How does your country represent each console in adverts?

How does your country represent each console in adverts?

BONGLAND:

How are they in media where you are from?

argentina

i seriously haven't seen any nintendo ads here.

I don't watch ads

You don't have to
The ads will watch you instead

I can't remember the last time I even saw a console ad on Australian TV. Granted I don't watch much TV but still.

You're an ad.

No I'm not. It's not like I'm telling you to buy Fallout 4™ and to tip your ISP for downloading the extra 60gb of textures

Todd pls

Burgerland:

"MOMMA, I WANT THAT ONE. I'M A BIG BOY NOW"
Seriously, who's fucking idea was it to call it that? Even if Ironic, what in the blue fuck.

BIG BOYS BIG POISE

Nintendo of America. This is the same branch that tried to sell Tokyo Mirage Sessions to children.

you have xbox on point son

I wonder how Nintendo would be if it was edgier, like SEGA and Playstation on crack.

I want SNES/GCN Nintendo to come back.

Russia

Badly

It was the same shit for every console in the 90's and somehow still is.

I've seen a few Pokémon and Mario Kart ads on cartoon network

Obligatory

Seeing those ads in CN back in the day was so fucking satisfying. They just fit so right.

What did he mean by this? No, I'm serious, is this some faggy word for commercials? Do people still watch the electric Jew in the current year? How, there is quite literally nothing worth watching on TV today.

You're trying way too hard to fit here m8. You also forgot to sage.

Holy shit my mom laughed her ass off at the pic. It's one of her favorite books.

I don't know if I should cry or laugh

All I get is how to get car insurance and that Papa John's pizza

Greece. Sports games. Sports games. Sports games. Sports games. Sports games. Sports games. Sports games. Sports games. Sports games. Sports games. Buy a ps4 so you can play sports games. Did i mention sports games?

That pic is just a joke right?……right?

Venezuela:

Adverts means advertising, because there is more than just tv commercials.

I want to call bullshit on this being real, but I believe it is…