What are some kinos about being constantly reminded that your existence is frowned upon and a the few liberties you...

What are some kinos about being constantly reminded that your existence is frowned upon and a the few liberties you were granted constantly being regulated away?

Rick and Morty

you have the liberty to do business with people who consent to it. you do not have the liberty to do business with people who do not consent to it.

what country is this pic even from? wtf

What about toilet paper and spray paint? When I was a lad we took vandalism seriously.

It's probably just the horrible compression but that flour looks like popcorn.

england

the Cucked Kingdom is a proverbial nanny state now, it's patehtic

OH NO NO NO NO

They have toilet paper in the United Sheikhdom? I thought you guys just used your bare hand.

Too light skinned, that whole area is gone from what I hear.

anglos deserved this

Ireland is just 1% black (for now) jealous 56%.

Yeah they pulled a lot of shit against continental Europe ( never mind WW1 and WW2, israel/balfour,etc.) , but I still think its a shame to see a white country get consumed by the lowest subhuman genetic garbage race because of jewish propaganda ("muh diversity" "anti-racism")

I don't live there just going from what I hear/see.

I don't either, but I was reading up on it. The thing is that the white folk are hidden in house and the police are letting the niggers run amok and literally do anything they want without repercussions.

They have plenty of UK bank notes laying around afaik.

The problem is Americans read blown up sensationalist Breitbart tier news that only focuses on London, Birmingham, Paris, Stockholm, Malmo, Berlin etc. Imagine if somebody pointed to California or Detroit and said "look at this, America is ruined!".

That happens all the time.

yeah but as you see with america and mutt posting, everything people judge your country on is big cities.

It's about time we ban assault flour for people under 21 tbh

Literally the amerimutt meme

top fucking kek
no wonder why they're mad. we have guns but their children cant even buy food. wtf.

What race can't eat flour?

That's pretty much exactly what the goblin meme is.
Illinois is a great example of this, shitcongo is the goblin blight in an otherwise majority white state.

The difference is the part where they have guns and you don't, good luck with your armed revolution with butter knives against the muslims who have thousands of assault rifles stockpiled in mosques all over your country, if it even ever gets to that point, the police will fight you before they fight the muslims. The biggest thing holding brits back is their subservient attitude and slavish attitude to the status quo, honestly disgusts me how eager the average brit is to sell each other out to their communist government just so they can feel comfortable there are no troublemakers in their neighborhood
If you go on youtube you can find millions of video of pathetic petty britcucks recording their neighbors so they can catch them saying a wrongthink word or putting their garbage bins out in the improper manner so they can report him to the police, just cowardly backstabbing behavior befit of citizens of the USSR

spray paint is restricted where i live. you have to be 18 to buy it.

or spoons