the fisherman and then keeping it all for yourself

Don't argue with a theologian faggot

Get the base game and grind like no tomorrow to get the rest of the ops.

And how exactly do we get a prated game? Someone buys it and then uploads copys to the internet for all to enjoy. The game was payed for once just like the fish. Get rekt faggot.

And this is why you use a headset instead of earbuds. It's much more comfortable anyway.

Why would you pirate this game though? Its centered around multiplayer.

Thanks for proving once more that anti-piracy fags have no idea how piracy even works.
Get your head out of your ass and fuck off to reddit.

Why are you arguing about piracy on a thread dedicated to a game that is pointless to pirate?

Honestly it seems like someone came to try to de rail the thread and a couple of people took the bait. its not like we advocate buying the game at full price.

Every thread someone asks about the game and if it is worth it and every thread people tell them to just pick it up off a key site for like 15-20 bucks. I mean I get the anons who try and shit up the thread by spoutin the ubishit meme garbage, but piracy? Really? Are they really resorting to retarded bait like that?

They are. and we have eaten it up for like 50 posts now.

How about some serious discussion? Miras mirror can be used to spawnkill the enemy on Yacht, something to watch out for or should that wall be unbreakable?
or an update on that sledge V castle picture. I want thermite. or maybe the hostage.

I actually haven't considered the possibilities of using the mirrors on exterior walls
that could make some positions like in Favela or Club House top much more bearable

It can be extremely OP if your team coordinates. feels like an execution's firing line.

I was kinda waiting for a new thread, but heh. Added thermite and some fixes on castle.

I wish I was competent with photoshop. I tried my hand at it to make a steam picture for my brother and it turns out photoshop is hard.

Oh shit that reminds me, you can pop Mira's glass through the front of the window. You just have to melee where the canister should be through the bottom part of the glass and it will break. I saw a buck do it today and my teammates like condemned him for abusing the apparent glitch.

We should probably do the new thread already. The 3 page difference isnt much since this one is moving way too slow now.

Comes with experience, like everything. The first hurdle is how complicated the interface can be, for instance when it comes to layers. Which is too bad because layers are absolutely essential.
My advice would be to first fuck around with what has the most effect for the least hassle, that being the filters and everything under image>adjustments. Filters in particular can create some really interesting pictures. In pic related, the background is done exclusively by messing with filters and seeing what sticks.
Picking up some tutorials can be good to familiarize yourself with the interface, but ultimately, it's about picking some tools amid the fuckton there is and cobble together results. I mean, there is a ton of shit I still don't know the first fuck about.

Pretty nice, good job.

Include the freinds remix as the OP image. also we need a better OP.

please include the line FUCKING MULTI MONITOR IS STILL BROKEN somewhere.

multimonitor works in the benchmark but not ingame. its bullshit.

I am not good with OP's, someone else should do it.

I did this one. ill try my hand at the next one. anything else that should be included/discarded from the current OP?

Maybe you could add the symbols at

You could add MacieJay's channel but I dont know the opinion on him here.

And we are live. check the catalog.

Thanks user, Im coming

Yeah some butthurt fag just spammed like 30 new threads so they locked everything down until they finish banning all his shit I guess.

Wow, the mods are fucking retarded, what a wonder.

They cleaned up.

When someone can copy/ paste this for the New OP. include these pictures.

Subject : /R6G/ FUCKING MULTIMONITOR IS STILL BROKEN EDITION

Velvet Shell is now live and with it comes a shitty UI that's somewhat better and bugs such as the drone spawning off map.
Are you season pass goys enjoying the new ops? How do you like the new map?

Also post your ideas for new operators!

I will do it.

What was he butthurt about?

Its up nao!

dunno, he was just spamming generic "go die" and "i hate you" messages.

I also fucking created one, I will go delete it.

Sounds like someone butthurt about political shit tbqh famalam

NEW THREADS BOYS AND GOYS