It's fixed

it's fixed

t. codemonkey

if monitors aren't video games, neither are keyboard and mice and we have peripheral threads every week - be consistent or accept your declining userbase

did someone delete the CRT threads?

I don't recall telling anyone to do that

test for good measure

Fucker quit making a deleting threads. Let me post already.

locking them

god damn it, why is every name Mark now.

I'm 100% sure i made the name Anonymous.

Oh dear, what happened?

how odd, is it locked atm?

explain

Because we are all shekel-grabbing jews.

fell off the face of the board a day or two ago, may have been deleted following the lock, can't say for sure

GOD DAMN IT CODEMONKEY

You are an honorary Aryan, Mark.

it's me

I actually want to see code how you fixed this because I am quite confident I will find something awful in there.

Who am I?

I AM THE DIVISION

NANU NANU

Why do you never stick any damn threads with Holla Forums servers you fucking faggot.

You're a slav.

might take a few minutes to update

test

Wow, mark can't jew and he can't spell either.

Am I Mark too?

No

I have no idea what's going on right now. I feel like CM is fucking with me at this point.

test

testing again

test

WE DON'T FORGETTI
WE DON'T SPAGHUETTI
PATRANUS EXPANDUS

What is? Did I miss something while playing video games?

wew

reported

Go back to reddit, fucking normalfag.

DON'T BULLY

DONT DELETE MY THREAD BECAUSE YOU CANT SPELL

hahaha im a mouse wanna yiff xd
*gets close to you*
*whiskers on your back*
*it aint easy being cheesy*

DO BULLY

mark is a fagot

whats my name

I guess this is just going into shitposting now isn't it?

We should have random names.

GODDMANIT, I WANT DICE BACK.

its doesn't matter who we are

Wheres /sp/ then you fucks?

I will fight both of you. I will let you know right now that I'm a black belt in Karate and know my Judo well.

Still feel like bullying me?

god damn it

Sure fucking nerd

Bretty much, yeah

fuck

t

BULLY

I HAVE A REAL GUN
THAT SHOOTS REAL BULLETS
AND MAKES REAL PEOPLE NOT REAL

I'LL MAKE THE VOICES REAL
THEN I'LL SHOOT THE VOICES
POWER BE UNTO THE BULLETS AND MY GUN
ALL SHALL BURN IN VIDEOGAME-FIRE

surely this is a ruse

filthy jew, ruining board since long time. fix your shit.

guns? What are you some sort of racist?

Get with with the times.

Well I guess I will just post this.

Anyone have the anime girl with the stove going on fire?

yey

I'm also 6'6 and jacked as fuark. My bitch just blew me as well(shit was so cash). I'd reconsider if I were you.

I'll check your dubs, but that's it. You fucking slut.

You won't be able to draw your gun. My quick reflexes are no match for you.

Anonnamahuse

你害,吃狗屎。出去,同性戀.

I ain'ts fucking mah sisters an cousins fo you mexicaens comes up round an screws mah states benefits. We gots dem guns and dems bullets to kills yous and niggas dat try sumefing funy.

you can't learn Japanese

its chink

Is that the kid from Stranger Things

no the the one with the brown hair who's kinda moe.

What happened?
I haven't been on the board for a little while.

IMMA GONNA SMASH DAT TER KIRBEE

Mark is fucking with us

You had to have a name to post or else you would get an error saying said name was too long.

I have one with blueish-greenish hair and another that's made of bacon

Why can't mark do anything right?

no-no. One with long brown hair while some japanese stove top looking thing thats orange and red is going on fire while the anime girl is panicing.

looks like its finally fixed

Fuck mark

You ask too much.

This? If it is, you better ban everything I don't like.

that's it!

thank you.

Mark you kike, why did you delete me from Steam? ;_;

Your sign is fucking offensive

Wait what why the fuck am I mark now?

Don't worry, I'll let you have it.

