Truthseeker is dead and we killed him

He was the last light in the darkness that is Holla Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/channel/UC0rZoXAD5lxgBHMsjrGwWWQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Take off those rose colored glasses. His shit got old quick.

Was Truthseeker legit?

Yes, and that is what killed it. When everyone thought it was next level shitposting it was awesome. When he actually started talking it became very apparent that he was mentally challenged and thought Truthseeker Comics would bring about a proletariat revolution. When Holla Forums laughed he got very very angry.

Yes, but he was semi-self aware.
His memes had three layers.

The inner layer: his actual underlying communist beliefs.
The middle layer: parodying his beliefs from the perspective of the right-wing.
The outer layer: parodying the said parody in a post-ironic way, thus making an actual lefty political comic that's hard to discern from parody or genuine beliefs.

Of course, the faggot had to go and ruin it by admitting he was a commie.

This post reads like an adderall junkie smashing the keyboard and believing he posted some insightful shit.

Nu/tv/ everyone
*claps*

but it's true tho

How did Truthseeker die? I can't exactly recall how. Was it when Trumo got elecetd/inagurated?

He just kinda left, I think it was shortly after his cringey video explaining why "true communism has never been tried" where he revealed his whiny, nasal voice.

sauce for video

Oh yeah that. I never bothered to watch it, too long too.

Scrubbed but his old channel is still up
hooktube.com/channel/UC0rZoXAD5lxgBHMsjrGwWWQ

He deleted it.

you fucking got me

Be yugamine! No shabu-shabu!

Don't forget
There were two Truth-Seekers
The commie one just copied the first one

No the first one was the commie. The second one was Holla Forums larping as a commie and being more obnoxious about it.

Historical revisionism is our meme kiddo

Truthseeker was a forced meme, good riddance.

redpill me on truthseeker

Shitposter shitposts communism comics and the monkey idiots of Holla Forums hooted and clapped for more. Destroying the board in the process. Now it's nothing but unfunny shit and waifus. The end.

oh I actually saw those but they were so uninteresting I forgot

2016 with the elections, Holla Forums and Holla Forums using Holla Forums as a battleground helped ruin the board, truthseeker was merely one aspect of the whole fiasco and his comics were stupid enough to be somewhat funny among the politicshit flinging going on.

Is this the one?

No, it was a forced fucking meme by him same-fagging like a goddam retard.

He also comes from leftypol, i can imagine he's the sperg who is still around.

Yeah, that's the one.
He sounds about 15 but knowing soy voices he's probably 27.

I remember TS, but I wish I knew more about him. He had a YouTube channel?

"He" is the same few guys who spammed Dunkacinno, now spam Zach, and are the primary waifufags.

I remember when they left for a while because everyone started shitting on their unfunny forced memes. Too bad their waifu cancer proved impossible to remove due to janny collusion.

There’s 2 max, pic related and his renfield tier irc lackey.