I should buy PS4 and 7 games or buy PS4 Pro and 2 games?

I should buy PS4 and 7 games or buy PS4 Pro and 2 games?

In my country:

My TV Samsung KS8500

The rent money I get for month:
$ USD 256.58 Dolar

I have this 4k TV samsung KS8500 and i wanted to play in the best quality, PS4 is cheaper than PC.

You should buy 4 horses and a long length of rope and have yourself drawn and quartered.

Get a Dreamcast and some games you retard.

goy, I…

oh fuck op you are more retarded than I thought.
yes I posted twice but I missed that part and had to tell you that you are dumber than I though.

Shouldn't you be more worried about Muslim invaders than a child's hobby?

GTX 1080 $ 834,08 USD
Intel I7 $ 449,12 USD
16GB DDR4 $ 128,32 USD
Good Motherboard: $ 288,72 USD

The rest i have because i sold my old computer with I5 Ivy Bridge, Motherboard, GTX 970, and i sold my old PS3 to buy this 4k TV now i need to play in the best quality.

PS4 is cheaper than PC

Except PC games are free, paco.

It doesn't help that you go for the most overpriced shit.

Get a RX470 4GB or 480 8GB instead, wait for Ryzen 4C or 6C models, get a decent mid tier motherboard and you'll run everything at High/Ultra 1080p@60 at half the price or so.

LOL YOU STUPID GOY YOU EVEN BOUGHT IN TO THE HYPERTHREADING MEME
YOU DUMB GOYIM YOU DO NOT NEED TO GET THAT CARD THE 9* IS STILL GREAT
OH SHIT YOU WENT FULL RETARD
AHHAHHAHHAHHHAHA

I finally have an excuse to post this.

Ayayaya chiahuahuita cacita mamacita!!! Au Au Au au, ayayayayayay, viva mexico, taco taco burrito, piña colada, mangoneada, orchata orchata, wuwuwuwuwuwuwu! birria birria, arriva arriva, Au au au au, ayy lmao.
*gets decapitated by the cartel*

Si. Pensarias si OP el mericon estaria en apuros, trataria de salvar poquito de dinero comprando cosas con las mejor ofertas, no?

I admit PC games are cheaper, i have many good games because the games on Steam are very cheap

PS4 Games, average:

PC Games on Steam, average:

I need 16GB DDR4 and at least GTX 1070 or GTX 1080 to play games in 4k in the quality of my TV.

maricon

ebikl trol

Just get the 1070 then. You're paying a premium on the 1080 because of GDDR5X (lol 12Gb/s instead of 8Gb/s memory speed) and FP64 precision. Either that or wait for Vega with HBM2.

And no, you don't need that "gaming" motherboard with fancy RGB and useless plastic "heat spreaders"
16GB RAM shouldn't be that expensive so suit yourself, though a bigger SSD might make more sense instead.

What should be posted to spam this shit thread?

I bet he watercools his PC

Ay Chihuahua, raspados, elotes, WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP.
TE VOY A CHINGAR, FRISK

Mexican stuff
Quieres tener un mal tiempo?

Thanks

I already have water cooler from my old I5 3570k and i will use in my new PC.

But i need a motherboard for overclock, so i will need to pay a little more.

Pay for the wall instead

Ay DIOS MIO
Nye heh hehe!!

No, you pay me. Cabron.

Get the cheapest motherboard that offers decent VRM power supply phases then, depending on the expected OC level.

Thanks, i will need to buy a motherboard Z77 for Intel.

From what I've seen the PS4 Pro tends to run games worse than the PS4, so might as well just go with that (you don't actually think the PS4 Pro will be able run any games at 4k do you? It's more for streaming 4k videos etc., which you might as well just set up a HTPC for).

There is no content for 4k, why do you have it? You're the dumbest fucker on this board I could swear this is a bait thread.

Quit bumping this garbage.

Shit, Mexico has some pretty nice spookers

how much i/o crap do you actually need

more Haydee. There isn't enough of her

(checked)
I was about to go to sleep but those trips demand it.

