You're the final boss, what's your theme?

You're the final boss, what's your theme?

Here's a suggestion:

soundcloud.com/comeme/nasty-woman

I think this works for most of Holla Forums and /a/

or this

Fight me faggit

Disgusting, whose bitch is this?

Anything from this album really

i would have something like this for the final area

thats kinda epic, user.
i prefer something more grounded

Tremble mere mortals

I'll bring shitposting to a whole new level

I didn't notice until now but the final boss of Xenoblade looks like something from warframe. I mean it looks identical to the starter gimpsuit.

Thank god at least soundtrack was salvageable from that mess.

Conversely.

;_;

I like songs that keep the pace up without overdoing it.

Everything in my life is regret except my upcoming death.

This obviously. What else would I pick?

Edgy.

also the fight is like space funeral meets Ys

Erika, It ain't me, the Moonman collection, Palastinalied, ganimuchi remixes, mlp soundtrack, ear shredding chiptunes, hard metal Hava Nagila, throatsinging… Look at the sheer triggering meme potential and then say that.

shit would be exceptionally dank.

The 198X album's infiltrate and acid spit would work nicely for this exchange. This isn't really final boss material though.

Probably use the Exoskeleton track for a showdown for some secret lab where a renegade scientist is designing some sort of doomsday mcguffin. Exoskeleton isn't really a boss theme so much as it's a level theme though…

Would this be considered cheating?

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

r00d

Yeah the game is shit, but I liked that boss music somehow.

I wanna dance like this.

how the fuck could i know what my theme was if i dont know what kind of design and motives and shit im going to have?

Are the fate vns worth going through?

The boss themes just get better in the closing chapters of the story. Not "Mighty Wind" tier but good God damn.

Yes.

No wonder Russian invade them and Annexation Crimea
Fucking Sergey is watching japanese cartoons all day.

I'm the boss of a racing game and the boss fight consists of driving backwards with a minimum speed limit of 100km/h down a wavy mountain road.

When you finish the race in 1st place the game plays the replay backwards, all the way back to the beginning of the race. Except it turns out the cars are still going forward, and they're going off a cliff

Ukraine > Russia
tbh

Fucking faggot.

Any song from this game really

Ah yes, another thread where everyone replies to the OP but nobody replies to the songs actually posted.

I still want to post mine though..

the metal version
just remove the space between 1:18, 2:46

A faster paced and rock version of this.

Sky-themed boss battle, obviously.

I can't find an example, but it'd be a medley of all the Justice Ray parts. Maybe a part for each phase. I'd be that nearly impossible true final boss that you can only reach by performing obtuse and difficult tasks throughout the game and reaching the end without using any continues.

Considering my boss battle would most likely involve boobytraps, fortifications, and a whole lot of mortar fire, I'm going with something like this.