Add me back, I was cleaning up my friends list the other month.

ok heres my new short meme

i think mark is a fucking retarded, he made a sticky with flip flappers i hate that anime, spoilers ahead: how did cocona forget papika? it makes no sense that plot hole is too huge and why is it included? flcl bait once again. its like saying lain is a good anime.
he's
clearly
not
a
cross-
poster
beacuse
we have
a fucking ,
>>>/test/
board
remember that hitler allied with japan and if you don't explore the world you wouldn't have katana guns and the nambu oh wait noce again jepn is fuckin shit, china is literally better, literally they dutch camed and fucked all their nip grills lmao xd, chinks literally built a wall fuck you more usa.
god i fucking the meme of east vs west when you only include usa vs jpn, what a fucking meme. thats like saying there's only indians and cowboys or hans vs wall, what a fucking joke. what a shit forced meme.
and i fucking hate the word "nu", i know therses shititer words but you gotta be kidding me with this shit. nu deus ex, nu banjo kazooie, nu megaman, nu shantae, nu this, nu that, depriving words from genres into titles?. what's next; post postal 4? punk cyberpunk 2097? math frog fractions 2? power megaman? it made sense for 201X doom because a) the soundtrack had similarties to nu metal, b) similar sounds of "nu" and "new" aka a pun, c) it was actually new considering the time difference. but it doesn't make sense when you lump nu with deus ex (more specfically deus ex mankind divided) because it didn't have the punch of nu doom, its like the word jew, the more you say it the less it has meaning, that's why people say "jewish" but that doens't make sense because it's part jew. but applying prefixes to alter words is fucking stupid. I never do that, never will and never try because it's fucking gay.
self-decpreating humour isn't funny, mark you fucking suck, you are a fucking one note piece of shit, fuck off you fucking retard, you could argue my funny meme joke is one note in the sense because all i do is literally make fun of your piece of shit forced meme, but because you're so one tone and fucking loud it reverbs back into my mix that it's fucking gay, literally all you had to do is either ban+nuke 4am threads, I have still not changed the fucking requirement of being the least COMPTENT.
"SHIT podcast" aka "super holocaust in time!", i might as well shitpost every single time this specfic thread comes up because its fucking shit like the yandev threads. to eritiatere what i said: "its fucking gay". The dungeon crawler episode is fine except for that one fucking retard who actually thinks blood money is the best hitman, fuck off you fucking retard, sa2 is the best and always will be. i have the audio webm right here because no one knows how to make webms in this board, absolutely insulting not to me but to people who actually like stealth games and where's the intro, every podcast has an intro, but this one doesn't and i will not stop shitposting about it from now on until it gets a fucking intro and then i can use that aganist the podcast because intros = eceleb cancer that's a fact you fucking nigger.
anton and coolpeckcer more rike, yooka laylee. nice job mark, i like how you get rid of already dead projects into the rug even more but then shill even more fucking dead games like we shall wake, remember that //??, although to be honest a&cp is fucking shit because i hate banjo kazooie games, but that's the not thepo int, the point is that wswa is dead. it's dead and it's dead. you cant even jump, ebcause i dont fucking remember the last time i played it becasuse THATS HOW DEAD IT IS

conclusion:: nuke 4am + clones, lose the fucking weight and wait. noikoware is fucking dead, fuck you for shilling this crap. webm threads moved to /a/ because go shit up /a/ instead because then it moevs to a dead board like /av/, ez pz japanese because they're fucking retarded and dumb.
ok im done writing because i have artithus; thank you very much, gracias motto bene, domo, xie xie, fuck you.

There was a problem?
And did codemonkey fix something fun again? If yes please curbstomp his ass.

Stop this madness

this thread was fun

Somebody fucking help me I don't want to be Mark

Somehow, someway I will kill everyone.

toastan

Wow, what an ebin fucking joke on changing names, Mark.

Nice, have another Mokou.

Mark?

What's going on with the names?

It's like some kind of jew took over the board.

checks out

You need to put more effort into formatting it. People bitching about 4am threads for this long means I fucked with the threads too well.

b-but I just changed it back now

WHO LET MARK OUT OF HIS CAGE AGAIN? Where are the fucking hotpockets when you need them? We're gonna need some better wranglers.