Why do people hate her? Chocolate women aren't bad.

Because "muh shills" and "look she's a nigger"

Day after day people are expecting the Pro to provide 60fps
And day after day we have to disappoint them

fat

Fat tits and ass maybe.

Nigger women can look good. I just wish there was more sfm

And for retards in this thread, I'm not mexican and I'm white and i live in south america, lol. Thanks for everyone.

About the HDR 4K TV, some people are like pic related.

No one is saying 4K is bad. Everyone is calling you a retard for implying that the Ps4 would make use of it.

I'm saying it's bad. There's no fucking content for it because it's a meme like 3D TV.

This is pretty typical, brown skin correlates with low IQ.

The resolution is not a meme, but the push for it is. It's like 1080p in 2005.

Not only the resolution, i don't buy the cheap low end 4k, i buy one of the best 4k, better than my TV only 4K OLED. this TV have the best colors, low input lag, best HDR from 2016, but HDR only works on PS4 Pro or Xbox One S and in very few games on PC like Shadow Warrior in Nvidia GTX 1070 and 1080.

PS4 Pro is not bad, between the consoles PS4 Pro have the highest resolution and best upscalling while Xbox One S have less resolution and worse upscalling, but Xbox One S accept Ultra HD Blu-ray while PS4 Pro Not, but i don't buy blu-ray. Xbox One S also accept you buy regular Blu-Ray and burn this blu-ray and play on your xbox one S, could be useful for some people but i only want the games with best quality possible, in the consoles, the PS4 Pro seems like the one with the best quality, resolution possible.

PS4 Pro the resolution and quality is better and the upscalling is good to be closer to 4k quality

Original PS4 have more blur because have less resolution

Xbox One have more blur than original PS4 and PS4 Pro because have less resolution and less details.

I can pirate movies in 4k or highest quality close to 4k who looks very good in my tv because my TV also have one of the best upscalling, but i only watch movies sometimes, it's very rare, i usually only use my TV for some videos, musics and 80% of the time for games.

I could use Netflix in 4k but i don't use netflix, i prefer for free popcorntime but it's not 4k, and it's rare i watch any movie so i don't use netflix and it's rare use popcorn time and it's also rare i download a movie of 34GB 40GB 80GB to watch in 4k

And i know netflix and media in general have some tv shows and movies with disgusting shit, sickness and democrats manipulation since looks like democrats have lobby in hollywood, narrative, bait and propaganda so i don't watch so much, i only watch sometmes few movies because i think they could be really good to enjoy and have pleasure without any political shit or the least shit possible to make the movie good.

I love how Holla Forums shits itself over anything console related. You guys are pathetic.

OP, PS4 pro has been a mixed bag. Many newer games are playing better on it however, and I think Sony just updated their OS to allow you to play "unsupported" games at unlocked framerates. It depends what games you want. Gravity Rush 2 and Ni-Oh would be two excellent choicse for the time being, but you could absolutely get 7 great games for the base ps4, starting with bloodborne, the last guardian, gravity rush remastered, Gravity Rush 2, Ni-Oh, Yakuza 0, and Odin Sphere.

You came to the wrong board to ask, Holla Forums is a bunch of retarded PC fags who spent the past 9 years playing stalker and doom wads and literally doesn't know anything about consoles or anything new happening in gaming except for maybe nintendo things, even then they'll easily believe something like X has been announced as a lesbian.

maybe there'd be more of her if you retards hadn't shitposted EVERY SINGLE THREAD that was made to death.

You should buy all ps consoles like a good sonyfag.

Console are pure garbage, all of them. Kids and skitskins love them because they're easy but they don't play games they're made to play very well and japan LOL. Thanks for bringing your Vita cellphone games to PC when we can play all your console games 50x better than the shit it's made to play on.

Shut your face you dumb coon, all console sucked since 2008 or whenever the PS2 was discontinued. Pic related, you/console market.

lmao

R00FLES!!