Under communism, how is babby formed?

Under communism, how is babby formed?(USER WAS SENT TO ANFEM BREEDING DUNGEON TO SEE HOW BABIE IS FORMED )

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=baKhkY3RCsc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Artificial wombs with extensive genetic screening and possibly genetic enhancements.

Collectively owned and used breeding girls would be utilized.

people are allowed to reproduce naturrally with the option of abortion.

Sex needs to become collective and revolutionary act. We must abolish monogamous relationships and family unit if we wish to abolish capitalism.

it was an attempt 2/10

all wrong
individuals will clone themselves only

this is why tankies need to fucking hang

satan girl taught me everything
you don't want to know ;-;

Depends on the level of technology.

Babies don't come from the astral plane m8

i thought he was Slovakian. fuck.

Under communism, we are born from babies emancipated from authoritarian parental controls with both patriarchy and matriarchy abolished.

I think creating new life is worse than murder

Baby must seize control of the means of reproduction or he's executed for counter-revolution.

When we reach true FALC, the human birth rate will drop rapidly towards zero. Why would anyone have a real human child when they could raise their ideal child with their ideal partner in virtual reality?

mustafa mond pls go

why would i want this

youtube.com/watch?v=baKhkY3RCsc

niceā€¦.

You misunderstand. It's like a gulag, but it's for anfems. Mixed-gender gulags are too rapey, you see.

i'd go there, it sounds fun.

Was this ban really necessary?

The answer is: it isn't.

how bout i do what i want?

Forcing someone into existence will be a crime user. :^)

No, but the anfem breeding dungeon is.

I feel like the ban lasted 2 minutes. OP here, not sure what happened

Joke bans are a thing, newfag.

what goes on in the anfem dungeon?

anfem's pussy is delicious on its own, but when she's shoving your head between her legs and moaning when you do a good job - it's a bit sweeter

lewd

I've never been temp banned in my life. I don't know what led you to believe I had, but making shit up to feel good about yourself is something best reserved for Holla Forums.

wew

Same reason people don't adopt.

You're going to have to explain why people don't adopt and why that has anything to do with why people wouldn't want to live out their ideal life in VR.