A P O L O G I Z E RIGHT NOW

Rian confirmed for /ourguy/.

We were so wrong about him… so fucking wrong.

Why do people still care?

So here is how this works:
< Lucas
< Abrams
< Cute. Hold my beer.

I want to see the biggest media franchise of all times crash with no survivors.

Is there any doubt that Rian Johnson is the most talented director in Star Wars?

If Disney survived the 90's, then they will survive this too. There was a chance to kill it…

I'm talking about SW, not Yidsney.

He ruined Jedi

I actually laughed. Thanks for that.

Laugh it up, Kike Cucklasa. You know as well as I do that it's a forced laugh.

damage control to make abrams look like the savior will fix the next movie…. its not going to work TFA=TLJ both were garbage.

Disney using the paid shill media to spread more lies now that they know how Episode 8 will be remembered in a desperate attempt to save Jew Jew's work by throwing Johnson under the bus. Don't buy their Jew-die mind tricks, Episode 7 was shit because it was a directionless rehash and a theoretical Jew Jew Episode 8 would be as shit and as unfulfilling as anything else that talentless hack has built up to have no payoff (i.e. his entire filmography).

Nothing was planned. JJ's "script" if such a thing existed was probably a VHS copy of ESB, and a photograph of a vagina.

That's soyboy meme thinking. The prequels are good, but it's not because they used practical effects, just as a few puppets don't save the sequels.

But Ryan also said that there was no script, so which is it?

more like a shitty dvd they just picked up for a few bucks at the store which Abrams and Kennedy didn't even finish.

Who? Go to bed, junior. We were there at the TPM premiere before you were even born.
You had your fun shitposting, but wasted all the momentum. Has to be connected with your 56% nigger genes. Now we're restoring normality.

Who are you quoting?

No too hard to see

Not at all, shill. It was a very natural laugh. A sensible chuckle if you will.

Rian managed to fuck up so badly the biggest kike hack in the universe looks good. This is like when Tiberius chose Caligula to succeed him so he’d look better by comparison.

So now we know JJ hated Rian and Trevorrow left in disgust. What the fuck was Kennedy thinking giving that dumb manlet the keys to a vehicle he had no business driving? JJ at least had the excuse he had fucked up Star Trek.

abrams (he was involved with TLJ) and Lucasart signed off on all rian's decisions. Both abrams and the people at Lucasart defended TLJ up until the end of February coincidentally while the movie was still in major theaters. Now that TLJ is no longer in major theaters they are throwing that rian fag under the bus.

and also the fact that that 4 foot tall goblin is jewish. He tries to get more height with that ridiculous mini jewfro.

George looks super scarred from that beak nose.

Jew Jew will soon be the one to know fear.

why is the jew's face/head really fat ( hardly has a neck & weak chin) and big while the rest of him looks puny in comparison?

I believe it. I believe it was probably shit like TFA, but what Rian came up with was worse.

Prequels are good. Your time is done.

Daily reminder all of this is Pleb Reddit Media's fault, Kike Cucklasa's prequel videos were the catalyst manipulating fanboy drone groupthink which caused Lucas to sell his life's work.

All Star Wars threads will be banned starting next Monday.
t. board vol

doubt.png

themoreyouknow.mkv

bump

testing//

Ridiculous much of what was in the RLM reviews was already the widely accepted opinion years before plinkett.

You can't tell underage that. They are convinced it's a conspiracy to defame their childhood.

This. The only thing Plinkett did was articulate what everyone else already felt.

that's soyboy meme thinking

If you watch Star Wars movies at all, you're a soyboy.

Not possible because Sw is only for women now!
Force is female™ no men allowed.

Why is everyone blaming Ryan solely? He had bosses. Kennedy greenlit the script and everything to do with it, Jew Jew gave him the mystery boxes with no answers and the shit characters. I mean, the guy is a hack, but ruining Star Wars was a team effort.

Because that's what Disney wants you to think so that they can trick you into thinking Episode 9 and the spin-offs will be "saved" and to prevent you from realizing that Episode 7 was irredeemable trash. So that's what Disney pays media journalists to shill and unfortunately we still have a lot of people who bite at their bait.

But the Solo movie is coming out before Episode 9, and Jew Jew will have to sacrifice his firstborn to Moloch and spontaneously develop a talent for making movies to somehow unfuck the mess Episode 8 created. The Emperor equivalent is gone, as is Phasma, Kylo is no Vader, Hux is a clown. They have no villain, Carrie Fisher is dead IRL. Where exactly do they plan to go with 9?

I honestly believe that if 9 isn't a complete masterpiece Star Wars is pretty much done for.

It's amusing given that they were still defending TLJ a week or 2 ago, " Oy vey if you don't like TLJ then you hate women"- abrams.

