>OMG SO CREEPY XDDD LOSER VURGENS WANT A RESPITE FROM TFW NO GF NO WAY WE CAN'T ALLOW THAT XDD"

>OMG SO CREEPY XDDD LOSER VURGENS WANT A RESPITE FROM TFW NO GF NO WAY WE CAN'T ALLOW THAT XDD"

paying thousands of dollars for a bad hologram is not creepy for you?

It wasnt that shes a virtual gf its the potential mass surveillance and privacy intrusion that can be exploited with this hologram I wish I could have that hologram though too bad I'm paranoid

It’s like poetry; it rhymes.

Of course its creepy! You fags should be out taking girls on dates! You cant just run away and replace us like this!

WEBM YOUR SHIT STUPID FUCKING NIGGER
YOU ARE A NIGGER, A DUMB FUCKING FILTHY SHIT-SMELLING GOAT-FUCKING NIGGER SHIT-FOR-BRAINS FAGGOT WHO'S TOO FUCKING LAZY TO WEBM SHIT
GOD FUCKING DAMN

What the fuck happened to this place?

You I agree with.

video games happened.

???

You refuse to date us so what do you expect men to do?

I can't compress it enough.

What

I just play Video Games.
What is this website about?

maybe you can't get dates because you're just a shitty person? the real world's more complicated than a bumper sticker quote on facebook, user.

is this a demoralization thread
cos i'm feelin bad by both faggot youtuber and op's obvious "this made me feel like shit, now i gotta share it with you guys so i know how you guys deal with this shit"

Perhaps not everyone should succeed in life. Perhaps those that do not succeed do not deserve the benefits that success brings. Perhaps you aren't good enough to succeed.

I didn't realize this board was meant to promote shitty youtube channels. While we're at it, I should post old Anita videos, complete with direct-linking since making mirrors, webms, and so on is for retards.

C'MON MAN

It's their earned money, I give no fucks what they do with it.

You're too old for my liking.

Reddit happened.