I always thought those were Mahjong pieces or something.

Might as well just write in downvote

If you are the kike, thanks for not being too autistic.

Check the IDs like I'm doing with your dubs.

YOU DIDN'T FIX ANYTHING. FUCK.

Don't worry guys, (((I))) have everything under control.

Someone please help this man.

How DARE YOU use Mokou for your jewish lies!!

hi

But he is Mark.

THANK YOU BASED CODEMONKEY FOR FIXING MARK'S SPERG OUT

Whats your opinion on embed related?

it's shit

test

This is rapidly turning into a Mokou exchange thread.

Catch all the rare Mokous.

It must have started affecting Holla Forums and he endeavored to fix it as fast as possibru.

That's what I'm saying.

Youre welcome fam.
inb4 too lazy to turn on proxy to change id

Aside from the fact its from Born Again?

Yeah, my bad.

Got you fam

Mistakes into miracles.

You're a sly one, arent you?

when do we get unix filenames back
fuck your hashes

heh

Born Again from Black Sabbath is like Turbo Lover from Judas Priest, everyone says or expects it to suck, but its actually better than anyone thinks.

You can complain about it on /sudo/ where it gets ignored and you have one autist that screams about how it isn't broken even though the 'Save as original filename' is still broken.

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Who is this man

This is good for a vidya boss

Who is he Holla Forums?

When are you going to fix the names on Holla Forums?

Some fat fuck called Mark.

I'm gonna carve you a new cake hole! If you don't fix this!

So whats everyone sperging about and whats fixed?

Okay what the fuck is going on?

DO NOT POST YOUR RARE MOKOUS

Why was the change even made in the first place? You break the way things were on imageboards for over a decade….for what?

Something about how Unix is going to break in 2038 I think.

fuck you mark >>>/vcollins/

Pre-pubescent predro of impotent rage and 20 dollars

W-why?

Please tell me this wasn't it.

wasn't it

Who fucking cares, Mark is gonna die from a cake overdose before 2025 anyway.

As if this board or this site will still be here in 2038. As if any of us will still be alive in 2038.

Now fix the memory leak codemonkey

Don't run on autoupdate you retard.
Also run palemoon instead of standard firefox, it has its own leaks.

This shit's like moe Dragonball Z. I love it.

The LOL thread got deleted though.

I have no idea if it's true or not, you'll have to ask someone else.

It'll be fine. Don't worry about it.

and nothing of value was lost

I'd take a bath with her.

LOL

what was broken

No fun allowed
I bet you are a fucking spic or something

That's either the only funny CAD or the best edit to come out of LOL threads.

Wew lad the damage control didnt take too long

what are you talking about
germans are the no fun allowed

The amount of blisters and splinters from doing that would be horrific

I never had any problem using autoupdate before. I could let the browser run all day and it would never get anywhere close to 3gb.
I rather use netscape than palemoon

ban 4 AM

That's the worst. It makes filename threads and keeping track of original sources a huge pain in the ass.

It'll get fixed eventually™

o fug :–DDDD

"germans"

They are mahjong pieces. The source begging faggot is just a gigantic fucking retard.

There was a shitty OP for a CRT thread a few days ago that had zero mention of games or applicability to games, and rapidly devolved into shitflinging about CRT vs LCD monitors. It was locked, and nothing of value was lost.

Works for me, but you have to reload the thread or it just saves as the hashed name. Maybe you should stop using Pale Meme.

Too bad I use Firefox like a good goy.

Think of the newfags, user. You already get called out on some boards for using "cuckchan filenames".

DELETE THIS

Yeah, that's fucking retarded. Anyone who unironically calls Unix timestamps "cuckchan filenames" needs to be deported back to Reddit.

shoo shoo cuckchan goblin

You have to go back.

If your save as link is the same as your image hash you are a newfag.

What is this

are we playing spot the newfags again?

fuck off newfag

Behead all those who equate saging to reddit mechanics.