Join game

this game has such a toxic community.

what games have an easily abused votekick? tf2's votekick is OP af but not to the extent of l4d.

Maybe you shouldn't be called "FurryFan69"

Yeah, I remember this shit
With that kind of players, it's no wonder that the community is Left4Dead

my name is literally "nope"

my profile has no description.

You should host your own game

I kinda wanna play the game myself. Is it tolerable with AI?

there's your problem

You sound edgy, kiddo.

Maybe it's for the best.

People aren't autistic in campaign mode on difficulty levels below expert, just stay out of versus. If you can't find any normal difficulty matches, just make one and people will join quickly.

Got it, thanks.

Standard AI is retarded and will sometimes just watch you getting dragged away by jockeys.
There is a workshop mod for smarter AI, use the Basic Version. With that you can expect them to act like pretty good teamplayers, you still have to turn around sometimes to ensure that they aren't 10 kilometres behind doesn't happen that often though

Done and done. Never thought to look into L4D2's workshop.

I can't comprehend

And the tryhards are usually the ones with edgy names.

I don't understand why you would make a thread like this. Please lurk more.

Literally the textbook definition of edgy.

Word as a name preferably three letters, female character, smallest size possible, all black clothing, using a macro…

last good valve game, completely free of e-market and skins bullshit, but the community is still trash

Kill yourself

The game has a spitter in it. She is toxic.

Well, there's your fucking problem. They don't want anything to do with someone that's as good as you. They just want to fuck up actual little kids and win all the time so they feel better about themselves. You're walking into a McDonalds with a resume that states 30 years management experience. You'll get "nope"d right out of there, too.

End your pathetic existence,

the dude who kicked me showed up in my recent games list. viewed his profile, has more hours than me at 1300+

>>>/reddit/

Is this a 8 year old template thread or something?

Yeah, I still play, I only have 300+ hours logged (I played it on the 360 originally and got it on Steam much later) and the community is one of the worst. It's best to play with a friend or two so no one can votekick you.

How is that edgy you fucking moron?

Not in the decent difficulty settings, which is the only way to play the game SP. It's a nice challenge though to try to make it on your own on the hardest difficulty without teammates. Best shot is have them be cannon fodder while you bolt towards the exit as fast as you can, gambling on no special infected spawning near you.

Funny considering that votekicks happen mostly because people can't be arsed to press any key other than F1
Also fuck this shit made me remember what Valve has done to TF2, what happened to it's robot co-op mode? there's that update that adds 2 maps but that is like 3 or 4 years ago, i mean that shit is fun but suddenly fuckers that i want to punt their cunts so hard Valve stopped adding official maps, not even the ones from the workshop and now it's a stagnant gamemode that exist because paying a ticket to play a 'premium mode' can give you some exclusive shit
I'M STILL FUCKING MAD DAMNIT

user i think they are trying to say the opposite