I bet several jewish shekels 9 will be a 2 part movie that retcons TLJ. There are already rumors of time travel , Luke being alive (as a result of time travel) and marysue fighting Vader.
However no matter what they do 9 will suck because of the failure of 7 & 8 , poor writing,hack directors poor casting choices,bad dialogue, no quality control (ie plot holes, not understanding the basics on how space works) and their complete contempt and willful failure to cater to their audience (male demographic). There is no way for them to save it without firing a lot of people and hiring ones that don't use SW as an ideological platform to social engineer/push swj bullshit and even then it would be very hard to save (its better & cheaper to reboot or do something else in the SW universe) due to all the problems listed above. So there is no chance 9 will be a masterpiece and they don't seem to want to back down from the sjw shit either so at best it will be a turd that throws a few crumbs to SW fans (Luke is back and Vader) and then shits all over it again.

It really doesn't matter to Disney how bad Episode 9 is. Of course they would strictly prefer it be viewed as higher quality than lesser quality, but that's far from their bottom line. First, they want asses in the theater seats. They want the biggest opening ever, which they obviously aren't going to get because foreign markets outside of Europe (and the white parts of the Anglosphere) don't give a shit about Star Wars. Their investors really only care about initial results, so if the franchise has legs beyond that point doesn't matter.

Their second priority is having a fall-guy for everything that went wrong. Every decision that fucked episode 8 (and 7 for that matter) was signed off on by someone in Disney above Abrams and Johnson, but nobody wants to lose their cozy job at the top of fucking Disney. Johnson makes for a convenient fall guy, they just made the mistake of trusting his vision and that fucked Abrams' grand plan for a trilogy that totally existed. It's not Abram's fault or any of Disney's executives fault that Episode 9 will be shit, he had to work with what he had. Never mind that Johnson was given the impossible task of building on the trashheap of a "foundation" that Abrams established when he invalidated the OT to make another plucky rebel rehash but with diversity™. No, that movie did good at the box office reception and had a good Rotten Tomatos score so it couldn't have been shit.

If it has legs or not doesn't really matter to investors (who only think about anything in the short-term) so it doesn't matter to Disney. Whether or not Star Wars continues past Episode 9 depends entirely on if Disney can at least come close to meeting their expectations about how many people see it in theaters. If they can seed memes into the public conscience that brush over the failures of Episode 7 and Episode 9 by making them appear to be the fault of things that went wrong in Episode 8, they'll have no problem corralling enough people back for 9 to see if it can be salvaged and demanding a new trilogy that doesn't fuck everything up. That trilogy will probably just be a straight-up remake of the OT that will print money.

This.
It's Kathleen Kennedy people should focus on as she is the president of Lucasart and therefore by default responsible for what happens with Sw media, TLJ was her fault.
Either she was extremely negligent and allowed Rian to do whatever he wanted (unlikely) or she was heavily involved in TLJ and is completely incompetent in either case she should be fired as she is unsuitable for the job which is further illustrated in in her contempt for the SW fan base since she has publicly stated they Sw is no longer for them and that "the force is female™". webm related.

Yep. And you were wrong, a d George gave you what you wanted.

TLJ is her fault, but Rian deserves all the shit he’s getting.

Aside from being a prog with a vibrator up his ass, he’s full of himself and it’s unfounded. He’s nobody. He directed two arthouse pieces of shit and then they let him do a Stsr Wars film. I’d like him if he were humble, but he thinks he’s a fucking genius and his script was perfection. And anybody who has a problem with it is part of a small minority of misogyinists and they don’t matter.

Yeah he is a piece of shit but it was Kathleen who hired him and kept him on working on TLJ.
She could have easily fired him like she did many others but she didn't.

I'm not the Rian Johnson internet defense force, although I guess you wouldn't know it reading my posts. He obviously fucked up in a number of ways when he made TLJ, but the boat was already on fire when he stepped on board. Pouring gasoline on it to douse it obviously wasn't the brightest idea he had, but I'm enjoying the meta-spectacle. TFA skated by in its mediocrity only because fans believed there was a grand plan for the trilogy that was going to pay off in some way. They were retarded to think as such, but Star Wars fans are an exceptionally mindless bunch. There wasn't a movie that could've been made that could have been short of a disappointment, but the moves he made and Disney approved of certainly didn't help matters. I'm glad it burnt them, but Disney has been nothing short of cancerous for the Star Wars franchise, so we can't forget they're also at fault.

The gay mafia?

Wonder what Jew Jew Abraham's script was like

They refused my script.

I’M SO SORRY GEORGE PLEASE FORGIVE US

The same shit, only Jew Jew wouldn't have killed his mystery boxes until Episode 9.

Probably more oy vey remember the 6 gorillion! Rips off fantasy movie schindler's list.

Sucking on foreskins daily really fucks with your baby fat levels.

Half drunk, 5 minute, incomplete idea I pulled out of my ass SW movie (shitty but still better than disney) Where's my pay check Kathy!:

>Imperials are not “evil” but do have a militaristic, disciplined, no nonsense component.
>Luke comes across a force sensitive youth perhaps imperial (promising not the most powerful…. That is overdone) reluctantly trains him (could be a chick I guess) as he travels around galaxy with padwan ala Obi-wan in new hope or Qui gon+ Obiwan in PT.