What are some kinos about gay men raising little girls?

What are some kinos about gay men raising little girls?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/uZ4RW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

one of them plows the other two

Of course the korean run propaganda arm of Juche has a hand in this.

user, I'm loli

They're hated in Japan, aren't they?

I think they're the Japanese equivalent of BBC.

Politically, they'd be closer to CNN.
They'd considered a shitty propaganda channel and they're not thought of very highly in Japan. They do insane bullshit that makes them even less liked, just read this article.
archive.is/uZ4RW

checks out

My favorite line from this show was

Surprised they would make a live action "My Brother's Husbad". Came out in 2014, 4 volumes long and is currently being translated into English in omnibus format that'll condense it into 2 volumes.

'Ten years ago Yaichi's twin brother moved to Canada and married a man called Mike. A month ago, he died.

Now Mike has arrived to Japan to meet Yaichi and his daughter Kana. Yaichi has to face his own preconceptions and come to terms about who his brother really was. '

Eh, I prefer my traps, thank you very much, Japan.

I don't get it.

The first speaker is saying that as soon as he gets off the bridge he will take a shortcut to make up for the time lost stuck in traffic. The second person takes this to mean that he will literally drive off the bridge.

what did Luigi mean by this?

One of the comments in that article, written in broken American English so typical of libtards, claims that NHK is run by "ultranationalists". Did that faggot mean the Yakuza?

probably means these guys

Isn't everyone in Japan an "ultranationalist", though? Even the lefties don't want foreigners.

Is that guy on the right Dysnomia? He's looking great. Lost a couple pounds. Good work, buddy.

I MEAN LEFT, FUCK, FUCKING WHY, EVERYTHING'S RUINED NOW

I wonder who is behind this.