By 2050 half of europe will be closely related to varg

fug

Other urls found in this thread:

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5079596,00.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Back to your caravan, varg.

Wow, his daughters must be huge sluts.

Most of his children are actually males, that just happen to have long blonde hair.

Schools? What schools?

If I was a norwegian I would probably like him, but I am not and he really really pushes the christian bashing badly, while missing islam and judaism with his bat.
So it's kind of annoying, how much he overdoes it.

He actually mostly criticize Hebraism in general, but bashes Christianity in particular because it's the only one between the three religions, that was forced on Europeans, and many believe it's the ultimate 'white religion', which is false since the true native cults were pagans.

It takes a special kind of autism to be this mad about your stronk viking ancestors being turned to Jesus without a fight.

Similar sort of note is that the amish are probably one of the fastest growing populations in the world, watch as they take over a few major states in America

it's the right wing in general, because white liberals don't procreate anymore, because feminism tells women to work until they're barren, it's why generation z is 90 percent conservative

tfw when varg is a degenerate welfare queen who should have died in prison

Like I've said in previous threads, you cannot downplay the threat of islam, just because your local christianity has evolved into cancer. At least you could mold it with enough influence, rather than jump ship every time shit hits the fan.

you gonna get raped by achmed , if your priest/rabbi hasnt already

Why did the pagans lose so badly? Were they just not organized enough or something? Serious question.

to summarise…

And here we are in the present day with their ancestors whining about the great injustices they've suffered and how the ebil christians stole they history

Why he dressed up as a gay Runescape character?

There is partial truth to it though. Christians did try to alter and limit the influence of old pagan rituals as much as possible, even incorporating some to the local version of christianity.
This happened universally, across all regions around the time of conversion.

We have this thread every week!
😴

Deal with it.

Home schools of course, just like Varg does

Whats degenerate about him?

by this logic western civilization deserves to be conquered by jews then
at last the christkike reveals his final form

So how does he manage to post videos every day? Does he charge his camera with a generator and then send a flash drive to someone through the mail to post it to the internet? Does he mail that person letters to tell them what he wants to say in the comment section as well?

To be fair, the Celts were all about human sacrifice. Christians painted them all with the same brush and thought they were better off without their savage religion.

If a turtle can't roll off its back and defend itself it deserves to die. If you have to babysit an entire race and drag them into surviving they're probably better off dead.

He has solar panels and batteries in his house

What is this thing then? I'm no scientist or anything, but I'm pretty sure that is an overhead power line.

You know that he has neighbors near him right?

So that's not his house behind him? Why is he standing on the property then?

Sad.

Have you considered that maybe he is standing in his property and his house is in front of him?

I've seen him standing in front of that same house a lot, I'm pretty sure it's his. Is there any videos where he is walking out in front of his house, or when he actually shows his house?

and when I say "actually shows his house" I mean where he talks about it and tells you it's his house.

In his wife's channel there is an house tour.

Okay I just skimmed through it. They only show the inside of the house and a shot looking out the front door. There are no shots from the outside looking towards the house.

the house prom earlier pic is probably his
having solar panels doesnt mean you can stay completely off-grid all year around

If you have batteries and only power usage is a laptop and lights in the house than i think its more than enough

It does if you use batteries and use low amounts of energy. If you still use power lines, you're not off the grid and you're not a survivalist.

he doesnt have lights, he uses candles, as shown in the video

living off solar panels doesnt make you a survivalist either, you should avoid any kind of non-ancient technology to actually be one

completely debunked christian propaganda, next you'll tell me about how vlad drank and bathed in human blood too right?

You're saying this like christianity has "won" by turning western civilizations into zogbots and killing off/converting pagans, your weak religion will now be crushed by islam, who will take the world as the mongrel puppets of the jews, your religion will be forgotten to time because you are so easily deceived you can't play the long game. The pagans had it better honestly, they had the chance to die on their feet while you'll be slowly hunted down one by one and raped and tortured by low iq inbreds

Watch the whole vid
They have lights in the toilet

Okay so why does he always call himself a survivalist? Even the title of that video is "old fashioned survivalism".

he talks about living a simpler life, compared to other people
he also says he currently couldnt comfortable live bareback

So he's not living off the grid and he's not a survivalist. He's basically just some dude with solar panels trying to cut down on his energy bill. Got it.

if only the christians didnt take over europe we'd be so progressive now.

seems like youre just jealous of not fucking an autistic wife and having six home-schooled kids

Iceland is trying to ban circumcision and the Jews are kvetching.

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5079596,00.html

Yeah I figured you'd go that route. I was actually just curious if he was legit or not.

they need to act quickly

Celts have consistently been nigger tier throughout history. Druids were all too happy to cut people open.

lmao, pagans make a habit of rolling over for the church whenever possible. They've been trained to obey like the dogs they are and your power fantasies of christians getting their comeuppance are honestly pathetic.

based christians praise jeebus

Is this sarcastic?

I can pic and choose too

Kek, you fucking imbeciles. Religion is for niggers and other third worlders. Atheism is inherently white.

lmao

Oh shit, a fat man with a hat. How will I ever recover.

Did you forget about

That's the spirit, man. Pelt me with those pie charts until I'm defeated.

kek you're already defeated, you just don't know it yet

These infographs are too much user, please have mercy!

Alrighty then, have something different.

Stop posting heathens and faggotry. You will never be connected with your people or your nation, trying to reclaim "pagan" roots will never work, it's dead. Christianity won move on.

I remember when religious debates on imageboards were all about atheism vs christianity. Funny how things evolved :^)

fedoras became pagans

All religions are cancer, but pagans are few in number and irrelevant. Christians on the other hand still have some cultural influence, have far more members and are cucking to the jew and their based negroes wherever they go, and thus are far more dangerous.

I've watched maybe ten of his videos and even I know his stance is "I'm not fully ready, but I'm making progress towards it."

People tend to confuse ideals with the results of one person (living in snowy regions). I will let this video speak for itself and make you all depressed give you something to aim for.

so in 2050 half of europe will be jewish?

How many children do YOU want?

What was depressing about that? It's quite inspirational tbh. I'm more curious how he got trees to grow that well. Unless he did all that day one, some of them had to have been transplanted.

Funny thing the LARPers identify as pagans of old when those religions died out long ago.

Which of those countries gladly say Refugees welcome?

Realizing how far the rest of us have fallen without noticing something is wrong. But yes it is good (and much needed) inspiration. Bonus if you noticed the insects flying by.

I appreciate Vargs outlook; it should be celebrated that we are trimming the fat of our race. I don't agree with him, but it's a healthier outlook than despair and depression. Ultimately, it should be seen as a grim necessity. Mourn the failure but celebrate the strength.